LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-14-2014, 04:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
If my goal was to sell LRL's, I certainly wouldn't be informing consumers to learn about LRL limitations, before they decide buy.

I see the forum know it all idiot, is still seeking attention to his scientific pretense.

No one has to take my word about the effects of Magnetic interference on LRL's. Two of the Scientifically accepted tools I use for LRL DB comparison tests are a proton Magnetometer, and a Tri-Field meter.

Unlike some here, I don't ignore the facts, or pretend I am Scientific. Anyone here with a bit of intelligence has the same option of conducting their LRL DB comparison tests with the tools I mentioned and learn the truth for themselves. No excuses for the results are needed.They are what they are. Dell

Yes maybe

http://www.northcountryradio.com/Kitpages/pelfrcvr.htm

http://www.qsl.net/va3iul/Homebrew_R...sign_Ideas.htm

http://www.qsl.net/va3iul/Homebrew_R...sign_Ideas.htm
Attached Images

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-14-2014, 06:28 PM
Guru

http://www.trifield.com/content/trifield-meter/

Nicolas, this guy knows his stuff. This is the Meter that I have. Although it is sensitive, more sensitivity is needed for our purpose of better metering the above the surface Earth Magnetic Field in real time. It would be worth talking to him about the Magnification Antenna, or a customized unit. It allows you to know when your LRL is experiencing Magnetic Interference and if it's strong enough to render your LRL inoperable.

I think you understand, but many here are not aware of is, that LRL's are detecting a concentration of the Earths Magnetic Field surrounding the target, not the target itself. I've detected these same concentrated Target fields flying in an aircraft at altitudes up to 3,000 feet, and from a distance of 350 miles using an electronic LRL called a Gamma Scan, and radioactive charged conductors.

A major problem is that when a stronger magnetic Filed is generated on, or above the Earth's surface it overrides the concentrated Earth's Magnetic "field" that surrounds the target, weakening, or nullifying the target's SOF rendering it undetectable by the LRL. For this reason, none of the LRL's Ive tested will not work in close proximity of Electric power plants, sub-stations, or within the areas of a strong residual concentration of charged particles resulting from Solar Magnetic interference. Dell
Old 01-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
http://www.trifield.com/content/trifield-meter/

Nicolas, this guy knows his stuff. This is the Meter that I have. Although it is sensitive, more sensitivity is needed for our purpose of better metering the above the surface Earth Magnetic Field in real time. It would be worth talking to him about the Magnification Antenna, or a customized unit. It allows you to know when your LRL is experiencing Magnetic Interference and if it's strong enough to render your LRL inoperable.

I think you understand, but many here are not aware of is, that LRL's are detecting a concentration of the Earths Magnetic Field surrounding the target, not the target itself. I've detected these same concentrated Target fields flying in an aircraft at altitudes up to 3,000 feet, and from a distance of 350 miles using an electronic LRL called a Gamma Scan, and radioactive charged conductors.

A major problem is that when a stronger magnetic Filed is generated on, or above the Earth's surface it overrides the concentrated Earth's Magnetic "field" that surrounds the target, weakening, or nullifying the target's SOF rendering it undetectable by the LRL. For this reason, none of the LRL's Ive tested will not work in close proximity of Electric power plants, sub-stations, or within the areas of a strong residual concentration of charged particles resulting from Solar Magnetic interference. Dell

Hi dear Dell
I agree with what you say, my dear friend.
I am a researcher in this field for almost 20 years and I have a good idea to understand this phenomenon and I am sure my.
So I can say that I know anything yet. although I succeeded in building a good LRL that finally works well with a well determined frequency band with a little modification in some countries of the world.

But I'm looking to improve my invention to automatically works anywhere in the world place.

I can only confirm it and put into consideration if someone succeeded to build a good LRL or a PD or a PDK is not happy because his machine works in his country even if it's evidence.

'Cause I sure do not work on another field different from their country of evidence. must be an automatic mode or calibration to detect this phenomenon.

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-14-2014, 07:09 PM

Default Solar Conditions

Hi Dell,

A friend of mine has a German geophysical machine called EMFAD (ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD ANOMALY DETECTION) - see http://www.detector-scout.de/english...-ug12-pro.html
... my question: does it get affected also by the solar conditions since it mechanism depends on the magnetic field values??? if yes, can we use the trifield meter also the same we using it for LRL?? i.e. will it work properly if the meter indicates a reading less than 1.5???

Thanks a lot
Old 01-16-2014, 05:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhit29 View Post
Hi Dell,

A friend of mine has a German geophysical machine called EMFAD (ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD ANOMALY DETECTION) - see http://www.detector-scout.de/english...-ug12-pro.html
... my question: does it get affected also by the solar conditions since it mechanism depends on the magnetic field values??? if yes, can we use the trifield meter also the same we using it for LRL?? i.e. will it work properly if the meter indicates a reading less than 1.5???

Thanks a lot
I can only speak honestly about products I have tested, or used in the field and my personal experience. I have not used the EMFAD.

Because electrically charged particles from the Sun can generate such a strong Magnetic field as to affect Radio, TV, and Satellite reception , explode Electrical Transformers, strongly affect Magnetometer use, and affect the depth penetration of Metal detectors, it might be reasonably assumed that SMI could have some effect on the normal detection ability, or accuracy of EMFAD. Repeated tests over a period of time on a test target might reveal if there is a problem, or one you can circumvent.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific. Dell
Old 01-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Guru

Default ACCORDING TO DELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post

Hi dear Dell
I agree with what you say, my dear friend.
I am a researcher in this field for almost 20 years and I have a good idea to understand this phenomenon and I am sure my.
So I can say that I know anything yet. although I succeeded in building a good LRL that finally works well with a well determined frequency band with a little modification in some countries of the world.

But I'm looking to improve my invention to automatically works anywhere in the world place.

I can only confirm it and put into consideration if someone succeeded to build a good LRL or a PD or a PDK is not happy because his machine works in his country even if it's evidence.

'Cause I sure do not work on another field different from their country of evidence. must be an automatic mode or calibration to detect this phenomenon.
Nicholas, what I do know about the residual effects of SMI, on LRL's is that you cannot predict the time, or place where you will, or will not have workable LRL reception.

Although the correct Frequency is important for accurate Target Discrimination, The loss of reception caused by Magnetic Interference has nothing to do with the LRL Frequency being used to discriminate. If the Frequency discriminates the target in one country, it will also discriminate in another country providing you are using the same electronic circuit & configuration.

It is not logical to my thinking, and I can not explain the reason, but what I have discovered is that the same broadcast Frequency that works well in one electronic circuit configuration, may not work at all in another circuit configuration. Something to consider whenyou are comparing notes.

Residual SMI moves and collects in areas at the whims of the weather. A localized loss of reception can begin as early as 2 days before a front moves in. LRL Reception can be good where you are working, but at the same time 10 miles away, the LRL won't work because reception is blocked because of Magnetic Interference, and vice versa. My Local TV & Radio reception is affected the same way. Dell
Old 01-17-2014, 01:32 AM
Guru

Yes may be you have good and long experience of research in this area!! I see you mention all. supper if someone such ideas he is able to fly even on the cloud and be creative with it only as the will and a good brain.

I admire you expert commentary. so do not be upset if someone does not understand what you say We are all here to learn and benefit from each other.
It is said that know or knew something.
He did not learn and do not know the things that was absent

Old 01-17-2014, 10:55 AM

Default Solar Conditions

Thanks Dell for clarification regarding EMFAD.

I'm a Physical Dowser, this morning I went dowsing and this is almost the first time I experience serious jamming of my L-rods for more than two hours.. they literally were not responding at all for more than 2 hours!!! the signal line of a known buried treasure has changed for the first time since months.. also the zero spot changed 2-3 meters from original zero spot.. the signal line was freaking out.. it was very weak and comes and goes... nothing was working right as usual.. as I went home I saw the space weather warnings website, there was a TYPE II RADIO EMISSION occuring exactly the same time I was out dowsing.. my question: is this type II Radio Emission also considered sort of magnetic interference?? I placed an order for Trifield Meter and supposed to receive it after 10 days.. will the trifield meter show such interference that happened today??

Thanks and regards
Old 01-17-2014, 01:16 PM
Guru

I was in surgery abouty six hours yesterday. Only got out in the yard twice with my equipment. Did not notice anything unusual but did not have my EM Meter. Which website do you use to find the radio disturbance warning?
Old 01-17-2014, 03:26 PM

Default Solar Conditions

Wish you the best of health Mike. this is the website: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/SWN/index.html

there is an alert on top left of that page.

What website you go to for alerts before you go out dowsing?? can it give you an alert 24 hours in advance??
Old 01-18-2014, 07:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhit29 View Post
Wish you the best of health Mike. this is the website: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/SWN/index.html

there is an alert on top left of that page.

What website you go to for alerts before you go out dowsing?? can it give you an alert 24 hours in advance??
NOAA provides a "one size fits all" general coverage that does not account for local conditions which can change from one minute to the next.

As I mentioned, operating conditions can be good at your location, and a few miles away at the same time operating conditions can be very bad.

There is no reliable website that provides local magnetic conditions. If you spend money travelling to another area, you take your chances on getting reception. Dell
Old 01-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
If you spend money travelling to another area, you take your chances on getting reception. Dell
Dowsing is all about taking chances, following non-existent signal lines, and then conveniently forgetting when you dig an empty hole
Old 01-19-2014, 12:41 AM
Guru

WEIS. I see you only speak for yourself. Are you ready to compare your claim of being able to accurately guess a location as well as I can accurately Dowse a location, again? You failed the last time. I'm ready to go again when you are. Dell
Old 01-19-2014, 04:47 AM

Quote:
It is not logical to my thinking, ....
I couldn't have said it better myself.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 01-19-2014, 09:23 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Again ... this is far too subtle for Dell.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:40 PM
Guru

I got my EM Meter back today with the new 10X Magnification coil. Didn't spend much time with it but it sure is sensitive. Maybe too much so. Just waved my hand and it deflected the needle several numbers. Even from ten feet away if I move it responds. I'll have to work with it in some interference and see how it goes. One thing for sure you have to keep very still to use it.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:43 PM
Guru

Does the antenna connect directly to the EM Meter? Dell
Old 01-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Guru

There is a cord maybe four feet long that plugs into the meter. The antenna is about four inches long and one inch diameter. I had to send the meter back to them to get the external port installed. It was $65 plus $10 return shipping for everything. It still works as original when the ext. antenna is not plugged in. As I said, it is very sensitive. It is hard to adjust the tone alarm because when you get near it with your hand it sounds off pretty much full scale needle deflection. So you have to adjust it a little then get away from it and let it settle down.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:31 AM
Guru

How far up the scale does the meter normally register using the antenna with a port connection? Thanks! Dell
Old 01-22-2014, 12:42 AM
Guru

I haven't worked with it much. As long as I wasn't moving it was bumping up to "2" but mostly it stayed near "0". I really need more time with it to know more about it. I didn't compare it without the antenna.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:46 AM
Guru

When Magnetic interference is strong I get as much as 2 1/2 on the meter. Are you set on Magnetic? Battery test O.k? Are the rods working well at 0? Dell
Old 01-22-2014, 12:33 PM
Guru

A lot of variables here. I haven't been using two rods or the old Weight Chek--the silver one with red dot on the dial. I did get them out yesterday and was able to hit the target with the rods crossing about half way or a bit more. I was using the Eliminator e-120 as a transmitter and it is more powerful than some other frequency generator. I can null out two gold rings to 1 1/2 ounces on the dial and still get the rods to close a little past the tips. Anyway at the time I was not experiencing much interference, the meter was pretty much stable. i expect it will take me some time to figure out how much meter deflection before I get too much interference. I don't know, but I suspect the rapid needle movement is also an indicator of interference. Yes, I had it set on magnetic. I waved a magnet and the meter made a large deflection. I even wondered about it, too. Maybe I have a magnetic personality? LOL
Old 01-22-2014, 04:21 PM
Guru

I went out this morning and the meter was moving around more. Didn't watch it for very long, but it did hit "3". The weather was not cooperative, snow, wind, and cold. I was able to find the signal line but it was not easy. So I don't really have any results that are usable yet.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:16 PM
Guru

There is no need for me to suggest this to you Mike, but for those who feel it is necessary to hold the Rod(s) level to get the rod(s) to react, this is the wrong approach for measuring the target, or Signal line Strength of Field.

The tips of the hand held Rods have to be angled down towards the ground with enough Gravity resistance to prevent the Rods from crossing on a weak signal, but allow crossing at least half way on a strong signal.

Using a test target to compare the Rod's reaction at different intervals allows the operator to measure and compare the target's SOF at any time during a survey, without the expense of an Electronic meter.

Mike, Based on what you have described, your body may be emitting a stronger Magnetic field than many of us, which if true would be a factor that is partially overriding and weakening the target SOF. If that is the case then the tips of the rods would have to be held closer to level with less Gravity resistance to make them more sensitive to a weakened target SOF? Stay away from the electrolyte drinks. Dell
Old 01-22-2014, 06:54 PM
Guru

Yeah, I could have a strong field. I usually hold the rods so the tips are between one inch and two inches below level. I can feel it better that way.

I don't know about the 10X Magnifier antenna. The info says humans have a very weak magnetic field. It also says most people can be detected from five to ten feet away when set to the electric. It almost seems the opposite for me. I wondered if they wired it wrong or something, so I waved a magnet when it was set to electric and it did not respond. I can just wave my hand when it is set on magnetic and the meter will make a big swing. I don't know, they said some people do not carry an electric charge. And it could be the external antenna is not set to detect the electric field, I don't know. At this point I think it is more trouble than it is worth. It just seems too sensitive.