LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 09-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Guru

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
but it also must work good enough for real usage.
For this is used my clients. Following observations and notes can draw and produce the OBMD-2
Its a huge difference if you test it at a well know area where you know approximatly where the finds are or if the detection shall work at unknown terrain.
Never i use a now area for testing. I use only unknown terrain with unknown buried metals
This test is very simple, we drive some km outside of the towns or outskirts of the towns to some random chosen place and we check out there what we can find and how the Crypton reacts.
This is the best choice for me. Usually i say for new user " If you have a signal via OBMD-2,take your a MD and check with MD pinpoint central . Before open hole use again my unit for learn more method detection with this target"
please use this forum here and your good english to inform the persons what they can expect and what not:
mY english are very poor and i don't like google translation system
Cut down their extremly high hopes and dreams finding treasure chest from 1km distance to a realistic niveau.
I know a dowsing man my country. This man detect a treasure 200km!!!!!!!! distance.....
But never he find a treasure. Sometimes dreams are dreams
Inform us about how the interaction and the discrimination works on a hunting site with alot different kind of metal alloy objects and even trash.
Please see the second video in this thread. Usually trash or metal alloy has a very small pulse beeps. I like work with this "small false signals" and i check only a strong DC beep- signal or 3-4 together beeps.
How many finds the Crypton can "make" within 3 hours at a place where every 20m is buried something and how much percent of the finds is "waste"?
Interest question.
If there buried objects close together, we only have a strong signal. I believe that, in this case of small fields become a great one. If an area has too many ... We quietly. In this case we have a common brand and DEVICE can not "READ" signal difference if you set the gain, can be read every 20 steps a new signal.
Usually small old coins detect by OBMD-2 maximum distance 10 meters. This is fine for us
About waste, with experiments you know " the waste false signal" . this is a very small pulse beep and stop
You also should tell us warning rules or precaution notes so the risk to dig 2m deep holes for nothing will be reduces as much as possible. Because if such a detector is LRL it is also a VDL (very deep locator). And the more depth, the more problems while digging, the more work and the much more frustration if it was for nothing.
Usually i use a MD for open hole maximum detection range my MD. I don't work with treasure papers infos or other infos. I work only with a unknown terain for small results and small dreams. If i am luck later, i don't knw but is my wish
Of course we all here know that a 2nd usual MD is needed to verify and pinpoint the at long range detected finds so at this information-layer also enough good tips must be provided - in other words- how work the Crypton with an usual MD the best together.
Correct!! For first experiments is better use my unit together with a md
And the basis of course also consists of exact enough describtions of the abilities and of the usage methods which shall lead to success.
Tim produce now the best method for detection. I think is better, wait all members the opinions, because he use perfect the English
best regards

Hi Andreas,

and thanx for your good answer.

> (but it also must work good enough for real usage.) For this is used my clients. Following observations and notes can draw and produce the OBMD-2

OK, for me this is no problem but you know we need some "real working standards" and not all people can "check" how a device works just by trying a bit around like technical experts can.

It would be very good if you could define some minimal to maximal standards or better "conditions" under what circumstances (or at what sites and countries) the device will work anyway.
See it the way if you look to your own detection experiences... other persons at least must be able to reproduce your own personal successful results.

> If you have a signal via OBMD-2,take your a MD and check with MD pinpoint central .

Absolutly the best method.

> mY english are very poor

No, really not, your english is pretty well and OK. You can explain everything and by the way there exists a "technical english" and a "conversational english". It depends on the field of interests of what kind of vocables and words someone has a better "database".

> I like work with this "small false signals" and i check only a strong DC beep- signal or 3-4 together beeps.

Yeah, it has alot to do with different sites - the main deal will be to get at a good site at all and if there is not every few meters something and if the person has some kind of "treasure hints and directions" the Crypton can lead 'em to the right spot and then he can start the "fine works" with a good and deep metal detector.

btw. i think your opinion is perfect to check the Crypton find signal afterwards directly with an usual MD to prevent digging too deep holes.

Some finds of course are deeper but you need real serious info about it so you don't waste your time to dig extreme deep holes just for nothing.

>
Interest question.
If there buried objects close together, we only have a strong signal. I believe that, in this case of small fields become a great one. If an area has too many ... We quietly. In this case we have a common brand and DEVICE can not "READ" signal difference if you set the gain, can be read every 20 steps a new signal.

OK, this can be good or not. At regions with very few finds it is good if the Crypton leads the hunter to a spot with "energetic signals".

But many times the good finds are at hot spots with a size of 100 x 100 meters full of finds !!! Here the Crypton would melt all those little signals into one huge and this could be very confusing or leads to using only the usual MD.

> Tim produce now the best method for detection.

Tim may be a true and good person but his swivel or even dowsing devices will mess up your whole reputation of real all-electronic LRL!

You can't mix up "paranormal abilities stuff" like it is with pendulum, L-rods or by plain hand-feeling of the ground with serious technology! It will ruin your whole seriousity !!!

It the same to mix up astrologers with scientifical working astronoms - you simply can't do it !!! Never! They are working on complete different philosophies or better: the astrologers working on superstitious faith which is 2000 years old and they have no real worthful proofs at all. I have studied this whole stuffs about how much worth are the pre-view of astrologers and their hogwash nonsense horoscope crap! They even dare to claim that persons who have been born at a special months will have a special fate - this is completly against free will! I hate astrologers, they are just talking sh*t to get extremly high amounts of money. The know nothing about stars! They dream about biblic stories and still think there only will exists 7 plantets and the earth will be the middle-point of the universe as it was believed 1000 years ago! Astrologers are for old women who have the need to hear nice and hopemaking stories! They should be deleted from this world, those evil and cunning lies- and superstition spreaders! They can shove up their planets %"$%$% and stuff from which they know nothing real about, they still repeat the crap old egypt astrologers have dreamed about.

Tim first must understand what is real and what is fantasy, otherwise he will never get out of his occult and esoterical swamp. He can't support you, Andreas, don't even think about that he could help you in any way!

I hate the sin, not the sinner! This is an old philosophical principle but you must know that persons who don't know how the reality works always just will lead you into their own darkness!

Andreas, please follow my advice and work together with real technical and realistic thinking persons - if you want the Crypton will be honoured and accepted as a real working device. Persons with "dream-LRLs" are the wrong supporting way for you, absolutly!

I just want the best for you thats why I warn you about persons who only would render your good work useless or would shine a bad light on your technical evolutions.

And by the way - Andreas - please try to find out what are the reasons why the Crypton in some countries doesn't work or only on a very bad level.

If its the needes background frequency input you may find a way to switch to other frequencies or you can make the device more sensitive so it can receive the needed energy-fields at any place all over the world.

This is just for your best - because the more many countries the Crypton works good, the more benefit and good feedback of the treasure-hunters you will get which will lead to more and more success for you.

Perhaps you think about building in a second "reference circuit" so you can double the contrast and comparement factor and another very important point:

Please try to find a good compromise with the antenna - double its gain if possible and if the weight is still ok. Those so far known "worthless" PDK style ferrite-antennas are virtually far to weak !!!!

Please try to construct a really high gain antenna, this has absolute importance. Forget about the weight, if the Crypton weights 1kg more just because of the improved antenna it doesn't matter as long as you can improve the reliable to a real acceptable level!

Good luck and I wish you furthermore good improvements with your inventions!
Old 09-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Guru

Yes Tim, i do got OBDM-2 from Andreas, last year.

So sharing your results with mine i think will help a lot in learn how to work with Crypton.

Best regards

PD: your Arc Geo Logger unit works fantastic.

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
Why would you say that? Do you have a crypton?
Old 09-10-2013, 05:00 PM

Funfinder

Dream world? Do you know me? Are you my Nabor that you should know my heart so well? It's people like you I stay away from. You I would not trust at all. Anyone that can speak of another and never met that person lives in a world of his own where he is God!

Old 09-11-2013, 06:11 AM
Guru

> Reply to detectoman from yesterday - I wrote:

> It's no wonder that some of the best MDs come from Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, France and England! Greece is very close to Turkey and Bulgaria and of course has a huge potential in philosophy and technological understanding, so it would be a good base for real working LRL design. And even Australia was a colony of Great Britain so the Minelab's technical knowledge was imported and it is not from the Aborigines.

I forgot to mention Nikolai Tesla who was the true inventor of Radio - and not influenceful and rich Guglielmo Marconi from England who stole the ideas of Tesla and patented by bribing and money "his" radio:

Tesla, master of lightning - who invented radio?
http://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_whoradio.html
http://inventors.about.com/od/rstart...ns/a/radio.htm

(almost the same bad story concerning Maxwell, Hertz and Edison)

But we see Tesla was from Serbia and Marconi's family came originally from Italy - both not very far from Greece.

@ Tim
Don't get me wrong - I don't know you personal and I don't care about your true character. This here is just a technical forum and it is your own fault if you are not willing or able to provide real useful and acceptable info about your devices. You are the same as Hung and you are unable to proof your devices even if you are living in America "near" Carl Moreland who shurely would be happy to give you a "Fine, Tim, you built a good detector"-Result but this was not possible so far over many years!!! Guess why???? Is it the bad technical and scientifical thinking persons (by the way also universities which are accepted by the public have to work the scientific way) or is it you who wants to cook his own little soup, not caring about what other persons may think??? And if the "great feedback" of your customers would be so fantastic why you don't invite them to here and they can proof us their fantastic "treasure find stories" they made with your devices!

The good thing about you shurely is that you are "technical interested" in the same area as we here, "discovery of unorthodox detection methods", but the method how you're doing this only works for a "special group of people" - some may be the same naive as OKM and Mineoro believers who may find stuff by pure chance and thinking by themselves their LRL has found it because it was so expensive and that person would feel very bad about himself if he would confess that he simply was too naive to buy such a device without collecting enough serious and proven information - first!!!

@ Qiaozhi

What do you think about Tim and Andreas - and not forget about Morgan?

Is it the same you may think about Hung or is it more acceptable for you? If the ToTeM is built on the same electronical principle of the PDK or Crypton you should be able to prove them wrong.

And if its not based on that "old Alonso circuit" - in what way should it be connected with LRL-electronic-"technology" at all? Is it based on the Goldgun circuit? At least it must be based on some "claimed as LRL"-stuff if it can be of relevance for us, at all.

For us here it would be the best if its based on this Alonso-passive-receiver, because that way you can tell us and also Morgan or Andreas why it can't work (and only outputs random or unuseful anomaly signals).

Its absurd that on the one site Andreas and Morgan claim they have real working LRLs (not to forget Tim Williams) and on the other hand persons who may have the technical knowhow to look really behind their scenes remains silent and quiet.

Perhaps you are not interested in wild discussions with Morgan or Andreas but if you can shurely can say and if you have proofs that their LRLs can't work it would be really good if you would name and explain them exactly here.

If you say nothing it would be like as if you accept their LRLs at a level of "they are OK and fine, nothing bad to say about them".

Carl perhaps after all those many years of fights is tired of such discussions or he don't know exactly on what electronical-principle the Crypton and PDK is based.

But of course the main goal of this critical forum here is to discover the truth or at least to provide as much as exact pro and contra information as possible.

The Status Quo so far is that we have discovered that the Mineoro doesn't work in Europe or only with "bags-players-tricks" and that the OKM Bionic is some sort of Handheld-Magnet-Anomaly-Detector.

These are good results cause they will prevent treasure-hunters to waste their money and their precious hunting time if they can reach this information here!

So whats about Tim's, Morgan's and Andreas's detectors?

If we can believe Andreas' test results and technical competence and - personally I have the impression he really is a trustworthy and professional electro-technical working person - we may have reached now indeed a technical level were we can say:

"The Crypton OBMD-2 is really useful for treasure-hunters and worth its money!"

I ask you, Qiaozhi as one of the real technical experts here:
Do you think the OBMD-2 works and if not - what are your concerns?

@ Andreas

It is important that you help us with real strong argumenting proofs and technical results because you know - this whole LRL-scene is totally messed up since many years through fraudsters and "fantasy-story-tellers" and many treasure-hunters are "oversensitive" now if it comes to further claims of "working LRLs".

If we can get a clear and true picture here that your OBMD-2 works good enough for the price it costs and the treasure-hunters needs it will be the best "quality-check-passed"-seal for you and you will get huge success because the treasure-hunting scene will really rely on you and would be shurely interested in such kind of real working LRL-device as additional detector (Pinpointer, MD and LRL combination). So please provide us further with enough needed information or send some of your units for a test to Carl, Qiaozhi or other "well trusted persons" here so they can commit the real working functions of your new improved OBMD detectors. Winter time is coming soon and then we have to wait another half year until a good proceeding is possible in this task. thx.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
>What do you think about Tim and Andreas - and not forget about Morgan?
My thoughts are (not actually knowing either of them personally) that Tim and Morgan are honest people who believe what they say. This does not mean of course that they are correct. Self-deception does not discriminate, and we are all susceptible to its effects.

It appears to me, from previous conversations with Andreas, that he is a good engineer and is genuinely attempting to produce an device that will be accepted by the LRL market as better than other units currently on offer. In my view, Andreas has seen an opening in the market and is supplying a need. I suspect Andreas understands what I'm saying here. At least he's not making wild claims, and is letting his customers feedback their own results. Basically he's allowing you to make up your own mind as to whether it works or not.
In answer to your direct question (Does it work?): I've never seen or used one, so cannot comment firsthand, but I would suspect the answer is almost certainly no.

Quote:
Is it the same you may think about Hung or is it more acceptable for you?
Hung is what I would refer to as "special". With an overwhelming impulse to give support to any LRL that enters the market, without a shred of evidence or even having seen/used the device, is not the sign of someone with an open mind. Even the calculator taped to a box and attached to swinging handle didn't phase our friend Hung. He would defend this useless contraption to the end of the world. The recent Bionic 01 discussions are a good example, where he was adamant the photo of the internal sensor arrangement was incorrect. But it later turned out that he was just "imagining" what was inside. I think you get my drift.

Quote:
If the ToTeM is built on the same electronical principle of the PDK or Crypton you should be able to prove them wrong.
You can get the full details of TOTeM by reading Chapter 14 of ITMD.

Quote:
And if its not based on that "old Alonso circuit" - in what way should it be connected with LRL-electronic-"technology" at all? Is it based on the Goldgun circuit? At least it must be based on some "claimed as LRL"-stuff if it can be of relevance for us, at all.[
I have already explained this in a previous thread.

Quote:
For us here it would be the best if its based on this Alonso-passive-receiver, because that way you can tell us and also Morgan or Andreas why it can't work (and only outputs random or unuseful anomaly signals).
TOTeM has active and passive modes of operation to allow the user to experiment with both methods of detecting the "phenomenon".

Quote:
Its absurd that on the one site Andreas and Morgan claim they have real working LRLs (not to forget Tim Williams) and on the other hand persons who may have the technical knowhow to look really behind their scenes remains silent and quiet.

Perhaps you are not interested in wild discussions with Morgan or Andreas but if you can shurely can say and if you have proofs that their LRLs can't work it would be really good if you would name and explain them exactly here.

If you say nothing it would be like as if you accept their LRLs at a level of "they are OK and fine, nothing bad to say about them".
I only comment if there is something useful to contribute. Without firsthand knowledge of Andreas' LRL, I cannot give an informed opinion. Of course, I can have my suspicions and expectations, but that's another matter.

Quote:
Carl perhaps after all those many years of fights is tired of such discussions or he don't know exactly on what electronical-principle the Crypton and PDK is based.
Carl is too busy designing real working metal detectors; and I've already spent far too long replying to this post.

Quote:
If we can believe Andreas' test results and technical competence and - personally I have the impression he really is a trustworthy and professional electro-technical working person - we may have reached now indeed a technical level were we can say:

"The Crypton OBMD-2 is really useful for treasure-hunters and worth its money!"
Until you perform the tests and experiments yourself, you cannot come to this conclusion. So far it's just supposition, based on a few secondhand test results.

Quote:
I ask you, Qiaozhi as one of the real technical experts here:
Do you think the OBMD-2 works and if not - what are your concerns?
I think I've already made my position clear.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Guru

Hi Funfider
First for all.
Please don't confuse my name with Morgan, minero, etc. I think this is "insult" for my person. When you write a post, you must be write only for my name or... only my units.
If you want write for others persons or companies open a new thread
or write there
Second, if you need more experiments, this is for your choice. I cannot lost my time for make again and again experiments for "believe" some members.
I have make my experiments, ofcourse my customers make experiments with my first model OBMD-1. Ofcourse OBMD-2 is a full modification via notes, experiments from my customers. Ofcourse i make a upgrade for my old customers, because , they help me with all tests
What do you need more:
Sorry my friend, but you know is impossible i make send samples, for experiments again and again .
If you want more experiments, i can build a prototype without firma and buy it with a special offer. BUT if this prototype it's fine for you or experiments-men and then open and we see inside a OBMD-2 (who knows), believe me the price for my units go very-very high.
If you want this method, i can produce a prototype with a special offer. In this case i have not "lost time" for tests, posts, opinions etc
And last. Do not try to change the meaning in my post. This is very clean
You must understand if manufactured something to produce and sell is not possible to wait for a reply or tests by extra one or two persons.
best regards
Old 09-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post

First for all.
Please don't confuse my name with Morgan, minero, etc.
In which way you are so different from Mineoro (etc.) fraudsters? Look at your claim in your test videos, and now your claim is fallen down to maybe 30% and to selected country working only, and then other conditions per your imagination, and other excuse ready to coming, why your hi-tech crap cannot working as promised and as expected from usable LRL.

Morgan is another story, as far I know, he sell his PD creations at about his production cost, which is acceptable. He took substitute of what he gave to buyers in material and his work. Fair relations. If one is not willing, or able, to create LRL by himself, then those can take cheap Morgan alternative. Results are the same - cheap non-working LRL for experiments and play around.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:55 PM

Funfinder, after reading your post it seems you are frustrated that the electronic type machines here cannot be proven not to work. I'm sure a you are good person and it seems you have built some of the system talked about here.

From your attitude I see they did not work for you. Is that correct or am I wrong? You can't prove they don't work so you want Qiaozhi to do it for you.

I will say this whether a LRL is all electronic or just a generator with rods some people will never understand. Because science gets in their way.

Seeing for some is not good enough. My page is up. Go see for yourself.

Sorry if I caused a problem here. Qiaozhi I didn't mean to cause trouble.

Happy hunting to all here.

Old 09-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Guru

Really busy these days. Besides professional engagements and field trips for treasure, I have built a professional industry standard PCB manufacturing facility for my detectors. That's a lot of fun.
Fom time to time I get to stop by this forum and I always prove myself right when I said that one can have a hell of a time just by reading some funny and entertaining posts here.
Actually I don't read long posts anymore. This reminds me of Jplayer's mambo jambo million word texts. So I just scroll down and try to pick some relevant parts.

Here is a funny one from someone above, I think it was ozzy: 'Carlie is too busy building real working metal detectors'...
Too busy building floor polishers or trying to help whites stealing more 'secrets' from Minelab's floor polishers ? C'mon, gimme a break.

By that statement we clearly see that firstly, even the 'moderator', 'administrator' or whatever fancy name ozzy calls himself here, proves through his statement that he considers this forum bogus. Secondly, by stating that his 'boss' is busy building real metal detectors' he completely discredits LRLs. So why on earth, his boss carlie still keeps this forum? Why did he open an exclusive LRL forum runned by a 'gem' as ozzy?
Why someone like carlie, who is 'cracked Randi's' disciple and 'pretend to be zientist' would open a LRL forum after years of denying LRLs?

Because he still dreams on cloning one that he 'thinks' it's safe to do it?
Because he is still waiting for a device that he thinks would be practical to clone and later sell it as a 'LRL from the skeptic-mor' that 'trully works' advertising gimmick?
Because he thinks we are all idiots and laughs to death at ozzy's each time more idiotic comments?
I don't think Andreas or anybody else here who have made his own LRL, or should I say, REAL metal detectors and not the old dated toys that these people still try to save from extinction, would run the risk of handling his unit to carlie to dissect and later state that it only detects his electric dog fence. Duuuhh...

Sorry for the rather long post. I tried to keep it as compact as possible, but things had to be said.

PS. There's a way for Andreas to overcome the depth and distance detection limitation employing a PIR sensor and do a better filtering for gold. But I expect that he will eventually get that.

See ya, gotta go.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

Actually I don't read long posts anymore. This reminds me of Jplayer's mambo jambo
You don't read it anymore, but actually you still constantly write your long mambo jambo here.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:50 AM
Guru

A komplete different but important question:

How hard it can be for a person to recognize if his detector finds something real (a metal object, cavity, mineralized single stones or meteorites) or not ???

Shure, you can find anywhere something - I can open the floor of my living room and bury deep and I will find something!

Outside the same - at least if I'm not on the ocean or on a mountain where its almost certain that it consists of solid rock of the same type all over.

What's so hard for the persons who claim they have working LRLs to distinct, prove and repeat useful "this is a clear find-signal" - like it is with almost any metal-detector?!

"It detects on critical high border sensitivity, it doesn't work everywhere and at every weather, it depends on the soil and how mineralized it is".

Fine, accepted.

But there must exists always good detectable finds and there must exists a reduction in sensitivity!

If the site is full of stuff every few meters a sensitivity reduction should exists so you can detect a grain of gold from 30cm or so.

For most treasure-hunters it will be the point no 1
Old 09-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Guru

To make it short (which will be hardly possible...) :

Seems we need secret service methods here to get the truth out of the involved persons.

Drop by drop the reality can be discovered.

for me so far to get an overview:

pro LRL status:
it works but not in any country, the price is fair enough, send unit back to seller and get money back seems not to exists (so its highly doubtful if warranty exists because the producer always can say - it is not defect, it just doesn't work in your country, bad luck for you and bye bye), claims like "the nature-scientifical picture is not good enough or you can't understand it if you think the usual electronic way", little wars but also little cooperation-jointventures between the LRL providers.

contra LRL status:
accepting of the LRL providers "good will" or good technical knowledge but highly doubts that their devices are work at all, critical view on earlier made statements if they later have to be relativated or seems to have been wrong or false, not acceptable "trading conditions", warned because of huge "Mineoro and OKM"-issues since a long time (or in other words: "why those new LRLs now should be better at all if the huge LRL companies failed so badly")

And you think this bill can be paid or solved? The two parties are far away from any consense if the interests of both can't get satisfied.

I guess we really need some kind of faith- and esoterical-police in the future where all liars, fraudsters, blenders, superstition-spreaders, faith-healers, religious-fantatics, voodoo-freaks, wannabe-magicians and last but not least "fancy health or even energy or other stuff detecting devices"-providers will get punished if their claims turn out as nonsense or as a danger for the psychic health and moneybag of the peace from all this false crap wanting folks!

Or would you like it if a person tells ya he sells you a bread for 5 bucks and instead he gives you a stone?!
Old 09-12-2013, 08:05 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

replies:

@ Qiaozhi
I would say what you have written is a pretty good position.
But I can't accept that you start the same "secret chandling stuff" like the pro LRLs persons with your "read my book chapter Totem advices".

What shall this become here? A shop for "inside the LRL informations"?
First spend money for books and LRLs and afterwards you have the right to know the truth about this stuff? No way!

A clear short answer would be enough:

Yes, the ToTeM is based on the same circuit principle as Mineoro, Morgan and Andreas uses and after my personal tests I found out it doesn't work (and the real working MD part of the Totem doesn't interests in this case)

btw. I doubt that in your book is written:
The ToteM is based on the passive receiver.

But its obviously any way - as the moderators of the unfamous hidden RS-forum you was motivated to find out if this stuff works or not and a little comparing of the TOTEM and the Alonso Circuit would be the proof.

For me really it is the question now if the contra LRL persons also must keep their arguments in the secret? Where shall this lead?

Yeah, I know that all LRLs are the pure crap, I have tested it and I have built those devices, but I will give you no information about all of this, you must believe me!

No, this is not the way of rational thinking, just to believe someone.
Believing just means not knowing it for certain! Or in other words:
Trust is good, control is better!

If we all here just arguments on our personal "opinions" and we have no hard facts who prove that we are right we can stop the pro and contra LRL discussions right away.

And Qiaozhi, if your book incl. your Totem test circuits really proofs that the PDK and Crypton can't work it can be used as evidence against persons who sell such "notworking" stuff or against you because it could be that your "proofs are not correct".

I wonder what Morgan and Andreas might think about your ToteM chapter in the book... At least it seems those are not really convinced about it.

> In my view, Andreas has seen an opening in the market and is supplying a need

This is great. The drugs- and weapon-industry also is supplying a need. Or astrologers, mentals, dowsers...

We should concentrate on our personal needs and those consists in real working devices. And I doubt that you wanna say that the Crypton is fine or super already as it is, just because it supplies a need (... per instance for naive treasure-hunters who may buy in their gold-fever everything no matter if it works or not...)

> customers feedback their own results

Usual this would be the best, but without a good "worldwide information map" such LRLs should be sold only inside their own Countries - or to their neighbours - for direct feeback.
Its no feedback if someone wastes 1000s of bucks for a device which doesn't work and has no chance to proof it it doesn't work at all because he can't go to Greece or Brazil etc. and test it there.

@ Andreas

> Please don't confuse my name with Morgan, minero, etc. I think this is "insult" for my person.

OK, I can understand that it's an insult for you because you can't accept their "bad work" or if you have other problems with them. I personally also found it not fair from Morgan that he start to accuse me to give circuit details from him to you and all such pure paranoid stuff which lead into the direction that Qiaozhi sealed me out from the secret RS-forum which lead to not the best relation with him because such unfair activities. We can say Morgan is a trouble-maker and the only good thing may be that he stoped selling his doubtful or notworking PDKs now.

And by the way I will not forget this throwing me out of this RS-forum by cheap excuses I would have had the bad attitude. I am a scientifical thinking person and if "LRL-believers" don't accept that and start to spread intruiges because they wanna protect their proven not working stuff it is their own bad attitude.

Andreas, you can swear that I never gave you any secret circuit informations !!! Of course his super PDK-2 improved special detector creating Morgan won't believe it because he's so focussed to protect this "cloned from Mineoro crap". I think it is because he has given his word to the south-american schematic providers that he will protect this circuit if they give it to him and therefore he must defeat everyone from which he believes they would steal or publish or even improve it. We see where this leads, Morgan now is out of business and his sold detectors are still not tested correctly.

Conclusion: What Morgan did and how bad he influenced Qiaozhi was absolutly not fair and the results I will never accept!

But now he pays the price, he doesn't get any support from me since a long time and my relation to Qiaozhi will remain disturbed. That's very sad because before this happend everything was much better.

Back to you Andreas - so you see I highly accept, respect and understand that you will not be named together with Morgan and Mineoro and I will avoid it.

But with those "reliable test results" - shure you made alot tests and those are good enough in your eyes but can you really convince other persons with it?
And now your cooperation with Tim or what it is - does it makes you more trustworthy for those who wants real working detectors and no doubtful L-rod or dowsing devices?

You heard what Qiaozhi said - he is not really convinced that your Crytpton works, he says it diplomatically but I'm shure he never would buy an OBMD from you, even if he is highly interested in electronics and treasure-hunting.

Doesn't makes it you sad if well reputated electronic-gurus and book-authors can't really accept your products?
Shure, you can say: "I don't care", I don't need it, I have my happy customers, I saw it works and this is enough.

Yeah, you may think and do so, like Tim Williams does, but don't accept a broad acceptance. We know that OKM, Mineoro also find ways to bring their detectors under the people, and we know how "satisfied" many of those treasure hunters are, afterwards...

It really depends on you - you can become a well known "brand" like Sony or Philips is or you can became another of those "underground"-LRL-producers where most treasure-hunters will stay away from. If you don't need them, fine.

High time I test and if it works I buy it myself to make all of this unclearity finally and end!

@ Tim Williams

> it seems you are frustrated that the electronic type machines here cannot be proven

Come on, kings had their slaves who tested the food first if its good for the king.
Of course this stuff can be tested, the effort is just a little bit too high that I drive to every LRL-reseller personally and test it, and the same think other persons. Thats why we wanna get here in this forum clear and true results and every behaviour which stands in the way of this goal can't be acceptable.

Its so simple:
First get good and reliable information (like women who always ask: "Are you shure?") and only if this question can be answer with yes our with reliable and trustworthy good info the money flows!

Of course businessman like it the other way around, they even prefer to say gold for sh*t and sell it with the highest price! At least we don't need crap-LRLs which doesn't work at all. If they just work on a limited basis it may be acceptable because of the special technology they're using, but not at all working - no way!!! And for shure not for 1000s of bucks!

So you pro LRL guys should really invest some money in providing trustworthy and repeatable information and results!

@ hung

You are talking as if you would be in a "working LRL universe" with just happy persons around ya. Now you have your own factory to make more LRL-buyers happy... Are you dreaming?

For you the whole outside world must be stupid because it found out that the Mineoro or stuff you provide or promote doesn't work.

And the usual MDs you call antique crap?

I wanna see you at a site with low-conductive roman-coins 20cm deep with your LRL-stuff and how you wanna be able to locate them!

You can't, you are dreaming of single treasure chests located in the jungle and your LRL stuff shall find them from 1km distance.

The problem with you started just because you don't wanna explain the electronical-basis of your so called "working" LRLs.
You say it is because of protection etc. but for real you have nothing serious to offer at all.

If laws would exists that persons like Astrologers go into jail for their evil betraying lie-show I'm shure you also would wear pants with stripes since a long time for your unbelievable LRL-show here.

You are like a master who throws a bone at a dog and in the last second you take it away. What are you doing here - making stupid promo for Mineoro???? What do you have to offer? Telling us moth-wetmaking stories about fairy-tale fantastic treasure finds with your oh so top secrect LRL-technology to raise the Mineoro sales into unbelievable heights? How can you be so fanatic this stuff works at all if we know the opposite?! You are like a ghost-believer who can't accept that most other people (99.99999999% of all people!) don't see any ghosts in their whole life!

The final question really is: What are you doing here, Hung?
Supporting the pro LRL fraction psychological? Your method may work for LRL-believers, but for shure not for logical and rational thinking people.

@ WM6

>Originally Posted by ANDREAS

First for all.
Please don't confuse my name with Morgan, minero, etc.

WM6 replied: In which way you are so different from Mineoro (etc.) fraudsters?

Seen from the technical details and proven tests wanting skeptical persons Andreas really should do something better as those other LRL-sellers.

I wouldn't call them directly fraudsters as long as it is not really proven that their devices doesn't work at all. So shall we as "technical experts in this LRL case" now be detectives to get them busted?

Mainly we wanna protect ourselves for not wasting high amounts of money and if others are too stupid they must deal with the expensive results. But this would be really anti-social or even a help for fraudsters. Thats why we wanna get here a clear picture and we wanna find out if this stuff really works or not - so that way many treasure-hunters can be helped:

They look here into this forum and can read if a device is fraud or not!
btw. many did this already - a technical and correct working forum as a source for reliable and money saving information in the minefield of evil LRL-story tellers!

> at your claim in your test videos, and now your claim is fallen down to maybe 30% and to selected country working only,

Of course these are heavy assaults which should be answered or solved.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:10 AM
Guru

I saw some members say crypton's don't work some countries or my country.
I think it's funny people who have no work or use my units, present an opinion, when members who have crypton presents the reality.
I respect ONLY positive or negative notes, by users present photo's or video's with my units in their hands.
I think must finish this, false infos and opinions.
I explain again for members with "poor memory"
OBMD-1 my first model with "weak" full regulation by the user. The effectiveness of very good, but with variable detection distances in each country, because this model has standard calibration from us
OBMD-2 full regulation by the user. Is not constrained in ANY country. Work always 100% after configuring. This unit can work together with a generator for more stimulate the target
Pocket simple low price device with poor results in some countries. Only this model in some countries really are not working.
ONLY FOR Pocket Model we ask the customer of what country him, before start order.
I think my post is very-very clean.
Thanks
Old 09-12-2013, 08:12 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Sorry if I caused a problem here. Qiaozhi I didn't mean to cause trouble.
No problem Tim
We may not agree on the science (or lack of) of LRLs, but you are welcome here.
Things only get out of hand when people forget to be polite.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:54 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
@ Qiaozhi
But I can't accept that you start the same "secret chandling stuff" like the pro LRLs persons with your "read my book chapter Totem advices".

First spend money for books and LRLs and afterwards you have the right to know the truth about this stuff? No way!
If you want to find out about TOTeM, then you need to read Chapter 14 of ITMD. Many people have purchased the book, and are more than happy with the contents. Try reading some of the reviews.
It should be obvious that you are not going to get this information sent to you for free. Do you think that would be fair on everyone else?

Quote:
The Alonso PD consists of two separate parts. The first circuit is a direct copy of an ancient Heathkit metal detector. And yes, it is an exact copy, except that the coil has been reduced in size. The second circuit is a passive receiver that uses a ferrite coil. The secret is apparently to get these two circuits to work together. Once correctly balanced, it is claimed that the phenomenon can be detected. Neither of these two circuits form part of TOTeM. It is a completely new design that follows the underlying principles of the Alonso PD, but none of the same circuitry. It is much easier to calibrate and tune, and achieves the same results. What those results are, you will discover if you read Chapter 14.

Quote:
And Qiaozhi, if your book incl. your Totem test circuits really proofs that the PDK and Crypton can't work it can be used as evidence against persons who sell such "notworking" stuff or against you because it could be that your "proofs are not correct".

I wonder what Morgan and Andreas might think about your ToteM chapter in the book... At least it seems those are not really convinced about it.
I've already replied to this question once before.
TOTeM is not supposed to be a proof that the PDK and Crypton cannot work. It is an experimental platform for those who want to experiment with the PD concept. It is known that the Alonso PD is a pig to clone, so TOTeM is offered as an easier alternative. I personally put a lot of time and effort into developing TOTeM, both for others to experiment with, and also to provide some interesting and controversial material for the book. As it says at the start of Chapter 14 - "Here there be dragons!".

Quote:
I personally also found it not fair from Morgan that he start to accuse me to give circuit details from him to you and all such pure paranoid stuff which lead into the direction that Qiaozhi sealed me out from the secret RS-forum which lead to not the best relation with him because such unfair activities. We can say Morgan is a trouble-maker and the only good thing may be that he stoped selling his doubtful or notworking PDKs now.
Booting you out of the RS Forum was not my personal decision. You were voted out by the other members for being a nuisance and for continual ranting. The RS Forum was created to provide a place where members interested in the Alonso PD could investigate the design in more detail without constant barracking from the dissenters. There was a lot of good investigative work done during that time.

Quote:
And by the way I will not forget this throwing me out of this RS-forum by cheap excuses I would have had the bad attitude.
All members of the RS Forum had to agree to be polite to each other during the PD investigations. You were not the only one booted out for not following the agreed rules, so there is no need to consider yourself "special". Certain members never even got past the front door.

Quote:
You heard what Qiaozhi said - he is not really convinced that your Crytpton works, he says it diplomatically but I'm shure he never would buy an OBMD from you, even if he is highly interested in electronics and treasure-hunting.
How can I be convinced about the Crypton when I've never used one, or even seen one in the flesh?
Only Hung is able to give 100% support to a device he's only seen in a photo. But then x-ray vision is a great blessing.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Guru

Hi folks

If anyone whant to know more about Crypton tests made by Tim Williams, you can go to his site and see the first videos he is showing.

http://lrlman.com/obmd-2.htm

I also agree with Andreas, when he said that good or bad comments of Crypton performance, can be made only from people that owns a Crypton unit. Otherwise, we stuck on the same, just commets without a solid base.

Regards

Nelson
Old 09-12-2013, 03:21 PM

Funfinder. For your name your sure dont seem to be a fun guy here.

"So you pro LRL guys should really invest some money in providing trustworthy and repeatable information and results!"

Why? Here you have an electronic LRL detecting brass at 3 meters and still you cry. I know it's only brass but that's one of the elements it will locate. In a yard 40x30 meters I get one signal and its brass and still you cry.

Let me ask you a question. What test have you done on PDK type detectors? How much time have you spent testing? I will tell you why you are mad. Because you want someone else to spend all their money and time researching and testing only to say here you go funfinder.

That's why you are upset with anyone that has found anything using LRL type equipment. And you wonder why they kicked you out the PDK forum!

You do know that the target has to be 40 years plus in the ground right? Ok so I'm testing on old brass parts which have a higher rate of being in the ground over gold and silver. Then find it.

Still not enought for you. You do know if you don't want to use PDK type detectors you don't have too. No one here is holding your arm making you do anything.

And to clear you on one thing. The obmd-2 can be used in other countries.

I am really sorry you feel the way you do. I'm telling you that if someone here gave you a working LRL you would try to find out how it works. Break into and destroy the tuning of the unit. Then cry when you can't get it to work.

Andreas has found a good thing here that will give people that use Lrl's "not you" a different tool to use. All electronic. No rods. I am thankful for his work and time and money over 25 years of testing.

Old 09-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Guru

Tim
You are right and i fell played with your words
Thanks
Nelson

Quote:

"So you pro LRL guys should really invest some money in providing trustworthy and repeatable information and results!"

Why? Here you have an electronic LRL detecting brass at 3 meters and still you cry. I know it's only brass but that's one of the elements it will locate. In a yard 40x30 meters I get one signal and its brass and still you cry.

Let me ask you a question. What test have you done on PDK type detectors? How much time have you spent testing? I will tell you why you are mad. Because you want someone else to spend all their money and time researching and testing only to say here you go funfinder.

That's why you are upset with anyone that has found anything using LRL type equipment. And you wonder why they kicked you out the PDK forum!

You do know that the target has to be 40 years plus in the ground right? Ok so I'm testing on old brass parts which have a higher rate of being in the ground over gold and silver. Then find it.

Still not enought for you. You do know if you don't want to use PDK type detectors you don't have too. No one here is holding your arm making you do anything.

And to clear you on one thing. The obmd-2 can be used in other countries.

I am really sorry you feel the way you do. I'm telling you that if someone here gave you a working LRL you would try to find out how it works. Break into and destroy the tuning of the unit. Then cry when you can't get it to work.

Andreas has found a good thing here that will give people that use Lrl's "not you" a different tool to use. All electronic. No rods. I am thankful for his work and time and money over 25 years of testing.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:21 PM
Guru

@ Tim Williams
>

The "term" "Funfinder" is not a name but an opinion philosophical spoken).
It means you should try to find fun in your life; .......... - - - - and if the treasures helping you in this task - it is great - it's even fantastic! And because we here are treasure-hunters. Motivation is more than money! And "fun" or call it "live-joy" is much more than treasure-finds. You only will have fun and joy in life with treasures if your character is special, otherwise every find could be a deadly "curse" ....

People are way too jealous if it comes to real treasures as usual and just short thinking persons might imagine....

And where starts the real treasure? It starts already if you found a special thing another person wants....

@ Nelson

Right or wrong just is a view of actual motivation. If you want world war iii (ww3) it is so simple - say that Europe is crap compared to America or special south America and the political leaders might be disturbed within their pride and defend it. We have had those "childish" games all over the centuries. OK, they're not childish, because what is the honour of a country worth if others can "make it down" as they like with their ridicule and infame words?
But it really is important to remember the words that "culture" is the way for all of us to "slow down" and try to understand the behaviour of other countries and psychological meanings.

And please nelson - now this is life-help at its best - try to cope with your life-wisdome and your best-loved-doings. If you found a way - perfect - and if you have the methods to convince others - even better - convince us and all is fine.

> QiaozhiQuote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder
@ Qiaozhi

If you want to find out about TOTeM, then you need to read Chapter 14 of ITMD. Many people have purchased the book, and are more than happy with the contents. Try reading some of the reviews.
It should be obvious that you are not going to get this information sent to you for free. Do you think that would be fair on everyone else?

Quote:

The Alonso PD consists of two separate parts. The first circuit is a direct copy of an ancient Heathkit metal detector. And yes, it is an exact copy, except that the coil has been reduced in size. The second circuit is a passive receiver that uses a ferrite coil. The secret is apparently to get these two circuits to work together. Once correctly balanced, it is claimed that the phenomenon can be detected. Neither of these two circuits form part of TOTeM. It is a completely new design that follows the underlying principles of the Alonso PD, but none of the same circuitry. It is much easier to calibrate and tune, and achieves the same results. What those results are, you will discover if you read Chapter 14.

Quote:

I've already replied to this question once before.
TOTeM is not supposed to be a proof that the PDK and Crypton cannot work. It is an experimental platform for those who want to experiment with the PD concept. It is known that the Alonso PD is a pig to clone, so TOTeM is offered as an easier alternative. I personally put a lot of time and effort into developing TOTeM, both for others to experiment with, and also to provide some interesting and controversial material for the book. As it says at the start of Chapter 14 - "Here there be dragons!".

Quote:
I personally also found it not fair from Morgan that he start to accuse me to give circuit details from him to you and all such pure paranoid stuff which lead into the direction that Qiaozhi sealed me out from the secret RS-forum which lead to not the best relation with him because such unfair activities. We can say Morgan is a trouble-maker and the only good thing may be that he stoped selling his doubtful or notworking PDKs now.

Booting you out of the RS Forum was not my personal decision. You were voted out by the other members for being a nuisance and for continual ranting. The RS Forum was created to provide a place where members interested in the Alonso PD could investigate the design in more detail without constant barracking from the dissenters. There was a lot of good investigative work done during that time.

Quote:
And by the way I will not forget this throwing me out of this RS-forum by cheap excuses I would have had the bad attitude.

All members of the RS Forum had to agree to be polite to each other during the PD investigations. You were not the only one booted out for not following the agreed rules, so there is no need to consider yourself "special". Certain members never even got past the front door.

Quote:

How can I be convinced about the Crypton when I've never used one, or even seen one in the flesh?
Only Hung is able to give 100% support to a device he's only seen in a photo. But then x-ray vision is a great blessing.

Starting with the latest - yeah - Hung seems to have x-ray vision - he seems to know all about LRL-tech - he is like Dalay Lama....

Next. My true opinion really is that you Qiaozhi have deserved the "price" for your work and intellectual inventions for the books.

Really! Absolutly. No doubt about it.

The question for this forum might be how much information is available for money or not. We must not forget this what we here are using for "free" all costs money. Not just we, but also the creators wanna achive a profite of their investments, but we have to see that this may be not for free. There exists free forums at the internet, but those could be a bit too cheap.

But Qiaozhi you can't defeat me. We had the same intentions finding out the truth of this PDK circuits.

We both are still very skeptical about it.

We can say that Andreas now has solved the problem by improving the stuff good enough. I must laugh, sorry, but my all-over intention just was to bring this thing to a real working level, too.

Can you protect a phone that does works just 10% of all time? Everyone would laugh.

No - no way.

So please understand my intention to bring up this stuff to working level - otherwise it would be just a waste of time and money anyway - only fraudsters sell not working stuff.

Its really funny for me, because Andreas solved all the problems with the "initial very low level working PDK circuit". I don't have to involve myself at all. It is done by good workers.

And if you ask me.... Andreas did it the right way because he wanted either a serious working "Mineoro Crap" or no at all.

Crap, yeah, a bad word, sorry Hung and Tim and who-ever believes that Mineoro is a working device.

We have just higher standards, thats all. I think Qiaozhi also wants higher standards.

btw. Q., personally I think it would be better to open the usual geotech forum to the public directly without "hiding it if they are not registered" because that way you could inform them (it? ... the public) much better, of course also about the book.

How shall persons want to buy this book if they are thrown out of the geotech forum as long as they not do their work to register?
Nobody would by a product from commercial-TV-breaks if first he has to register to view this commercials.

Qiaozhi, I really made thoughts myself and I came to 2 conclusions about your "is it fair if you Q. provide this special LRL-circuit-results-info here for free if we would compare it with the intentions of the money spending book buyers:

Shure it is not fair, you're right. No doubt about it. You had alot work to find out and to write down the scientific truth so this should be honoured, also by money.

But it is a complete other topic for persons here.
They should get the needed info on an already understandable basis without having to achieve books or LRLs first.

Another question is: for what this forum stands for.
Clear information or linking persons to further info that has to gathered by money?

I don't think so. Persons who wanna know it the really profounded way can buy the book or even such an LRL and get the "direct" information.

What I wanna say is that people should at least get from you some convincing info - this also would make them interested for the book - why such dectectors based on certain circuits don't work or are just a fake like you Qiaozhi may see it.

Useful vs. Unuseful - thats the whole quest. most are interested who read here.

Of course it is a good investition to buy the book instead of the LRL first!

That way it is 20% less money to spent and the person can learn something real about electronics. And of course Q. I know you are a skilled person in this area. I can give you my word for this because of my own special electronical skills. The actual status here is that "I have a workin LRL device" persons here can make their statements, but of course we are watching it critical.

Qiaozhi, I think you really do a good job and I no longer care about what has happend in the RS-Forum because Andreas have done "MY JOB" pretty well meanwhile. I have read your some hours ago written reasons and you may accept or understand them and whatever. It is your view of things and it is O.K. as long as our long-termed-motivitation is on the same level which is:

We are critical and we only accept proven and electronical based real working stuff!

And I know this is your sight of things, too, Qiaozhi.

Otherwise shake hands with our LRL-providers and prove that those have real working devices. Just joking - we both know this could be a hard tast.

But it doesn't mean that I wouldn't be motivated at this region.
I honour and respect all electronically interested persons "completly" because those share my personal interest, especially concerning treasure-hunting.

They have a very high status for me, but I just don't wanna get fooled by them.

You Qiaozhi have also a very high status, because you work with the same critical and serious methods than me - you're a real person because you don't let fool yourself by false claims. This is the ONLY and ONLY CORRECT way in life how to go near to some special things who claim the "big deal". Its like the trap of spiders or Dionaea Muscipula - the smell very attracting but they bring death to the flys (Venus Fly Traps).

Thanks to you Qiaozhi, Carl and others involved we can be here on the source of "Warning".

And the only thing I want is to make this warning clear and proven.

If this Mineoro circuit stuff can't be imroved we have warning enough.

But if Andreas could do it - he might be now the only person in this world who can provide a real working LRL !!!!

Of course we wanna know and find out if this is true or not....

@ Andreas

PS Andreas:

If you did this great job really you will get the best in the world,
but if you're hooked on a self-delusional thing and say to us
everything is great - we can not accept it.

What shall persons think if they read it and we all are happy about it and the OBMD-2 doesn't work? Those would call us "idiots" or "unreliable". But we are not, we work professional here, especially Carl and Qiaozhi which is proven by their scientifical founded book.

If you provide a real and useful working detector everything is OK and you can describe everything here. We don't need new tests as long it works. Just be shure yourself everything is really OK and don't get mad about money or huge business.

The absolutly huge award for this forum is that the rulers here are working as true, real and scientifical as possible! This is a very high standard here and if the Crypton can deal with it everything is fine! We will see it in the near future anyway.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Guru (Administrator)

I'm waiting to see what Tim finds buried in the location of the large crescent-shaped anomaly. As far as I can tell from the video, the Crypton unit appears to react in a similar way to TOTeM.

Tim - Can you try the same procedure as before, but walk around it with your back to the anomaly. In this way you can determine whether the "signal" is coming from the anomaly itself, or from a distant transmitter. I ask this because the response does not seem consistent with the signal coming from that location, and as you walked around the anomaly, the signal tended to fade depending on direction.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:41 PM
Guru

Good point.
I also will like to know from Tim, if he had made test with a remote control to see how IR is detected. In my case, i get the maximun signal from the front of the unit. Also i can get the signal from sides and the back of the unit.
I don´t know if i m doing this wrong or i don´t understand how IR works.
May be Andreas can explain this.
My question just want to know if IR signal is detected 100% from the front?
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I'm waiting to see what Tim finds buried in the location of the large crescent-shaped anomaly. As far as I can tell from the video, the Crypton unit appears to react in a similar way to TOTeM.

Tim - Can you try the same procedure as before, but walk around it with your back to the anomaly. In this way you can determine whether the "signal" is coming from the anomaly itself, or from a distant transmitter. I ask this because the response does not seem consistent with the signal coming from that location, and as you walked around the anomaly, the signal tended to fade depending on direction.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

I will try this when I get home. So you want me to hold the unit facing away? Or do you want me to hold the unit facing the anomaly.

Old 09-14-2013, 09:29 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I will try this when I get home. So you want me to hold the unit facing away? Or do you want me to hold the unit facing the anomaly.
Hold the unit facing away from the anomaly. The basic idea is to find out whether the "signal" is coming from a local or distant target. If the "signal" is local, then it will be detected only from the front of the unit. If you can turn 180 degrees, and still get the same response, the "signal" is coming from a distant transmitter.

With TOTeM I can easily detect an electric toothbrush charger from a distance of greater than 5m, regardless of whether the unit is pointing towards or away from the target. However, if I walk towards the charger, the signal gets stronger; but if I move away from the charger, the signal obviously gets weaker. If the target is located in the ground, you should also be able to confirm/deny this by tilting the unit to the horizontal.

In your video, it looked to me like the signal was stronger in certain directions, which could indicate a distant target that gives the illusion of being located at a particular spot. The localization of the signal could be due to many factors, including shadowing by nearby buildings, and constructive and destructive interference from other sources.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:54 AM

The location of Mr. William's "anomaly"is easy to detect with my locator although, just guessing, I am over 600 miles away; there on Bayouside Dr. in Chauvin, LA. Also, easy to detect, is a cell-phone tower almost exactly at the 113 degree direction and at about 3,800 ft. distance. His "anomaly" is sandwiched behind metal buildings and I would highly suggest (before he digs the place up) to at least check his cell-phone reception for anomalies there.