LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Why are you objector;;
Why you do not accept the experience of others, but you try spend your view without having experience;;
Is this the pseudoscience

Regards
Hi Geo,
I do not waste my money to buy Mineoro locators, so I will believe true reports of field experience from people who use Mineoro.

I am not objector.
I accept the true facts that others report from their experience...
Look at what people say from their experience:

Geo: "I never found anything with my PDC210 super".

Morgan: "Here is the list of MINEORO MODELS i try in Europe in good sunny day:
PDC210
DCH85
DC2006
DC2008
FG80
No one detect target like we see in the Mineoro video, and with DC2006 model i never find any signals, is a quiet LRL.
FG80 belongs to Connie, and she did not find any targets...
This is why i find the FG90 with some tricky transmiter operating somewere".

humhum: "I think that (maybe) when Alonso uses Mineoro , uses extra any thing..."
"Before one year my home made Mineoro LRL (so like PDC210) was not work in winter day , but now I found new method for search into humidity and now works very best in winter day without problem".
"Mineoro works when weather conditions are great".

I tell humhum I believe he finds things with Mineoro, and I ask to know true facts for how much distance he can detect.
Why do you say this is objector?

When you start your discussion, you say "I am looking only for the true".
But now you want us to believe only the Geo opinion and propagandas.. You do not want us to learn "the true"..!!
ψευδή λογική

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi humhum,
I believe you find things when you use Mineoro.
I am interested to know what distance you find these things so we can know the facts as you saw.

At what distance do you find a coin when you use Mineoro on a good day?
At what distance do you find other buried things with mineoro?

Also, other question:
What method do you use for Mineoro on a winter day when there is high humidity?

Best Wishes,
J_P

I say that Mineoro works , because my friend is owner of DC2008 and we make test with it in my garden, Before 3 years I bury one dish from bronze and small Silver parts with it. When we make detection with Mineoro DC2008 I see that find my dish from 15 meter and with good pinpointing.
Other story is my friend say that every year he goto sea and detect many ring and etc with DC2008 in beach.
My homemade so like Mineoro device detect this dish on more distance from original Mineoro, but have only problem with pinpointing near 0,5 - 1 meter. İt works like Mineoro and find big buried object from few Km , I try it.

Regards.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Guru

@ Morgan

>>> but we find the OKM useless and put the threads here to save people.

Who is "we"?

Here are 2-5 people who say the OKM bionic absolutly doesn't work.

And in the whole world are perhaps 500 persons who own this device?

btw. almost the totally same situation as with Mineoro earlier here!

So OKM and Mineoro are producing an absolutly "empty box fantasy product" like a shoebox!

Seems many treasure-hunters have far too much money to buy a shoebox for more than 10.000 Euros or Dollars for no good reason!

Seems they all like it to get betrayed?

Some strange form of treasure-hunters masochism?

Seriously, the amount of opinions and personal experiences in this forum is far too low to give an usable impression whats going on in reality!

>>> Funfinder allways very nervous...

Wrong estimation, I'm very relaxed (as long I don't find any dangerous war relics)

>>> he talk about court,jail etc,maybe he is police man...

Perhaps much worse than that, I'm also the judge against filthy gods and other evil elements! This world is full of very sinister societies...

>>> lets keep Alonso away from this justice or jail troubles,this man together with Damasio (R.I.P) was the pioneers of LRL,also Esteban.

Why I should? If they create good work, everything is fine, but if they start to play dirty tricks they will dig their own graves!
If they continue with their cheating tricks the problem will be solved very soon. I even have to do anything, the betrayed persons will do the job!

>>> Put your strong arm against OKM too,these are great LRL criminals,see the man from Greece KIRIkytos desperate to sell the BIONIC-OKM he pay 12.500 .00 EURO !!! now he ask 8.000E.

I guess the OKM bionic is totally the same "just 1/10th of all times working" crap as Mineoro is. Noone is that stupid that just gives OKM 10.000 Euro for a full fantasy illusion product.

btw. its not the fine english art if some OKM bionic buyers who already knows by many tests and own experiences that a LRL-device doesn't work, tries to sell this piece of junk for 8.000 Euro!

This is a very serious case of deception!

This guy has to sue OKM so he gets his money back and not resells this device again! Its almost as giving an Ex-girlfriend that has HIV without warning to somebody else and without saying that she has HIV!

>>> At last MINEORO works when weater conditions are great

What are you saying, this is not true! Ask Carl Moreland and what weather he had while testing his notworking Mineoro!

This stuff seems to works only by chance, if weather PLUS EM-background noise PLUS magnetical conditions of soil etc. is good enough!

It may be possible to fine-adjust these devices to the local environment or surroundings so somebody like you or humhum can get good results even in winter but the technical status quo of the usual pre-adjusted products is far beyond such good results.

>>> ,anyway the price is extremly HIGH its amazing for this bad performance

I fully agree! This is treasure hunting by exploiting the treasure hunters!
And that's why I don't respect the work of Alonso. Damiaso perhaps was a fair working and scientifical thinking person, I don't know, so his legacy has the right for some respect, but if J_Player is right those both tinkerers weren't the original inventors of those kinda circuits anyway, just only improvers of them.

Creating devices who are able to find out some field distortions is no big deal.

>>> ,BUT OKM NOT WORK AS LRL EVEN WITH GOOD WEATER CONDITION !!!

So we must inform OKM that their Bionics are absolutly not working at all, no matter under which circumstances!

So they can inform potential buyers who think this stuff would have some value at all in finding treasures!

I know that was cynical, but just because of the few opinions here in that forum who wanna make us think the OKM LRLs are the absolutly worst bullsh*t of this world, no normal thinking person can built up an objective judgement.

I suggest we make some serious compare-tests!

If one of the Mineoros has catched a good signal (= potentially has found a wanted find) before digging we have to test if the OKM Bionic also detects it.

Morgan, the most simple solution is the following:

Go in summertime with your PDK to the village where the OKM firm resides, wait for sunny weather and detect some finds there.

Take some digipix of the location and leave it alone (don't dig the stuff).

Now all you need to do is visiting that places with the OKM bionic and see what it can find - under same weather conditions and make shure your PDK is still locating that stuff from before.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
I say that Mineoro works , because my friend is owner of DC2008 and we make test with it in my garden, Before 3 years I bury one dish from bronze and small Silver parts with it.
When we make detection with Mineoro DC2008 I see that find my dish from 15 meter and with good pinpointing.
Other story is my friend say that every year he goto sea and detect many ring and etc with DC2008 in beach.
My homemade so like Mineoro device detect this dish on more distance from original Mineoro, but have only problem with pinpointing near 0,5 - 1 meter.
İt works like Mineoro and find big buried object from few Km, I try it.

Regards.

Hi humhum,

1. Thank you for telling distance 15 meters for the bronze dish you buried.
What size is your bronze dish - cm diameter?
What are the small silver parts with the dish? Are these silver spoons to use with the dish?
How many cm deep did you bury the dish below the ground surface?

2. What distance does your friend detect a buried ring when he uses DC2008 at the beach?

3. What is the big buried object that your home made Mineoro found from a few Km? Is this a buried gold statue? Maybe a buried car?
When you recovered the big buried object, what size is it?
Did you see the big buried object is 20 cm diameter? 1 meter diameter? maybe bigger?

4. What method do you use for your home made Mineoro on a winter day when there is high humidity?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-02-2013, 12:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
@ Morgan

>>> but we find the OKM useless and put the threads here to save people.

Who is "we"?

Here are 2-5 people who say the OKM bionic absolutly doesn't work.

And in the whole world are perhaps 500 persons who own this device?

btw. almost the totally same situation as with Mineoro earlier here!

So OKM and Mineoro are producing an absolutly "empty box fantasy product" like a shoebox!

Seems many treasure-hunters have far too much money to buy a shoebox for more than 10.000 Euros or Dollars for no good reason!

Seems they all like it to get betrayed?

Some strange form of treasure-hunters masochism?

Seriously, the amount of opinions and personal experiences in this forum is far too low to give an usable impression whats going on in reality!

>>> Funfinder allways very nervous...

Wrong estimation, I'm very relaxed (as long I don't find any dangerous war relics)

>>> he talk about court,jail etc,maybe he is police man...

Perhaps much worse than that, I'm also the judge against filthy gods and other evil elements! This world is full of very sinister societies...

>>> lets keep Alonso away from this justice or jail troubles,this man together with Damasio (R.I.P) was the pioneers of LRL,also Esteban.

Why I should? If they create good work, everything is fine, but if they start to play dirty tricks they will dig their own graves!
If they continue with their cheating tricks the problem will be solved very soon. I even have to do anything, the betrayed persons will do the job!

>>> Put your strong arm against OKM too,these are great LRL criminals,see the man from Greece KIRIkytos desperate to sell the BIONIC-OKM he pay 12.500 .00 EURO !!! now he ask 8.000E.

I guess the OKM bionic is totally the same "just 1/10th of all times working" crap as Mineoro is. Noone is that stupid that just gives OKM 10.000 Euro for a full fantasy illusion product.

btw. its not the fine english art if some OKM bionic buyers who already knows by many tests and own experiences that a LRL-device doesn't work, tries to sell this piece of junk for 8.000 Euro!

This is a very serious case of deception!

This guy has to sue OKM so he gets his money back and not resells this device again! Its almost as giving an Ex-girlfriend that has HIV without warning to somebody else and without saying that she has HIV!

>>> At last MINEORO works when weater conditions are great

What are you saying, this is not true! Ask Carl Moreland and what weather he had while testing his notworking Mineoro!

This stuff seems to works only by chance, if weather PLUS EM-background noise PLUS magnetical conditions of soil etc. is good enough!

It may be possible to fine-adjust these devices to the local environment or surroundings so somebody like you or humhum can get good results even in winter but the technical status quo of the usual pre-adjusted products is far beyond such good results.

>>> ,anyway the price is extremly HIGH its amazing for this bad performance

I fully agree! This is treasure hunting by exploiting the treasure hunters!
And that's why I don't respect the work of Alonso. Damiaso perhaps was a fair working and scientifical thinking person, I don't know, so his legacy has the right for some respect, but if J_Player is right those both tinkerers weren't the original inventors of those kinda circuits anyway, just only improvers of them.

Creating devices who are able to find out some field distortions is no big deal.

>>> ,BUT OKM NOT WORK AS LRL EVEN WITH GOOD WEATER CONDITION !!!

So we must inform OKM that their Bionics are absolutly not working at all, no matter under which circumstances!

So they can inform potential buyers who think this stuff would have some value at all in finding treasures!

I know that was cynical, but just because of the few opinions here in that forum who wanna make us think the OKM LRLs are the absolutly worst bullsh*t of this world, no normal thinking person can built up an objective judgement.

I suggest we make some serious compare-tests!

If one of the Mineoros has catched a good signal (= potentially has found a wanted find) before digging we have to test if the OKM Bionic also detects it.

Morgan, the most simple solution is the following:

Go in summertime with your PDK to the village where the OKM firm resides, wait for sunny weather and detect some finds there.

Take some digipix of the location and leave it alone (don't dig the stuff).

Now all you need to do is visiting that places with the OKM bionic and see what it can find - under same weather conditions and make shure your PDK is still locating that stuff from before.

Hello

I said WE becouse i was in OKM factory with some TH friends.

About the PDK field test near OKM factory is good ideia,the problem is actualy no time to travel. I missing some TH adventures in Germany and Austria,fields full with celtic silver ,and rom. coins...you living in very rich old country
Old 02-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
I do not waste my money to buy Mineoro locators, so I will believe true reports of field experience from people who use Mineoro.

I am not objector.
I accept the true facts that others report from their experience...
Look at what people say from their experience:

Geo: "I never found anything with my PDC210 super".

Morgan: "Here is the list of MINEORO MODELS i try in Europe in good sunny day:
PDC210
DCH85
DC2006
DC2008
FG80
No one detect target like we see in the Mineoro video, and with DC2006 model i never find any signals, is a quiet LRL.
FG80 belongs to Connie, and she did not find any targets...
This is why i find the FG90 with some tricky transmiter operating somewere".

humhum: "I think that (maybe) when Alonso uses Mineoro , uses extra any thing..."
"Before one year my home made Mineoro LRL (so like PDC210) was not work in winter day , but now I found new method for search into humidity and now works very best in winter day without problem".
"Mineoro works when weather conditions are great".

I tell humhum I believe he finds things with Mineoro, and I ask to know true facts for how much distance he can detect.
Why do you say this is objector?

When you start your discussion, you say "I am looking only for the true".
But now you want us to believe only the Geo opinion and propagandas.. You do not want us to learn "the true"..!!
ψευδή λογική

Best Wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
Really i am looking for the true.
We have examples where Mineoro works and examples where don't work at all.
It is not good to say only the one side....
I don't make propaganda because as you "I do not waste my money to buy Mineoro locators"
I waste my money only once (second hand).

Regards
Old 02-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi humhum,

1. Thank you for telling distance 15 meters for the bronze dish you buried.
What size is your bronze dish - cm diameter?
What are the small silver parts with the dish? Are these silver spoons to use with the dish?
How many cm deep did you bury the dish below the ground surface?

2. What distance does your friend detect a buried ring when he uses DC2008 at the beach?

3. What is the big buried object that your home made Mineoro found from a few Km? Is this a buried gold statue? Maybe a buried car?
When you recovered the big buried object, what size is it?
Did you see the big buried object is 20 cm diameter? 1 meter diameter? maybe bigger?

4. What method do you use for your home made Mineoro on a winter day when there is high humidity?

Best Wishes,
J_P

Hi J_Player ,
1. My dish is around 22Cm and small silver parts is 18 pcs inside of dish.
2. I not know , he say only that is find many gold ring , but from what distance I not know, maybe 1 - 3 meter with DC2008.
3. Size is big, this is treasure . I am sorry but not like more answer or speak for this .
4. Answer is in this forum, now is secret.
5. Result is Mineoro find from small distance(max. 1600m) with good Pinpoint , but my LRL find from very Long Distance(8000m) with bad Pinpoint. (for example: Big Object- one room with gold).

Regards.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.
Really i am looking for the true.
We have examples where Mineoro works and examples where don't work at all.
It is not good to say only the one side....
I don't make propaganda because as you "I do not waste my money to buy Mineoro locators"
I waste my money only once (second hand).

Regards
Hi Geo,
I agree.
But I don't say Mineoro dont work at all...
See above where I agree that humhum is finding targets.
You are making a big BS to say this.

people like Morgan tell they are not good LRL - they are weak and sparsed.
Dell Winders reports they are not as advertised.
Many people post these are not good LRLs for long range.
Only hung and humhum are reporting excellent detection, and I try to learn more.
But I do not see answers to learn the details.
I see accusation that I am only looking at one side!

We were warned many years ago to not waste our time and money on Mineoro.
I can show you many forum posts which show people who used Mineoro in their hands to find the same results as you found.

I can also show more examples of people who find no detection at all from Mineoro -- only detecting electronic noise and transmitters. Their reports are also true.
Carl-NC does not post false reports.
Michael does not post false reports.
Neronc does not post false reports.
so we must also see what they report from their testing if we want to know the truth.
We cannot only believe the Geo propaganda when we have evidence and facts which show most people report no detection.

What I say is:
"They are selling the best locators that they know how to produce commercially.
The only locators which they intentionally make less performance are the locators that cost less money -- like DC2008".

You can scroll up and see for yourself!

Why should we believe only the Geo propaganda when Morgan tells us he believes they used transmitters and fake targets in Paris?
I read Morgan's report from his visit to the Mineoro factory and caught them using electrostatic charged plastic to make the locators beep.
I read Connie'e report how she got a "brain wash" at the factory demonstration.
I saw the reports of fake transmitters found twice when Alonso was at field test sites and demonstrations.
I saw the photo of the bracelet Alonso and his helpers buried when they used a hidden transmitter to convince a customer last year.
Why should we believe only your idea that there was no hidden transmitter, and the cheap ear ring we see at his Paris demonstration was really buried many years in France?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Guru

J_Player got it to the point -

we have too much contra indications for being able to draw good conclusions
from the "interesting" or even "real" results of Geo, Morgan, humhum and others.

Especially because our "secret holders" here that seems to be
threatended by Alonso & Co. to hide his (non?)-personal "super-invention"
make impossible any causal context at scientific level !!

How the hell we should find out if what their testresults are showing
can have any substance if they can't explain any scientifical basis
of the working principle?

If those still will refuse to tell at least somewhat info so we can work
good enough, we will find it out by ourselves and no longer need
their opinions or PDK etc. experiments! This can't go on!

* We know already that it has something to do with magnetical field distortion (significant change of power-level)

> them using electrostatic charged plastic to make the locators beep.

Very revealing, so it also has something to do with static electricity field distortion.

* We know that FM broadcasting stations (VHF-frequency) feed that detected energy field somehow

@ WM6

Still don't understand you joke behind:

> in other words "aufs Windscheibe" mean:

> "OKM ist voll auf Scheibe." related to residence.

> Or something like this. In idiom translation probably: "It" resided in Smartass".

Perhaps this is a yugoslawian saying, somebody is "full on disc (or plate)".

The OKM address is:

Postal Address
OKM GmbH
Julius-Zinkeisen-Str. 7
04600 Altenburg
Germany

Visitor's Address
OKM GmbH
Leipziger Str. 83a
04600 Altenburg
Germany

by the way - look here:

http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/products/longrange/bionic01.php?lang=en

quote:

is very sensitive to changes of the ionic and magnetic field of the surrounding area

If calibrated in the correct way the Bionic 01 does only react on gold and silver objects, it does not indicate ferrous metal or any other kind of metallic objects, neither cavities.

The bio-energy system is able to locate also fresh buried or not buried objects no matter which age they are. The ionic system is mainly used to find buried artefacts.

quote end

So testing should be at least no problem with the fresh buried stuff!

@ Morgan

>>> About the PDK field test near OKM factory is good ideia,the problem is actualy no time to travel. I missing some TH adventures in Germany and Austria,fields full with celtic silver ,and rom. coins...you living in very rich old country

Well, I guess you don't have your Mineoro anymore or you have disassembled it since a long time, but otherwise you could make some compare tests.

Perhaps the celts also reached Portugal, because they also populated the islands of the UK and Ireland up the furthest north.

In Germany and Austria exists good places but also very empty ones concerning roman, celtic, barbaric and stoneage stuff.

For luck I'm living near of some 200 year old french assault battlefields, worldwar 2 defense stations and a famous roman street and fort. Some of the supposed Nazi Gold locations are not far away. There even are test-battle-locations for the german army close. And its near an important north south transite route.

Findings without end!

If your PDK really is something worth you may test it near my place.

Check out "google maps walchensee" - the southern area. Friends of mine there already have found very rare WW2 stuff and the holes where the Nazi Gold was buried (but it was transported to a more secure hideout)

@ Geo

What do you think are the differences of the OBMD-1 and the Crypton Mini compared with the Mineoro ???

Even if you have some enemyship with Andreas - please be fair and don't lie to us - do you think or do you know his LRLs work better and more stable and reliable than Mineoro (in Greece or elsewhere).
Old 02-03-2013, 08:03 AM
Guru

Cool

Quote:
Hi J_Player ,
2. I not know , he say only that is find many gold ring , but from what distance I not know, maybe 1 - 3 meter with DC2008.
3. Size is big, this is treasure . I am sorry but not like more answer or speak for this .
5. Result is Mineoro find from small distance(max. 1600m) with good Pinpoint , but my LRL find from very Long Distance(8000m) with bad Pinpoint. (for example: Big Object- one room with gold).

Regards.
So you found a chamber full of gold? Unbelievable!
Old 02-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
So you found a chamber full of gold? Unbelievable!

Of course I did not find the room this is for example of size, but I find other big object with my LRL and MD, but not dig , because law is very strong in my country.

Regards.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_Player ,

...Of course I did not find the room this is for example of size, but I find other big object with my LRL and MD, but not dig , because law is very strong in my country.

Regards.
Hi humhum,
Thank you for your answers.

From what you say, we can see that you are reporting distance of detection for
Mineoro DC2008:
1. You see 15 meters detection of buried bronze dish of 22 cm with 18 pieces of small silver parts inside of dish --- buried in your garden 3 years ago.
Also you see this DC2008 shows good pinpointing for this dish and silver pieces.
Note: There is not any gold at this dish -- only bronze and silver together.
2. Your friend says he detects many rings with DC2008 at the beach, distance is not known -- You think maybe 1-3 meters distance.

Home-made version of DC2008:
1. You see more than 15 meters detection of buried bronze dish of 22 cm with 18 pieces of small silver parts inside of dish --- buried in your garden 3 years ago.
Pinpointing is only near 0,5 - 1 meter.
2. Home-made version of DC2008 detects big buried object from few Km.
But big object is not known because it was not dug to see what it is.

Maybe if you dig, then you can find a transmitter?
Maybe Alonso visited your country and buried a transmitter at this location?
Then people will hear beeps from long distance and they will think there is a big treasure

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Guru

Quote:

@ Geo

What do you think are the differences of the OBMD-1 and the Crypton Mini compared with the Mineoro ???

Even if you have some enemyship with Andreas - please be fair and don't lie to us - do you think or do you know his LRLs work better and more stable and reliable than Mineoro (in Greece or elsewhere).
I don't know the mini version.
About OBMD .. i wrote what i know many times. Search the forum and you will read what i know. I believe that Mineoro is better...
Old 02-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi humhum,
Thank you for your answers.

From what you say, we can see that you are reporting distance of detection for
Mineoro DC2008:
1. You see 15 meters detection of buried bronze dish of 22 cm with 18 pieces of small silver parts inside of dish --- buried in your garden 3 years ago.
Also you see this DC2008 shows good pinpointing for this dish and silver pieces.
Note: There is not any gold at this dish -- only bronze and silver together.
2. Your friend says he detects many rings with DC2008 at the beach, distance is not known -- You think maybe 1-3 meters distance.

Home-made version of DC2008:
1. You see more than 15 meters detection of buried bronze dish of 22 cm with 18 pieces of small silver parts inside of dish --- buried in your garden 3 years ago.
Pinpointing is only near 0,5 - 1 meter.
2. Home-made version of DC2008 detects big buried object from few Km.
But big object is not known because it was not dug to see what it is.

Maybe if you dig, then you can find a transmitter?
Then people will hear beeps from long distance and they will think there is a big treasure

Best Wishes,
J_P
Dear J_Player, my Home-made version resemble of PDC210 (with different electronic schematic + modification), You write so: ''But big object is not known because it was not dug to see what it is'' , But I say : that I detect or I see with my Metal Detector.

''Maybe if you dig, then you can find a transmitter?
Then people will hear beeps from long distance and they will think there is a big treasure''

Very funny, but as far as I know that Alonso, never come to my country , and Transmitter can not send signal to Km distance.
Of course , you make badinage or joke with me.

Best wish , my Friend.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:19 AM
Guru

Thumbs down

Quote:
I don't know the mini version.
About OBMD .. i wrote what i know many times. Search the forum and you will read what i know. I believe that Mineoro is better...
Wow, what a great and detailed answer!

I doubt you are of big help here anyway, you're will of cooperation and for technical help lacks alot.

I will not search the forum for statements that
may contain the same unuseful and just very superficial and trivial information.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Of course I did not find the room this is for example of size, but I find other big object with my LRL and MD, but not dig , because law is very strong in my country.

Regards.
Hi humhum,

I guess somewhere in Middle- or South-America there still could be a huge amount of Gold hidden from the Aztecs or Inkas etc. so sometimes you may find something that big.

> law is very strong in my country.

Thats a pity, but often its the own fault if people let dictate them everything.

I know about in Middle America they even have forbidden the treasure hunting on Coco-Island. Those politicians think they own everything, even the whole population of a country.

Was it you that has told his LRL now is great improved so it
also works in winter-time? If yes, do you have snow there, too?
Old 02-04-2013, 05:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Wow, what a great and detailed answer!

I doubt you are of big help here anyway, you're will of cooperation and for technical help lacks alot.

I will not search the forum for statements that
may contain the same unuseful and just very superficial and trivial information.
It is more easy to write one word and press the search button, than i to write one page comments...
Old 02-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Guru

Quote:

The OKM address is:

Postal Address
OKM GmbH
Julius-Zinkeisen-Str. 7
04600 Altenburg
Germany

Visitor's Address
OKM GmbH
Leipziger Str. 83a
04600 Altenburg
Germany

by the way - look here:

http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/products/longrange/bionic01.php?lang=en
Interesting. I didn't know that.

My comment was based on this label (from Perikles ad):

Probably they moved in an attempt to hide from angry Bionic 01 buyers.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Guru

@ WM6

Ah, thx for this info - now its clear. Seems they moved to a nearby larger city.
Windischleuba is a rather small village out in the pampa of Thuringia (some say complete Thuringia is a pampa but thats not true, and they have really cute girls there)

OK, the old address was:

OKM Ortungstechnik Krauß (Krauss) und Müller (Mueller) GmbH (Ltd.)
Fünfminutenweg (Fuenfminutenweg) Nr. 6
BRD (Germany) 04603 Windischleuba

quote from a place called Leuba, a part of Ostritz:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuba_(Ostritz)

"Der Name deutet auf eine slawische Ansiedlung hin und könnte so viel wie „Liebdorf“ bedeutet haben."

Translated: The name seems to point to an old slavic settlement and could mean "dear village"

So now we have it:

Visit the kind village Windischleuba and in 5 minutes the wind will blow your money away on OKMs street Nr.6!

Comparable with "Nightmare on Elm Street".

And if you go to the new address of OKM, to Altenburg, you may look very old after you bought the Bionic there!

btw. seems they have now more money so they could move to a larger city and compared with before their website now only just shows one Bionic model instead of 2 or 3.

Perhaps they got really bad feedback so they now only sell the model that at least is able to find fresh buried stuff, too.