LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-06-2012, 04:25 PM

hi to all
tank you mustefa ubram for information
GEO AND MUSTEFA UBRUM AND DELL
Please tell me how to find a generator with metal bars and I do?
How to walk around the generator and find out what the reaction to the metal?
PLEASE HELP ME
Old 06-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Aft,
I see you have built very nice rods with sample chamber.
I think this is a good idea to build the best rods that you can.
Then you can test to see with your own hands if it will work for you to recover treasures.
I have tried rods many times, but I never see any results when I use the methods that other people say will work.
Still it is good to make tests so you will know for certain what you see.

Best wishes,
J_P

Yes, it is the best which I can built ( Lrods). You can see other Lords with ball bring.
Also built very good earth rods. Of course it is connected to function generator.
I having some function generator in my lab , but one of them is Russia made
With good frequency stability and additional amplifier which drive hi voltage on load .
My experiment without result with sure !!!!!.
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustefa ubram View Post
yes aft72005.I am from Turkey
dear Qiaozhi -wm6-aft72005:
yes .It really works.I could find a lot of gold pieces with my mfd.too copper and silver coins
You can find a lot of skills for working with bars.When you find the treasure with mfd.This work needs to focus much.I got a multi-frequency circuit design.I can easily choose my favorite metal and its soul.My system has ground balanc.For its first 10 to 15 minutes is consistent with the land will then allow you to search.It could help me find a silver bowl from a distance of 500 meters at a depth of 1/5 meters And a gold necklace from a distance of 50 meters. Course with Lorenz x5.
Frequency stability is very high on my machine and its frequency range is too powerful.
I can give you other information about mfd s
I'm ready for online chat.I'll put a picture of my own design.my mfd
Sincere:mustefa

Mustefa, you built oscillator with various frequency at output in this matter there are many types oscillator , as I see in picture Maximum amplitude in your earth rods is 24 volt pp . I don’t know about your method , but I believe there isn’t proof until yet .
May be you have proof . we see ……
Old 06-07-2012, 04:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma330 View Post
hi to all
tank you mustefa ubram for information
GEO AND MUSTEFA UBRUM AND DELL
Please tell me how to find a generator with metal bars and I do?
How to walk around the generator and find out what the reaction to the metal?
PLEASE HELP ME
Hi.
You must use a generator with 10V output. After it connect a power amplifier at least 15w and the output of the amplifier connect a transformer with ratio 1:10. Connect the nails at the ouput of the transformer and connect a m-ammeter able to measure at some Khz in series with nails. Now put the right frequency and go. If there is a treasure you must locate it except if you want from us to come there and take out the treasure and bring it at your home
Look my generator with the amplifier
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2012, 04:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi mustefa ubram,
I believe you and Geo when you say you find results with a lot of experience.
There are many people who build MFD and find results.
I do not disagree with this.
But I claim that the people who find results with MFD cannot show these results in a test where I hide a target for you to find, and they cannot show another person how to demonstrate results in a test.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
Of course i can show you the results of a test.
I said it again.... visit Greece and i will show you electronics lrls that really work and of course a demostration of how to locate a object with MFD or by dowsing

Regards
Old 06-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi ma330,

I already answered your questions.
Now I give answers to you again, but more easy to understand:

1 - you must have contact with hands or bars must be insulated?
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when insulated or when make contact.
2-connect the oscillator to find the metal rod can be effective?
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when the oscillator is connected to the metal rod or not connected to the metal rod.
3- Do not use as a probe, two probes have power?
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when you use one probe or two probes.
You will find the same detection if you connect power to one probe or two probes or no power.

4 - How to find the generator helps metals?
The generator does not help to find metals.
5 - What is the best waveform generator to build?
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection for all wave forms.
6-Is the frequency of different metals?
It does not make any difference. You will find the same detection for all metals when you use any frequency you like.
7-What is the best power for the generator?
It does not make any difference. You can use any power you like, and you will find the same detection.
8-Crossing frequency of the transformer in the output waveform does not change?
It does not make any difference. Any crossing frequency at the output of the transformer waveform will find the same detection.
9-And is located in the following four white capsules. What does it do them?
In your diagram, the four capsules do nothing. You can use any instructions you like and you will find the same detection.

It does not matter how you make electrical connections, or what techniques you use to search.
The answer is you will not find any detection of buried metals from using MFD.
You have already seen the proof with your own eyes that MFD does not locate treasure.

But maybe I am wrong.
Maybe Geo or Dell Winders or mustefa ubram can show you how to recover treasures using MFD.
You can make a post to ask them to show you how to recover treasures using MFD.

Best wishes,
J_P
Yes J Player, you have been always wrong in your approach to this subject. You are wrong now. You will always be wrong pretending you know all there is to know, and following the lead of sworn enemies of MFD Fact & Truth, Carl Moreland, James Randi, and supporters of the Skeptic group.

You have made your bed in ignorance. Lie in it, and quit complaining about what others do, or don't do,or don't do. You should be intelligent enough to know you can't prove a negative, or get someone else to do it for you.

Scientific pretenders continue to be the masters of lost causes. Dell

Rejecting Mocking successful users that have tried to help
Old 06-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
You should be intelligent enough to know you can't prove a negative, or get someone else to do it for you.
Actually, this is an interesting statement ... and we've been telling you this for many years now.

It is up to the LRL and dowsing supporters to provide evidence that can stand up to a properly conducted and scientifically controlled double-blind test, and not a subjective test that shows someone "detecting" a target in plain sight, or one that was buried earlier.

Quote:
Scientific pretenders continue to be the masters of lost causes.
Are you sure you haven't switched sides?
Or have you become Dell - The Skeptic"?
Old 06-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Yes J Player, you have been always wrong in your approach to this subject. You are wrong now. You will always be wrong pretending you know all there is to know, and following the lead of sworn enemies of MFD Fact & Truth, Carl Moreland, James Randi, and supporters of the Skeptic group.

You have made your bed in ignorance. Lie in it, and quit complaining about what others do, or don't do,or don't do. You should be intelligent enough to know you can't prove a negative, or get someone else to do it for you.

My God, you spelled it right. Dell, I am so very proud of you! First time in, what, 15 years?
Old 06-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
It does not matter how you make electrical connections, or what techniques you use to search.
The answer is you will not find any detection of buried metals from using MFD.
You have already seen the proof with your own eyes that MFD does not locate treasure.

But maybe I am wrong.
Maybe Geo or Dell Winders or mustefa ubram can show you how to recover treasures using MFD.
You can make a post to ask them to show you how to recover treasures using MFD.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi Dell,
It appears you failed reading comprension when you read my post again.
Perhaps you just don't possess the intellect or education necessary to understand what those words say.

Dell BS: "You should be intelligent enough to know you can't prove a negative"
I should know I can't prove a negative?
Apparently you are pretending I am trying to prove something.
Read my post again.
I never attempted to prove anything.
The only person who proved anything was ma330.
ma330 proved that after several months of trying, nothing he did was able to help him recover any treasure with his MFD.
That is a fact.

All LRL enthusiasts have been free to post in this forum to tell ma330 how to make treasure recoveries with his MFD.
Yet not a single LRL expert was capable of giving him instructions that resulted in him recovering any treasure.

He had to rely on second-hand transcribed instructions from MFD manufacturers which did not work either.
Imagine the heartbreak that ma330 felt when he discovered nothing he did could help him find treasure with his MFD after several months of trying.
It seems almost as hopeless as your Pro-4 from 2003, which has not yet made a recovery.

Dell BS: "...pretending you know all there is to know"
Why would you make more false claims that I pretend to know all there is to know?
Next time try reading my post before you answer: "But maybe I am wrong. Maybe Geo or Dell Winders or mustefa ubram can show you how to recover treasures using MFD".
I am currently waiting for Geo or mustefa ubram or you to show us something new we didn't know about the success for MFD treasure recoveries.
Judging from your statement how in your opinion, the locators you sell "DO NOT actually detect Gold", I find it highly doubtful you are capable of showing him how to succeed in showing us treasure recoveries.
But Who knows? Maybe Geo or mustefa ubram can do it.

Dell BS: "...following the lead of ..."
Following the lead of who?
My thinking is independent.
My forum posts are based on my experience, not on what someone hopes I might post.
If skeptical concepts didn't make more sense than fairy-tales and frauds, then I wouldn't have a use for skeptical concepts either.

Dell BS: "...sworn enemies of MFD Fact & Truth"
Dell BS: "Scientific pretenders continue to be the masters of lost causes".

Today I still remain skeptical that any brass rod you hold in your hand will respond to magnetic field the differentials from a target such as a gold coin on the ground or buried.
I believe the idea that the differential between the magnetic field surrounding the earth and the field created by a gold coin will cause a brass rod to move is a stupid idea.
I believe it is fraud to suggest that this is happening in order to sell expensive crap that does not recover treasure to customers.
This is one of the concepts I read on your web page which you cannot prove is true because it is not true.
Any university physics department will tell you it is not true.
Who is the scientific pretender, Dell Winders?
Is it you, or is it all the universities that teach physics?

But maybe I am wrong.
Prove me wrong by having anyone with a university PhD in physics post in this forum to tell us how the hand-held brass rod is responding to these magnetic field differentials.
Better yet, prove it yourself by posting a video of yourself recovering hidden gold coins while a person who has a university PhD in physics conducts the test and verifies the brass rods are responding to magnetic field differentials.
Let this authority with the physics PhD post in our forum to verify that your brass rods were responding to magnetic field differentials.
I don't think you can do it because no educated authority would waste his time or reputation with that kind of fraud.

Dell BS: "...quit complaining about what others do"
Errr... Dell, I am not complaining about what you do.
What you are reading in this post are thoughts that I find amusing.
I think what you do is funny.
Yes, funny.
Think about it...
You must rely on the most gullible and low intellect people to send you money for your non-working LRLs.
Then you come around to post nonsensical crap and try to peddle more of your non-working frauds in forums where people know you are full of hot air.
I have been waiting since 2006 for you to prove me wrong.
But I read the advertising on your web page...
Your Pro-4 MFD from 2003 still has not made a recovery.

Am I am really wrong?
Will this be the year you prove me wrong?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Guru

Dell, that AFT aka Dave J. has more alias' than Sam. His mocking of those with language difficulties is offensive, but that's his personality. I don't know how you can have any discussion with any of that group. Too disgusting for me.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Guru

Default LRL's addle yer brain

Mike's post proves it.

--Dave J.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Guru

Funny ... how we see pictures of fancy electronic equipment,
We see Dell winders calling us "sworn enemies of MFD Fact & Truth",
We see Geo posting how he can pass a test to prove he can find treasure using his MFD,
We see Mike(Mont) can't discern the difference between Aft, from Iran, and Dave from Texas,

But what we don't see is any LRL expert showing ma330 how to recover treasure with his MFD equipment.

Oh well, It has only been a month or so since ma330 built his MFD, and has found no success.
And only 2 weeks have passed since I posted that I will congratulate ma330 and Geo or Dell Winders if ma330 can show photos of tall the treasures he recovered when using their methods to make recoveries with MFD.

There are still 2 weeks remining before a month is gone.
During the next two weeks, Geo and Dell Winders will still have every opportunity to show ma330 how to use his MFD in a way that he can show treasure recoveries.

What will happen?
Will Geo or Dell Winders or mustefa ubram be successful at showing ma330 how to recover and post photos of treasures he recovers with his MFD?
Or will they prove they cannot show us how to successfully recover treasure when using MFD within a month's time?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 05-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Guru

Take a look at this link .

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...590#post146590