LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
That's why I posted it in the first place.

The motto is: "Read what's being said very carefully, and don't make assumptions. Only look at the facts."
Full ack. And in our case:
"Analyse extremly carefully what the LRL device really detects and what kind of electronical circuits or parts are functioning at all and how exactly."

Besides words are just virtual symbol-constructions how the generally accepted opinion / people see or describe the world.

That's why words and rhetoric language can be used that manipulative, thats why war-propaganda and commercial-spots works so intense. And (motion) pictures can be the same big big liars!

Trust nobody and nothing, don't even trust in yourself!
This world could be a huge fake especially because everything that is now will became immediatly no longer existing past if it's not a solid material thing (even harddisks, memory cards, flash drives etc. and what your brain can remember over and over again can be seen as solid material thing).

Anyway we just want to find out if a technical product works or not and this should be, no - this IS possible!
Old 09-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
.... Trust nobody and nothing, don't even trust in yourself!
This world could be a huge fake especially because everything that is now will became immediatly no longer existing past if it's not a solid material thing....
Does this mean we should all flush ourselves down the toilet immediately?

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 09-08-2011, 09:20 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I think what Funfinder is trying to say is: "Beware of self-delusion". That's why you MUST use double-blind testing to eliminate any bias in the results due to the human factor (either consciously or unconsciously).
Old 09-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Guru

Exclamation

Quote:
This verse is a very old English poem, and the generally accepted answer is 1.
Halt. Who cares what is "generally accepted"? If we want a really correct answer - same with LRL, we have to think different and professional. The earth is a flat dish was long time generally accepted, but neverthless completly wrong.

And this riddle is not an exact enough describtion.

Are you happy if you ask your bank-account-manager how much money you have and he says: "You have much or enough money." Yeah , maybe, because this is good news, but what you want to know is the exact amount of money.

The correct answer to the St. Ives riddle is not something generally accepted but the answer:

If you don't give me the true details, I can and will not answer your fooling trick!

And this we have to apply to the LRL topic.

Because 1 could be for shure wrong! Do you have any proofs the man and wifes did NOT went to St. Ives? No.

The riddle misses crucial important information to find the real answer.

You also could answer to the question:

How many were going to St Ives?

First I need to know if the man and the wifes were going to St. Ives, too, like the riddle and question tries to suggest or not. Otherwise there are three possible answers: 1, 9 and 2802!

And because just there is nowhere written that man and wifes did not went also to St. Ives, how you can claim that 1 is the right answer?

Conclusion:
Lacks of informations will lead to wrong or unexcactly answers!

What to do against this - same with LRL?
Asking the needed questions that make the "unknown variables" visible so we can calculate with them.

Now let's take a look what kind of missing information LRL provides:

It is the missing or whole truth they won't to tell us.

Comparable with a fast car where they "forget" to tell you how thirsty it is.

OK, they claim the LRL work. What they don't tell us is:
- it doesn't works outside the calibrated country
- it doesn't works if weather is bad
- it doesn't works if soil is strongly mineralized
- it doesn't works if houses with electritity are nearby
- it doesn't works if there are sunstorms or aurora borealis
- it doesn't works if the gold is covered by iron

And and and...

But they also won't tell us how it works at all, electronically seen.
This is our "industrial secret". No, this is just hiding important information so nobody is able to proof if this stuff really works or not!

And we will not accept this behaviour!
Because we want real working and proofen reliable products and no magic esoterical dream trips sealed in little wonder-box!

That's why I ask such questions to Morgan like:

Are you able to calibrate it for iron, too.
Because if it's possible, we have already the exact location of the signal processing or "resonance tuning" or whatever - this is a first step to find out what the electronic does, what kind of signals those stage needs and how it get them.

If we answer to this St. Ives riddle just simply with 1 we are on the same level like people that should answer if they think a LRL works or not. They have their corrupt information (comparable with rumors) and constructing their opinions from these.

Without asking for the crucial missing information!

And this can't go on. We will find out the missing information and we know already very well what kind of missing information is needed to enables us to find out if a LRL can work at all or not.

It is absolutly simple:
action - reaction!

If there is real interaction between metal and LRL there have to be repeatable reaction-results. We will find out in which way the LRL reacts on the metal if it reacts at all!

We have 3 steps:
* Is the LRL-worker reliable or a cheater?
* What the electronical parts are really doing?
* Forensic analysing of "seems really to work!" field tests.

Do we have here electronically very experienced persons????

YEESSS, we have !!!!

So those persons have to get the missing information of recreatable "seems really to work" LRL circuit and can make their own tests!

If they won't give us this information this is already a proof they want to hide something, it's already fishy then.

But they have no chance, because if they claim their device works we will test if those devices are really working!

Luckily we have Morgan who's very interrested in a good working LRL and those already published circuits that also Morgan is using with some small modifications so we can recreate very well working (or not working...) LRLs already.

We even have computer programs that are simulating / emulating electronical circuits.

So let's ask the needed questions, let's get the missing information and let's find out once and for all if at least one LRL is really working or not!
Old 09-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Guru

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

Best wishes,
J_P
Answer1:
Thanx for this fantastic poster - perfect for a suicide-forum!

Answer2:
As long as the homo sapiens is not an immortal being he and his beloved ones can die all of a sudden and then they have their own "good bye" or their "cruel world".

Answer3:
Qiaozhi's reply was a very clever forward thinking idea, perfectly fitting how we should deal with LRL believes and believers. Stop stupid and weak self-delusion, even if it feels so good for some!

Answer4:
> Does this mean we should all flush ourselves down the toilet immediately?
If your toilet is a real solid material thing you can try it.
But why you should? If your body, your food, your house, your personality, your friends and all the stuff you need for a good life is stable, secure and "true" enough you have a very high chance that this will remain for longer this way and not will dissolve into thin air.

However alot people have to deal with earthquakes, diseases, hunger, war and other bad things so their stable life is not so shure.
And if someone can't bear or accept the losses of his "rich past", like the death of his beloved life-partner or his huge wealth or good health, he may indeed wishes to flush himself down the drain.

Answer5:
What I really wanted to tell was that we should distinct between permanent or durable existing stuff and abstract things like symbols, words, claims, illusions, things that only looks like they're real but in truth they're not.

Or in other words:
First built a massive tower on solid ground and only then chase clouds! I know, atoms, electrons, EMwaves, space-time and all the structures our world is built of is not always the same as what we think or see with our eyes, but if we want to have life-improvements from this kind of stuff, we need reliable construction- and recognitionmethods.

We are dealing here with wireless signal transmission on electro-magnetical level, comparable with the first radio broadcasts, and for shure in 1900 most of the people had have not the slightest clue how this kind of stuff works or can work at all!!! But who cares if a kid has no idea how that mobile internet stick works, it works and the kid uses it. For native indians a radio may look like a magical demon speaker but it's not.

If we know the differences between real permanent and solid existing stuff we can work with and where we get repeatable, identical results and on the other hand deceiving claims, illusions, wannabe scientific theories and selfdissolving things like those that are connected with the future-present-past issue we can understand, invent and built real working things!

And that's why we're here in this forum and we will find out if LRL that way we would like and understand it is possible or not.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Full ack. And in our case:
"Analyse extremly carefully what the LRL device really detects and what kind of electronical circuits or parts are functioning at all and how exactly."

Besides words are just virtual symbol-constructions how the generally accepted opinion / people see or describe the world.

That's why words and rhetoric language can be used that manipulative, thats why war-propaganda and commercial-spots works so intense. And (motion) pictures can be the same big big liars!

This world could be a huge fake especially because everything that is now will became immediatly no longer existing past if it's not a solid material thing (even harddisks, memory cards, flash drives etc. and what your brain can remember over and over again can be seen as solid material thing).

Anyway we just want to find out if a technical product works or not and this should be, no - this IS possible!
Luckily we have Morgan who's very interrested in a good working LRL and those already published circuits that also Morgan is using with some small modifications so we can recreate very well working (or not working...) LRLs already.

We even have computer programs that are simulating / emulating electronical circuits.

So let's ask the needed questions, let's get the missing information and let's find out once and for all if at least one LRL is really working or not!

If i say here that LRL´s work(i mean my PD and the PDK) is becouse it works as LRL,i´m not interested to deceive people here with empty holes.
Let me organize the LRL films. What i chose to present here in the film is PD and PDK demonstration,where you can see the PDK detecting one silver bracelet(buried 2 years ago with salt,40 cm deep) three times more distant than the PDK,and with accurate pinpoint.
For my big surprize i buy one exellent digital camera,but not as sensitivity for the high pitch sounds emited by the PDK Rollei made in GERMANY...
I need to buy other one,maybe Japaneese?...
Old 09-12-2011, 04:53 AM

Default EN ESPERA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

If i say here that LRL´s work(i mean my PD and the PDK) is becouse it works as LRL,i´m not interested to deceive people here with empty holes.
Let me organize the LRL films. What i chose to present here in the film is PD and PDK demonstration,where you can see the PDK detecting one silver bracelet(buried 2 years ago with salt,40 cm deep) three times more distant than the PDK,and with accurate pinpoint.
For my big surprize i buy one exellent digital camera,but not as sensitivity for the high pitch sounds emited by the PDK Rollei made in GERMANY...
I need to buy other one,maybe Japaneese?...

Thank you so much friend Morgan you do not know how I will appreciate these videos that you can show I'm sure will be very motivation for some of this forum who believe in this thinks.

Many greetings to you and everyone in this forum

lrlman
Old 09-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Guru

Thumbs up

Hi Morgan,

> If i say here that LRL´s work(i mean my PD and the PDK) is becouse it works as LRL,i´m not interested to deceive people here with empty holes.

That's the right attitude and we want to trust in you and your good work! Who think's that Morgan is a liar shall write it now (WM6, perhaps you?)

However generally spoken LRL contains the problem of imposting and false "stardom":

"Look at me, I am the only one in the whole world that has a working LRL - now I'm famous!"

And for keeping this fairytale alive such persons start to use cunning tricks like magician-artists. They like to stand in the middle and making a big show.

Morgan, I know you are not such person but please give us the most best possible informations and don't keep us waiting for too long!!!

Good luck for getting a camera (btw. you also could buy a cheap stereo mini-dv camcorder, those have good audio) but I think this is not the problem, what we need are repeatable test results and "repeatable" circuits / LRL or in our case PD detector versions!
Old 09-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

> If i say here that LRL´s work(i mean my PD and the PDK) is becouse it works as LRL,i´m not interested to deceive people here with empty holes.

That's the right attitude and we want to trust in you and your good work! Who think's that Morgan is a liar shall write it now (WM6, perhaps you?)

However generally spoken LRL contains the problem of imposting and false "stardom":

"Look at me, I am the only one in the whole world that has a working LRL - now I'm famous!"

And for keeping this fairytale alive such persons start to use cunning tricks like magician-artists. They like to stand in the middle and making a big show.

Morgan, I know you are not such person but please give us the most best possible informations and don't keep us waiting for too long!!!

Good luck for getting a camera (btw. you also could buy a cheap stereo mini-dv camcorder, those have good audio) but I think this is not the problem, what we need are repeatable test results and "repeatable" circuits / LRL or in our case PD detector versions!

You will not wait too long

And again i repeat,the PDK works fine as LRL,is not short range locator as my PD,anyway distances are limited ,100´s of meters or Km´s are not possible.

Regards
Old 09-15-2011, 07:01 PM

Default Remember to me

Quote:

And again i repeat,the PDK works fine as LRL,is not short range locator as my PD,anyway distances are limited ,100´s of meters or Km´s are not possible.

Regards

Master Morgan, here I am again, and I ask that when present his latest project please remember to me.

with much respect, get a good greeting.

LRLMAN.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

Quote:

Regards
Sound good, we will rely on you.

btw. what has exactly changed and when that you can be so shure now?

I have to ask this because of the extremly long time before without really usable or good results.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:39 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Sound good, we will rely on you.

btw. what has exactly changed and when that you can be so shure now?

I have to ask this because of the extremly long time before without really usable or good results.
I allways have good results with the PD,but need very often adjustment to work in high sens. or i lose all the small targets. With the PDK is diferent,working in automatic,turn ON and GO,sensitivity to small objects is 3X MORE THAN WITH PD.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:08 AM
Guru

wooowwwwwwwwwww morgan your bated to alonso whit ppdk
but alonso past 4 year, making super charged tesla lrl . jijiji 100 mts distance for an simple coin, 40 cms buried
Old 09-20-2011, 01:12 AM
Guru

tesla lrl alonso 100 mts distance, from truck in movement to speed 80kh pinpoint whit green lazer to objetive, jajaj cry the sceptiks
Old 09-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
wooowwwwwwwwwww morgan your bated to alonso whit ppdk
but alonso past 4 year, making super charged tesla lrl . jijiji 100 mts distance for an simple coin, 40 cms buried
Oh ya ...

I wondering why most of the Alonsos LRL´s or Mineoro only working fine in Paraguay and Brazil...
Old 09-20-2011, 01:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Oh ya ...

I wondering why most of the Alonsos LRL´s or Mineoro only working fine in Paraguay and Brazil...
Because of proper relative humidity in air there.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:24 PM

Default FACTORS

Do not you think this is because every place on earth has a different geomagnetic field and these devices must be calibrated with a device called a ground plus field meter using a frequency generator to find frequencies similar to those experienced before in places where objects are similar to those we're looking for??

LRLMAN.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:30 PM

Default FACTORS

there are other factors involved in remote sensing and other one is the level of atmospheric or environmental Electrostatic where we are looking for and we must use a device called electrostatic meter that measures static electricity per cm2
Old 09-22-2011, 03:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
I allways have good results with the PD,but need very often adjustment to work in high sens. or i lose all the small targets. With the PDK is diferent,working in automatic,turn ON and GO,sensitivity to small objects is 3X MORE THAN WITH PD.
Thank ya for the info. Sounds very very interesting and promising.

Did you have found already some little treasure with it?

And what do you think about the country-calibration - is this automatic / universal, too, or will it work in Portugal only?

btw: is the coil shielded against metal objects someone wears on his body?
Old 09-22-2011, 10:36 PM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Thank ya for the info. Sounds very very interesting and promising.

Did you have found already some little treasure with it?

And what do you think about the country-calibration - is this automatic / universal, too, or will it work in Portugal only?

btw: is the coil shielded against metal objects someone wears on his body?
about country calibration and frequencies is something taht i want to know about.

metals you wear in body no problem,remember that only underground they create the Phenomenon.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:01 PM
Guru

Talking

Quote:
And not to forget:
  1. Break a mirror ... and get 7 years bad luck.
  2. Snow White had 7 dwarves.
  3. Pure water has a pH of 7.
  4. There are 7 days in a week.
  5. There is a 1960's film called "The Magnificent Seven".
  6. There are 7 wonders of the Ancient World.
  7. There are supposedly 7 deadly sins - avarice, envy, gluttony, lust, pride, sloth and wrath. (All related to LRLs at various times).
  8. And finally, I will leave you with this:
As I was going to St Ives,
I met a man with seven wives,
Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven kits:
Kits, cats, sacks and wives,
How many were going to St Ives?
btw. this riddle was inspired by one of the oldest riddles ever and melted with a joke question.

Translated from:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%A4tsel
Rätsel = raetsel = riddle (again just dialect)

There are seven houses, in each house are living seven cats. Each cat eats seven mice, each mouse has eaten seven spikes and each spike contains seven grains. How much objects we have in total?

7 + 72 + 73 + 74 + 75 = 19607 (7 + 7x7 + 7x7x7 + 7x7x7x7 + 7x7x7x7x7)

This riddle now is around 3860 years old and the papyrus roll can be found in the British Museum in London, UK.

The St. Ives riddle was melted with a deceiving joke question like this one:

A treasure-hunter was at a party and drank alot. As he leaved the location there was outside no moon, no stars, no street-lanterns and he had no flash-light. But on his way home he found a shiny coin from 10m distance. How was this possible?

Answer (letters from right to left): emityad saw ti

btw.
my mathematical result 2802 at the St. Ives riddle represents the Mitsumi CR-2802-TE 4x
CD-Rom writer from 1998 (I have a huge list with many numbers and their representations)

And I know a person that still has a working CR-2801-TE 2x burner...
Old 10-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Guru

Lightbulb

Quote:
Thanks,but now i´m interested in searching for treasures,of course not in historical or archeological places,Bavaria as tolerance for TH´s,i know.
If i sell one of this UPGRADE_PDK the person who buy it will make all atempts to desmantle for clonage,i´m sure about this. So,now its time to use the PDK,to understand the Phenomenon,to see the maximum distance for big objects.
Historical or archeological places can be much worse for treasure-hunting than "innocent sites" if they're full of trash.

And:
The main point is a working and really reliable detector and not any "cloning". Because cloning of not reliable crap is useless anyway.

We know from what kind of circuits the PD and PDK is based on and we know how unreliable it works even in the now 10x times improved new Mineoro units!

And this new: makes it 10x more sensitivity coil "stimulator" circuit may have the same sources... Or was it invented all by yourself?

I guess we have here a special form of BFO at long-wave level:
The coil is directionally balanced and if any near metal object distorts the long-wave range which get's passively received (the magnetical pulses of long wave) powerful enough, it's detectable.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Guru

Thumbs up

Quote:
about country calibration and frequencies is something taht i want to know about.

metals you wear in body no problem,remember that only underground they create the Phenomenon.
And that's our big problem as long as we don't find out what the underground exactly does.

The actual experiments with coins, salt, water and soil create some kind of electrolyte-region around the object.

Somehow comparable with the "rust-halo" around a long time ago buried iron object.

This whole area distorts any EM-fields and may work as a very low level channel or attraction point for electrostatic energy flows.

And it creates reflection of radio waves, too.

As example such waves gets partially reflected even by mountains (and not only by iron shields).

And an EM-Field-Meter can find out regions with more or less radiation-strenght or electro-smog. Thats how the EMFAD (cellar finder) works: empty holes contain and radiate more waves than solid walls, bricks or rocks.

We have to find out what the PD exactly receives (on what his reaction is based) and if these kind of signals are really suitable enough for our purposes, for reliable treasure-hunting.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
And that's our big problem as long as we don't find out what the underground exactly does.

The actual experiments with coins, salt, water and soil create some kind of electrolyte-region around the object.

Somehow comparable with the "rust-halo" around a long time ago buried iron object.

This whole area distorts any EM-fields and may work as a very low level channel or attraction point for electrostatic energy flows.

And it creates reflection of radio waves, too.

As example such waves gets partially reflected even by mountains (and not only by iron shields).

And an EM-Field-Meter can find out regions with more or less radiation-strenght or electro-smog. Thats how the EMFAD (cellar finder) works: empty holes contain and radiate more waves than solid walls, bricks or rocks.

We have to find out what the PD exactly receives (on what his reaction is based) and if these kind of signals are really suitable enough for our purposes, for reliable treasure-hunting.
If you search all the Esteban threads you will find all your theory about the so caled PHENOMENO.
I want to find a few treasures with this PDK before some guys mass produce this device,thats becouse to improve the PDK1 for the power of PDK2 is kinder task...i dont believe i´m the only one who can make it.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:16 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

> I want to find a few treasures with this PDK before some guys mass produce this device

Yeah, this is very clever, it's like keeping a very good site secret to the public until somebody has searched it completly on it's own.

However: Before this kind of LRL works really reliable there will be no mass-production because no masses would buy it.

btw. are you looking for the templar treasures? Today I saw a report about this with a castle in France. I have recorded the treasure map.

> If you search all the Esteban threads you will find all your theory about the so caled PHENOMENO.

Thanx for the hint! But those theories are not scientifically and logical enough. And I have hoped your new improved PD would use a different technique as those Mineoro developing circuits. Because we just hardly can test this long time ago buried effect and we know how often the detection fails.