LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-22-2011, 11:21 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
With no doubs you have done a try an error project that finally got his reward.
I m not an electronic engenieer too, but i will keep invetigating and working on this matter, so i hope i can achive in the future success like you have done.
I will also like to know how do you test PDK? I mean if you have a test bed for testing sensibility of PDK and made some mods.? Can you detect fresh gols and silver?
Congratulations and i will PM later after work.
Best regards
Nelson
Hello Nelson

The PDK can locate fresh gold in air test.

After so long time working in this project(competition with Geo and Andreas,the winers)i stay in 3rd position with this LRL,better than PD,but insignificant if we compare to Geo´s PD(who can locate fresh gold at distance).

I not go to release the my project here,but i give the KEY,you and the others(who believe) must investigate the Passive Receiver project,you can find this in esteban´s thread,this is what i have done.

My sucess is becouse i have many silver and gold objects buried LONG TIME AGO,and make the perfect TEST for LRL´s.

Regards
Old 08-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Nelson

The PDK can locate fresh gold in air test.

After so long time working in this project(competition with Geo and Andreas,the winers)i stay in 3rd position with this LRL,better than PD,but insignificant if we compare to Geo´s PD(who can locate fresh gold at distance).

I not go to release the my project here,but i give the KEY,you and the others(who believe) must investigate the Passive Receiver project,you can find this in esteban´s thread,this is what i have done.

My sucess is becouse i have many silver and gold objects buried LONG TIME AGO,and make the perfect TEST for LRL´s.

Regards
Correction:

The PDK can not locate fresh gold in air test. Yes,if the gold as more than 1 year underground(better lop or ring ).
Old 08-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Hi Morgan.
Tell me, what material is the box you are using to place the circuit. Yours looks like a plastic box.
Best regards
Nelson
Well,i have built one nice wood box,MINEORO style,but after insert there the PDK circuits,the device lose the ability to find the PHENOMENA,then it retuns again to the ugly plastic box. I´m investigating what happens,i supose its becouse the 2X9V batteries proximity to the RX coil...
Old 08-23-2011, 12:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Well,i have built one nice wood box,MINEORO style,but after insert there the PDK circuits,the device lose the ability to find the PHENOMENA,then it retuns again to the ugly plastic box. I´m investigating what happens,i supose its becouse the 2X9V batteries proximity to the RX coil...
Simply: "wood is not good" for VF devices. Wood act as load to VF circuitry.

Experiment: put the same (by weight) pieces of wood and plastic in microwave oven an heat it for 2 min. Most plastic came out only lukewarm, but wood come out very hot.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
ya nadamas nos falta hermanito aft72005 que la ponga a funcionar
may be soon brodhy aft72005 too put these stuff to work

Hi detectoman
How are you big brother ? I hope your health is ok
Translation by google
"and brother, we need only offer aft72005 that make operational
May be too soon brodhy aft72005 stuff to put These work"

Thanking for your wishes , but need I say here , my second clone of Morgan black PD
, working correct at lab now. Must be trying and test at historical place !!!!!
For some problems in my country, I couldn’t test it yet, but I am very sure ,
It is work correct . other thing , the person( my dear friend ) help me in the matter , I am very
Thanking from him . also I am thanks from Morgan , he brought black PD to geotech .
Best regards.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you Morgan , but strange head box is plastic!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2011, 11:02 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan and thanks for your information.

The two 9 volts batteries may detune your antena, because of the amount of metal that is close to the antenna. So try to place the batteries has far has you can from the antennas.
Yesterday i didn´t have the time to PM, so i will try later today.

Best regards and keep doing experiments with PDK.

Nelson

Quote:
Old 08-23-2011, 10:44 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Thank you Morgan , but strange head box is plastic!!!!!!
The coil shell is plastic,but if you pay atention,the covering where i draw the "M" is made of paper but plastic works fine also.

So,you aready find iron nails 4m distance with your LRL,you are very near to have sucess and reject the iron. Good luck my friend.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:49 PM
Guru

Default PDK clue

Quote:
The coil shell is plastic,but if you pay atention,the covering where i draw the "M" is made of paper but plastic works fine also.

So,you aready find iron nails 4m distance with your LRL,you are very near to have sucess and reject the iron. Good luck my friend.
One clue for you

See one thread by Esteban where he is talking about one old LRL made by him,but with problems,he catch pieces of iron from fences very far away,he explain how to solve the problem.
I will try to find this thread.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:37 AM

Hi my friend Morgan congratulation for your great job I am follow your steps in zahori forum with ZB which I constructed and even without knowing anything about electronics which in a few days I send photos to the forum and I'm very interested in this new project called PDK

Many greetings and a big hug

Mario
Old 08-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
One clue for you

See one thread by Esteban where he is talking about one old LRL made by him,but with problems,he catch pieces of iron from fences very far away,he explain how to solve the problem.
Couldn't remember where it is???? Can you find this subject ?
Old 08-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan
About the clue, may be one of them, is around frequency tunning, like this post by Esteban?

"If you put effort in it, you can. As Randy said, a good coil is necessary. Also adjust the resonance the max. possible, at pF range. I use off-resonance type. I use capacitance box and adjust the pF range with trimmer. "

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...t=13204&page=3

I bealive that first you must ume on the correct frequency and then work on sensitivity.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
One clue for you

Old 08-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Hi Morgan
About the clue, may be one of them, is around frequency tunning, like this post by Esteban?

"If you put effort in it, you can. As Randy said, a good coil is necessary. Also adjust the resonance the max. possible, at pF range. I use off-resonance type. I use capacitance box and adjust the pF range with trimmer. "

I bealive that first you must ume on the correct frequency and then work on sensitivity.

Regards

Nelson

yes Nelson,you are right,i try many coils and the ceramics pF until the PDK start locating smaller targets. I have the advantage to heve my field test with gold buried long time ago,but for you and the others how is possible to do this ???
Anyway the project presented by Esteban and Aft_ is already enough to find large objects,believe me.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Hi Morgan

Regards

Nelson
There is one PDK calibration where i can locate one large gold coin in air test,20 m,and 1,5V spark 1,40m,and everybody can do this,dont be lazy,regards.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
There is one PDK calibration where i can locate one large gold coin in air test,20 m,and 1,5V spark 1,40m,and everybody can do this,dont be lazy,regards.
sorry,large gold coin 20 cm from the RX coil,not 20m.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:07 PM
Guru

Thanks Morgan.
Now i began to understand this. My proyect is underconstruction, but when i finish my pcb that i send you, i found that it has a few errors, son now i m trying to fix this before i start to make the antenna and then my first test.
I also found this link that sales a VLF receiver that goes from 200 to 11000 hz and i don´t know if this could work to experiment on long range detectors too. This is just curiosity, cause now i m focusing on building a PDK.
http://www.auroralchorus.com/wr3.htm
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
yes Nelson,you are right,i try many coils and the ceramics pF until the PDK start locating smaller targets. I have the advantage to heve my field test with gold buried long time ago,but for you and the others how is possible to do this ???
Anyway the project presented by Esteban and Aft_ is already enough to find large objects,believe me.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Thanks Morgan.
Now i began to understand this. My proyect is underconstruction, but when i finish my pcb that i send you, i found that it has a few errors, son now i m trying to fix this before i start to make the antenna and then my first test.
I also found this link that sales a VLF receiver that goes from 200 to 11000 hz and i don´t know if this could work to experiment on long range detectors too. This is just curiosity, cause now i m focusing on building a PDK.
http://www.auroralchorus.com/wr3.htm
Regards
Nelson
there are a few errors in your PCB,i saw two IC´s,but should be only one,when corrections made,send me again to analize.

This VLF receiver is maybe good,i dont know,i´m so happy with PDK that completly lose interest in other projects .
Old 08-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
there are a few errors in your PCB,i saw two IC´s,but should be only one,when corrections made,send me again to analize.

This VLF receiver is maybe good,i dont know,i´m so happy with PDK that completly lose interest in other projects .
finaly no need this dificult calibrations in the limit i done before with Alonso´s Pistoldetektor, the PDK works fine even in low sensitivity.
It make the batteries empty in 5 hours of searching.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:46 PM
Guru

HI Morgan.
Yes you are correct, my pcb has lots of errors, so i started to build it again a new pcb, that i hope to finish this weekend. Indeed i will also modeling the circuit with Multisim and after that i will draw a new pcb.
I m happy you got PDK to work, so now i wich luck finding a new treasure.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:

Old 08-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Guru

Wow, it has a big battery drain, but i think it doesn´t maters.

Quote:
finaly no need this dificult calibrations in the limit i done before with Alonso´s Pistoldetektor, the PDK works fine even in low sensitivity.
It make the batteries empty in 5 hours of searching.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Oh yes,and then of course,the SKEPTICS avaluation
No problem at all...
When you recovered the small (shoe) treasure, did you only use your PDK? Or was the final recovery performed with a metal detector?
Old 08-25-2011, 11:52 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
When you recovered the small (shoe) treasure, did you only use your PDK? Or was the final recovery performed with a metal detector?
I locate the place with PDK,i pinpoint with PDK,i use the metal detector in this spot to confirm,but no signals,i dig 35cm and found the small object.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:54 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
One good metal detector or pinpointer is allways useful.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:48 AM

Quote:
I locate the place with PDK,i pinpoint with PDK,i use the metal detector in this spot to confirm,but no signals,i dig 35cm and found the small object.
If i understand well you use your metal detector to the pinpoint detected by the PDK and detect nothing at all , you just detect the "shoes" with the PDK ....i am right???
Old 08-26-2011, 12:56 AM

At this distance your detection of the "shoes" is exceptional !!!!!! a true phenomena

I did not know if i am crazy but , i think that the reaction in the forum is very poor !!!!! nobody seem to believe this detection .....o.... nobody is conscious of the reach of this equipment "PDK" .....
regards
alexis