LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-31-2011, 02:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post

My mineoro work. sory boys...
All mineoros works, but only for known targets. As yours too. No one mineoro can pass real test. No one mineoro worth more than 1/100 of its street price.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Guru

JP, you can quote in your interesting list "Univers detection" , a professional reseller, that claims that NONE of the previous models of mineoro´s works:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
You have to know that before this we invested in all other models before ( we are searchers personaly , and users of all brands and all models ), past models are making too many unstability (humidity conditions,electrics conditions,.......)
Also they can swear for what they saw, but maybe you just have to walk for a long time until the detector beeps for some unknow reason, as it always eventually does...Then you don´t even need a remote in your hand, just an earring .
Old 05-31-2011, 07:18 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
My mineoro work. sory boys...
if work,why you need the fg90???
Old 05-31-2011, 09:01 PM
Guru

in order to step on the target.because with my mineoro i go 2 to 3 meters away from it.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
JP, you can quote in your interesting list "Univers detection" , a professional reseller, that claims that NONE of the previous models of mineoro´s works:

Also they can swear for what they saw, but maybe you just have to walk for a long time until the detector beeps for some unknow reason, as it always eventually does...Then you don´t even need a remote in your hand, just an earring .
Hi Fred,
You can turn up the sensitivity so it beeps more often, then you don't need to walk for so long of a time.
But this is not good for a demonstration, because watchers will wonder where all the treasures are until they begin to think it is making random beeping like everyone else says it does.

But here is the problem:
The Mineoro FG80 and FG90 are advertised to find fresh gold from long range.
And we never see any video of either of them finding fresh gold at long range.
We only see them find at short and medium range when used by factory workers.
Everyone else says they make random beeps and don't detect anything at all.... not even the gold plated test plate that was sent with the locator.

Look at the Mineoro advertising on their main page:

http://www.mineoro.com/#conteudo-milimetrico2

The only condition to find fresh gold is the humidity which they explain on their humidity page:

10% to 30% -- OPTIMUM -- It detects farther. Very good for small objects and nuggets.
31% to 55% ---- GOOD ---- It detects from far, though the distance diminishes a little.
56% to 65% --- MEDIUM --- It detects at less distance.
66% to 83% ---- HIGH ---- The distance diminishes almost 50% or more and is proportional to the percentage of increase of relative humidity of the air.
http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/humidity.php

Let us suppose you buy your new FG80 fresh gold detector because you see it is claimed to have 100% reliability and 100% performance.
Only the humidity can diminish the performance -- According to the Mineoro page, you will find good detection diminished a little.
But you want to be safe, so you consider the distance of detection to diminish by 50%.
You know you will not expect 1200 meters distance, so you put your 10 oz gold bar only 600 meters distance.

Do you think you can detect the 10 oz bar with your FG80 at 600 meters distance?
Do you think you can detect the 10 oz bar with your FG80 at 60 meters distance?
Do you think you can detect the 10 oz bar with your FG80 at 6 meters distance?
Maybe you can detect the 10 oz bar with your FG80 at 0.6 meters distance?

No you can't!
Not according to Carl-NC or anyone else who tried...

originally posted by Carl-NC
"...the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7488#post47488

These are just a bunch of lies printed on the Mineoro page.
Scroll up and send a PM to any one of the people who actually tested a Mineoro locator above, and ask them what they were able to detect...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=42

From what I can see, only hung and takhslambos are happy with their Mineoro LRLs.
Everyone else here says these are not working as they are advertised.

Maybe Alonso and Patricia should go on another holiday to visit all the people above and show them how to make their Mineoro locators work like what they read on the Mineoro propaganda web pages.
Maybe they can show Carl-NC how to make his FG80 detect a gold bar, or the gold plate they sent with the FG80.
I think this will never happen.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Fred,
You can turn up the sensitivity so it beeps more often, then you don't need to walk for so long of a time.
But this is not good for a demonstration, because watchers will wonder where all the treasures are until they begin to think it is making random beeping like everyone else says it does.

But here is the problem:
The Mineoro FG80 and FG90 are advertised to find fresh gold from long range.
And we never see any video of either of them finding fresh gold at long range.
We only see them find at short and medium range when used by factory workers.
Everyone else says they make random beeps and don't detect anything at all.... not even the gold plated test plate that was sent with the locator.

Look at the Mineoro advertising on their main page:

http://www.mineoro.com/#conteudo-milimetrico2

The only condition to find fresh gold is the humidity which they explain on their humidity page:

10% to 30% -- OPTIMUM -- It detects farther. Very good for small objects and nuggets.
31% to 55% ---- GOOD ---- It detects from far, though the distance diminishes a little.
56% to 65% --- MEDIUM --- It detects at less distance.
66% to 83% ---- HIGH ---- The distance diminishes almost 50% or more and is proportional to the percentage of increase of relative humidity of the air.
http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/humidity.php

Let us suppose you buy your new FG80 fresh gold detector because you see it is claimed to have 100% reliability and 100% performance.
Only the humidity can diminish the performance -- According to the Mineoro page, you will find good detection diminished a little.
But you want to be safe, so you consider the distance of detection to diminish by 50%.
You know you will not expect 1200 meters distance, so you put your 10 oz gold bar only 600 meters distance.

Do you think you can detect the 10 oz bar with your FG80 at 600 meters distance?
Do you think you can detect the 10 oz bar with your FG80 at 60 meters distance?
Do you think you can detect the 10 oz bar with your FG80 at 6 meters distance?
Maybe you can detect the 10 oz bar with your FG80 at 0.6 meters distance?

No you can't!
Not according to Carl-NC or anyone else who tried...

originally posted by Carl-NC
"...the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7488#post47488

These are just a bunch of lies printed on the Mineoro page.
Scroll up and send a PM to any one of the people who actually tested a Mineoro locator above, and ask them what they were able to detect...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=42

From what I can see, only hung and takhslambos are happy with their Mineoro LRLs.
Everyone else here says these are not working as they are advertised.

Maybe Alonso and Patricia should go on another holiday to visit all the people above and show them how to make their Mineoro locators work like what they read on the Mineoro propaganda web pages.
Maybe they can show Carl-NC how to make his FG80 detect a gold bar, or the gold plate they sent with the FG80.
I think this will never happen.

Best wishes,
J_P
seems all the french team was completly neutralized,i cant talk with them...
Old 06-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

seems all the french team was completly neutralized, i cant talk with them...
Attached Images