LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-01-2010, 11:34 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
WELL MY FRIEND WERE IS THE VIDEO OF MINEORO CH 300?????DO IT INSIDE YOUR HOUSE IF THE WETHER IS BAD.WE ALL HERE WAITING.THANKS.........
Dear friend I made it clear that so I'll post a video in the field or field test up because I want to know how you two HC 300 or any other directional detectors Mineoro work as advertised ok here and rain and cold weather with high humidity air, and I'm out of time now to come out soon so give an improved around here I'll post some videos of mine that my research on my blog.
thanks
Old 09-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Guru

Default mineoro

ok.my friend i will waiting.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
WELL MY FRIEND WERE IS THE VIDEO OF MINEORO CH 300?????DO IT INSIDE YOUR HOUSE IF THE WETHER IS BAD.WE ALL HERE WAITING.THANKS.........
When the humidity is high, it does not matter if you are inside the house or outside. The humidity will still be high inside.
This means the Mineoro ionic locators cannot be used for long range locating inside or outside of the house.
When we read the Mineoro website, we see we must wait for the humidity to become lower than 35% before any Mineoro ionic locators will work for long range.
This means Luciano cannot make any good tests until the humidity is below 35%.
You can check the humidity in southeast Brazil online and see when it is a good time for using Mineoro locators. Now is not a good time.
And it will not be a good time until there is a big change in the weather that causes the humidity to become very low.

If you really want to see some good tests of a detector finding buried metal when there is humidity more than 35%, then I think you should use an obsolete metal detector and test it to see if it works.
I am guessing it will find buried metal even if the humidity is 100% without needing to wait for the weather to change.

Best wishes,
J_P