LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Guru

Exclamation

Here, Geo & who else is interrested in electrostatic - 129MB - have a cool drink while reading :
http://www.multiupload.com/EOGW1CXUN9

But it's still unclear which of you MDs found the 300m away iron objects (bouncing betty etc.).

Is the schematic of your second ferrite detector free available?

I think this is much better anyway if the LRL also can detect distant iron objects like those magnometers some ships are using for scanning the ground of the ocean!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
Here, Geo & who else is interrested in electrostatic - 129MB - have a cool drink while reading :

But it's still unclear which of you MDs found the 300m away iron objects (bouncing betty etc.).

I think this is much better anyway if the LRL also can detect distant iron objects like those magnometers some ships are using for scanning the ground of the ocean!
I read the ebook with my cool drink. This was like reading a short novel with an interesting plot. When I fully understood the impact of this study, I realized this is real science applied to the electronic interaction of polar molecules and protiens in a solvent. We now have an excellent treatise for how the electronics of protiens work on a microscopic level, which is then expanded to a macroscopic level.

Too bad they did not further expand the study to explain exactly how much of an anomaly would be seen if there was a mass of organic material situated in the midst of inorganic surroundings. If we knew the overall charge for a given mass of organic material, then we would know what kind of machine would be needed to detect it. Then we could know how sensitive our Zahori detector must be to locate the mass of organic material, and we could calculate what distance this mass of material can be detected.

Another more important question came to mind after reading this study. Since it analyzes the mechanics of polar molecular charges of protiens and other molecules in a moist solution, a treasure hunter would want to know where he would find this kind of organic matter in his treasure hunting field, and how it helps him to find treasure. I think of the treasure hunts I have been on, and I remember seeing mostly inorganic things like dirt and rocks. But I also see trees, grass and other plants, which are organic, and have polar molecules inside their structure. I suppose these plants develop some net static charge as a result of this molecular electrical activity. I am thinking the electrical properties of the air around them has a gradient with a much higher static charge than what is developed in the plant structure, and the air charge is quickly transfered to the plants to make whatever miniscule molecular charge the plants develop invisible to most remote static charge detectors. I imagine the root structure of most plants will effectively ground them to prevent them from developing extreme voltages or a strong gradient as we see in the air.

In reality, most treasure hunting machines are not usually directed at plants. Plants are often considered an unwelcome nuisance which makes treasures harder to find. The treasure hunters I know usually consider plants useful for hiding from people who do not like treasure hunters, or for resting under the shade of a tree, and sometimes plants are used as a landmark (the treasure is buried under the three coconut trees...)

Another class of organic material is animals. A cow in the field will certainly have a lot of protiens with polar electrical activity as described in the study happening inside it's body. I expect the same for any other animals in the field. But we seldom see these animals in the proximity of where we are hunting treasure. If animals are present, they are mobile and usually move away when treasure hunters arrive. But they often leave behind masses of organic material that contains solvents, organic liquids and polarized molecules which could be detected by a static field detector if the charge anomaly is great enough. I suppose you need only a sensitive static field detector to be calibrated to sense the material at a distance. Then you could actually build a long range locator that works.

Well, maybe not a long range treasure locator, but still a long range locator. Time to get back to reading more scientific journals...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

Thanks for the file!!!.
Now about the schematic of the ferrite detector.... it is not available yet. It is a vlf modificated detector and in the place of the coils it has a ferrite with 2 coils. It plays very good with 20cm ferrites from Japan radios of years near to 1960 .... 1965.
Why... i don't know.

Regards