LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Guru

Default EREVNETIS LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
What you are looking for????
Adamas1 said that he took the schematic from the serbian forum and put it in the Greek forum.
I never gave this schematic to everyone. I know very well to keep my promises.
Andreas play clear games. The game that you play is very Dirty. Do you want to post the schematics that you gave me before years, so to see if i kept my promises all this time or not???
I will tell for another time, i make my hobby but you make your job selling lrls that don't work.
Stop now, game is OVER

If ARTEMIS or EREVNETIS or ARIADN,not work as LRL,(i think they not work becouse of the dificult calibration with ferrite) its not a problem for this forum that someone copy the schematic,becouse nobody will buy this devices.
Most people here never put the PD to work as LRL,this is very big task !!!

Regards
Old 06-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Most people here never put the PD to work as LRL,this is very big task !!!

Regards
Yes, definitely very big scam task.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Guru

Default Dr.Best

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Yes, definitely very big scam task.

Hi Mr WD 40,WM666 or Dr. Best

Better not say nonsenses about Pistoldetektor,YES IT WORKS 100%

And if you call a scam to PD again...
Better not
Old 06-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Mr WD 40,WM666 or Dr. Best

Better not say nonsenses about Pistoldetektor,YES IT WORKS 100%

And if you call a scam to PD again...
Better not
For sure it works, but cannot detect nothing.

In short: it works a little Morgen!
Old 06-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS
Thank you, you are sure only croatian forum? i search now and find http://www.psaxtiria.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1534, this is not croatian page and there has full infos for PD.
Best regards

Originally posted by adamas1:
I repeat that the PD is illustrated in the Greek forum post I like Alister.Geo, Andreas, or whatever else I have nothing, let them know. What other evidence needs; Sory for my bad english.

Originally posted by Geo:
What you are looking for????
Adamas1 said that he took the schematic from the serbian forum and put it in the Greek forum.
I never gave this schematic to everyone. I know very well to keep my promises.
Φαίνεται ότι η σύγχυση που προκαλείται από τα προβλήματα κατά τη μετάφραση από τα αγγλικά στα ελληνικά. Από ό, τι βλέπω, δεν υπάρχει ανάγκη για κανένα επιχείρημα. Adamas1 μας είπε ο σχηματικές αναπαραστάσεις στον ελληνικό φόρουμ, διότι ήταν αντιγραφή από ένα δημόσιο φόρουμ των ανιχνευτών μετάλλων. Η σχηματική δεν περιήλθε στο ελληνικό φόρουμ με ένα μυστικό πρόσωπο στην Ελλάδα. Βλέπουμε την καλύτερη απόδειξη ότι adamis1 μας λέει την αλήθεια από την εξέταση των σφραγίδων ημερομηνία για τις θέσεις όπου το σχηματικό έχει αναρτηθεί. Είναι εύκολο να δούμε πώς αυτή η πληροφορία μεταφέρεται. Μπορούμε να δούμε ότι δεν δημιουργείται πρόβλημα από οποιοδήποτε μέλος του ελληνικού φόρουμ.

It seems the confusion is caused by problems when translating from English to Greek. From what I can see, there is no need for any argument. Adamas1 told us the schematics appered in the Greek forum because they were copied from a public metal detector forum. It was not secretly brought to the Greek forum by anybody in Greece. We see the best evidence that adamis1 is telling us the truth by examining the date stamps on the posts where the schematic is posted. It is easy to see how this information moved. We can see there was no problem from any member of the Greek forum.
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Guru

Hi J_Player

maybe system clock on Greek forum precede someway. So the path of schematics can be reverse. At the end adamas1 say: "I repeat that the PD is illustrated in the Greek forum post.."

Lesson of this story that there is not so secret forum things that wouldn't ultimately become public.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi J_Player

maybe system clock on Greek forum precede someway. So the path of schematics can be reverse. At the end adamas1 say: "I repeat that the PD is illustrated in the Greek forum post.."
Of course he repeated "the PD is illustrated in the Greek forum post" ... He also explained it was copied from public metal detector forum -- "I post the schematic of the PD Greek forum simply because the loose. Wonder why".

I am sure the system clock on the Greek forum is not set the same as the other forum. I believe Greece is in a different time zone -- maybe 1 hour later?
I just finished checking the system clock settings at both forums. They both report the correct time and day for their time zone. I don't see any evidence either forum altered their system clock to change the dates of the posts. If a forum were to change the system clock. there would be obvious evidence in the data base that we could see by simply examining the posts at the time the deception was attempted. It appears this did not happen.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Guru

the pd work, so is an great error the pd clone be put to public, due the governments can regulate whit hard control the use of all efficient pistol for recovering coins
is an error too due any people not genuine prospectors but comun explotacion can take our hobby how bussines
prospection in past, whit normal md, is not easy, and whit an efficient lrl detector the sites of genuine prospector can be invasion of people especulative and put difficult for other not of bussines prospection, they can put privaticed the areas far of genuine
all know what in egoist spain, exist further regulation from federal dependences, for all modes of prospection, due to voracity in goverment regulation, same can be put in other countries, if lrl is most efficient, then feber of prospectores not genuine only, then came laws restrictions for prospection
so the pd clones never due put to public, too mineoro never sell lrl easy operation but complex and only for genuine prospector operators
if clones pd are public, then came chinesse invasion to world, whit major designers, then prospection be very difficultous
pd debio solo de ser de uso particular a quienes se les confio, y no debieron haber traicionado la privacidad del grupo selecto
alonso never put public difusion of pd, he sell an prototipe difficultous for be cloned, whit wires flotant, and in critic calibration
the clone artemis is an modified pd, i think not in right range how pd alonso,
quien saco o derivo los secretos del grupo privado es un traidor que no sabe ser hombre y que pone en peligro la prospeccion libre
no es conveniente una expansion de prospectores con lrls, no tardaran mucho los gobiernos en poner restricciones o regulaciones, incluso prohibiendo el uso de esos aparatos, y solo por que unos quieren r tener dinero facil rapido en las manos, no conformandose con tener para ellos un eficiente modo de obtencion de preseas de prospeccion, y sus hallazgos, por eso ese era el peligro que el secreto pd cayera en manos de no legitimos buscadores sino de negociantes avidos
saludos detectoman mexico
ahora nuestro hobby esta en peligro
Old 06-02-2010, 03:59 AM
Guru

Default artemis

is the best PD i ever see live you?
Old 06-02-2010, 05:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
is the best PD i ever see live you?
It is not the best but it is a lrl that work (with critical adjust) at medium distances
Old 06-02-2010, 08:09 AM
Guru

Quote:

It is not the best but it is a lrl that work (with critical adjust) at medium distances

Mean it is not LRL but MRL.

Every MD is MRL, only pinpointers are SRL.

Working LRL exist, but only in sweet dreams.

Dreams are healing, but then in vigilance is necessary to distinguish between dreams and reality.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Mean it is not LRL but MRL.

Every MD is MRL, only pinpointers are SRL.

Working LRL exist, but only in sweet dreams.

Dreams are healing, but then in vigilance is necessary to distinguish between dreams and reality.

Hahaha WM6, again the same with you.
You can tell it MRL but you can't tell that every MD is MRL because noone MD can detect a coin at 3m distance.
Now about dreams... i agree with a difference, the most sweet dreams makes people that have not saw a LRL to work, people that worked with lrl have not something to dream, they saw the reality of a workable LRL

Regards
Old 06-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hahaha WM6, again the same with you.
You can tell it MRL but you can't tell that every MD is MRL because noone MD can detect a coin at 3m distance.
Now about dreams... i agree with a difference, the most sweet dreams makes people that have not saw a LRL to work, people that worked with lrl have not something to dream, they saw the reality of a workable LRL

Hi Geo

Regarding NASA standards:

0cm - 15cm = SRL (Short Range Locator)
15cm - 15m = MRL (Medium Range Locator)
15m - 15km = LRL (Long Range Locator)
> 15km = ORL (Orbital Range Locator)

So MD are MRL.

Did you ask yourself why LRL believers durin LRL tests at the end allways aply regulary MD?

Is not so because they forgot where exactly they buried "accidentally findings" and LRL does not have anything to help?
Old 06-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo

Regarding NASA standards:

0cm - 15cm = SRL (Short Range Locator)
15cm - 15m = MRL (Medium Range Locator)
15m - 15km = LRL (Long Range Locator)
> 15km = ORL (Orbital Range Locator)

So MD are MRL.

Did you ask yourself why LRL believers durin LRL tests at the end allways aply regulary MD?

Is not so because they forgot where exactly they buried "accidentally findings" and LRL does not have anything to help?
Thanks for the Nasa standards. Really i see them first time.
Why LRL believers durin LRL tests at the end allways aply regulary MD???
It is very simple..... to pinpoint the object.
I never said that one LRL can make work as LRL and as MD.We need the lrl to go near to the object and then we can use a PI with big coil to locate it.
A normal MD with normal coil it is only for the beach to locate coins at 25cm depth.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:34 AM
Guru

Quote:

So, can we conclude that LRL cannot detect nothing from vicinity but only from long distance?

Are there a scientific explanaton of this phenomenon or it is only about LRL modesty cause by vicinity?
Old 06-02-2010, 03:49 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thanks for the Nasa standards. Really i see them first time.
I never said that one LRL can make work as LRL and as MD.We need the lrl to go near to the object and then we can use a PI with big coil to locate it.
A normal MD with normal coil it is only for the beach to locate coins at 25cm depth.
Hello friend Geo agree with you and the important work that detects hehehe ...
the rest is history ...
thanks
Old 06-03-2010, 05:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
So, can we conclude that LRL cannot detect nothing from vicinity but only from long distance?

Are there a scientific explanaton of this phenomenon or it is only about LRL modesty cause by vicinity?
Hi.
About your question, i can say Yes and No. It is not a diplomatic answer but from what i have saw i can say that the more strong LRL (bigger distance) the less ability to find the exactly central of the object.
Here the results are oposite from MD. The bigger object the bigger variation from the center.

Now about the existing of a scientific explanaton of this phenomenon, ... for another time i don't Know

Regards
Old 06-03-2010, 05:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciano furtado View Post
Hello friend Geo agree with you and the important work that detects hehehe ...
the rest is history ...
thanks

Hi Luciano
Old 06-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Guru

See: edited by Stevan. no Esteban. I read Stevan in other part...
Old 06-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Guru

Smile

@WM6
Pls let shoot yourself to the moon by NASA if you like to confirm that 15m still would be just Medium Range Locator!

Because it depends on the size of the searched object if you can call a metal detector LRL or not.

@all
The larger the coil, the stronger the power, the better the distance!

What is needed is integrating a pinpoint coil into the large search coil without interference.

And because of the PD:

Why not register in this croatian forum and ask the person who did post the PD schematic?

Perhaps the solution is much more simplier as we think.

Anyway - now we have to find a way to make the best out of it - and btw. if you ask me this PD has alot similarity to the NASA ferrite detector - so maybe even the already known source has found it somewhere else and simply improved it!

And improving it is exactly the task what we have to do.

Using larger ferrite stuff, higher voltage, better shielding! and incorporate a good pinpointing ability.

btw. keeping intellectual value just for himself could be understood as some sort of mental greed and maybe doesn't benefit to anybody! If you like a free world you have to share at least some values that are not totally "life-important". Today entertainment anyway seems to be much more important as surviving - you see the proof for this in all TV-shows, celebrity zines and xxx-movies.

But entertainment at least could lead to some motivation or in our case "I also want to have such great life" like some stars.

Here in this MD forum our motivation is finding huge treasures by at least somehow REALLY working LRLs that has also a very huge entertainment-factor.

So let's have good and fair entertainment or interaction between of us but also really let us try to do good engineering, inventing and engineering electronical detector work! This should be the focus.

We have to find out why the PD hasn't been produced and selled since all the many years it exists / was invented and how to circumvent all the problems it may contains therefore...
Old 06-13-2010, 09:35 AM
Guru

Default artemis

do you now the price of artemis px 200 ?
Old 06-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
do you now the price of artemis px 200 ?
Of course NO!
Old 06-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Guru

Default artemis

there is any more video whith artemis?