LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Guru

Default LRL DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Well,it seems the mistery was solved. I made triangulation N S E W with mineoros,all models produce signals and also the ICONOS+DCH85,only my PD not give signal there(found only aluminium paper with PD on this mountain).
So,the signal comes from one big rock,maybe 2 ton. where lrl give continuous beeps,and my metal detectors not give signals there. I supose its some kind of ground efect or native minerals who make mineoro to beep very strongly there .
Me and one friend are thinking if remove the stone or not,but this is work for buldozer

I´m sure 99,9 % its ground minerals,nothing more than this.

I can put here the film but not possible,too many megabytes...
Old 03-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Well,it seems the mistery was solved. I made triangulation N S E W with mineoros,all models produce signals and also the ICONOS+DCH85,only my PD not give signal there(found only aluminium paper with PD on this mountain).
So,the signal comes from one big rock,maybe 2 ton. where lrl give continuous beeps,and my metal detectors not give signals there. I supose its some kind of ground efect or native minerals who make mineoro to beep very strongly there .
Me and one friend are thinking if remove the stone or not,but this is work for buldozer

I´m sure 99,9 % its ground minerals,nothing more than this.
Don't be so sure.

The DC2008 would never beep to a rock or any 'ground minerals'. Each time you post aditional info, more and more I'm convinced that you hit a gold vein. You need only to trace its path and map the concentration areas. The rock you think the DC is detecting, probably is full of small gold particles very comon in gold vein areas. Get a small hammer and break a piece of it. Later at home, use a magnifying glass to spot the gold particles incrusted pn it. You will see what I mean.

People mignt not be aware, but gold veins are more common in the field then they think. I have encountered those already many times along the years. The last being at the time my friend Celi was still alive. On the way also to the top of a mountain on the track of a treasure, right down in the base of the mountain the PDC at the time gave some clear beeps during several seconds along the path. Celi knew instantly what was it. Gold veins.He took small samples of rocks nearby to later confirm the incrusted gold on them.
If I happen to be right, you owe me a Vinho do Porto when one day I arrive in Portugal.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Michael how are you?

What happens with your 10 m excavation ???

Regards
Hi Morgan.
thank you. I'm fine. and how are you?
the well has too long story to be mentioned here and now is left at 11 meters depth. very deep that looking to the well frightens us.
now it's almost 2 months that I'm in Australia. 1.5 month later will go back to my country to see what can do and again mobilize my team to continue up to success.
how about your projects? did you find anything especial? if yes, is there any pic or movie?
Old 03-11-2010, 06:02 PM

Name:  Mineoro-SANY0011-1.jpg
Views: 2312
Size:  600.7 KB

Name:  Mineoro-SANY0012-1.jpg
Views: 2242
Size:  624.1 KB

Hi morgan and everybody,

so it was not the GOOD SIGNAL . May be we shall find the good one with more practice.

Dc2008 I've got have been bought in 08 so I've got not a big background for taste and treasure hunting. You know how can be versatile this device.

Now it'is going to be my second summer season with it ( winter is not possible, weather condition and hunting season you see what I mine ) so I hope to get better finding this year. Wait and see i cannot confirm or infirm if the device is working or not.

All I'de like to say it isnot like Mineoro say on they're adverts they are really optimistic. But I cannot say it is a scam .

We can consider this device like an extra tool which can help in TH.

You have the choice to take your MD and go prospecting like a blink.

Or you try to use LRL and determinate an Area. I did my choice with different tool.

We stay in touch and very good T Hunting

kind Regards

PS :It would be great if we could organise a meeting for all LRL user's and SkEPTIC ALSO.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Guru

Default LRL´s

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Morgan.
thank you. I'm fine. and how are you?
the well has too long story to be mentioned here and now is left at 11 meters depth. very deep that looking to the well frightens us.
now it's almost 2 months that I'm in Australia. 1.5 month later will go back to my country to see what can do and again mobilize my team to continue up to success.
how about your projects? did you find anything especial? if yes, is there any pic or movie?

Yes,i have to post here the more recent LRL film with mineoro and this mountain,its realy big target,maybe Hung is rigth about gold,i need to make more tests.

Regards
Old 03-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post
Attachment 11561

Attachment 11560

Hi morgan and everybody,

so it was not the GOOD SIGNAL . May be we shall find the good one with more practice.

Dc2008 I've got have been bought in 08 so I've got not a big background for taste and treasure hunting. You know how can be versatile this device.

Now it'is going to be my second summer season with it ( winter is not possible, weather condition and hunting season you see what I mine ) so I hope to get better finding this year. Wait and see i cannot confirm or infirm if the device is working or not.

All I'de like to say it isnot like Mineoro say on they're adverts they are really optimistic. But I cannot say it is a scam .

We can consider this device like an extra tool which can help in TH.

You have the choice to take your MD and go prospecting like a blink.

Or you try to use LRL and determinate an Area. I did my choice with different tool.

We stay in touch and very good T Hunting

kind Regards

PS :It would be great if we could organise a meeting for all LRL user's and SkEPTIC ALSO.

Hi

What is this thing gued on the top handle of your DC2008 ?

I also cant say DC2008 are scam,they realy can find metals,i already found some objects but the treasure still to come...

Regards
Old 03-12-2010, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Hi

What is this thing gued on the top handle of your DC2008 ?

I also cant say DC2008 are scam,they realy can find metals,i already found some objects but the treasure still to come...

Regards

Hello Morgan,

I think we are in same situation. I' m in awaiting of gold finding to confirm the efficiency of DC2008.

But don't forget that compare to FG 80 the Dc2008 has been made for big target. That what i could understand.

With my small experience one day you will get a strong and straight signal wich given you a direction . That is the one you have to follow. Other whise it is random Beep which make me feel nervouse sommetime.

I could detected water pipe in copper on the ground used by farmer in country side.

What you can see is my red laser dot fixed on the device. Here is my old
DOAK to confirm target and my Aqua locator for big metal target.

Happy Hunting morgan and all.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Guru

Default hi gibon

Quote:
Hello Morgan,

I think we are in same situation. I' m in awaiting of gold finding to confirm the efficiency of DC2008.

But don't forget that compare to FG 80 the Dc2008 has been made for big target. That what i could understand.

With my small experience one day you will get a strong and straight signal wich given you a direction . That is the one you have to follow. Other whise it is random Beep which make me feel nervouse sommetime.

I could detected water pipe in copper on the ground used by farmer in country side.

nice lrl equipment.
tell me what make you buy this expensive mineoro.
did you know someone who found nice things?
I buy my mineoro only becouse i trust in mr.Damasio,afterall when i was in brazil weather was so bad,it was not possible demonstrations in the beach,so i made the decision to buy the instrument...
Old 03-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Guru

hello brodhy morgan, may be you dc2008 can work, if you change the bateries for an batery of start caterpillar tractor
Old 03-13-2010, 12:07 AM
Guru

Default DC2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
hello brodhy morgan, may be you dc2008 can work, if you change the bateries for an batery of start caterpillar tractor

Hombre,un pokito de respecto por mineoro DC2008,qe ya encontrado algo de amarillo con esse aparato ...
Old 03-13-2010, 05:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
nice lrl equipment.
tell me what make you buy this expensive mineoro.
did you know someone who found nice things?
I buy my mineoro only becouse i trust in mr.Damasio,afterall when i was in brazil weather was so bad,it was not possible demonstrations in the beach,so i made the decision to buy the instrument...
Hi Morgan.
Very bad choise. So much money without to test it!!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 05:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Old 03-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Guru

jajaaj morgan say he find any thing yelow, may be is cow dung )))
Old 03-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Guru

Default ...

Quote:
jajaaj morgan say he find any thing yelow, may be is cow dung )))

Ah,ah,ah...
Old 03-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Guru

Default ...

Quote:
Ah,ah,ah...
Name:  Dinars.png
Views: 1079
Size:  301.9 KB
Old 03-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Guru

Default The Mineoro Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan.

Yes,it was not possible to go for beach or field test,so we made all the tutorial in the MINEORO factory area for test,and of course all LRL devices give the expected beep in the marked places...
After long talking with Mr.Damasio,and many explanations about the PHENOMENON i become convinced that this devices work.
Also Mrs Damasio show me his huge angar with all boats and equipment for shipwrek hunting,the man was realy very well equiped for treasure hunting.
I like very much to know personaly Damasio,and i dont know yet if MINEORO is able to find a treasure at long distance,but when this happens i will tell...
Old 03-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Guru

Default DC210

Quote:
Hi Morgan.

So,you have done the same choice,as i remember you buy one MINEORO DC210.

Why ???
Old 03-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro tutorial

Quote:
Hello Morgan,

Hello Gibon

Do you have made some tests in Brazil with your DC2008 before buy it ?

Regards
Old 03-14-2010, 04:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
...we made all the tutorial in the MINEORO factory area for test,and of course all LRL devices give the expected beep in the marked places...
After long talking with Mr.Damasio,and many explanations about the PHENOMENON i become convinced that this devices work.

Hello Gibon

Regards
Maybe only works in Brazil or Paraguay, and places near the Mineoro factory?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-14-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Hello Gibon

Regards

Hello Morgan,

sorry i was away for the week end. Do I know some other user of mineoro in my country ? NO . To be honest I might be the only one owner and user of such device . Can you imagine ? .

Firtsable because her nobody know the Brand and secondly because its too expensive between 10.000,00 Usd and 8.0000,00 Usd its too much !!.

If you want, I can Tell you the story of my Dc 2008. I could buy it with the help of Carl Himsel, Yes It is Sir.

One guy in Californi had two Mineoro which he didn't know how to use.

He asked some help on TH Forum and get an answear from Carl. So I let you imagine the answear !!! He decided to sale onto the NET AND i bought it

Finally it was a brand Knew Dc 2008 and I paid praticly nothing for it. I can't tell you the price because you're gone cry.

That is the reason why i've got no revenge against Mineoro. I'm free and can say what I want .

My Dc was premarly bought by staff of real TH for the Middle east.
But they didn't get sucess with It . I suppose they didn't have enough time to learn the device

They're lost is my win.

Other point I don't like the attitude of members call Skeptyc.

I've got no financial interest with any brand and I' m just her to talk about a material that only few poeple they own.

And because some are Skeptic her they have the right to be rude and unpolite with other members laughing outrageously about the face of poeple.

I don't understand this attitude.

I'm following project of Geo and Esteban for many times and that making This forum real interesting otherwise talking about religion in Dowsing Thread ? is it necessary?

Happy TH Morgan and other The firts who catch the treasure Morgan, pay a bottle of CHAMPAGNE.

ALL THE BEST

GIBON
Old 03-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
So,you have done the same choice,as i remember you buy one MINEORO DC210.

Why ???
It was 2nd hand, so the price was Low.
I sold it at higher price
Old 03-15-2010, 03:56 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
It was 2nd hand, so the price was Low.
I sold it at higher price

Hhum... So you are bad boy

But anyway we dont have sure yet about IF WORK AS LRL OR NOT...
Old 03-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Guru

may be 210 is excelent electrican lines locator, then you buy is right
Old 03-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Guru

Default Mineoros

Quote:
may be 210 is excelent electrican lines locator, then you buy is right
Does the big treasure emit frequencies like the powerlines ?

We will see...