LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-21-2011, 07:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
You are wrong.
There is nothing wrong with the dowsing method as long as you are using it for your own personal use.
But when you force others to make their life depend on someone else's dowsing, then it is absolutely wrong.

Suppose I told you I can dowse because you convinced me I can. Then I told you I dowsed, and I used both an H3Tec and an ADE651 to make sure the mine field has no mines in it.
Would it be ok if you are now forced to plow the minefield and plant vegetables there?
All scientific testing on dowsing shows it cannot be relied on to protect people's lives from bombs.
Electronic bomb detectors are supposed to detect bombs. And these ones do not.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P
Probably you not understand what I mean.
As the H3 is not established that protects the lives of the bombs, so and the U.S. government does not protect the lives of people of many states, in opposite kill people by throwing bombs. But I see no complaints ......
That is why I talked about hypocrisy

Regards
Old 03-21-2011, 08:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P
Probably you not understand what I mean.
As the H3 is not established that protects the lives of the bombs, so and the U.S. government does not protect the lives of people of many states, in opposite kill people by throwing bombs. But I see no complaints ......
That is why I talked about hypocrisy

Regards
Hi Geo,
H3Tec is not selling their locators to be used as bomb detectors in the USA, so they are not being used to try to stop people from throwing bombs.
The USA has an organization called Homeland Security which investigates threats of people who might throw bombs, and they use real bomb detectors and real metal detectors that are proven to work.
They do not use H3Tec to find bombs.

From what I have read, H3Tec is not selling their bomb detectors to any other country either.
What I read tells me the propaganda we read to say they are being used in the military are lies.
From what I can see they are only telling false stories to say their locators are being used by military in the USA and other countries.
Maybe they sent some samples of their locators for people to try, but I don't think anyone is using them after they tried them out and saw that they do not work to locate bombs.
I have read no reports of any country using them except for some lies that H3Tec put on their web page.

At this time, the Utah government is allowing H3Tec to defraud people by selling then fake treasure detectors.
They have not yet failed to protect peoples lives from fake H3Tec bomb detectors because H3Tec has never sold any fake bomb detectors yet.
When they begin to sell thier locators for bomb detecting, then the FBI will have a case to pursue because of the sale of fraudulent bomb detectors across state lines.
At the present time, the State of Utah, the District Attorney for Weber County, and the attorney for the City of Ogden are failing to stop them from defrauding treasure hunters.
It seems to me the Utah government is acting the same as the UK government did for the ADE651.
They are helping to sell it.
The only difference is the H3Tec is not being used as a bomb detector.

As experts in electronics and metal detecting, we can make our forum posts to warn people about the fake electronics in the H3Tec.
These warnings help to stop J3Tec from selling their locators by informing people of the facts.
If you search with google for H3Tec fraud, you will find a lot of information from Geotech, Thunting, and Tnet.
Anyone who wants to know the facts from people who understand the electronics will read what Geotech says, because they know there are people with electronic knowledge here.
Even other websites and blogs link thier readers to Geotech to learn the facts about the fake bomb detectors.
Readers are able to come here and read how it is a grounded dowsing rod with no electronic signal attached to energize isotopes for 10 miles.
And they can read how the owner of H3Tec lied about nearly all the claims he made for his locator.

Any involvement with the government agencies is something that concerned forum members do their our own outside the scope of the Geotech forum like Diohuni and Carl do.
The most we will hear about it is their reports and updates in the forums, because this forum is only a technical forum for the equipment, not a political activist forum.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-21-2011, 03:10 PM
Guru

Hi J_P.
You don't like to understand me.
I know about H3Tec.... I meant other things.
Ι stop here this discussion because it sees that i writes others but you answer other things. I also know that it is a technical forum and not a politician. I have no problem if the method H3Tec works or not, but I have problem when kill people from poor functioning thereof, but also I have more trouble when people are killed, not by a malfunction of H3Tec but by the deliberate dropping bombs.

Regards
Old 03-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
You don't like to understand me.
I know about H3Tec.... I meant other things.
Ι stop here this discussion because it sees that i writes others but you answer other things. I also know that it is a technical forum and not a politician. I have no problem if the method H3Tec works or not, but I have problem when kill people from poor functioning thereof, but also I have more trouble when people are killed, not by a malfunction of H3Tec but by the deliberate dropping bombs.

Regards
Hi Geo,

You have missed my answer in two places:

1. You say you have a problem when H3Tec is killing people from the poor functioning to detect bombs.
But you should not have a problem from H3Tec killing people because it is not used to detect bombs.
H3Tec has not been used for bomb detectors where people are killed from its poor functioning. This is a lie that was published on the H3Tec website.
H3Tec is not one of these companies. They only pretend to be used by the military for bomb detection.
The problem with H3Tec is not from it killing people.
The problem with H3Tec is they take people's money without delivering a machine that will find treasure.
The problem is fraud that results in making people poor, not fraud that kills people.
There are other companies who sell fake bomb detectors that cause people to be killed.
But not H3Tec.

2. Most people here also have problems about deliberate dropping of bombs that you are not reading about.
But they do not think they are a hipocrite for discussing fake bomb detectors here, because this is a forum for the technical aspects of the locators where they are expected to be concerned when they see fake detectors.
The people here who are concerned about people being killed from nonfunctioning bomb detectors are taking their actions to stop this condition to places outside this forum where you usually don't read about what they are doing or saying. This does not mean anyone here is a hipocrite. It only means they usually keep their actions to stop deliberate dropping of bombs and to stop sales of fake bomb detectors outside of this forum. You don't really think you are the only person in Geotech who is more concerned about deliberate dropping of bombs than they are concerned about detector circuitry, do you?

Best wishes,
J_P