LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
"...Ivconic, I'm not talking about devices per se. I'm talking about the concept used. I'm sure there are improved models out there, but the concept is the same.
No matter how much electronics you put in a radio it will still be a radio...."

Not really. See... there was evolution with appearances of DSP. DSP oriented machines are quite different in morphology than conventional ones. Different approach, different type of signall that is processed at them. Major differences.
The fact that those are still "boxes with coils" means nothing really.
Quite different technology involved there. Advanced...pretty advanced.
Huge steps have being made since '90s.

Ok...just look the shot i attached. Obvious differences between pulltab and gold coin. Can't be confused at all..
Yes. Digital processing morphology has its place in electronics since the late 80's, early 90's. It improves data filtering and aproach but again in this case, it's an enhancement limited to the old MD's concept realm.

The fact this shows at the GUI Display a differenciation among the coin and the pull tab is realy neat, but you know very well that this most of the time does not express reality, because the data input and processed to ID these materials are based on commonly found conductivity standards in the internal datalog. Metals degraded, soil mineralization and even long time buried metals produce variable which screws detection.
Add to this, the incredible depth limitation those devices pocess.

Now, picture in your mind, DSP inside an electronic LRL. A processor inside. No need to be ultra fast. A 1 GHz CPU would suffice. This CPU would manage operations inside the circuit similar to what it does in the regular MD, with the advantage of pocessing long range detection and also updating its filtering information in realtime, building up a real time library.

Which concept of the above you think would benefit best?
Answer: An automobile could be turned into a Formula 1 car. But the Jet Fighter would be turned into a UFO.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:59 PM

Default Thanks

Thank you Morgan & Geo, I appreciate your efforts.

best regards,

Mosha
Old 09-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Yes. Digital processing morphology has its place in electronics since the late 80's, early 90's. It improves data filtering and aproach but again in this case, it's an enhancement limited to the old MD's concept realm.

The fact this shows at the GUI Display a differenciation among the coin and the pull tab is realy neat, but you know very well that this most of the time does not express reality, because the data input and processed to ID these materials are based on commonly found conductivity standards in the internal datalog. Metals degraded, soil mineralization and even long time buried metals produce variable which screws detection.
Add to this, the incredible depth limitation those devices pocess.

Now, picture in your mind, DSP inside an electronic LRL. A processor inside. No need to be ultra fast. A 1 GHz CPU would suffice. This CPU would manage operations inside the circuit similar to what it does in the regular MD, with the advantage of pocessing long range detection and also updating its filtering information in realtime, building up a real time library.

Which concept of the above you think would benefit best?
Answer: An automobile could be turned into a Formula 1 car. But the Jet Fighter would be turned into a UFO.

"...his most of the time does not express reality, because the data input and processed to ID these materials are based on commonly found conductivity standards in the internal datalog..."

Ha! Not exactly! I waited you to say that! That's why i purposelly mentioned LEARN mode. Machine is capable to LEARN in present situation, right exactly on the very spot of the field. No "defaults" to be carried out. I dont mind if pulltab will be displayed 1mm away from default position on GUI (due jitters in defaults you mentioned) as long as it was displayed differently than gold coin. See? Jitters which affects default presets are simultaneously affecting pulltab as well as gold coin, at the same time. So pretty clear and visible diffreneces between pulltab and gold coin will always be there on GUI, no matter the jitters.

"...Now, picture in your mind, DSP inside an electronic LRL..."

Does make sence only if LRL works for real, otherwise it would be even more expensive toy.
What we have to do is first to clear up all the doubts and obscurities about LRL functionallity. Once that done - the rest would be easy (to rise it up to DSP level)...
Old 09-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Guru

j. player: geo not dude before on lrl, geo cant put to working any form the owns pd, so geo travel to see the frecuencies, and try and comparations, dudbt to morgan is dude on esteban, esteban have time help in all forms to we, jajaja you're how st thomas, need put fingers on holes, i only need for understand practice myself on lrl project, then understand lrl is possible, you j. player not make experimentations so, you need other take conclusions for you rest for see the work easy, for be convinced is need further experimentations but not neccesary see videos, morgan is extreme sincere, clear, and your dude of he, dude of esteban and the genius electronic alonso, after see the pdk prototipe in action, these is excess the videos are sufficient, clear, not trick, one baby see these, isnt possible these trick on these videos, may be any ocassional beepd but pd is work in 80 %
you need try whit owns hands? huuuuuuuuuuu may be the esteban expositions are product of one man genius for make extreme aciertos of efective electronic, i try many of esteban tips and are true, isnt ocassional or motivo of dudbt
morgan can make other most clear videos, in free field then accept? very much videos how many?

one embrace,
Old 09-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Guru

conclusions, geo no fue a portugal por dudar, fue a ver porque su pd no funcionaba, y porque el no estaba seguro de sus propios trabajos, tambien fue a ver las frecuencias, y a hacer comparaciones, dudar de morgan es dudar de la larga trayectoria de esteban ayudandonos claramente y dudar del genio electronico americano alonso el cual hizo posible mineoro se desarrollara, mineoro limpios circuitos y pulcros, veealos, ustedes son como santo tomas necesitan demasiadas pruebas y eso es debido a que no quieren experimentar por ustedes mismos y solo quieren hacerlo cuando ya la cosa es facil, sin ofenderlos, no es necesario ver videos para creer, yo solo necesite hacer mi primer prototipo de pd para ver que si era posible lo que se decia, este detectaba superior a cualquier md, morgan es extremadamente desinteresado y no ve que aqui puede haber arpias comerciales aguardando sus conclusiones, presentar videos tan claros es exponerse demasiado, hasta le hace propaganda a mineoro desinteresadamente, la pd vemos funciona casi bien, claro esta para la labor que hace ese sencillo circuito es titanico, tomar senal desde 3 mts, con solo 9 volts compact es un genio electronico y no necesita randes fuentes de energia, huf la pc me juega bromas se come las letras, ok miren que todos los tips posibles de esteban son comprobables y fruto de su experiencia, no pueden ser ocasionales ya que sabe lo que presenta y lo entendemos, bueno yo lo entiendo, quizas morgan podria hacer otros videos en campo libre y sin rocas, pero yo no creo sea inteligente en una exposicion publica, morgan ya ha hecho demasiado
mejor piensen que morgan y geo hicieron truco, y que habia otro hombre atras de ellos con un oscilador de alta tension oprimiendolo cada vez que hacian la prueba
solo les digo una cosa, solo es necesario tratar con una persona para saber si es verdadera o no,veraz o mentiroso
o es un un lrlst o es solo un espectador
Old 09-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
"...his most of the time does not express reality, because the data input and processed to ID these materials are based on commonly found conductivity standards in the internal datalog..."

Ha! Not exactly! I waited you to say that! That's why i purposelly mentioned LEARN mode. Machine is capable to LEARN in present situation, right exactly on the very spot of the field. No "defaults" to be carried out. I dont mind if pulltab will be displayed 1mm away from default position on GUI (due jitters in defaults you mentioned) as long as it was displayed differently than gold coin. See? Jitters which affects default presets are simultaneously affecting pulltab as well as gold coin, at the same time. So pretty clear and visible diffreneces between pulltab and gold coin will always be there on GUI, no matter the jitters.

"...Now, picture in your mind, DSP inside an electronic LRL..."

Does make sence only if LRL works for real, otherwise it would be even more expensive toy.
What we have to do is first to clear up all the doubts and obscurities about LRL functionallity. Once that done - the rest would be easy (to rise it up to DSP level)...
'Learn Mode' in MDs are faulty and they are only a pale representation of what true realtime analysis should be. In order to have the correct functionality, MDs would have to include precise frequency sinthesizers which would make them impractical and extremely expensive.

But the bottomline as I said earlier is not how effective Learn Mode, DSP or whatever might be. It's the almost century aged concept of local magnetic field detection with its extremely limited range both axially and vertically.

You belong to the MD tribe. I am from the LRL tribe. If your tribe have always combed the hair with a comb of bone, I'm not the one who will be introducing the hair dryer to them. If it works for you fine. Enjoy it.
Live in peace and in harmony.
Regards.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Guru

Default Real phnomenon vs Imaginary phnomenon

Yes, MDs are based on the concept of local magnetic field detection because it is a real phenomenon and can be reliably observed in repeatable demonstrations by many different operators using a variety of makes and models of MDs, in all kinds of environments and conditions.

When you and your cohorts (tribe) can demonstrate your LRL based on imaginary phenomenon in the same repeatable manner, perhaps then it might have a chance at becoming recognized and advanced up the technology ladder.

Until then, it will just have to stay in the category of wish science, and out of mainstream technology.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 09-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Think twice. Morgan himself probably has nothing to promote and sell. But remember the experiences from videos; Alonso's PD was more accurate and sensitive than Morgan's!
So...indirect way to persuade public that there is "something" behind the bush!
Hung just proclaimed new miracle from Alonso's kitchen :
"... I talked to Mineoro this week and the one thing which might resemble a little miracle from Alonso will come up soon..."

Ok...this could sound as conspiracy theory, which in fact is not. I am sceptic but i am not paranoic (at least not that much) !
I personally am sure that Morgan (and Geo) only want to show us how this LRL works.Nothing else.But i have no way to convince you
Now Hung lives in a parallel dimension where he rules laws of physics and they follow his directives.That´s fine for me, but i wouldn´t give too much importnace to his claims.

Quote:
about the rest:

"....-Long time buried metal creates an anomaly larger than the metal itself (it is a fact, halo effect)
-this anomaly creates a difference in soil resistivity (for ex.)
-This (lower) soil resistivity creates a difference in voltage gradient above it.

Then you measure the voltage gradient (100v/m) above earth surface...
This is not easy nor 100% fiable,plus direction sensitive, thus all the problems found with thos devices...."

Good thinking. I agree. Conventional science already made some steps in that direction. Magnetometry, NMR, GPR ...etc..etc..
We are hobbysts here, we deal with "easy" stuff. More advance technology is already available....for certain sum of course - we can not afford!
But in industry simillar technology is already in use for some time.
Not cheap stuff - way over our league, that's why we dont speak to much about those....
You see ? this is a tecnhical forum; I have done this before, and others too: to give a possible explanation of how LRL CAN work.
That should have interested people, someone should have begun to test it or give an opinion about it, or build some testing device, instead we have the same old sterile discussions .
I think a carefull ballance of electric and magnetic field detector could work to detect those gradients anomalies.They are both related and detecting variations only when both are changing could help to avoid interferences.
Esteban have said before either a fm receiver and a loop (spiral or whatever) can make a LRL in some extend.Maybe the PD is the mixing of both.
Maybe this is all trick of the mind.This possibility is still open, unfortunately,but at least reasonable solutions should be discussed seriously.
Regards,
Fred.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Now Hung lives in a parallel dimension where he rules laws of physics and they follow his directives.That´s fine for me, but i wouldn´t give too much importnace to his claims.

Fred.
One more BS from ignorants.
Prove what you claimed above.

Mirror Ivconic and level your imaturity.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
I personally am sure that Morgan (and Geo) only want to show us how this LRL works.Nothing else.But i have no way to convince you

You see ? this is a tecnhical forum; I have done this before, and others too: to give a possible explanation of how LRL CAN work.
That should have interested people, someone should have begun to test it or give an opinion about it, or build some testing device, instead we have the same old sterile discussions .
I think a carefull ballance of electric and magnetic field detector could work to detect those gradients anomalies.They are both related and detecting variations only when both are changing could help to avoid interferences.
Esteban have said before either a fm receiver and a loop (spiral or whatever) can make a LRL in some extend.Maybe the PD is the mixing of both.
Maybe this is all trick of the mind.This possibility is still open, unfortunately,but at least reasonable solutions should be discussed seriously.
Regards,
Fred.
Who told you that Dr. Hung live in a parallel dimension ???

She lives in a bunker...

And need be debunkered from time to time...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 09-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Guru

Quote:

Do you mena debunker that ???

Can I use this !?

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 09-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Guru

Quote:

Old 09-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Who told you that Dr. Hung live in a parallel dimension ???

She lives in a bunker...

And need be debunkered from time to time...

Kind regards,
Max
Sorry aparently i´m living in the same dimention as Hung´s
Old 09-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry aparently i´m living in the same dimention as Hung´s
Hmmmm...

you can always call Chuck Norris and Delta Force.... though... I think he will not save you...

You know... he's a proven failure at everything he does...

Don't you know the humor about Chuck Norris ???

Like this:

"They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take $hit from anybody."

or...

"A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris."

or...

"If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you."

or... (I like this one)

"Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one."

But will not save you I think... just will kick you somewhere maybe...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Guru

Chuck Norris was something ... and than he met Bruce Lee!
Old 09-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Guru

"...Now Hung lives in a parallel dimension where he rules laws of physics and they follow his directives.That´s fine for me, but i wouldn´t give too much importnace to his claims...."

Despite such huge variances, it is still good to maintain dialogue. I am not against dialogue. Once i read something that does not suits me i will leave debate. Nobody is pushing me to continue. Next time on next subject we will meet again and debate more...not a big deal.
I am "inflammable" from time to time. Huge drawback. So i decided to change myself and take it easy. Each time something bugs me - i will leave and cool out. Better that way than to stay and argue. Peace among us!

Old 09-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred

Fred.

Originally Posted by hung

Prove it?
Sure, the evidence is in your LRL science posts.

The LRL technology that we saw shown in Morgan's
demonstration included antique metal detector circuits and antique classic passive receiver designs with standard filters, sometimes combined into a single detector. Yet you compare the LRL technology as similar to a jet fighter contrasted to a conventional metal detector being similar to a car.

It seems to me that even modern metal detectors that to not use PICs contain more advanced technology than found in the LRLs that were shown. At least they use circuitry that has progressed from the 1960's metal detector designs that are found in some of these LRLs. But you maintain the LRL technology is much more advanced, taking advantages of "little known" properties of gold, and "little known" advanced science:

"Gold is the most powerful 'self defensive' metal when it comes to avoid any harm to its structure, such as rust, oxidation, etc. Its DNA produces a substance which coats the metal to fight against those 'threats'."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=41

This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=99

"The Examiner is clearly a radionic device".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=356

"Back to the Examiner’s concept, there’s a portion in ECE which I already mentioned which might explain how the magnetic fields produced by the unit even diminute might be working provided one gets free of the standard Maxwell Heaviside concept and maybe start to find some backup on the Aharonov-Bohm and the field and potential relationship, as Myron Evans points out as part of an explanation when I presented him the examiner pictures , concepts and my initial tests..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=10

These are just a few examples of the weird science you posted. I can cite pages of diatribe shown in your posts explaining science principles that nobody has ever heard of except you and members of your "secret team".

Is there any wonder why readers claim Dr. hung is living in a parallel dimension?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
"...Now Hung lives in a parallel dimension where he rules laws of physics and they follow his directives.That´s fine for me, but i wouldn´t give too much importnace to his claims...."

Despite such huge variances, it is still good to maintain dialogue. I am not against dialogue. Once i read something that does not suits me i will leave debate. Nobody is pushing me to continue. Next time on next subject we will meet again and debate more...not a big deal.
I am "inflammable" from time to time. Huge drawback. So i decided to change myself and take it easy. Each time something bugs me - i will leave and cool out. Better that way than to stay and argue. Peace among us!

Altough skepthic, you are wise, polite and keep debating in high level as subject requires when others allow.
That's why I have many times chosen to leave important discussion with some members to PM.
Sorry for the outside noise and the abrupt interruption of our conversation, but I fear such serious debate you mention will never be possible here. Now you see why.
Regards.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Altough skepthic, you are wise, polite and keep debating in high level as subject requires when others allow.
That's why I have many times chosen to leave important discussion with some members to PM.
Sorry for the outside noise and the abrupt interruption of our conversation, but I fear such serious debate you mention will never be possible here. Now you see why.
Regards.
I doubt what you posted is true. You claim you choose to leave important discussion with some members to PM. Yet you asked in your post for proof. I provided the proof that you asked for in a debate you are participating in. And now you are calling the answer for your request an interruption?

My opinion is you do not answer questions to demonstrate the validity of your pseidoscience because you know you have no answers that would convince any readers you are not living in a parallel dimension where you rule laws of physics and they follow your directives. I think it has nothing to do with interruptions to a dialog. When it comes to proclaiming the validity of pseudoscience, I believe you do not want a dialog, but a monologue, where you dictate your idea of the workigs of pseudoscience, and will not answer critical questions or provide any credible proof to back up what you say. I think this is your motive for saying the proof to what you are claiming is "a secret". The evidence to suggest this is the case is also found in your posts over a several year time span.

I think Fred has it right when he says: "Now Hung lives in a parallel dimension where he rules laws of physics and they follow his directives.That´s fine for me, but i wouldn´t give too much importnace to his claims".

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I think Fred has it right when he says: "Now Hung lives in a parallel dimension where he rules laws of physics and they follow his directives.That´s fine for me, but i wouldn´t give too much importnace to his claims".

Best wishes,
J_P
Oh, good.
Just add me to your 'ignore list' and quit reading my useless posts once and for all. Simple as that. Doing this you will not waste your time anymore in my 'paralel dimension' and will do a good thing to me and to yourself. Can I ask you this favor? Or you are a masochist?
Old 09-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Oh, good.
Just add me to your 'ignore list' and quit reading my useless posts once and for all. Simple as that. Doing this you will not waste your time anymore in my 'paralel dimension' and will do a good thing to me and to yourself. Can I ask you this favor? Or you are a masochist?
Of course, I don't find your unfounded pseudoscience objectionable. I am simply carrying on the purpose of a public forum... to provide a dialog where we ask questions about things we don't understand. If you are incapable providing any credible evidence to support your pseudoscience, then this does not bother me. I will be content to continue asking how you arrived at conclusions like "gold DNA produces a substance that coats the surface of the metal" and other amazing secret scientific discoveries. The fact is, I like to see a forum being used for the purpose it was created. If this was a website that hosted only private messages, then I would not be able to read about weird science that convinces readers some members live in a parallel dimension.

Sure... keep up with your diatribe and be careful to never provide anything to substantiate it. Continue your posts asking for proof, then claim it is an interruption when proof is provided. I kind of like the effect you produce. Also, take note: I do not have intent to be impolite. I am only expressing an opinion that seems correct to me. I know you actually believe the pseudoscience and fantastic stories you tell are true. And I know you are a real good guy. You are welcome to come visit any time you happen to be in the LA area. I am sure my friends at the local bar will think you are an ok guy too, and they will listen with great interest to all your stories over an ice cold refreshing glass of beer.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dr Hung.... new stuff !???

Even Esteban told us that device need to be slowly sweeped right-left/left-right...

What are you talking about ???

Always non sense from you... and red hairs...

Kind regards,
Max
Remember, you're "eliminated" of Hung's list, so he can't read your posts!
Old 09-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Meetings with the reality are unbearable.
Old 09-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hmmmmm....

But I write for others (and me) to laugh... not for him...

I think Dr. Hung and his DNA of gold is not that big lost in my audience!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hmmmmm....

But I write for others (and me) to laugh... not for him...

I think Dr. Hung and his DNA of gold is not that big lost in my audience!

Kind regards,
Max
If your "audience" follow you, your audience is silly. I combat you and your audience.