LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
And epitopios doesn´t understand good greek?

Hahahaha secret talents
Ivica speeks Greek and Epitopios speak Servian.
So Epitopios.... a Servian song..
O tislasi epaneta......
"You leave, so what....."
Εφυγες ε και.... στα τετοια.........μας

Best regards
Old 08-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Guru

hurra max yes understand my bad english
geo i say max should came whit morgan for tries, for all they the esceptics see not trik, or think geo and morgan and putry are lyers and video false
morgan is true not lie
Old 08-22-2009, 01:11 PM
Guru

Hi Detectoman. I am sure that if Max will see a video from me where the PD works, he will believe it.
Don't forget that Max constructed the PD, but without good results as me and some others. Morgan called all the RSP members for a demonstration. So, all in the RSP will believe the videos (if PD work ).

Regards
Old 08-22-2009, 05:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi Detectoman. I am sure that if Max will see a video from me where the PD works, he will believe it.
Don't forget that Max constructed the PD, but without good results as me and some others. Morgan called all the RSP members for a demonstration. So, all in the RSP will believe the videos (if PD work ).

Regards
Hi Geo,
I will also be watching the videos you make, and that Morgan makes. I will be watching closely to see if the LRLs make beeps when pointing in the direction of the targets, and don't make beeps when they are pointing away from the targets. I will also be watching to see how far away from the targets these LRLs begin to make beeps. Maybe it is a good idea to put a paper marker at the location of the target so we can see how far the LRL is sensing. It will also be good to see a video when turning on the power and tuning each LRL for correct sensitivity before beginning each search. This will help to understand the correct method to adjust each of the LRLs.

Finally we will see a demonstration to see which LRLs work and don't work. Maybe this will show new information to change the thinking of some people, or maybe not. But these will certainly be the most watched videos ever shown in the Remote Sensing forum.

Thank you to Morgan for taking your time to hold this demonstration to show your LRLs working in front of forum members who can see and use these LRLs with their own eyes and with their own hands. And thank you to Geo and Putrechigi for going to this demonstration to report the facts of what you see.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-22-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hahahaha secret talents
Ivica speeks Greek and Epitopios speak Servian.
So Epitopios.... a Servian song..
O tislasi epaneta......
"You leave, so what....."
Εφυγες ε και.... στα τετοια.........μας

Best regards
Για κάντο πιό λιανά βρε Γιώργο ,να σε καταλάβω ?????
ξέρεις και εσύ απ αυτά ??
Τι εννοεί το τραγούδι ?
friendly epitopios
Old 08-23-2009, 07:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitopios View Post
Τι εννοεί το τραγούδι ?
friendly epitopios
Το φραφω απο κατω.
"Εφυγες, ε και......"πως λεμε να και εαν εφυγες να και........

Φιλικα
Old 08-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
deberia ir un esceptico de peya y recalcitrante, a mirar las pruebas junto con geo y putry, alguien como max o jlp, o robert, para que en verdad se convenzan ya que empiezo a creer que los incredulos no van a aceptar que la prueba y videos hayan sido hechos solo entre creyentes de los lrl, y todavia no creo que quieran aceptar, es como convencer a un ateo, que van a decir? que plantaron los objetivos, y alguna cosa sacaran, entonces que max lleve a los amigos a su pais y que le saquen algunas pulgas propias para que quede convencido, asi es esto, no estoy muy seguro del exito pero esperemos y me gustaria ver que ya los escepticos paran de rellenar geotech
jajaj un abrazo amigos
Sorry friend, Just skeptics can carried out such test objectively. Not LRL belivers, nor LRL producers, sellers or promoters.

And testers cannot be any skeptics, but skeptics who are proficient in all "tips & tricks" which can manipulate the test to be positive.

The fundamental error in this case is that they have not been tested on neutral ground but on the ground that it is exclusively controlled by LRL belivers and promoters.

When such error succeed, further errors no longer needed.

So, good success!
Old 08-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I will also be watching the videos you make, and that Morgan makes. I will be watching closely to see if the LRLs make beeps when pointing in the direction of the targets, and don't make beeps when they are pointing away from the targets.

J_P
In whose hands? These beeps can be easily simulated (e.g. by external capacitive or inductive effects on the circuit in the pistol - think about proximity sensors - here "proximity finger" to antena or other parts of pistol, even by hidden remote transmitter in case of putting pistol in neutral hands). Plenty of opportunities for "LRL David Copperfields" tip and tricks.

When all the options for carrying out the "tips and tricks" are not excluded in advance, the test is without force.

To exclude all manipulation with test results in advance you have to be an very experienced skeptic in such field, not only naive skeptic (or scientist).
Old 08-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Τι εννοεί το τραγούδι ?
friendly epitopios
Ok..i am rusty a bit. Last time i spoke Greek was in 1994. Long time ago. Most probably i made to much gramatical and logical mistakes!

Serbian τραγούδι (song) goes like:

" Otisla si e pa neka..."
" You left...so let it be..."

What about that Greek song:

"...περιμένω επιμένω.... στην καρδιά μου εσύ... ζωή μου εσύ.."

Usually i dont listen new folk music (not serbian, neither the greek, neither any other) but i remembered that song pretty good cose it was so oftenly played everywhere in summer 1993. !!! Even sparrows on the tree learned it good!!!

Old 08-23-2009, 04:25 PM

Default except mineoro there is music in our life

dear Ivcovic
for me , i prefer Marcovic than Bregovic , i have many of them
what about my serbians ? are they correct?
friendly epitopios
Old 08-23-2009, 04:27 PM

Default life is short !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post

What about that Greek song:

"...περιμένω επιμένω.... στην καρδιά μου εσύ... ζωή μου εσύ.."

!
you better ask Geo , he knows better
friendly epitopios
Old 08-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
dear Ivcovic
for me , i prefer Marcovic than Bregovic , i have many of them
what about my serbians ? are they correct?
friendly epitopios
Yes useable. You can manage. I guess your Serbian is better than my Greek, cose i forgot a lot since 1994.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
In whose hands? These beeps can be easily simulated (e.g. by external capacitive or inductive effects on the circuit in the pistol - think about proximity sensors - here "proximity finger" to antena or other parts of pistol, even by hidden remote transmitter in case of putting pistol in neutral hands). Plenty of opportunities for "LRL David Copperfields" tip and tricks.

When all the options for carrying out the "tips and tricks" are not excluded in advance, the test is without force.

To exclude all manipulation with test results in advance you have to be an very experienced skeptic in such field, not only naive skeptic (or scientist).
These beeps can be easily simulated (e.g. by external capacitive or inductive effects on the circuit in the pistol?
How do you know this?
Are you familiar with the circuit inside the pistol?
Do you have any clue what this pistol responds to?

I am familiar with the circuitry inside the pistol that Morgan will be demonstrating. My opinion is you are speaking from ignorance, and making judgments about events that have not occurred yet. Apparently you have already decided the demonstration to be held is tainted, before seeing any of the details of the demonstration. Isn't this what constitutes prejudice? In this forum, we are trying to learn the facts about the performance of LRLs, not some prejudiced person's doctrines that it can't work because he says so, regardless of what may be seen in a coming demonstration.

If you are certain the demonstration to be performed will be tainted, then why not attend the demonstration and make your own videos to show us where the tricks and deceit lies in these demonstrations? Or are you able to do that without seeing the demonstration before it happens?

I am not a confirmed believer in the performance of LRLs, but my opinion is that what you have posted in this thread is BS.
It was BS when you posted to suggest this demonstration was for the purpose of selling LRLs.
It was BS when you pretended you were not referring to Morgan, Geo, or Putrechigi when you claimed their motive was to sell LRLs.
And it is BS to presume the demonstration is tainted before even seeing it.
My challenge to you is to go to the demonstration and take videos to prove what you claim is true. Show us the tricks to prove these LRLs are being manipulated to make false beeps to find a target.

I do not believe Morgan, Geo, and Putrechigi would all conspire to lie about what they observe in the performance of these LRLs. But it is easy for me to believe you will post any BS you find necessary to support your dream that nobody will ever be permitted to hold a demonstration of the performance of LRLs open to all forum members who want to watch and try these LRLs with their own hands.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
My challenge to you is to go to the demonstration and take videos to prove what you claim is true.

J_P
There is no problem, come to my testing field and demonstrate how your LRLs working.

On on testing fields of LRL believers, promoters, sellers and producers all LRLs are working, and all this crap surprisingly stop working on buyers test fields.

Making judgments is your business not mine, like: for you obviously video argue by self and this is truly BS in advance.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
There is no problem, come to my testing field and demonstrate how your LRLs working.

On on testing fields of LRL believers, promoters, sellers and producers all LRLs are working, and all this crap surprisingly stop working on buyers test fields.

Making judgments is your business not mine, like: for you obviously video argue by self and this is truly BS in advance.
Hi WM6,
Again, you have obviously not read what others are writing in this forum. I am not an LRL believer, and I do not have any LRLs to demonstrate working. Therefore it is impossible for me to bring these non-existent LRLs to your testing field to demonstrate.

You also claim I am in the business of judgments, when my role is an observer, not a person who pre-judges the outcome of demonstrations that have not taken place yet. If you actually read what is written, you will see that you are the person who has written the LRLs Morgan will demonstrate are crap, without knowing what kind of circuitry they use, or how they will perform, or even what kind of demonstration will occur.

If you read what Morgan wrote, you will know he is holding a demonstration for members of the forum in Portugal, not at your testing field. If you are able to substantiate your claims of tricks used to manipulate the working of these LRLs, then go to the demonstration and prove it. Until you can do that, I have no reason to believe you know anything about observations that will be reported in the future, especially when you don't even bother to read the forum posts before making prejudiced statements.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-24-2009, 05:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Yes, the beeps can be simulated !!!!! What does it tell???? at our days, everything can be simulated. So what?????
I don't sell detectors or LRLs. I was in the RSP forun where we tried to construct this Pistol without results. I was one of the first in the forum who i said that the Morgan Pistol don't work. I believe that i made BIG Mistake.
I spent much money to go to Portugal to see the Demostration ofPistol by Morgan. I want to see it and to take at my hands and to work with it. Only this...... or
I go to the Portugal for myself, NOT for the others.
I will try to take some photos and videos, first for me and second for the members of the forum that they want to see it. If you will don't believe at LRLs, you can do it. But you can't to tell from now (before we will go to Portugal) that the video maybe be FRAUD, that we will simulate it!!!!!

Regards
Old 08-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Guru

I think it has been proven that WM6 is just provoking people here and don´t even take the time to read answers, the best would be to just ignore his posts.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Guru

VM6

If we are in epoch of Inquisition, you'll be an inquisitor. When Peter Heinlein invent the pocket clock in the XVI century, was persecuted, prisioned and later refuged in monastery for to continue improving his invention.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I think it has been proven that WM6 is just provoking people here and don´t even take the time to read answers, the best would be to just ignore his posts.
If you go to your "User CP" (User Control Panel) you can set up an "ignore list". Then you never get to see posts from anyone you don't like.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
VM6

If we are in epoch of Inquisition, you'll be an inquisitor. When Peter Heinlein invent the pocket clock in the XVI century, was persecuted, prisioned and later refuged in monastery for to continue improving his invention.
Hi,
so we can burn LRL inventors too... there's something unexplainable in LRL behaviour.

KInd regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-24-2009, 10:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
VM6

Dear friend, don't worry about inquisition, with right LRL in your hands all inquisitors can be momently frozen or fried (depending on moving pistol button).
Old 08-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I go to the Portugal for myself, NOT for the others.
But you can't to tell from now (before we will go to Portugal) that the video maybe be FRAUD, that we will simulate it!!!!!

Regards
All is OK Geo, I just practice my bad English with native speaking friends. And, as you can see, English can be very very bad language. Good journey and happy testing for you and your friends.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:48 PM

BAD ENGLISH = OK

BAD COMPREHENSION = ME

TO GEO AND COMPANY, GOOD LUCK & MORE POWER!
Old 08-25-2009, 12:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
If you go to your "User CP" (User Control Panel) you can set up an "ignore list". Then you never get to see posts from anyone you don't like.
I wonder why there is a jump between post #70 and #73 ?
Old 08-25-2009, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
deberia ir un esceptico de peya y recalcitrante, a mirar las pruebas junto con geo y putry, alguien como max o jlp, o robert, para que en verdad se convenzan ya que empiezo a creer que los incredulos no van a aceptar que la prueba y videos hayan sido hechos solo entre creyentes de los lrl, y todavia no creo que quieran aceptar, es como convencer a un ateo, que van a decir? que plantaron los objetivos, y alguna cosa sacaran, entonces que max lleve a los amigos a su pais y que le saquen algunas pulgas propias para que quede convencido, asi es esto, no estoy muy seguro del exito pero esperemos y me gustaria ver que ya los escepticos paran de rellenar geotech
jajaj un abrazo amigos
HOLA DETECTOMAN;

SOY NUEVA EN EL FORO, ME ENCANTARIA VER LA DEMOSTRACION EN VIDEO DE LA QUE TANTO HAN DISCUTIDO, PARA CUANDO ESTARA LISTA EN EL FORO??? NO ME LA QUIERO PERDER. YO TENGO ALGUNOS DE LOS DETECTORES A LOS QUE LES LLAMAN BASURA Y ESAS COSAS, OJALA PUEDAN DEMOSTRAR QUE SI FUNCIONAN, PERO EN CAMPO REAL.

SALUDOS,

CONNIE