LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-18-2009, 03:42 AM
Guru

The schematic posted only is a base, but with the helping of our "engineers" here can be improved!!! Maybe some expert in LRL-glue system can help here!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 03:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Well, Max... it seems you have this entire LRL routine figured out rather well. I guess you've been down this road a time or two.
Ahhh!!! Do you believe that Max is capable to fall down in a trap twice, third, fourth, fifth... infinite times? You're a bad man!
Old 08-18-2009, 03:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Why ?

I'm just talking of yours PALO ALTO studies and experiences...

I'm just observer of your "discoveries" ...

That's the most relevant secret about LRLs... you must connect to the right place to happen detection... as Mike(Mont) suggested...

You knew already... you're master of LRL and PALO ALTO's method!

Also, seems you don't suffer hemorrhoids anymore !

Miracles of LRLs!

Kind regards,
Max
Not only an observer, but a bad replicator!!!

I see you're adorator of some forms as palo, missile... ever BIG!!! Your unconscious betrays you!!! Maybe Dr. Freud can cure your vice!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 03:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
I'm lucky... I know everything about that routine... but never spent a cent on them!

I like risk my money in some better way... e.g. buying PIZZA and beers...

Kind regards,
Max
Everybody knows your routine!
Old 08-18-2009, 06:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Everybody knows your routine!
?
posting jokes in remote sensing ???

Sure...

but my jokes always contain also truth...

LRLs don't work for c.r.a.p. ... it's a fact.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-18-2009, 06:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Not only an observer, but a bad replicator!!!

I see you're adorator of some forms as palo, missile... ever BIG!!! Your unconscious betrays you!!! Maybe Dr. Freud can cure your vice!!!
Hi,
I prefer Dr. Hung... she has red hairs!

Unfortunately, she's too busy in debunkering... to cure me....

But, of course, I'd like to see on YouTube your PALO ALTO adventures...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-18-2009, 08:48 AM
Guru

Default The BASE of WHAT?

Quote:
The schematic posted only is a base, but with the helping of our "engineers" here can be improved!!! Maybe some expert in LRL-glue system can help here!!!
Do you think we are all fools.
Please tell us what the BASE is ?????????????????????????????????????
In all this time all we see are circuits that DON't WORK.
I don;t need to build DO NOTHING CIRCUITS/
NOW HOW FAR CAN THIS GO.
LOOK AT THIS CRAP.

Users are often amused by the scientific calculator attached to the unit. It is a breakthrough only Ranger-Tell has developed. The Ofki© (Omni Field Key Interpreter) concept which uses our unique diode system is connected via induction to the main circuitry inside the control box and outperforms units that are five times more expensive. Our competitors use bulky oscillation principles with too many expensive bells and whistles. Our techs deserve a science prize for this original concept. You can even choose feet or meters, miles or kilometers by pressing two keys.

THE SH!T IS VERY DEEP WITH THIS.
CARL DID GOOD BY MAKING THE RS FORUM.
SHOW A WORKING CIRCUIT AND STOP THE CRAP.
yEAR IN AND YEAR OUT BUT NO WORKING lrl THAT ANYONE CAN BUILD TO PICK UP A COIN AT 5 METERS OR MORE.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad
Our competitors use bulky oscillation principles with too many expensive bells and whistles. Our techs deserve a science prize for this original concept. You can even choose feet or meters, miles or kilometers by pressing two keys.
Hmmm...
I wonder what kind of science prize should RangerTell techs be given for their original concept?
Maybe they get a share of the money collected from buyers?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-18-2009, 10:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
And, I suppose you are not trying to be funny here?????

"Base" schematics are a dime a dozen, and any one of us could find old magazines from the 1930s to rob schematics out of - then post as beginning LRL circuits.

I'm like C-Clad; we've had enough comedy! We've had enough old do-nothing schematics posted.

Where are the "real" LRL circuits/plans??? When does the debunkering begin?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-18-2009, 01:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
And, I suppose you are not trying to be funny here?????

"Base" schematics are a dime a dozen, and any one of us could find old magazines from the 1930s to rob schematics out of - then post as beginning LRL circuits.

I'm like C-Clad; we've had enough comedy! We've had enough old do-nothing schematics posted.

Where are the "real" LRL circuits/plans??? When does the debunkering begin?
This schematic I have since many years, somebody sent to me. I post a improved version with 50 Hz filter. Original use LM348. "Electrotactile" word made me think about this circuit and post in the forum as an indication of what was speaking. Only I want to help. This is not stamp sized, so, now, wich is the problem? My intention WAS to post the equalizer (TESTED) and beep generator (TESTED), this insume time for to drawing because any modification I translate in schematic made on computer... but what I can do now?

Remember that you always start the comedy, not me, just follow your style...
Old 08-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Do you think we are all fools.
Please tell us what the BASE is ?????????????????????????????????????
In all this time all we see are circuits that DON't WORK.
I don;t need to build DO NOTHING CIRCUITS/
NOW HOW FAR CAN THIS GO.
LOOK AT THIS CRAP.

Users are often amused by the scientific calculator attached to the unit. It is a breakthrough only Ranger-Tell has developed. The Ofki© (Omni Field Key Interpreter) concept which uses our unique diode system is connected via induction to the main circuitry inside the control box and outperforms units that are five times more expensive. Our competitors use bulky oscillation principles with too many expensive bells and whistles. Our techs deserve a science prize for this original concept. You can even choose feet or meters, miles or kilometers by pressing two keys.

THE SH!T IS VERY DEEP WITH THIS.
CARL DID GOOD BY MAKING THE RS FORUM.
SHOW A WORKING CIRCUIT AND STOP THE CRAP.
yEAR IN AND YEAR OUT BUT NO WORKING lrl THAT ANYONE CAN BUILD TO PICK UP A COIN AT 5 METERS OR MORE.
Please, you are using things that I did not say.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Esteban, thanks for the diagram, but I do not know enough about electronic circuits to understand what it does. It appears to be a receiver/amplifier. What sort of effect does it have on the user?
This is a low voltage amplifier. This have not effect on the operator because low voltage used. Is supossed that the dowser is very skill and go in area in wich show the antenna. The electronic indicators is for to confirm that the operator is correct in his indication, the electronic don't lead the operator in the site of the buried metal, just confirms that the operator is corredct in his appreciation.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Remember that you always start the comedy, not me, just follow your style...
Point well taken..... however, because most everything posted here are incomplete, or base circuits, or partial schematics needing grand modifications, I guess it is just natural to find humor in it, since obviously even the poster is not completely serious with intent to provide a tried, tested and validated circuit/device.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
Please, you are using things that I did not say.
Hi Esteban,
It is true. You never said you can find treasure from pushing calculator keys. In fact. I never see any calculators on any of your LRL experiments. The LRL research you show is from mostly antique circuits modified to work as LRL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
This is a low voltage amplifier. This have not effect on the operator because low voltage used. Is supossed that the dowser is very skill and go in area in wich show the antenna. The electronic indicators is for to confirm that the operator is correct in his indication, the electronic don't lead the operator in the site of the buried metal, just confirms that the operator is corredct in his appreciation.
So you are saying the circuit you posted is an un-tested circuit that is designed to give a reading on a meter and make beeps when a signal is picked up. And these beeps and meter readings are to be used to confirm a dowser's sensing a signal by using an electronic instrument.

If I understand correctly, this is an electronic device used to test whether the dowser has found a signal or not by generating beeps and meter readings. However, you posted a circuit titled "Electrotactile Sensor Rods". The function you described is not an electrotactile sensor. The displayed signal is heard as beeps and seen as a meter movement. The rods in contact with the hands are not used for sensing the signal, but for input to the electronics.

This is not an electrotactile sensor as shown in the BrainPort. The purpose is not to provide sensory input for a person with disabled senses, but to confirm what a dowser thinks he is sensing. The output is a simple meter and beeper. But what complicates it is the input comes from three sources: rods in the operator's hands, an antenna with a sample chamber, and a resonant coil.

In the original circuit, these rods were used as a ground battery to generate a voltage to power an AM radio receiver similar to a crystal radio design. The modification you made uses a separate power supply to run the circuit, and the AM tuner is replaced by an op amp that has a whip antenna with a sample chamber and a copper hand-held rod connected between stages. There is also a non-specified "movable spiral resonant coil" which does not show a connection scheme, wire size, resonant frequency, or diameter. After the second stage of amplification, the signal is sent to the "Equalizer" (TESTED). But I see no circuitry for a tested equalizer, only a block diagram that says "Equalizer". I must conclude that Theseus is correct. Nobody can build this circuit you posted because there is too much missing.

I don't see how it is possible for anyone to complete a working model of what you posted unless they also have more information for how to wind the "movable spiral resonant coil" and tune it for the proper resonant frequency, and connect it to the detector. Then they also need a schematic for the "Equalizer" that shows component values and how to connect it to the wires shown, and the beeps generator too. When they have this missing information, then they will only need to know how to tune the machine and check it to insure it is properly tuned and working ok.

Until I see something that can be built, I will have to agree with Max and Theseus. This circuit is a do-nothing circuit for now.
Maybe it can be shown to do something if the missing infos are given.

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Esteban,
It is true. You never said you can find treasure from pushing calculator keys. In fact. I never see any calculators on any of your LRL experiments. The LRL research you show is from mostly antique circuits modified to work as LRL.So you are saying the circuit you posted is an un-tested circuit that is designed to give a reading on a meter and make beeps when a signal is picked up. And these beeps and meter readings are to be used to confirm a dowser's sensing a signal by using an electronic instrument.

If I understand correctly, this is an electronic device used to test whether the dowser has found a signal or not by generating beeps and meter readings. However, you posted a circuit titled "Electrotactile Sensor Rods". The function you described is not an electrotactile sensor. The displayed signal is heard as beeps and seen as a meter movement. The rods in contact with the hands are not used for sensing the signal, but for input to the electronics.

This is not an electrotactile sensor as shown in the BrainPort. The purpose is not to provide sensory input for a person with disabled senses, but to confirm what a dowser thinks he is sensing. The output is a simple meter and beeper. But what complicates it is the input comes from three sources: rods in the operator's hands, an antenna with a sample chamber, and a resonant coil.

In the original circuit, these rods were used as a ground battery to generate a voltage to power an AM radio receiver similar to a crystal radio design. The modification you made uses a separate power supply to run the circuit, and the AM tuner is replaced by an op amp that has a whip antenna with a sample chamber and a copper hand-held rod connected between stages. There is also a non-specified "movable spiral resonant coil" which does not show a connection scheme, wire size, resonant frequency, or diameter. After the second stage of amplification, the signal is sent to the "Equalizer" (TESTED). But I see no circuitry for a tested equalizer, only a block diagram that says "Equalizer". I must conclude that Theseus is correct. Nobody can build this circuit you posted because there is too much missing.

I don't see how it is possible for anyone to complete a working model of what you posted unless they also have more information for how to wind the "movable spiral resonant coil" and tune it for the proper resonant frequency, and connect it to the detector. Then they also need a schematic for the "Equalizer" that shows component values and how to connect it to the wires shown, and the beeps generator too. When they have this missing information, then they will only need to know how to tune the machine and check it to insure it is properly tuned and working ok.

Until I see something that can be built, I will have to agree with Max and Theseus. This circuit is a do-nothing circuit for now.
Maybe it can be shown to do something if the missing infos are given.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi,
the problem with Esteban is that he will never answer your questions, whatever you ask.

He like the role play game here... so he's always playing his personal old role of LRL master, where I think, instead, he has no real understand of what's posted... apart some simple schematic and some old radio.

Do you remember the "lightning" powered battery charger... sure... not his circuit... but why he posted that ?

Do you think he really understand what are dangers with that !? Or current values around ???

I think not.

He talks of potential... field gradient... etc... and also author of article do same way like him... but then ?
That showed us that both author and Esteban think they could charge a battery using so small current that in reality develops from air.

That's the interesting issue... he knows/read many things but fails at very basic considerations... so his "devices" can't work... will never work in real world.

He maybe thinks they work, and he's serious about LRL stuff... but sum some randomic beeps + strong feelings these "methods" are suitable + respect for his relative V. Alonso and we'll get the picture: LRLs work in his mind only... selective memory, self deception and all the rest.

Otherwise why he still say that Zahori works where many now made it (including me) and proved is another useless, do nothing thing...

Why he used MFD from elektor that's sensitive , ok, but he claims it's a working LRL too... and it isn't ?

Why claimed IR detector works and then once made, people laugh at results... zero results !?

Why also claimed PD made by Alonso works... then refuse to give help, informations, tuning procedures... say that he don't know about details... etc ??? And people made it and don't works too ???

He think all them work! Dot.

He's a beliver, not only experimenter... he belives these gizmoes work!
That's the funny thing...

Then... everything is a secret to him... and so posts just diagrams of no value... cause think there's something to protect from mass production and from chinese guys...

And it isn't !

So, do you really belive he will answer your questions now ?

It's the old comedy here... now will play the victim role also... cause of jokes and PALO ALTO stuff... all same stuff everytime... and we'll never see anything complete and "working" from him.

Apart his imagination...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Hi,
the problem with Esteban is that he will never answer your questions, whatever you ask.
Hi Max,
Eseteban has answered my questions many times. Perhaps his answers didn't always have the information needed to complete a missing circuit part, but he answered. I think basic courtesy and respect is necessary if you expect to receive an answer. But I doubt there is any way to guarantee that you will receive the kind of answer you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Why also claimed PD made by Alonso works... then refuse to give help, informations, tuning procedures... say that he don't know about details... etc ??? And people made it and don't works too ???
Actually, some people who made it claimed it does work. You are aware that Morgan will be demonstrating this PD for Geo and maybe Putrechigi in the near future. When we see the reports from Geo and Putrechigi, we will have a better background of information to determine how well this PD works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
...He's a beliver, not only experimenter... he belives these gizmoes work!

Then... everything is a secret to him... and so posts just diagrams of no value... cause think there's something to protect from mass production and from chinese guys...

And it isn't !

It's the old comedy here... now will play the victim role also... cause of jokes and PALO ALTO stuff... all same stuff everytime... and we'll never see anything complete and "working" from him.

Apart his imagination...
Why the missing circuit infos? Hmmm... Nobody knows.
At first I thought it was because he is trying to hide the details from prying eyes that might make a commercial production of these devices. But then it became obvious that there were plenty of opportunities for commercial exploitation, but I never see Chinese manufacturers selling LRLs from Esteban circuits like they sell models similar to good quality VLF detectors from USA and other places. I think maybe they discovered they cannot make the circuits from Esteban function properly, so it is not commercially profitable to sell them.

A second reason crossed my mind why Esteban does not give answers to details of circuits. I wonder if maybe he does not know the details. If these are experimental LRLs, then most of them become modified several times, and probably cannibalized to make newer designs. Maybe he does not keep records of each change that leads to the final version. Maybe not even the final version has a schematic until he spends the time to trace the segments of circuit boards he soldered together, and read the resistor values he changed out, count the windings on coils he rewound, etc.

But who knows what is the real reason Esteban does not post complete circuits without a lot of missing information? The point is he is not trying to show us how to build a working model of what he built. He is only trying to convince us that he has LRLs that really work.
So do they work?
Who knows? Unless you were one of the few people who built one of his designs or the PD that you discovered to work, you will never know. Of course, you could visit Morgan and watch him demonstrate the PD and other LRLs working in front of Geo and Putrechigi. Then you will see with your own eyes whether it works or not.

For now, Esteban and a few believers are convinced it works. It still reminds me of the old Santa Claus story. A small part of the younger population believes he is real, and have witnessed evidence of him leaving treasures for them, just as the story tells. They can even show old newspaper articles telling the facts about Santa and showing photos of him in the sky. For these people, Santa Clause is real, and really works. But these believers will have a hard time convincing the rest of us he is real until we are shown him in action doing as is claimed in the stories. (Most Santa skeptics will not believe an ordinary person dressed in a Santa suit is proof Santa is real -- they would also want to see the reindeers flying him across the sky in his sled, and him climbing through billions of chimneys to deliver presents before sunrise time on Christmas Eve).

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-19-2009, 03:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,

He like the role play game here... so he's always playing his personal old role of LRL master, where I think, instead, he has no real understand of what's posted... apart some simple schematic and some old radio.

Do you remember the "lightning" powered battery charger... sure... not his circuit... but why he posted that ?

Do you think he really understand what are dangers with that !? Or current values around ???

I think not.

He talks of potential... field gradient... etc... and also author of article do same way like him... but then ?
That showed us that both author and Esteban think they could charge a battery using so small current that in reality develops from air.

That's the interesting issue... he knows/read many things but fails at very basic considerations... so his "devices" can't work... will never work in real world.

He maybe thinks they work, and he's serious about LRL stuff... but sum some randomic beeps + strong feelings these "methods" are suitable + respect for his relative V. Alonso and we'll get the picture: LRLs work in his mind only... selective memory, self deception and all the rest.

Otherwise why he still say that Zahori works where many now made it (including me) and proved is another useless, do nothing thing...

Why he used MFD from elektor that's sensitive , ok, but he claims it's a working LRL too... and it isn't ?

Why claimed IR detector works and then once made, people laugh at results... zero results !?

He think all them work! Dot.

He's a beliver, not only experimenter... he belives these gizmoes work!

And it isn't !

Apart his imagination...

Kind regards,
Max
Complete lie!

1. Always I try to respond questions.

2. I'm not a LRL master, sure other it is. Radio is for to show how this can detect a buried metal buried for long time at some meters. Radio detect via RF and contain also audio amp. and is low in consumption. Simple and effective!

3. The lightning is only an ilustration, is not powered for any lightning. The article refers that is for use in indoor, no exposed to electrical storms. Here other example:

http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/static-electricity-converter.pdf

4. Zahori works, but with the modified schematic, never I try the Ivconic version. Zahori don't need all the potentiometers and switch, you never are sure what you are regulating.

5. Do you see? Don't use Elektor's MFD, this was posted by Fred, you don't have memory. Remember: I use A. Flind's schematic.

6. Do you build an IR detector for LRL? I think no. This don't work only with radio, and you have dispossition of it, draw by me.

7. I refuse some information in consideration some attitude.

I'll post wireless stuff using PALO ALTO!

I have a question: I'm obligated to respond about what you want to know when you failed in your strategy?

Regards
Old 08-19-2009, 06:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Complete lie!

1. Always I try to respond questions.

2. I'm not a LRL master, sure other it is. Radio is for to show how this can detect a buried metal buried for long time at some meters. Radio detect via RF and contain also audio amp. and is low in consumption. Simple and effective!

3. The lightning is only an ilustration, is not powered for any lightning. The article refers that is for use in indoor, no exposed to electrical storms. Here other example:

http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/static-electricity-converter.pdf

4. Zahori works, but with the modified schematic, never I try the Ivconic version. Zahori don't need all the potentiometers and switch, you never are sure what you are regulating.

5. Do you see? Don't use Elektor's MFD, this was posted by Fred, you don't have memory. Remember: I use A. Flind's schematic.

6. Do you build an IR detector for LRL? I think no. This don't work only with radio, and you have dispossition of it, draw by me.

7. I refuse some information in consideration some attitude.

I'll post wireless stuff using PALO ALTO!

I have a question: I'm obligated to respond about what you want to know when you failed in your strategy?

Regards
Hi,
Hmmm... play victim role now... as explained above...

Why some are not lies:

1. you answer to questions in elusive ways, people must make kind of own interpretation of your words, you're not clear, don't answer simple and plain way, or answer with other questions.
In few words you never clarify stuff... just add pieces to the puzzle and people instead of getting explaination found new questions and no real answers.

2. You are not LRL master ? Ok... assume that... but don't you built a number of these claimed working LRLs, don't you make maintenance and upgrades to them ? You wrote that... you showed pictures of that things... you claimed that can detect silver on the floor from distance etc not me.
You made all that, you claimed IR , as an example, as a different than Rf way to make working LRLs...
Big claims... big pictures of antennal aluminium loops etc then nothing about real, consistent design...
So are you LRL master or not !? Let people think by their own.
Then, if you wanna say that "master" is Alonso, and you're sub-master ok... but people here see you not him posting everyday about how well LRLs you made work.

3. That's the point. That's the relevant issue: you think can charge a battery with current antenna sucks from air!
I explained that's impossible in "human" time, but you still perseverate in that stuff...
If it's so easy getting free current from air... we'll have electric power production plants based on that!
Do you know of any ?
Current is too small... charge will require million years...
It's just a very stupid and non-working circuit.

4. Always modified schematic... ok... one pot... sure

5. Andy Flind's ok... then you posted about elektor MFD too... Geo made one of these stuff following your description... don't you remember ?

6. If not... what I have done following your instructions ? another do nothing circuit ?

7. victimism... you can post private if you want and just to people you trust... with "good" attitude...
Maybe I make too many jokes, maybe I'm not politically correct here... then what ?
Why don't you send to "good" attitude people plans for complete LRL ???
Neither good or bad attitude... you don't post anything complete or working, that's truth.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Guru

Palo alto wireless –February 1905– (but palo alto must be alive):
Attached Files
File Type: zip Living trees for wireless telegraph station.zip (725.4 KB, 653 views)
Old 08-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Palo alto wireless –February 1905– (but palo alto must be alive):
Living eucalyptus ???

Are you a Koala ???

Bad imitation of REAL PALO ALTO...

Look and enjoy!

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 08-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Max,
Eseteban has answered my questions many times. Perhaps his answers didn't always have the information needed to complete a missing circuit part, but he answered. I think basic courtesy and respect is necessary if you expect to receive an answer. But I doubt there is any way to guarantee that you will receive the kind of answer you want. Actually, some people who made it claimed it does work. You are aware that Morgan will be demonstrating this PD for Geo and maybe Putrechigi in the near future. When we see the reports from Geo and Putrechigi, we will have a better background of information to determine how well this PD works.Why the missing circuit infos? Hmmm... Nobody knows.
At first I thought it was because he is trying to hide the details from prying eyes that might make a commercial production of these devices. But then it became obvious that there were plenty of opportunities for commercial exploitation, but I never see Chinese manufacturers selling LRLs from Esteban circuits like they sell models similar to good quality VLF detectors from USA and other places. I think maybe they discovered they cannot make the circuits from Esteban function properly, so it is not commercially profitable to sell them.

A second reason crossed my mind why Esteban does not give answers to details of circuits. I wonder if maybe he does not know the details. If these are experimental LRLs, then most of them become modified several times, and probably cannibalized to make newer designs. Maybe he does not keep records of each change that leads to the final version. Maybe not even the final version has a schematic until he spends the time to trace the segments of circuit boards he soldered together, and read the resistor values he changed out, count the windings on coils he rewound, etc.

But who knows what is the real reason Esteban does not post complete circuits without a lot of missing information? The point is he is not trying to show us how to build a working model of what he built. He is only trying to convince us that he has LRLs that really work.
So do they work?
Who knows? Unless you were one of the few people who built one of his designs or the PD that you discovered to work, you will never know. Of course, you could visit Morgan and watch him demonstrate the PD and other LRLs working in front of Geo and Putrechigi. Then you will see with your own eyes whether it works or not.

For now, Esteban and a few believers are convinced it works. It still reminds me of the old Santa Claus story. A small part of the younger population believes he is real, and have witnessed evidence of him leaving treasures for them, just as the story tells. They can even show old newspaper articles telling the facts about Santa and showing photos of him in the sky. For these people, Santa Clause is real, and really works. But these believers will have a hard time convincing the rest of us he is real until we are shown him in action doing as is claimed in the stories. (Most Santa skeptics will not believe an ordinary person dressed in a Santa suit is proof Santa is real -- they would also want to see the reindeers flying him across the sky in his sled, and him climbing through billions of chimneys to deliver presents before sunrise time on Christmas Eve).

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

You're right. Some "genius" kick out as bad-mannered children if you do not give them the toys. The unique manner for cure them are few blows.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P

You're right. Some "genius" kick out as bad-mannered children if you do not give them the toys. The unique manner for cure them are few blows.
I'm really scared...

Don't tell me... you'll send ninjas from Paraguay to kill me tonight... (using some long range teleport stuff I think)

Till that... can also be back drinking my beloved beers...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-21-2009, 06:19 PM
Guru

Hi,

Why some are not lies:

1. you answer to questions in elusive ways, people must make kind of own interpretation of your words, you're not clear, don't answer simple and plain way, or answer with other questions.
In few words you never clarify stuff... just add pieces to the puzzle and people instead of getting explaination found new questions and no real answers.

Yes, I respond very clearly, and if you keep many info I gove here, you'll demonstrate some intelligence.

2. You are not LRL master ? Ok... assume that... but don't you built a number of these claimed working LRLs, don't you make maintenance and upgrades to them ? You wrote that... you showed pictures of that things... you claimed that can detect silver on the floor from distance etc not me.
You made all that, you claimed IR , as an example, as a different than Rf way to make working LRLs...
Big claims... big pictures of antennal aluminium loops etc then nothing about real, consistent design...
Then, if you wanna say that "master" is Alonso, and you're sub-master ok... but people here see you not him posting everyday about how well LRLs you made work.

And so what? You can learn very much, because also I learn very much of other.

3. That's the point. That's the relevant issue: you think can charge a battery with current antenna sucks from air!
I explained that's impossible in "human" time, but you still perseverate in that stuff...
If it's so easy getting free current from air... we'll have electric power production plants based on that!
Do you know of any ?

If I'm wrong in this, this no degradate all I have recordered and experimented in LRL fields, not in an atom only!

Every person modificate schematics.

5. Andy Flind's ok... then you posted about elektor MFD too... Geo made one of these stuff following your description... don't you remember ?

Don't remember if I have been posted Elektor MFD, show me.

6. If not... what I have done following your instructions ? another do nothing circuit ?

If you're a very intelligent, WHY DO YOU WISH TO REPLICATE THE NON-SENSE? RESPOND THIS. Why do you wish to replicate the experiments of a burro? CONCLUSION...

7. victimism... you can post private if you want and just to people you trust... with "good" attitude...
Maybe I make too many jokes, maybe I'm not politically correct here... then what ?
Neither good or bad attitude... you don't post anything complete or working, that's truth.

Kind regards,
Max

Of course, good attitude is to respond many questions, infinite. You wish to understand infinitesimal calculation, but first you need to know basic operations, and basic operations are the PRINCIPLE.

FOR ME, YOU STAY IN LIE. Persons wich arrive at this forum read your lies about me, but no take the job reading posts since 2001 or after. So I'm the liar and you're the owner of the truth. THAT'S THE TRUTH!

I AM NOT READY TO GIVE AN ALONE STEP BACKWARDS!

Esteban
Old 08-21-2009, 06:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,

Why some are not lies:

Yes, I respond very clearly, and if you keep many info I gove here, you'll demonstrate some intelligence.

And so what? You can learn very much, because also I learn very much of other.

Do you know of any ?

If I'm wrong in this, this no degradate all I have recordered and experimented in LRL fields, not in an atom only!

Every person modificate schematics.

Don't remember if I have been posted Elektor MFD, show me.

If you're a very intelligent, WHY DO YOU WISH TO REPLICATE THE NON-SENSE? RESPOND THIS. Why do you wish to replicate the experiments of a burro? CONCLUSION...

Kind regards,
Max

Of course, good attitude is to respond many questions, infinite. You wish to understand infinitesimal calculation, but first you need to know basic operations, and basic operations are the PRINCIPLE.

FOR ME, YOU STAY IN LIE. Persons wich arrive at this forum read your lies about me, but no take the job reading posts since 2001 or after. So I'm the liar and you're the owner of the truth. THAT'S THE TRUTH!

I AM NOT READY TO GIVE AN ALONE STEP BACKWARDS!

Esteban
Hmmmm...

I think then your teleport is out of service...

Hope you'll fix it sooner or later... cause otherwise... I'll drink too many beers till your ninjas arrive here...

You know... too beers... mean calories... and I wanna stay in shape...

About lies... you made big claims...
Big claims, everybody knows, need big demonstrations, explainations, facts... but I don't remember of any of these in the near past...

I think people here don't need reading whole posts from 2001 to understand that many posts you made are a total BURRO's nonsense.

Of course, I'm talking of people who have a bit of electronic knowledge and physics understanding... not general , average user...

Some "average" belive in LRL... but it's kind of faith act... they belive cause wanna belive!

No proofs... no facts... just belifs and faith... seems a religion.

And you seem a bishop of that religion of LRL.

Now that you're mininstry of cult... and maybe also kiss LRLs-Pope's ring can you please start some serious (ah!) discussion on the basics of your cult... apart buzzers... wood-boxes and old MDs I mean...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-21-2009, 08:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hmmmm...

I think then your teleport is out of service...

Hope you'll fix it sooner or later... cause otherwise... I'll drink too many beers till your ninjas arrive here...

You know... too beers... mean calories... and I wanna stay in shape...

About lies... you made big claims...
Big claims, everybody knows, need big demonstrations, explainations, facts... but I don't remember of any of these in the near past...

I think people here don't need reading whole posts from 2001 to understand that many posts you made are a total BURRO's nonsense.

Of course, I'm talking of people who have a bit of electronic knowledge and physics understanding... not general , average user...

Some "average" belive in LRL... but it's kind of faith act... they belive cause wanna belive!

No proofs... no facts... just belifs and faith... seems a religion.

And you seem a bishop of that religion of LRL.

Now that you're mininstry of cult... and maybe also kiss LRLs-Pope's ring can you please start some serious (ah!) discussion on the basics of your cult... apart buzzers... wood-boxes and old MDs I mean...

Kind regards,
Max
Of course, imagine if "normal" you wrote barbarities in all parts ... with beer...

But a person wich changes 30 times his avatar is not normal...

If you don't understand yet: why do you wish replicate burro's non-senses? An "intelligent" person like you who discuss with burros is the BIG BURRO... or not?

"Of course, I'm talking of people who have a bit of electronic knowledge and physics understanding... not general , average user..."

So, what do you're doing here... go in serious forum of your "level".

But I have my doubts: I remember that you use 100 solvents for to clean PCBs and somebody told you that the simple solution is isopropilic alcohol... so how you pretend to solve LRL questions if you can't solve simple things?

Regards

Esteban