Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-11-2009, 05:38 AM
Guru

OK.

Regards
Old 11-11-2009, 07:09 AM
Guru

Hi to everybody.
Buying LRLs when you have some money to spent might be an adiction for some people.It is like people fishing, even though they have a tackle they buy another one and another one from time to time.
The thing here is to choose which one is better(by testing) and for those involved in electronics to try to make them better or to come up whith a new detection method.
So Geo is right when he says that we have to try to make them better.
Through research and improvement humanity accomplishes goals and this is the whole idea about everything in life.
Well, I beleive it is not far the time that a new detection method will come up and the sun will be shining again for all of us.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
Hi to everybody.
Buying LRLs when you have some money to spent might be an adiction for some people.It is like people fishing, even though they have a tackle they buy another one and another one from time to time.
The thing here is to choose which one is better(by testing) and for those involved in electronics to try to make them better or to come up whith a new detection method.
So Geo is right when he says that we have to try to make them better.
Through research and improvement humanity accomplishes goals and this is the whole idea about everything in life.
Well, I beleive it is not far the time that a new detection method will come up and the sun will be shining again for all of us.
Amen....
Old 11-11-2009, 07:43 AM
Guru

Quote:

"sun will be shining again for" sure, but what about gold ...????
Old 11-11-2009, 07:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Buried gold does not shine. It must be recovered and put in the light before we will see it shine.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-11-2009, 08:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Buried gold does not shine. It must be recovered and put in the light before we will see it shine.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
It is too late there (about 03:00)...... go for sleep

Regards
Old 11-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
It is too late there (about 03:00)...... go for sleep
Hi Geo,

Who can sleep when the Mineoro site is safe to read again?
You won't believe the cool science discoveries that were made at the Mineoro headquarters.

Mineoro website reports for today: Wednesday - November 11/2009, that the ions rise exactly 7.21 feet (2.19m) high above the ground. http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/field02.php
Then this column of ions moves mostly to the north after reaching 7.21 feet altitude. http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/field03.php Hmmm... I wonder what happens if the wind begins to blow east really strong? I suppose the "Phenomenon" is stronger than a strong wind, so the ions hovering in the air will not move with the air.

It seems strange that drift tube experiments do not detect these cylindrical clouds of ions hovering in the air above buried treasures. So how can the Mineoro locators detect them? This is also explained on the Mineoro pages:
"When the negative "ion"finds its twin of opposite polarity, they love each other so intensely, that when they get together they provoke a short-circuit and automatically destroy themselves.

As in the Romeo and Juliet movie, both of them die, but the proof of their death is a flask of poison near them: in the same way, our "passionate ions" also leave a proof of their death in "emiting a crash", which generates an electrical signal as fast as nano, pico, femto or atto seconds, detectable in sensitive electronic circuits and projected for this aim.

The classifier just filters the negative "ions", twin pairs of positivie "ions" produced by the classifier".
From: http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/explanations.php

We know the laboratory instruments like drift tubes and squid amplifiers cannot find these ion concentrations hovering in the air, but the Mineoro detectors can. How is this done? The secret is the PVC tube with gold foil inside. Why spend the thousands of dollars for laboratory equipment to verify these clouds of ions, when you can do it for just pennies with PVC tubing and some gold foil? These PVC tubes create a miniature polar field inside using the same gold as you are trying to locate. And the best part is you need only a battery and a PVC tube with gold foil inside to create the polar field that makes it possible to detect gold from over a thousand feet. So don't waste your money on expensive laboratory equipment when a battery and gold foil will work nicely to detect the "dying Romeo and Juliet of the ions emitting a crash". PS. If expensive laboratory equipment determines there are no ions in the air, throw the lab equipment away. It is obviously defective. You can replace it with some PVC tube and gold foil with a battery.
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,

Who can sleep when the Mineoro site is safe to read again?
You won't believe the cool science discoveries that were made at the Mineoro headquarters.

Mineoro website reports for today: Wednesday - November 11/2009, that the ions rise exactly 7.21 feet (2.19m) high above the ground.
And if you believe that crap, I've got some ocean-front property in Arizona to sell you.... cheap.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 11-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
It will sure be a shiny day the day we will find gold my friend.
In ancient times gold's symbol was the sun.Why?
May be because they are very similar when shining.

Mind you that it hapened to me once and it really was a shiny day.

Dear J Player gold shines(doesn't glow) even in caves.A torch light is enough to make you smile.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Amen....

Old 11-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
And if you believe that crap, I've got some ocean-front property in Arizona to sell you.... cheap.
Cheap ocean front property in Arizona?
Hmmmm.. Sounds interesting. Can you sell me a lot with a dock so I can go marlin fishing?

Perhaps I have been too harsh about the horrors of buying deceptively attractive commercial LRLs for sale. I am sure there are legitimate reasons to buy these. For example, look at how much money people pay for rare non-working cars that they never drive. Maybe a classic Bugatti -- http://www.newser.com/story/50231/cl...s-for-45m.html Even if the buyer makes the car working, it is only to keep it in storage after driving it for a few hours.

There are also collectors of non-working commercial LRLs who buy these items to hoard in their collections of unusual stuff. We hear rumors that even the owner of this forum (Carl-NC) looks for bargains where he can build up his collection of LRLs. Just think... in the years to come when these commercial LRL models are long forgotten, a few collectors will have rare collections of curiosities that would be worth a lot to any historian of scam artists. Carl could start a "museum of the hard-to-believe". But I suppose this kind of collecting is only useful for people who can afford the luxury of buying things they know will not work. So what about the others who don't have spare cash for these collectors items?
There is a solution:

Without spending extra cash, you can collect material for your own "museum of the hard-to-believe".
How?

Now that the Mineoro website has removed their viruses, we can safely surf there to read up on new little-known science. You can collect your own "hard-to-believe" material by simply going to the Mineoro web pages and saving them on your computer in a special folder made to keep all the "hard-to-believe" stuff you find online. You will find lots more material for this folder at RangerTell, Omnitron, and lots of other places. But don't stop with non-working commercial LRLs, look for sites that document crop circles, alien abductions, mind control conspiracies, etc. The web is full of this kind of thing.

Some good places to look for hard-to-believe science:
(Start collecting soon... these pages may be removed after enough posts on Geotech forums that say they are wrong)!
http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/field02.php
http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/explanations.php
http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/graphic.php
http://www.rangertell.com/tales4.htm
http://www.omnitron.net/del_prod.htm

Happy weird science collecting!
J_P
Old 11-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Guru

Quote:

It will sure be a shiny day the day we will find gold my friend.
Mind you that it hapened to me once and it really was a shiny day.

I wish you all success, my friend.

Are you wanted job in Fort Knox?
Old 11-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Guru

Thanks very much WM6-same to you.
Sometimes all it takes is just one tick and dreams come true.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Guru

Default Target

Quote:
Hi Max.
At LRLs we try to locate the "phenomenon", not the metal as doing the metal detectors. Maybe you have right and the "phenomenon" to be a "fart" . No problem for me if near the "farts" there is the gold
Carl will open a new prive forum for the new FPD (fart pistol detector).
But to speak seriously, the PD is working, it located the target with 10 persons to observe it.

Regards
Hi Geo

With some skill and patience with your PD you will see what this device can do for you. Not in the nonsense range of Km but you can trust in the possibility of finding treasure 20m or more with PD.
Remember to give one gold coin to your friend from Portugal (its a joke).
Hope you will find the boxes...

Regards
Old 11-13-2009, 05:05 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan.
I modified the ferrite circuit at my PD, so now it detect a small object from 2m but with very strong signal and not critical adjustment. I believe that it will detect big object from 15...20m far.

Regards
Old 11-13-2009, 06:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi Morgan.
I modified the ferrite circuit at my PD, so now it detect a small object from 2m but with very strong signal and not critical adjustment. I believe that it will detect big object from 15...20m far.

Regards
Hi Geo,
What small object did you detect at 2m? Was it long-time buried?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-13-2009, 07:46 AM
Guru

Maybe when it comes to different metals gold,silver,copper e.t.c. the results will differ from one another.
And I am talking mostly about detection ranges.
I beleive that gold is a category of its own.
For example a big ammount of gold is not detectable for most VLF detectors like garret white and whatever else is in the market.
The companies making them know this and some of them say something in their manual like for one single coin this program is better and for a hoard this is one is best to use.
What I want to say is that when it comes to gold is more likely to pass over a big ammount and miss it instead of detecting it.
All you people that you test LRLs must have this in mind and from time to time whenever possible do a check whith a bigger ammount of gold.And I am talking about times that you meet to test your LRLs having whith you manufacturers like mineoro for example.It can be done if everybody brings an ammount whith him and put it all together for test purposes.
I know that it is difficult to have such an ammount of your own but this is a critical point since LRLs will be mostly used for treasure and not for coins.
Have you ever thought why LRL manufacturers don't make such a test and they don't talk much about it?May be they know something that they don't want us to know.And I bet you they have done such a test many times.Don't worry my friends, people making LRLs have this in their mind when building something new but they keep it for themselves.
They will loose money if they say the whole truth.As simple as that.
All say the same:It can detect a single coin from that distance and then they say that (so)it can detect a large ammount from a greater distance.
No, no, this is rediculous when you make money from selling LRLs.
You must first put down some ammount of gold, do the test and then talk.
Otherwise you are only making assumptions.

Yes they should do it because is their job, they should have a serious ammount(1-2Kilos maybe) hidden somewhere for testing.
Of course every LRL is based on a different working principle or phenomenon as some people like to say.This thing is not an excuse anyway.May be some LRLs will pass the test I don't say different.But we must know which ones.How?Proper testing!
We are looking for treasure and not for coins and rings, so tests must be based arround this fact.
In my country they say an expression for such situations: <We found the needle and lost the nail>
Old 11-13-2009, 08:16 AM
Guru

Quote:

Hi g-sani, if such mineoros can not detect Fort Knox 30 miles away, such LRL wort nothing. You do not need to buy kg-s of gold.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
What small object did you detect at 2m? Was it long-time buried?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
It was a rusted buckle from a gun (about from 1940... 42). I did not went at digging, but the guys that dug the place found 2 objects. One metallic plate about 10x8cm and a buckle. First told me that at the place where i took the signal was the metallic plate, but later another guy that he was with me when i took the signals told me that my PD detected the puckle. The metallic plate was at depth of 50cm and the buckle at 30 cm.
PD did not stop to beep in a circle of 2... maybe 3 meters.

Regards
Old 11-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Guru

Hi Geo,
I wanted to ask you something about your PD.
How long does it need for a gold object to be burried until it will be detectable by your PD?
Does the same rule applies whith passive receivers as well?
Old 11-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Guru

Hi συνονοματε....
I don't know
The last test with gold was last summer at Portugal where me and Morgan detected a gold medal who it was buried before 20 years. It was the less time buried object....
I found some other golden objects but they was much more years buried
Old 11-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi συνονοματε....
I don't know
The last test with gold was last summer at Portugal where me and Morgan detected a gold medal who it was buried before 20 years. It was the less time buried object....
I found some other golden objects but they was much more years buried
Well this is succes George no matter the distance or depth.
Please put down the link of the particular video so I can have a look as well.
This is why I said that is worthy for all of you that you try to improve this technology.We all owe you for that.
History proved that as time passed by all inventions improved in a big manner so at the end they serve people in the way that it was imagined from the very beggining of the new idea.

About the photo below it is an LRL that claims to find metals from a great distance.I found this site while I was looking for something else and I saved the photo.
Since that I cannot find this site anymore.
Can anybody help me about this?
The name of this photo as it was saved in my pc is usdigigcom but it didn't help.
Maybe you can advise me of a better way recovering this site.
Attached Images

Old 11-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-san
Maybe when it comes to different metals gold,silver,copper e.t.c. the results will differ from one another.
And I am talking mostly about detection ranges.
I beleive that gold is a category of its own.
For example a big ammount of gold is not detectable for most VLF detectors like garret white and whatever else is in the market.
The companies making them know this and some of them say something in their manual like for one single coin this program is better and for a hoard this is one is best to use.
What I want to say is that when it comes to gold is more likely to pass over a big ammount and miss it instead of detecting it.
All you people that you test LRLs must have this in mind and from time to time whenever possible do a check whith a bigger ammount of gold.And I am talking about times that you meet to test your LRLs having whith you manufacturers like mineoro for example.It can be done if everybody brings an ammount whith him and put it all together for test purposes.
I know that it is difficult to have such an ammount of your own but this is a critical point since LRLs will be mostly used for treasure and not for coins.
Have you ever thought why LRL manufacturers don't make such a test and they don't talk much about it?May be they know something that they don't want us to know.And I bet you they have done such a test many times.Don't worry my friends, people making LRLs have this in their mind when building something new but they keep it for themselves.
They will loose money if they say the whole truth.As simple as that.
All say the same:It can detect a single coin from that distance and then they say that (so)it can detect a large ammount from a greater distance.

Yes they should do it because is their job, they should have a serious ammount(1-2Kilos maybe) hidden somewhere for testing.
Of course every LRL is based on a different working principle or phenomenon as some people like to say.This thing is not an excuse anyway.May be some LRLs will pass the test I don't say different.But we must know which ones.How?Proper testing!
We are looking for treasure and not for coins and rings, so tests must be based arround this fact.
In my country they say an expression for such situations: <We found the needle and lost the nail>
Gold is hard to detect with a VLF metal detector because it has high resistance compared to other metals like copper. This makes weaker eddy currents in the metal we are trying to detect. But people using LRLs claim they are not detecting eddy currents, so they are not limited by the internal resistance of a gold object.

Mineoro does have known places where they buried metal things a long time ago. And the factory reps make demonstrations to show their LRLs locating these buried metal objects. Then people buy their LRLs and go treasure hunting. But, with few exceptions they soon find that the LRLs they bought are not working like they did at the factory demonstration!

Here is a recent report from Connie who had this experience:
"When will the videos be on the forum, so we can all see them?????
the reason why I'm so interrested to see them is because I bought a DC2008 from mineoro.
( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )
and now, the only thing left to do is really get to understand it.
Hopefully the demostration can show us all, the good they work or if i'ts just "garbage
"
From: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=86

"I,m not worry, I'm very happy, thank you...
and yes I paid quite something!!!
and believe me, I'm still waiting for positive results.
I'm a real treasure hunter,
and I'm a women with a lot of guts!!!! and all I ask is some respect.
I'm new in this forum and I look foward to achieve more experience from the experts.
I have no doubt there are many in this forum and hopefully I can learn from them."

From: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=132

My advice is to borrow or rent a LRL and use it where you hunt for treasure for at least a day before you buy it.
If it does what you want it to do, then buy it. If not, then send it back.
The reports that we see from Connie and other victims is precisely why skeptical people are asking these manufacturers to subject their machines to public testing where we can see them recovering gold live. A double blind test would work nicely. Any metal detector can pass this test, no not a single LRL has passed that I know of.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Guru

Hi J Player,
I myself tried my white XLT and passed over a jar full of gold once.Nothing!
Or it was something like a sudden br... and kept on silent.That br... was just for a fraction of a second and you don't really noticed it at all.
Then I was lucky to pass over a deepmax X3 using a 35DD coil and bingo!
Mind you that this happened in real and it was not a test, please beleive me.
Nobody knew the presence of gold in that spot.I was in a position trying to figure if it is something there or not.
I also tested by chance an explorer SE in gold and it behaved better.It could detect pure gold(about 150gr) at 70cm been there from ancient times and XLT could't pick it up at all.I use Whites many years and I know how they work.I really like them but..but.. but...
My conclusion is that you can only be sure while going for gold only when you use a pulse detector.VLFs don't do it when a bigger ammount is involved.Of course is different when some other metal is there as well.Then there is no problem.
I don't have experience for such a thing when LRLs is in use.
I beleive that some do the job and some don't.
I am just trying to see which ones they can do it.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sanii
J Player,
I myself tried my white XLT and passed over a jar full of gold once.Nothing!
Or it was something like a sudden br... and kept on silent.That br... was just for a fraction of a second and you don't really noticed it at all.
Then I was lucky to pass over a deepmax X3 using a 35DD coil and bingo!
Mind you that this happened in real and it was not a test, please beleive me.
Nobody knew the presence of gold in that spot.I was in a position trying to figure if it is something there or not.
I also tested by chance an explorer SE in gold and it behaved better.It could detect pure gold(about 150gr) at 70cm been there from ancient times and XLT could't pick it up at all.I use Whites many years and I know how they work.I really like them but..but.. but...
My conclusion is that you can only be sure while going for gold only when you use a pulse detector.VLFs don't do it when a bigger ammount is involved.Of course is different when some other metal is there as well.Then there is no problem.
I don't have experience for such a thing when LRLs is in use.
I beleive that some do the job and some don't.
I am just trying to see which ones they can do it.
Hi G-sani.
I like most Whites detectors. But I don't have an XLT. I used my brothers XLT and did not like it. The reason is because it has many automatic menus that are hard for a beginner to understand. I was worried I was discriminating out many of the targets I was looking for. I am sure an experienced user could do much better. The detection also depends on the size of the gold things in the jar, and the ground where the gold is buried. A gold medallion of 150gr is much easier to detect than 150gr of gold dust. And mineralised soil makes it harder to detect buried metals. For gold things the size of common coins or bigger, most VLF detectors can do a good job of detecting them. But Pi detectors are considered better especially in bad mineralised ground. This is why most nugget prospectors in Australia use PI detectors in their bad red soil full of iron. Of course, whether VLF or PI, the ability to detect small gold will depend on how well designed the circuits are. The cheaper detectors usually cannot detect as deep or find items as small as the sophisticated detectors that can cost triple the price or more. Your target was found at 70cm which is near the limit for most metal detectors, depending on the size of the gold items that were found.

According to LRL aficionados, their LRLs do not care about the soil. The "Phenomenon" is stronger than mineralised soil, and can be detected even for things buried at the bottom of a lake.

Best wishes,
J_P