LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hey Morgan,
You have already shot videos with the PD working in your back yard and it clearly shows it detecting your gold medal. Despite of that the skepthics insist in denying the fact and now they want you to shoot another video??
And ... you also shot a video in your bedroom, which turned out to be a very bad fake.

Quote:
This is BS. Besides the fact that they don't believe you yet, I bet 10 to 1 that even with Geo there and if you both recover something, still it will prove nothing to them. They will say it was luck or coincidence.
There is no substitute for actually being there. No-one else (except Morgan) claims to have created a working clone of the original PD. Your own attempts (and claims) are highly suspect, and therefore cannot be taken at face value, especially since you have zero credibility here. Geo has attempted to build a clone and failed, so it will be interesting to see what he discovers during his visit.

Quote:
It's been all like this with the sick skepthics along the time in all forums.
Now that's an interesting comment ... and why do you think that is? Perhaps I may suggest that it's because of the bunk you are spreading across the internet. It's going to take some serious debunkering to clear up that mess!

Quote:
Believe me, this will not change anything to them. Some of them are even so desperate that they will die if not getting their hands in a working LRL!
Dream on ... and keep taking the tablets.

Quote:
I would suggest that you show the video to the LRL proponents here and SELL a copy to the sketpthics. This would cover all the inconveniences and disbeliefs they have performed against you since the early PD days.

How's that for a fair deal?
Regards e 'cuidado para eles não te fazerem de bobo de novo...'
Another wallet-mining opportunity?
Perhaps it's you who "fazerem de bobo de novo...".

Stop wasting time and get on with the debunkering.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
You could try heating the device with a hairdryer to see if the performance of the circuit is heat dependent.
It is not heat dependent.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
I have read reports that the detection using LRLs can change due to a change of the time of day. According to some reports, a change of 3 hours is enough to change the detection abilities due to changes in a daily cycle that is keyed to the solar and electrical activity in the upper ionosphere which drives the voltage gradient at the surface. the air temperature plays some part in the gradient, but a stronger force was reported due to the daily ionospheric cycle that changes throughout the day, and moves as the earth turns.

It would be interesting to make more tests when you see a temperature change over a short period of time to see if your observations are repeated. Also it would be good to make observations when the temperature increases after a few hours. This will tend to confirm the conclusions you reached,

But if you observe that the performance of your coil does not follow the same observation of better performance when the temperature is higher, then maybe something else is contributing to the performance improvement.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I will try it again. I just came back from Athens (i was at hospital) and tomorrow night i will go for holidays. I will be back on end of July. So for more tests wait for 2 weeks...

Regards
Old 07-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
As long as the device is zeroed constantly i don´t see how components temperature can affect much of his behaviour.

Hi Fred.

If the temp affect to the phenomenon???

Regards
Old 07-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
It is not heat dependent.
Good luck with your visit to Morgan.
We are all waiting for your full report.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Morgan

You need to go with Geo in X location and search for metals and film the recovery. Is not enough testing in your own test field.

Regards

Esteban

Hi Esteban.
Why is not enough a test at his own test field??? If i will see the PD to working, i will tell here it. If it don't working, i will tell you ...NOT.
If someone don't believe me.... it is his problem, not mine. I paid the tickets, hotel and car for to see the PD from Morgan working. I told on this forum if any other of the RS team wants to come with me but not response. Now why i must go to a lot of places to take video of the PD?? We want to learn if PD works ok (if Morgan say the true), and if it is possible to understand why our clone don't work.

Regards
Old 07-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hey Morgan,
You have already shot videos with the PD working in your back yard and it clearly shows it detecting your gold medal. Despite of that the skepthics insist in denying the fact and now they want you to shoot another video??

This is BS. Besides the fact that they don't believe you yet, I bet 10 to 1 that even with Geo there and if you both recover something, still it will prove nothing to them. They will say it was luck or coincidence.

Believe me, this will not change anything to them. Some of them are even so desperate that they will die if not getting their hands in a working LRL!

I would suggest that you show the video to the LRL proponents here and SELL a copy to the sketpthics. This would cover all the inconveniences and disbeliefs they have performed against you since the early PD days.

How's that for a fair deal?
Regards e 'cuidado para eles não te fazerem de bobo de novo...'

Hi Hung.

You have not right.
I called the members of RS forum to come with me to test the PD but no one wants to come, or they are busy. So if the PD works good, i want to see who will be he, that will not believe the video!!!!

Regards
Old 07-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Good luck with your visit to Morgan.
We are all waiting for your full report.
Thank you
Old 07-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Guru

Default PD field tests

Quote:
Hi Hung.

You have not right.
I called the members of RS forum to come with me to test the PD but no one wants to come, or they are busy. So if the PD works good, i want to see who will be he, that will not believe the video!!!!

Regards
Hello Geo

Thanks for calling me yesterday.
Dont worry about this,i never let you buy tickets if i tell lies in this forum.
I think we will have time to search with PD in new places,lets make some videos for the skeptics.

Regards
Old 07-13-2009, 11:50 PM
Guru

Default PD CHALLENGE against other LRL´s

[quote=hung;94012]Hey Morgan,

Hello Hung

As you know i have a challenge,the PD against other LRL´s.
I want to see if other LRL can detect the gold medal i put in the ground more than 20 years ago. PD record is 2m-4m ,and i dont think MINEORO can do better,even the TYON.

Regards
Old 07-14-2009, 02:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
I called the members of RS forum to come with me to test the PD but no one wants to come,
See what Geo is saying Ozzy?

C'mon, you're from UK, move your *** from your armchair and go with him to meet Morgan!
What are you afraid of? To be debunkered online in Geoskepthic? You've been so many times that one more time will make no difference...

It will be a pleasure to watch your face in the video when the PD starts beeping to the gold.
Max can go too with his Kurt Russel disguise.

You and other skepthics here are a peculiar race. One great chance to catch a 'scammer' and you people run and hide like cowards, eh?
Show how brave you are and tell Morgan it's a 'trick of the mind'.

Skepthics are so amusing...
Old 07-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You and other skepthics here are a peculiar race. One great chance to catch a 'scammer' and you people run and hide like cowards, eh?

So you think Morgan is a "scammer"?

IMHO Morgan is honestly reporting his results with the PD. However, these results are difficult to take at face value, especially with the lack of any double-blind testing.

Your attempts at creating fake videos, and spreading bunk, do not help Morgan's cause in any way.

Still no debunkering then?
Old 07-14-2009, 10:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Skepthics(sic) are so amusing...
Not nearly as amusing as a self-proclaimed debunker; who never quite gets around to doing any debunkering!

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 07-14-2009, 11:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
So you think Morgan is a "scammer"?
No. You think. And always thought.
The RS forum knows very well.
Allways twisting things eh Ozzy? It's genetic, hopeless.

Quote:
IMHO Morgan is honestly reporting his results with the PD. However, these results are difficult to take at face value, especially with the lack of any double-blind testing.
This is a lie. You are as true as a 2 dollar bill.

The members of the RS forum know very well you never believed Morgan and made fun of him when he first got results with the PD. Something you never could. To be fair, you were not the only one. Max and others did it too.
It's all there in the RS forum for everybody to see.

Now you pose as an inocent person who wants to erase all your past actions?
What are you? An autist?
Don't be ridiculous. You change your attitude as a tactic to reach your goals.
And you think nobody noticed it?

You are from UK. You live very close to Morgan. Why are you afraid to join Geo in this trip uh? To feel ashamed? Fearing to reveal your ID?
Let people draw their conclusions.

Anyway, do you want a better debunkering than the one just mentioned toward yourself regarding your twisted and double attitude?

Ozzy, you are a trick of the mind, in your own words...
Old 07-14-2009, 02:39 PM
Guru

Hung, you´re being pathetic.
Your personal attacks leads nowhere, are out of the forum rules and prejudicate the thread and people like Morgan Geo and Esteban wich are trying to do something, and sharing what they do.
You should try too to do something usefull,and post something usefull.
Untill so you should better be quiet-you will look smarter.
Honestly.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban.
Why is not enough a test at his own test field??? If i will see the PD to working, i will tell here it. If it don't working, i will tell you ...NOT.
If someone don't believe me.... it is his problem, not mine. I paid the tickets, hotel and car for to see the PD from Morgan working. I told on this forum if any other of the RS team wants to come with me but not response. Now why i must go to a lot of places to take video of the PD?? We want to learn if PD works ok (if Morgan say the true), and if it is possible to understand why our clone don't work.

Regards
Hi Geo

Because our method is try in own test field and after go inland and test in natural areas, sites with relics. This is better way.

Regards

Esteban
Old 07-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hi Geo

Because our method is try in own test field and after go inland and test in natural areas, sites with relics. This is better way.

Regards

Esteban
Inland sites:
Attached Images

Old 07-14-2009, 06:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
See what Geo is saying Ozzy?

C'mon, you're from UK, move your *** from your armchair and go with him to meet Morgan!
What are you afraid of? To be debunkered online in Geoskepthic? You've been so many times that one more time will make no difference...

It will be a pleasure to watch your face in the video when the PD starts beeping to the gold.
Max can go too with his Kurt Russel disguise.

Hmmmm... Dr Hung I'd like really be there... but I can't , already explained to Morgan... and I'm not desperate on the armchair... I'm just waiting for the video.

I've already an idea of PD and what can do really... but you already know.

Now lets look for video... and of course debunkering...

if you're ready... I mean... or

maybe Brazil nuts make you nuts ???

seems they are not so healthy...maybe they fried up your last neuron there...

Misteries of LRL land!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Guru

If I lived in somewhere close, I would definitely be there to see with my own eyes and take videos.

I think Morgan will demonstrate his LRLs including the Mineoro challenge regardless of any propaganda hung posts. Morgan and Geo will not let hung stop them from posting videos of what they observe

Best wishes to Morgan and Geo in their effort to show the forum what these LRLs really will do.
J_P
Old 07-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
you´re being pathetic.
Your personal attacks leads nowhere, are out of the forum rules and prejudicate the thread and people like Morgan Geo and Esteban wich are trying to do something, and sharing what they do.
You should try too to do something usefull,and post something usefull.
Untill so you should better be quiet-you will look smarter.
Honestly.
Your words above fit perfectly yourself and your brothers in arms skepthics. Pay attention to your words and also pay attention to who really started all this circus. It was not me and unfortunately it won't be me either who will have the power to stop.
Respect to be respected remember?
This is the first rule of good etiquete. Maybe out of skepthics dictionary?
Old 07-15-2009, 01:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Your words above fit perfectly yourself and your brothers in arms skepthics....
Thank you Hung!
I see you understood my point and you are following it.I knew you could still recognise good sense when you see it.
But that i am making no war, and i need no army
Old 07-15-2009, 06:23 AM
Guru

Default recruitment

Quote:
Thank you Hung!
I see you understood my point and you are following it.I knew you could still recognise good sense when you see it.
But that i am making no war, and i need no army
yes... but...

a man without a "war" ???

What's the sense of that ???

A man need, at least, a war at a time otherwise there's no fun!

Now... the concept it's not about bombing here and there...for "war" one could mean also some important (to you) "thing to do".

Like skeptics do here... demistifing LRL scams and paint rollers...

Kind of a war... between science and non-sense...

So you silent skeptics that belive in facts, proofs and science join the army now!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
yes... but...

a man without a "war" ???

What's the sense of that ???

A man need, at least, a war at a time otherwise there's no fun!

Now... the concept it's not about bombing here and there...for "war" one could mean also some important (to you) "thing to do".

Like skeptics do here... demistifing LRL scams and paint rollers...

Kind of a war... between science and non-sense...

So you silent skeptics that belive in facts, proofs and science join the army now!

Kind regards,
Max
Yes but war has an agressive connotation, i prefer a "quest" for example...im a pacific guy
Old 07-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Guru

Default politics and money

Quote:
Yes but war has an agressive connotation, i prefer a "quest" for example...im a pacific guy
Hmmmm....
yes , I like aggressive connotations... and wars...

At least there's truth (maybe sad) but truth in wars... just you have to look and you'll realize the big plans behind any claimed "good reason" for to make a war!

I think wars are all around us, it's just matter if you wanna see them or not. And aren't just killing people by rifles and bombs... today there are really fine methods to steal, injure and kill much more than with common so called "weapons".

Like spreading toxic wastes in poor countries, or let some chinese people die from cancer related to some western made product recycle, or say getting oil, gas, uranium etc from some (always) poor countries and let people there inhale, ingest and drink all the c.r.a.p. produced by refining and processes related.

It's politics, it's economy and it's really capitalistic oriented way of doing.
Not that communism was immune to that, the opposite!

Also, I think many "pacific guys" (not you , of course) will gladly put hands on rifles and bombs and napalms if they'll lose otherwise a fraction of their money or power... I refer much to some hypocrites popstars...or industry guru or politicians... that buy diamonds to their dogs in the meantime!

These people are the worse of all... claim peace for everyone... but will not think twice to detach your arms if you'll try to cut a 1% to their dirty percentage...

So what ?

Ok... you're a pacific guy and I will not discuss that, I respect that...fine for you... fine for me.

But it's a dirty world out here. Or do you think majority of people are for peace for everyone ???

No... it's matter of interests, it's matter of greed, it's matter of ego!

The confirm evrybody can see ...is that United Nations on REAL SERIOUS ISSUES serve nothing and count as ZERO: who has the power use it for its dirty interests... and all the rest simply doesn' matter. That's today world order, much like yesterday one... like always it was.

Do you belive Roman Empire make all that conquers just to give some civilization to poor barbarians !???

Or just to feed romans and make them rich and let they have all kind of moods ? Think about...

Or do you think president Obama and other country politicians... will really change that way of doing!?

Do you really belive our US friends (but same apply to all western countries/citizens) will renounce to their privileges just cause they wanna peace for anyone ???

You are an optimist if so.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-16-2009, 02:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hmmmm....
yes , I like aggressive connotations... and wars...

At least there's truth (maybe sad) but truth in wars... just you have to look and you'll realize the big plans behind any claimed "good reason" for to make a war!

I think wars are all around us, it's just matter if you wanna see them or not. And aren't just killing people by rifles and bombs... today there are really fine methods to steal, injure and kill much more than with common so called "weapons".

Like spreading toxic wastes in poor countries, or let some chinese people die from cancer related to some western made product recycle, or say getting oil, gas, uranium etc from some (always) poor countries and let people there inhale, ingest and drink all the c.r.a.p. produced by refining and processes related.

It's politics, it's economy and it's really capitalistic oriented way of doing.
Not that communism was immune to that, the opposite!

Also, I think many "pacific guys" (not you , of course) will gladly put hands on rifles and bombs and napalms if they'll lose otherwise a fraction of their money or power... I refer much to some hypocrites popstars...or industry guru or politicians... that buy diamonds to their dogs in the meantime!

These people are the worse of all... claim peace for everyone... but will not think twice to detach your arms if you'll try to cut a 1% to their dirty percentage...

So what ?

Ok... you're a pacific guy and I will not discuss that, I respect that...fine for you... fine for me.

But it's a dirty world out here. Or do you think majority of people are for peace for everyone ???

No... it's matter of interests, it's matter of greed, it's matter of ego!

The confirm evrybody can see ...is that United Nations on REAL SERIOUS ISSUES serve nothing and count as ZERO: who has the power use it for its dirty interests... and all the rest simply doesn' matter. That's today world order, much like yesterday one... like always it was.

Do you belive Roman Empire make all that conquers just to give some civilization to poor barbarians !???

Or just to feed romans and make them rich and let they have all kind of moods ? Think about...

Or do you think president Obama and other country politicians... will really change that way of doing!?

Do you really belive our US friends (but same apply to all western countries/citizens) will renounce to their privileges just cause they wanna peace for anyone ???

You are an optimist if so.

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max,
I am an optimist, and just because the world is ruled by bad guys doens´t mean i must be one.
Yes i believe Obama can make some diference, you have to begin somewhere.
This is a vicious circle, war brings war.And yes, i believe majority of people is for peace for everyone.
I do believe most problems in society comes from a minority.

Problem is the basis of democracy: as long as candidates to elections will need to fight to win their own power, they will be the wrong persons for leadership (except rare exceptions).The very fact that they want to be elected should already rule them out.
Did you notice that most of the time our choise to vote is between a bad and a worst guy.Then when "your" candiddate wins you feel happy.

I have no miraculous solution however-but there must be one-
Best regards,
Fred.