LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-30-2008, 05:22 PM
Guru

Default THE CAT OUT THE BAG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
The hidden message in Hung's words is (since the answer is as obvious as the nose on your face) that you must be incredibly dumb to ask such a question.

Of course, "we" all know the real answer...
RF from gold iiiiiiiiiii if it is part of a tranmitter.... JUST LOOK AT THE PICK UP OF MOST LRL...PLUS LOOK AT THE INPUT SIGNAL TRANSISTOR....OK I AM GOING TO LET THE BIG AZZ CAT OUT OF THE BAG...MOST OF THE TRANSISTORS HAVE N..O..I..S..E AND LOTS OF IT.
SO WHY ARE VERY LOW NOISE TRANSISTORS NOT BEING USED ON MOST OF THE LRLS.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi Esteban,
I read some older posts in this thread and seems you made a double ferrite antenna with a coil over one half, shield and cable... spacing 5mm.

OK, let me think you are talking about some VLF receiver , say some tens kilohertz, and remember me something already seen somewhere.

But what I do not understand is wich kind of signal you're looking for: 3 questions cover the topic I think at 100%.

Does the buried gold emits RF waves ?
Or the buried gold absorb some outside generated RF waves ?
Or the buried gold enhance/focalize some outside generated RF waves ?

If your device works, one of the above questions you must answer with "yes".

Otherwise I see no way that the device could work by means of being a pure RF / VLF receiver, no matter of "how" that action is performed.

Kind regards,
Max
RF detects, magnetic system detects, microvoltmeter detects, IR-RF detects... I think conductive metals buried for long time is a kind of interference... electric, RF (maybe re-radiated), magnetic... phenomenon is very complex.

Any kind of device works, the theme is found the best... Not limit in experimentation with it.

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Guru

I think this previous works, one transitor is amplifier and other is balance. Necessary reductor resistor maybe needs because rapid movement catchs spurious induction???

Also can be used for adjust MD coils, I think!
Attached Images

Old 12-02-2008, 07:04 AM

maybe Steban doesn't know how his device work .
i don't find a reason that Steban lie and pretend to us that his device realy work . if you want to build a real device you should realize the theory of how it works , then try to change and improve it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
rapid movement catchs spurious induction???
Esteban , is it neccessary to sweep your device to find a target , when you point staright to a target in a fix position , your device has a permanent signal , or not in a moment it has a signal and the the signal disapear ?
please describe more about how you operate it and how is your device response ?

if it detect RF wave , why rapid movement make strong iduction voltage ?
Old 12-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Guru

Default PCB 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Alex View Post
i don't find a reason that Steban lie and pretend to us that his device realy work . if you want to build a real device you should realize the theory of how it works , then try to change and improve it .

Esteban , is it neccessary to sweep your device to find a target , when you point staright to a target in a fix position , your device has a permanent signal , or not in a moment it has a signal and the the signal disapear ?

I´m sure Esteban dont know all about the phenomenon but he try to know as much as its possible,and me the same but unfortunatly i´m not electronic Engeneer...
Me and some other members in this forum say thanks to Esteban for all the information he give to us.
I think sooner or later,the LRL devices jump to the perfection.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I´m sure Esteban dont know all about the phenomenon but he try to know as much as its possible,and me the same but unfortunatly i´m not electronic Engeneer...
Me and some other members in this forum say thanks to Esteban for all the information he give to us.
I think sooner or later,the LRL devices jump to the perfection.
Nobody knows all phenomenon involved, but is detectable, but how can be measurable?

I refer that spurious signal can be produced by rapid movement and maybe causes for electricity on air. But this can be controlled reduced via resistor.

Regards

Esteban
Old 12-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Guru

Quote:

Maybe I can't explain and translate in a formula, etc., just wish to found better system!

The gold is detectable at some meters, old gold, not new. This detection is good when the pistol is in horizontal position, but bad or null when pistol is in angle, I presume as pistol is more in plane of Earth, this mask the phenomenon... very complex!

But with antenna / open base transistor the phenomenon can be detected in any position (angle), of course better in horizontal position. This is part of the phenomenon I know.

Sometimes detection is permanent, and maybe deppend of type of detector or/and input used.
Attached Images

Old 12-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Maybe I can't explain and translate in a formula, etc., just wish to found better system!

The gold is detectable at some meters, old gold, not new. This detection is good when the pistol is in horizontal position, but bad or null when pistol is in angle, I presume as pistol is more in plane of Earth, this mask the phenomenon... very complex!

But with antenna / open base transistor the phenomenon can be detected in any position (angle), of course better in horizontal position. This is part of the phenomenon I know.

Sometimes detection is permanent, and maybe deppend of type of detector or/and input used.
If the PD needs to be held in a horizontal position, then why does it not detect a target that is behind the operator? How do you know whether the signal is coming from the front or behind?
Also, in your avatar, you are pointing your PD at an angle..
Old 12-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
If the PD needs to be held in a horizontal position, then why does it not detect a target that is behind the operator? How do you know whether the signal is coming from the front or behind?
Also, in your avatar, you are pointing your PD at an angle..
This occurs in house. There is a site in garden in wich a child loose a small broken gold ring 10-12 years ago, and maybe the open ring causes it. In my avatar is in angle because was detected a closed ring, very old. If you cut a small ring maybe also is hardzarous detectable with common MD, maybe this explain, hope in open field and with old targets can be different, but any project can be different... Oscillator with coil as pistol don't suffer this problem, also loop low impedance you see in other projects can be used in angle.

At this time don't detect behind operator, but yes in sides, right or left. I can know the position of target because when you pass over it, tend to increases the beeps.

Regards

Esteban
Old 12-03-2008, 09:12 AM

how is the response of your detector to Cell Phone EM or when thunder happens or when you turn the room light off and on , did you test this ?

it is more strange to me that why it does not detect the object from behind ? does the ferrite antenna make these one way detection ?
Old 12-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
how is the response of your detector to Cell Phone EM or when thunder happens or when you turn the room light off and on , did you test this ?

it is more strange to me that why it does not detect the object from behind ? does the ferrite antenna make these one way detection ?
I made the test with my pistoldetektor ,when i turn on and off the room light,i get signal in Passive Receiver,more than 10 meters distance from 220V ,60 W light.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:05 AM
Guru

Quote:

Appears not detect behind this small items, sure with big items.

Yes, sure strong sources as thunder will produces falses...
Old 12-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
This occurs in house. There is a site in garden in wich a child loose a small broken gold ring 10-12 years ago, and maybe the open ring causes it. In my avatar is in angle because was detected a closed ring, very old. If you cut a small ring maybe also is hardzarous detectable with common MD, maybe this explain, hope in open field and with old targets can be different, but any project can be different... Oscillator with coil as pistol don't suffer this problem, also loop low impedance you see in other projects can be used in angle.

At this time don't detect behind operator, but yes in sides, right or left. I can know the position of target because when you pass over it, tend to increases the beeps.

Regards

Esteban

How old was the child ???
25...30 years old... sorry but i rememberd something
Regards
Old 12-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Guru

Part of problem of detection in angle was solved.

Original ferrite position present small surface regarding target. 90º was girated and now present more surface and angle is not a problem.
Attached Images

Old 12-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Guru

Default The 60Khz Ferite Receiver VLF

schematic
Attached Images

Old 12-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
schematic
Antenna ???
Its for gold locator ?
Old 12-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Guru

No for gold ,Morgan this is only passive receiver side for absorbable LF 50Khz -80Khz.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Guru

this antique circuit of brother humhum sems cool' morgan
but the thunting enginers not think in simple circuits, but complicate jaja
is one extrange mode of mind
i only love' lrls., are superior to complicate gpr jja

i need build one simple and manual radar, i kilo maxime wheigt, go make this hha
Old 12-16-2008, 11:59 AM
Guru

Default Circuito

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
this antique circuit of brother humhum sems cool' morgan
but the thunting enginers not think in simple circuits, but complicate jaja
is one extrange mode of mind
i only love' lrls., are superior to complicate gpr jja

i need build one simple and manual radar, i kilo maxime wheigt, go make this hha
Hola Dman

Pero como lo vais a construir se Humhum hay hablado que no está completo ??? Y no es para ORO...

Abrazos
Old 07-08-2011, 10:49 PM

Hi Steven, I have the walkman but as I do the preamp and where I get this ferrite, thanks.
Old 11-14-2015, 05:22 PM

Thanks a lot.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:41 AM
Banned

Частота (Frequency) для:

алюминия (aluminium) (A1) равна 3245 кГц , = 3.245MHz
для меди (copper) (А2) 3872 кГц , = 3.872 MHz
для железа (A3) (iron) 4731 кГц , = 4.731 MHz
для серебра (silver) (А4) 5278 кГц , = 5.278 MHz
для золота (gold) (А5) 5621 кГц , = 5.621 MHz
для платины (platinum) (A6) 5722 кГц , = 5.722 MHz

К174ХА3, аналог NE545B

Source
http://www.realstrannik.ru/forum/29-...tml?start=1080
Old 05-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Guru

Default Coil

Is there anybody who knows how to make the double O coil 50 + 50 of esteban Pls ???
Old 05-12-2017, 02:17 PM
Guru

Why you insist to post your question "here and there", and not where did you read about such OO Esteban coil?

If you need to play puzzles, then solve it by yourself.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Guru

Sorry i shouldn't have done this .