LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-14-2008, 01:28 AM
Guru

You might not understand but I have enjoyed every penny I spent on locators. Like I said before, a friend spent $10,000 on a used motorcycle. Hotter than hell in the summer, cold as hell the other two months of riding weather. Life-threatening dangerous every second. Whatever turns you on. I've never enjoyed a hobby any more since I quit hang gliding/paragliding. I love learning everything I can about locating. Just love it.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
You might not understand but I have enjoyed every penny I spent on locators. Like I said before, a friend spent $10,000 on a used motorcycle. Hotter than hell in the summer, cold as hell the other two months of riding weather. Life-threatening dangerous every second. Whatever turns you on. I've never enjoyed a hobby any more since I quit hang gliding/paragliding. I love learning everything I can about locating. Just love it.
Doing a hobby you enjoy and spending money on it, is not a problem. I'm sure lots of folks have a hobby they support and enjoy.

The really sad part about dowsing and LRLs, is that a few folks (like yourself) have been suckered into believing in signal lines, sympathetic radiations, MFD, and other dowsing rod enhancements, which of course are totally bogus. And even more sad, you've given up a good deal of cash to the professional Wallet-Miners that feed off of folks like you.

If all you'd ever done was taken a bent wire and messed around in your back yard with it, that wouldn't be so bad.

But to be brainwashed by a few of the scam artist LRL con men, is truly a shame. What they are doing is a crime called Willful Deception (because they know full well they are running a scam), and it's really too bad folks like you have fallen for their scam schemes.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-14-2008, 03:20 AM
Guru

I've found gold with every locator I have owned. No, I never got rich. Mostly small stuff, broken jewlery, things with gold paint on them, etc. I don't get out much, a few times a year. Treasure hunting is a difficult job. I just couldn't disagree with you more on this one. You are the reason I dislike dowsers.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:38 AM
Guru

I don't dislike all dowsers, just the ones that remind me of you. They are the Elmer Fudd type that came out of the Great Depression era. Funny thing is they all have their own dowsing contraptions for sale (your wood pendulum sold ten years ago for $39 for a piece of wood!). Hypocrite is not a good enough term. I'm talking beyond obsession here.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
I've found gold with every locator I have owned. No, I never got rich. Mostly small stuff, broken jewlery, things with gold paint on them, etc. I don't get out much, a few times a year. Treasure hunting is a difficult job. I just couldn't disagree with you more on this one. You are the reason I dislike dowsers.
Yo dude.
You say you don't dumpster dive. But take another look...
Most grocery store dumpsters in the USA have enough food to feed 2-3 large families continuously. Not that you have a large family, but you could collect the usable refuse from a grocery store dumpster and sell it for better bucks than the broken junk jewelry you find. Wanna talk about fun? How much fun is it to dig empty holes? Wouldn't you rather make a score every time in a dumpster? So what if there are a few rodents to fight for your prize.... You can easily defeat them. Don't you think this would be more fun than trying to sell LRLs to suckers?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
I don't dislike all dowsers, just the ones that remind me of you. They are the Elmer Fudd type that came out of the Great Depression era. Funny thing is they all have their own dowsing contraptions for sale (your wood pendulum sold ten years ago for $39 for a piece of wood!). Hypocrite is not a good enough term. I'm talking beyond obsession here.
Wood pendulum? Sorry, you lost me there. Guess you must be thinking of someone else.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but IF in fact you've actually found gold with every locator you own, it was not because of the locator, it was because you dug enough holes until the odds of chance took over and eventually you stumbled onto something. Or, you didn't hide the target well enough, and you already knew where it was.

Locators (LRLs) don't actually find anything. They can't. They indicate Gravity, or they might move as the result of breeze or wind. Whenever a dowser, like yourself, attributes a find to a locator; you can be sure of one thing. That is, if a dowser digs enough holes eventually something will be found that resembles what they think they were looking for. It is a basic law of Probability and Odds.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-14-2008, 01:02 PM

Mike you must be talking about this;

http://thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2495.0.html

Tim

Old 08-14-2008, 10:40 PM
Guru

Actually I was talking about a piece of wood on a string for $39. That was at least ten years ago. A real, state-of-the-art invention.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Guru

Someone needs to read this book to find some happiness in their life.

"Knowing Your Intuitive Mind" by Dale Olson

It can teach you to get rid of your negativity. Like the saying goes, "Like attracts like." You might even learn how to dowse.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:50 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Quote:
Well ... I knew you were horribly confused, but you seem to have dropped over the edge with this one!
May I suggest that you stop taking the tablets for a while, and see if the fog starts to clear.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Well ... I knew you were horribly confused, but you seem to have dropped over the edge with this one!
May I suggest that you stop taking the tablets for a while, and see if the fog starts to clear.
Or, at least don't mix the pills with "juice". Lots of brain cells have been fried, never to return.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Guru

I recommended the book because I see so many errors around here. As I have said before,God gave us two sides to our brain. I could use some nasty adjectives to describe what I see, but it's a waste of my time. Ego is a major issue. BTW, I think I figured out where I went wrong with the stabilizer system for the rod. But I need to order parts.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
I recommended the book because I see so many errors around here. As I have said before,God gave us two sides to our brain. I could use some nasty adjectives to describe what I see, but it's a waste of my time. Ego is a major issue. BTW, I think I figured out where I went wrong with the stabilizer system for the rod. But I need to order parts.
When someone explains the fallacy in your "beliefs" about dowsing, and uses ordinary accepted physics; you automatically assume they have an ego problem and need mental help. How ludicrous and self-centered of you.

From your writing and all the books you quote from, it's more than just a little obvious that the problems you suffer from are the exact same ones you are accusing others of having.

I suggest you take a little breather..... step back from this whole thing and think about what you've said and what you've done. Think about how you "come off" when interfacing with the rest of the world. Categorically rejecting modern science, physics and basic axioms, which have been proven thousands of times, is not exactly a great position for you to take; and expect people to believe you and agree with you. Also, belittling and attacking those who expound on rational science, does not help your case.

Your time would be better spent developing your theories and "beliefs"; prove them to yourself and then submit them for others to verify and substantiate. If they really are valid then others should be able to verify them as well, and thus add credence to your case. That's the way "real" science is elevated from theory to axiom.

Perhaps if you were to read some of the many books you quote from, you might gain some real insight and help for yourself.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Guru

I've been over this previously, but mathematics is imaginary. I mean they do talk about "real numbers" (integers, for example) as being different than everything else. I don't think you can even understand this you are so indoctrinated. Don't get me wrong it is useful in some things. I've probably studied/enjoyed more math than most people here, so it's not like I think it's bogus, just that it has it's limits and it's not God. Dowsing is a lot closer to God. There are so many instances of great religious figures using dowsing in the Bible. When Jesus held His arm out over the water and pointed to the fish, that was dowsing. Some people misinterpreted it as a miracle. He said you have to phrase every question for a yes/no answer. That is dowsing. Even when He changed the water to wine, this is liquid crystals and I'm certain you don't understand. You block it out. I might even go so far as to say all His miracles were really dowsing, but I'm sure I will be accused of blasphemy, but this is really acknowledging that HE is God. We mere mortals can only attempt to imitate Him and I see nothing wrong with that. Yes, people who only use their left side/logical brain are considered severely retarded. I don't think anyone here has gone that far, just flirting with it. Sorry, but that's the facts, Jack.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
I've been over this previously, but mathematics is imaginary. I mean they do talk about "real numbers" (integers) as being different than everything else. I don't think you can even understand this you are so indoctrinated. Don't get me wrong it is useful in some things. I've probably studied/enjoyed more math than most people here, so it's not like I think it's bogus, just that it has it's limits and it's not God. Dowsing is a lot closer to God. There are so many instances of great religious figures using dowsing in the Bible. When Jesus held His arm out over the water and poijnted to the fish, that was dowsing. Some people misinterpreted it as a miracle. He said you have to phrase every question for a yes/no answer. That is dowsing. Even when He changed the water to wine, this is liquid crystals and I'm certain you don't understand. You block it out. I might even go so far as to say all His miracles were really dowsing, but I'm sure I will be accused of blasphemy, but this is really acknowledging that HE is God. Us mere mortals can only imitate Him. Yes, people who only use their left side/logical brain are considered severely retarded. I don't think anyone here has gone that far, just flirting with it. Sorry, but that's the facts, Jack.
Wow! I rest my case. You are in need of a lot of psychological help.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-18-2008, 01:07 PM
Guru

You are real good at dishing it out but when it's your turn you can't stomach the truth. Noit only have I studied more math but also more theology (Jesuit trained). YOU have a case, alright. Sorry but I have no more time for this. I have Aero Rods to build. I hope to get one out to Carl this week.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Noit(hic) only have I studied more math but also more theology (Jesuit trained)...
And exactly how would you know that? Where did you get your information; from a dowsing rod? Did you look inside my office to observe the certificates on the walls, or are you also a mind reader?

You make a great many statements, accusations and assumptions about people and things that you really know nothing about.

You've probably done that for so long, you aren't even aware of what you are doing.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-18-2008, 03:08 PM
Guru

I don't know how this relates to mulitple personalities, but I think I should post6 this here.

I was at a dowser's convention and a couple highly skilled dowsers talked about Adverse Energies and Spirits. In one case a person called to ask for help. Appearently the husband had dabbled in psychic stuff and invited an evil entity into their home. They were terrified. "Can you remove it?" was the question. "No, but I can help YOU to remove it." I don't have the specifics here, but he mentioned transmutation, turning it into positive energy, binding and holding it harmless, and removal. Maybe someone at ASD American Society of Dowsers could try to help you. I certainly am not qualified nor do I wish to get involved. Maybe you should ask the question "Am I afraid of dowsing?"
Old 08-18-2008, 04:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
You are real good at dishing it out but when it's your turn you can't stomach the truth. Noit only have I studied more math but also more theology (Jesuit trained). YOU have a case, alright. Sorry but I have no more time for this. I have Aero Rods to build. I hope to get one out to Carl this week.
Don't you know ? ...so called "jesuits" maybe gave you no understanding about being humble!

Do you maybe have to come back school ?

Think about... you're about idolater about your rod...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
I've been over this previously, but mathematics is imaginary. I mean they do talk about "real numbers" (integers, for example) as being different than everything else. I don't think you can even understand this you are so indoctrinated. Don't get me wrong it is useful in some things. I've probably studied/enjoyed more math than most people here, so it's not like I think it's bogus, just that it has it's limits and it's not God. Dowsing is a lot closer to God. There are so many instances of great religious figures using dowsing in the Bible. When Jesus held His arm out over the water and pointed to the fish, that was dowsing. Some people misinterpreted it as a miracle. He said you have to phrase every question for a yes/no answer. That is dowsing. Even when He changed the water to wine, this is liquid crystals and I'm certain you don't understand. You block it out. I might even go so far as to say all His miracles were really dowsing, but I'm sure I will be accused of blasphemy, but this is really acknowledging that HE is God. We mere mortals can only attempt to imitate Him and I see nothing wrong with that. Yes, people who only use their left side/logical brain are considered severely retarded. I don't think anyone here has gone that far, just flirting with it. Sorry, but that's the facts, Jack.

I am amazed to acknowledge in your paragraph above, the high level of knowledge, the extreme effective simplicity in the line of thought and the mature mind you disclose.
Congratulations. You are most likely to suceed in many ventures the ordinary ones will not. Don't ever get discouraged.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Think about... you're about idolater about your rod...
"My Rod & my staff shall comfort me"

It' comforting to know that you can find food & water for survival in a wilderness, using your inherent sub-conscious mental abilities, and a Dowsing Rod. Dell
Old 08-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
"My Rod & my staff shall comfort me"

It' comforting to know that you can find food & water for survival in a wilderness, using your inherent sub-conscious mental abilities, and a Dowsing Rod. Dell
Sold any good paint rollers lately, or are they all backordered.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
It also works with food and water ???

You could make a fortune in the Sahara...
Old 08-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
It also works with food and water ???

You could make a fortune in the Sahara...
uhm... better if he stay away from there... I think an Tuareg AK47's volley of bullets in the back is the minimum "prize" there for LRL sellers!

Poor Dell! Will run faster than bullets there!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...