LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Guru

Some random thoughts...

1. What would Iconos give to get someone to test and promote their gadget on the Geotech forum? A free Iconos gadget?

2. Geo said he has reached the end of sharing his testing in this forum. While I doubt Geo would ever give false information, does it appear that he has intentionally omitted certain kinds of tests that would normally be conducted by an average user of a new instrument to see if it works?

3. If the Iconos is based on the Mineoro, as hung says is obvious, then how come it does not respond to RF as the Mineoro does? Does this mean hung is fullo more of the same old BS?

4. Has anything changed about the time-tested axiom: "There is nobody on earth willing to demonstrate a LRL finding gold live in front of you".

... yawn... Z z z z z z z z z z z z

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-27-2007, 10:47 PM

I live in Belgrade! If you took Iconos with you, let me know. I'll mail you my phone, so we can meet. Deal?
Old 10-28-2007, 02:50 AM

Default Lyrics !!!

How about this?

Lyrics...for a change!

http://h1.ripway.com/Forum_Weasel/forum/index.php
Old 10-28-2007, 05:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
I live in Belgrade! If you took Iconos with you, let me know. I'll mail you my phone, so we can meet. Deal?
Hi roberts. It is not easy to take Iconos with me. I will come with the Bus, with my son and all the Tae Kwo Do team. But as you stay at the same city, it is easy to meet me.... to drink (1..2... whiskies......... I pay) and to discuss everything about Iconos........ detectors etc (with my little english).
Regards
Old 10-28-2007, 06:12 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I had it open in the car so i can tell you for sure that there is not respond to the ignition coil of my car while running.........
Today i made the test with RF generator. I have a old generator (Leader SGII) and it goes up to 350Mhz with audio modulator 400 and 1000 Hz. I scaned all the bands with 400 and 1000 Hz with the out pot at max and the switch hi...low to hi. I connected the out to a simple telescopic radio antenna.
Results....... Iconos don't received the signal, don't beep (sens at max position that it is able)
OK, good. it's really different of what I experienced with FG80. it clearly beeps with car ignition or ON engines which have injector fuel system I have tested with my RF generator in 5, 10, 20 and 100 KHz. it gives continuous clear beep very close to it not far.( from 10 Cm). How was your test Geo?
Old 10-28-2007, 08:02 AM
Guru

Geo, please upload BLOCK Diagram or schematics for this circuit.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
OK, good. it's really different of what I experienced with FG80. it clearly beeps with car ignition or ON engines which have injector fuel system I have tested with my RF generator in 5, 10, 20 and 100 KHz. it gives continuous clear beep very close to it not far.( from 10 Cm). How was your test Geo?
I will email you
Old 10-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Carl,
Today i made the test with RF generator. I have a old generator (Leader SGII) and it goes up to 350Mhz with audio modulator 400 and 1000 Hz. I scaned all the bands with 400 and 1000 Hz with the out pot at max and the switch hi...low to hi. I connected the out to a simple telescopic radio antenna.
Results....... Iconos don't received the signal, don't beep (sens at max position that it is able)
At the same time i had open my delta Pulse, the scope, the Af generator, and 2 frequency counters.

Now for Roberts.
Next friday i will be at Beograd. If you stay near it come to meet me and you will understand if i say true or not.
The End
All this proves is that it doesn't respond to a steady-state periodic signal. It's most likely tuned to respond to sudden changes at a particular frequency. What engine do you have in your car? Is it diesel or petrol?
Old 10-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Guru

GEO my email - Husoasil_4@yahoo.com
Old 10-28-2007, 11:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
It's most likely tuned to respond to sudden changes at a particular frequency. What engine do you have in your car? Is it diesel or petrol?
Hmmm... I wonder if anybody ever built a long range diesel engine locator? Now some large diesels run at less than 60 rpm, others over 10,000 rpm... Maybe a tunable diesel flame sensor hidden in a secret compartment?
Old 10-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hmmm... I wonder if anybody ever built a long range diesel engine locator? Now some large diesels run at less than 60 rpm, others over 10,000 rpm... Maybe a tunable diesel flame sensor hidden in a secret compartment?
My thoughts behind that question, about whether Geo's car is petrol or diesel, is that the diesel engine does not have a spark coil. So, is this why there was no beeping inside the car?
Old 10-28-2007, 11:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
My thoughts behind that question, about whether Geo's car is petrol or diesel, is that the diesel engine does not have a spark coil. So, is this why there was no beeping inside the car?
Yes, true! But consider the recent discussion of using valves to improve the performance of a LRL... Diesel engines do have valves...
Old 10-29-2007, 02:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, true! But consider the recent discussion of using valves to improve the performance of a LRL... Diesel engines do have valves...
Do you think that you are so clever?
Old 10-29-2007, 06:31 AM
Guru

Hi Geo, thanks a lot for your patiently and humbly answers.
the last question that brought me up here is the kind of engine fueling system.(of course in petrol fueling)
as you know guys, the petrol fueling are 2 kinds: one with carburetor and latest is Injector. FG80 gets signal only from Injector types I have tested it frequently in different cars.
another thing: in those injector types with less engine capacity (e.g. 1350 cc) it get from maximum 1 meter.
whereas in more capacities(e.g. 1850 cc or more) it gets at least from 5 meters and when you go closer it behaves crazily (continuous beep).
maybe it depends on Injector power. however it's related to Injector. what's the exact fact, comment and justification???
Old 10-29-2007, 07:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
not exact about remote engine localization...

Qiaozhi is right about no sparks in diesel engines... you have not to wonder too much about engine remote localization...I know that the AC-130 Spektre device of the Vietnam war found many of these diesel engine's noise from the sky... then they destroyed about 10,000 trucks... and big part of them were diesel equipped.

The fact that there aren't sparks in diesel engines don't mean that they cannot generate other kind of electrical noise ... think e.g. at backup system for batteries that is directly moved by engine itself... so when engine runs also other kind of electrical noise is generated e.g. at contacts of generator etc.

Of course, with LRL it could mean that no noise could be detected cause noise from sparks is much more easy to detect... due to the larger amount of RF involved (like in any strong spark gap emission)... but then if you near detector to the e.g. side of car where is engine... you'll detect "other" noise by LRL quite easy cause the smallest RF generated will travel easy to sensor... without the shielding effect of the inside of car.

Anyway... are just empiric results... and not so reliable; one must use the Carl's approach with antenna and RF generator to best find if it will respond to some particular frequency / modulation.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 10-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Guru

Hi,
found this on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_Anomaly_Detector

This is the detector I mean. M.A.D. used in AC-130 during the Vietnam war was both magnetic and electric based anomaly detector...

Wikipedia say...

"During the Vietnam War the original AC-130A Spectre gunships employed the "Pave Mace"/"Black Crow" magnetic anomaly detection system to detect truck ignition coils in vehicles hidden under heavy jungle canopies. The electric field of the truck coil, rather than its magnetic disturbance, was detected, giving another clue to the nature of the MAD sensor."

and you can belive that if you want.

That thing was just passive detection device... using a receiving array of sensors to locate on ground targets... then the 130 had also a primitive but working digital target locking system (kind of computer) to lock on targets the gunship fire from the armed side of plane.

10,000 trucks destroyed or maybe many more on the Ho Chi Minh Trail by night ! So to be MAD... it works and pretty good.

Could an LRL find a truck at night ? That's the problem!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-29-2007, 06:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Geo, thanks a lot for your patiently and humbly answers.
the last question that brought me up here is the kind of engine fueling system.(of course in petrol fueling)
as you know guys, the petrol fueling are 2 kinds: one with carburetor and latest is Injector. FG80 gets signal only from Injector types I have tested it frequently in different cars.
another thing: in those injector types with less engine capacity (e.g. 1350 cc) it get from maximum 1 meter.
whereas in more capacities(e.g. 1850 cc or more) it gets at least from 5 meters and when you go closer it behaves crazily (continuous beep).
maybe it depends on Injector power. however it's related to Injector. what's the exact fact, comment and justification???
Hi Michael.
Benzin, 1800cc ... injection system from Bosch
If detector don't beep at all models then it is a Opel Vectra 1.8l Benzin not DIESEL
Bye
Old 10-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,

10,000 trucks destroyed or maybe many more on the Ho Chi Minh Trail by night ! So to be MAD... it works and pretty good.

Could an LRL find a truck at night ? That's the problem!

Petrol or Diesel

Kind regards,
Max
Regards Max
Old 10-29-2007, 10:38 PM

Default test

hi GEO you have make some tests this weekend
Old 10-29-2007, 10:38 PM

Default test

hi GEO you have make some tests this weekend
Old 10-30-2007, 06:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Michael.
Benzin, 1800cc ... injection system from Bosch
If detector don't beep at all models then it is a Opel Vectra 1.8l Benzin not DIESEL Bye
Hi and thanks Geo. If so, then is awfully exquisite.
congradulations and with wish for the best and greatest founds for you. one 10 tones gold hoard as I know is possible to be found in Greece.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:39 AM

No wonder... oldest European nation and culure. So much things happened there. Once they had 50 states there - "polis" (city=state). I beleive, Ivconic told me, Geo is from Sparta. Spartan way of life! When i was young i enjoyed reading Greek history, Homerus,Eshil,Sofokles,Euripide...now i am to old.. i dont read any more!
Old 10-30-2007, 09:20 AM

Default Goblet of Fire

Did you read Harry Potter yet. Hey brother Geo any chance of a balance sheet yet. You know Purchase price of Iconyou = $$$$$$: Less. Value of Gold found so far = $$$$$$ = Profit/loss= £££££
Old 10-30-2007, 09:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
No wonder... oldest European nation and culure. So much things happened there. Once they had 50 states there - "polis" (city=state). I beleive, Ivconic told me, Geo is from Sparta. Spartan way of life! When i was young i enjoyed reading Greek history, Homerus,Eshil,Sofokles,Euripide...now i am to old.. i dont read any more!
Hi Roberts.
hahahaha
You know good the Greek history.
But i am on from Sparti. I am and i leave on the center of Greece.
It is a small city with 40...50000 reople population.
Bye
Old 10-30-2007, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delbert grady View Post
Did you read Harry Potter yet. ...

Some people really dont have nothing to remember; like shamefull and poor past - history. In those cases they relying on fairy tales!
I didnt needed to read Harry Potter....i have all movies on DivX. Nice fairy tale for kids. You enjoyed it ....?