LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-16-2006, 04:57 AM
Guru

SEPT 2005:
For what it is worth, from my own years of experience in field testing LRL, I don't necessarily agree with some of the information provided on the MINERO, website, or in the operator manual.

Nor, would I reccommend consumers paying more than $2,000 maximum, for any LRL, presently on the market. They all have inherhent limitations that need to be addressed and understood by the operator, for the effecient use of this type of product.

With that said, I did have a problem with the MINERO falsely beeping when there were no Gold targets and realized the difficulty an inexperienced operator would have knowing if the MINERO was tuned correctly, or even working properly,

After I tested for the best settings of the MINERO, in fluxuating "Strength of Field" conditions of Central Florida, USA conditions, and showed the purchaser his best method of usage of the product, the MINERO customer has since made six (6) presumed Gold locations with his MINERO.

Both, by personally re-checking his locations with the MINERO, and then comparison testing the locations with a Fitzgerald "SI-GO" LRL, my own "DDL Gold" (experimental) and OMNITRON PRO-4, and X-SCAN, models, five (5) of the MINERO targets were able to be confirmed by these other Locator's

Carl, apparently has an older version of the MINERO, and it may not be tuned correctly, or working properly, which give justification for his negativity.

The MINERO, target depth tool that came with the MINERO, was of a different design than the one that Carl, has pictured. We tested the "Depth" Probe on a deep target. The MINERO, was placed close to the Target location as in the instructions. When the Depth probe was touched to the ground on the possible 45 degree emenating "field" (Bishops Rule), the MINERO would Beep. When the Depth probe was touched to the ground elsewhere, the Minero would not beep. In this test it would beep 24 feet away from the non-electronic 'depth" probe. This test was repeated with consistent results.

I also experienced reactions detecting and tracing the "signal line" to targets, and the depth ring, using a pair of L-Rods with the MINERO power turned on. A lesser reaction occured on the "Signal line" with the Power turned off.

In my opinion, the MINERO, Does work, but not necessarily as it is advertised. Dell
Old 11-16-2006, 05:04 AM
Guru

OCT 2006:
I hadn't previously posted a detailed report on Mineoro FG-80, because my time has been limited, and there was not enough time during the short field trial for repeat testing and documenting, so there is little to report, but perhaps I can offer some insight to help curb unrealistic consumer expectations of the Remote Sensing Discrimination concept.
Operating conditions were very bad the day of the Mineoro FG-80, field trial with interference fluxuating in and out from one minute to every few seconds. Usually I just pack up and go home under those operating conditions because I can not achieve accuracy with any RSD, MFD or LRL under those conditions. That is fact!
In my opinion, you should take the following notes into consideration before you purchase any Remote Sensing Discriminator, or learning to use the Mineoro FG-80. The Mineoro, requires manual adjustment of the sensitivity control to obtain a threshold setting. You have a constantly changing Target "Strength of field" if you attempt to operate under adverse SMI conditions or it's residual effect. There is no electronic metering of SMI fluxuations by the Mineoro, or any other, that automaticly compensate for SOF changes. So unless you have a sensitive "field' strength meter, or use a pair of L-rods to meter and realize the fluxuations of target SOF, when trying to use the Mineoro, or any RSD during fluxuating SMI conditions it can be an exercise in frustration, and futility. This includes my own products.
What most people, and manufacturers, don't realize is that a gram of micron sized particles, generates the same "Strength of Field" as 100 pounds, or more of bullion. There is a common mis-conception that the stronger the response, the larger the target. It sounds logical, but thats not the way RSD or LRL works.
Also, from what I can see during the brief trial, the Mineoro, does not have the capability to determine the weight of a target. As a result, I suspect that it also will detect clusters of micron particles, which is commonly detected with other LRL & RSD. This Inherhent sensitivity to microscopic particle has helped give these locating methods a bad reputation because sellers fail to inform consumers about this important consideration when purchasing. As a result, thousands of so-called "Empty holes", have, and are being dug behind MFD & LRL for 25 years and errounously reported as being False, or Ghost signals.
Indeed, there are millions more of non visible and minute targets that are subject to be detected by the sensitivity of Remote Sensing Discrimination (RSD) than there are targets of substance.
Unfortunately, competitive, exaggerated, false, or mis-leading advertising generates unrealistic expectations in the consumer. This is NOT to say the products do not work at all, only that the advertising may not be truthful.
I took Ed Merill, to an area unknownto him, where I suspected Spanish Gold to have been buried circa 1635. I asked Ed, to turn on the Mineoro, guesstimate the sensitivity tuning, and see if he picked up any signals as we walked from the car to the suspect area.
From approximately 25 foot distance, Ed, did manage to locate and isolate two undetermined targets with the Mineoro, during the brief times of reception. I compared his locations using, the Omnitron, Pro-4. There was 13 inches difference in our target locations. This result is consistent with other RSD products and operators I have test compared over the years.
There was a discrepancy in the comparative depth measurements of the targets. The Mineoro, indicated a minimum depth of 29 feet, and the PRO-4 indicated a minimum depth of 33 feet. I think the difference might be attributed to the fluxuating operating conditions at the time. When I test compared the previous Mineoro model, the depth measurements were consistently the same within 3-5 inches.
I briefly tried the Mineoro FG80 myself, and it beeped
when I pointed it at the same targets Ed, had located.
I then turned on the Pro-4, at the same time to see if it affected the target SOF for the Mineoro. The Mineoro, now appeared to also be beeping along the generated harmonic signal lines from the Pro-4, to the targets.
No definitive testing was done on the Mineoro FG-80, during this short field trial. Dell[
Old 11-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Guru

VCRB, if you can do so much better,why you dont do it, and stop talking? I always find critisism usefull , as long as it is positive.
Carl, dont you have a Museum nearby? due to exceptional range of the detector, i think you dont even need to go inside to detect the (old) gold....mmmm.
OR, you could heat up a bucket or sand and put some silver coin in it, as long as you know where you put it think you will detect it.

Seriously,if it only works with less than 50% humidity, most of world´s treasures will rest in peace,as it is really dificult to find, and almost impossible close to the oceans....
Fred.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden View Post
Carl,

That is very noble of you to make a sacrifice like that as you've spent some major money to help us out. You are either single or have a very understanding wife.
I have always wondered if some of these LRL's might have one small component of truth and it was so great when you took them apart for us all to see what they really are.
To bad Randi can't do that as he's losing credibility lately with me. Startted out good but is over the top now.

Keep up the good work as I can't part with money for even one LRL unless it's 100% proven in my presence-talk is cheap.

Randy
Randy, I don't think you will ever have to worry about dealing in treasure. There is NOTHING 100 %. As for Carl he is so distant from what is a real treasure hunter that it is ridiculous. Understanding wife? Don't quit your day job as you are already doomed to be there until your an old man. Yes,talk is cheap, but treasure hunting takes much more than worrying about what Mommy has to say. It takes money, commitment and huge chances. Don't take offense to this, as I am merely pointing something out to you. The guys I hunt with could care less what their wife, girlfriends or even I have to say. The whole thing is about treasure and finding it ANYWAY you can. This is not a hobby, but rather a quest that is HIGH RISK. Count on it!
VCRB
Old 11-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrb View Post
BTW- Has anybody figured out that this is the same product as OKM markets under another name ?
Yup, this has already been discussed.
Quote:
Also that a man named Claude Cochran was involved with MINEORO for years. He sold many units and then had to apologize and take them off the market. Nobody has mentioned ?
Also has been discussed, on TNet I believe.

Quote:
This is it ? The Master Carl Moorland's report on the Mighty Mineoro ?
I don't mind folks criticizing my reports, but the least you could do is wail 'til I write it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred
VCRB, if you can do so much better,why you dont do it, and stop talking?
I agree, why don't you write up a Mineoro test report? Especially since you've "tested the new and old versions" and "tested them every month of the year and in several different locations including Greece, Mexico, Philippines and many other places" and "did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year."

Perhaps you could share some photos of you testing the Mineoro all over the world. And since you said, "the thing beeped EVERYWHERE or not at all," then maybe you could explain what, exactly, makes the Mineoro beep. Surely with all this experience using Mineoros, you did a thorough analysis on what physical phenomena triggers the devices, so that you would know with absolute certainty it is not due to gold.

- Carl
Old 11-16-2006, 10:20 PM

I have suggest for all of you,,,take off hands of mineoro and try your luck with bionic 01 I belive that he really works and soon I will have answer for you,,my friend will by him next week
Old 11-16-2006, 10:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
... the MINERO customer has since made six (6) presumed Gold locations with his MINERO.

Both, by personally re-checking his locations with the MINERO, and then comparison testing the locations with a Fitzgerald "SI-GO" LRL, my own "DDL Gold" (experimental) and OMNITRON PRO-4, and X-SCAN, models, five (5) of the MINERO targets were able to be confirmed by these other Locator's
"presumed" is the key word here. As you can see Dell did not actually find any gold whatsoever during his test of the FG80. The "finds" were "confirmed" using some other LRL and/or dowsing crap. :confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
Carl, apparently has an older version of the MINERO, and it may not be tuned correctly, or working properly, which give justification for his negativity.
What a bummer! I knew that some problem would arise that could negate any tests that Carl might perform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrb
Well-Well-Well............... seems that you gentlemen are starting to get the same results that we did. Did not work on pure gold, alloyed gold, gold that was buried for several years and just about anything you can imagine. We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail.
Makes me wonder why they included the sample ?

Or......maybe it only works for these dealers on this board ? Maybe stand on one foot, close one eye, spin in circles and PRAY ! I think some people are starting to see that Mr. Carl is not so smart. This forum has too many dealers and many questions to be asked. Very humorous.
It appears that you are somewhat disgusted with the LRL manufacturers (and maybe just a little with yourself) for having been suckered into buying something that doesn't work. Personally I don't blame you. It's not nice being ripped off by some snake oil salesman. However, with your firsthand indepth experience you should have much to contribute here. So why don't you just give Carl a break, and let him have some time to experiment before passing judgement? If these tests are rushed in any way, the LRL proponents will call a foul. If the FG80 gets disassembled, the proponents will call a foul. Already we've heard that Carl apparently has an old model and hasn't practised enough with the threshold control. We've also heard from Esteban that it "works only for old items", despite the advertising that states it can be used to detect fresh gold. I wonder how many more excuses we're going to hear before this testing reaches a conclusion?

If you could stop playing devil's advocate for a minute, and give us the benefit of your experience, that would be great.

Here is a short story for you ->

There was once an Emperor in China who needed to select a successor to his throne. Since he loved flowers, he decided to call the children in the kingdom together and give each a seed. After one year the children were to return with their plant and the new Emperor would be chosen. The child Ping tries many methods to grow his seed but nothing happens so his father tells him to take the empty pot since he had done his best. When the Emperor sees the empty pot he selects Ping as the successor since all of the seeds were boiled and none should have grown. Ping was the only child honest enough to return with an empty pot.

Perhaps you can see the connection. Ping is the Chinese equivalent of Carl. The others returned with pots full of flowers (i.e. longtime buried gold).

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."
Old 11-17-2006, 12:17 AM
Guru

If these tests are rushed in any way, the LRL proponents will call a foul. If the FG80 gets disassembled, the proponents will call a foul.

I have experience as constructor, no only as user. If I persist in this possibility, is because I know no only a way, I know several. About this theme you don't will find literature, schematics, etc., and obviously proponents are a few. Ergo, we are the f...
Old 11-17-2006, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Yup, this has already been discussed.
Also has been discussed, on TNet I believe.

I don't mind folks criticizing my reports, but the least you could do is wail 'til I write it.

I agree, why don't you write up a Mineoro test report? Especially since you've "tested the new and old versions" and "tested them every month of the year and in several different locations including Greece, Mexico, Philippines and many other places" and "did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year."

Perhaps you could share some photos of you testing the Mineoro all over the world. And since you said, "the thing beeped EVERYWHERE or not at all," then maybe you could explain what, exactly, makes the Mineoro beep. Surely with all this experience using Mineoros, you did a thorough analysis on what physical phenomena triggers the devices, so that you would know with absolute certainty it is not due to gold.

- Carl
I must admit that I do not look all over the internet so I have not seen what is on this other forum, and quite frankly don't care. Yes, I will wait for your final report as it might be interesting. (maybe) You already know what triggers the device. I do not consider myself an expert as you proclaim to be. This is your parade so I will not cloud it with the facts. Just finding a few things very humorous as you seem to be discrediting yourself each day. You might want to consult the nice gentleman that did an extensive job tearing one apart. I would assume that he did much better testing than you are doing ?
Yes, I spent extensive amounts of money on these devices and others. Myself and others also tested and did our best to come out with something we could use. This did not happen and now we are on another promising path. I have put information and our findings for you to view and you have nothing to say. It seems that your opinion is the only one you are interested in. Carry on my American friend and we will judge for ourselves. We simply cannot wait to hear what a successful treasure hunter like yourself has to say.
VCRB
PS- So you are saying the MINEORO is beeping over gold
EVERYWHERE ?
Old 11-17-2006, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
"presumed" is the key word here. As you can see Dell did not actually find any gold whatsoever during his test of the FG80. The "finds" were "confirmed" using some other LRL and/or dowsing crap. :confused:

What a bummer! I knew that some problem would arise that could negate any tests that Carl might perform.

It appears that you are somewhat disgusted with the LRL manufacturers (and maybe just a little with yourself) for having been suckered into buying something that doesn't work. Personally I don't blame you. It's not nice being ripped off by some snake oil salesman. However, with your firsthand indepth experience you should have much to contribute here. So why don't you just give Carl a break, and let him have some time to experiment before passing judgement? If these tests are rushed in any way, the LRL proponents will call a foul. If the FG80 gets disassembled, the proponents will call a foul. Already we've heard that Carl apparently has an old model and hasn't practised enough with the threshold control. We've also heard from Esteban that it "works only for old items", despite the advertising that states it can be used to detect fresh gold. I wonder how many more excuses we're going to hear before this testing reaches a conclusion?

If you could stop playing devil's advocate for a minute, and give us the benefit of your experience, that would be great.

Here is a short story for you ->

There was once an Emperor in China who needed to select a successor to his throne. Since he loved flowers, he decided to call the children in the kingdom together and give each a seed. After one year the children were to return with their plant and the new Emperor would be chosen. The child Ping tries many methods to grow his seed but nothing happens so his father tells him to take the empty pot since he had done his best. When the Emperor sees the empty pot he selects Ping as the successor since all of the seeds were boiled and none should have grown. Ping was the only child honest enough to return with an empty pot.

Perhaps you can see the connection. Ping is the Chinese equivalent of Carl. The others returned with pots full of flowers (i.e. longtime buried gold).

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."
Not disgusted with myself, or any LRL manufactures at all. This has all been a learning journey for me and my people. Nothing comes free and there is a thread of truth in many things. This is for YOU to decide. I added some information to this board and Mr. Carl knows I am correct. I will stand back and let him finish his report. Nobody seems to believe anything anyway. I think each individual needs to make their own decision. I certainly don't agree with all manufactures of ANYTHING, but on the other hand I don't agree with Carl and others either. You need to pay your dues boys.

VCRB
PS- Everybody is going to cry foul no matter what happens. Either way as none these opinions are going to sway a person one way or another.
Old 11-17-2006, 03:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
You might want to consult the nice gentleman that did an extensive job tearing one apart. I would assume that he did much better testing than you are doing ?
He did an excellent dissection, which has been recognized by me and others. But his analysis is incomplete, and I hope to add to his effort.

Quote:
I have put information and our findings for you to view and you have nothing to say.
Sorry, didn't see where you posted any information or findings, other than to say "it don't work." Anybody can say that, with nothing at all to back it up.

Quote:
PS- So you are saying the MINEORO is beeping over gold
EVERYWHERE ?
I'm saying the Mineoro is beeping, and there must be a reason that it is beeping. It is very simple to say that it is not responding to gold, but a far more complete answer is to show exactly what it is responding to. When you do that, then you have proof it does not locate gold, and you possibly have proof of fraud.

Ferinstance, I can just say that the piece-o-crap PPL does not detect gold. But I can also buy one, open it up, and show that the contents consists of sand, sulfur, table salt, magnets, and a gold sample which, from the perspective of RealPhysics, is just plain stupid. And I can also show, through the use of randomized blind testing, that the so-called dowsing response is nothing but a mind trick. So I have shown the reason the PPL can give a response, which has nothing at all to do with locating gold. And I have shown that it was designed by an idiot who knows nothing about physics.

- Carl
Old 11-17-2006, 04:00 AM

Default A question for VCRB

VCRB,

You say that you have tried alot of the LRL's and found none to work and are now following another path. What is that path? I don't have the time to go thru every thread of all the forums so I'm asking you to do me a favor and in turn save me the grief you went thru. Me personally, I've been consistant in posting interest in Induced Polarization and have moved on to Spectral Induced Polarization and even using Natural Fields for same which that cute Scientist Dr. Erika Gasperikova and Dr. Morrison I believe have a paper on. Now using the earth's natural fields you COULD possibly make an LRL of sorts. What Spectral Induced Polarization does is observe the phase change over frequency at very low frequencies to determine the mineral there looking at. At sub hz you can more easily detect the grain size if I understand this correctly (Carl feel free to jump in to add you knowledge).

So VCRB, I've shared my direction-how about you?

Randy
Old 11-17-2006, 04:13 AM
Guru

What's the difference between Physics, and real Physics????

A test that detects "Mind Tricks" ?????

Quote:
"it don't work." Anybody can say that, with nothing at all to back it up.
Carl, you have already proved that with some of your reports. Dell
Old 11-17-2006, 07:05 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
What's the difference between Physics, and real Physics????
The same as the difference between Pseudoscience and Science. I suppose strictly speaking, Carl should have written Pseudophysics instead of just Physics.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:07 AM
robert

Thumbs down Bad joke!

Esteban: "...blah,blah... Ergo, we are the f..."
It looks like "fools" to me! I hope you are not a big ones!?lol
VCRB, it looks like you already know all the answers!? Isnt that so?
Also looks like you have something "unsolved" with Carl from the past?
Why buging here? To much empty txt ... for nothing. Can u use Carl's email
and argue with him in private???
Nobody interested in your anger (off subject) here!
"...I will stand back and let him finish his report...."
Even oposite...what can u do otherwise? Nothing!
"...Nobody seems to believe anything anyway...."
WRONG!

"...I think each individual needs to make their own decision...."
VERY CORRECT!
"....I certainly don't agree with all manufactures of ANYTHING, but on the other hand
I don't agree with Carl and others either. You need to pay your dues boys.
VCRB
PS- Everybody is going to cry foul no matter what happens. Either way as none these
opinions are going to sway a person one way or another..."
Very WRONG! Bad attitude! This forum is THE PLACE for man to learn new things, get some
very usefull informations,save some money....only have to read all the threads and
understand the points....
From the very begining i understood this place as "oasis" for us - prospectors,md "lovers",
as place where we can exchange informations,ideas,technicals...etc.etc..
I learned much here...i am very gratefull to Carl for starting this forum,also i am
gratefull to all members here (even Hung,Michael and Esteban) for being here and posting
their posts...even if i do not beleive in some posts,even if i argued with some of those.
Even if "calling names" occurs from time to time...No big harm done - comparing to benefits
from this place...

So VCRB,you can not come here and claim that "...Nobody seems to believe anything anyway..",
because it is not TRUE!
You can only stand and claim simillar in your name...as your own attitude...
regards VCRB
************************************************** *********************************

Dell, again you showed your great "vocal&rethorical" capabillities....but empty...
Blah,blah.....inflate text..(estebans words)...
Benefit from your previous posts - zero ! Backuped with ZERO facts!
Empty like my pockets!
regards Dell

Carl do not waste your time on "posting&arguing" with people here...for now.
Try to focus on experimenting with device as you intended from the start.Later you post
your observations here so we can talk than about it...Otherwise,it will take months for
us to see your experiences.....huh!
"...I have experience as constructor, no only as user. If I persist in this possibility,
is because I know no only a way, I know several. About this theme you don't will find
literature, schematics, etc., and obviously proponents..."
Esteban, this "theme" youve being talking about is ALL BOGUS! You are not awared of what
you sentenced here, in the very same line;
"Theme" without literature,schematic,etc is...as you claimed....NOT BACKUPED with facts,
which means - BOGUS !!! SF ! Than,how man can trust you,your claims,your observations...???
If I can not test,calculate...do a double blind test, check in science.....Than how can i
see if you are right or not???!? How can you prove your claims? With empty words???
"...I know no only a way, I know several...."
Sorry,but it seems that you do not know EVEN ONE proper way!?! By missunderstanding a whole
matter so far, it seems that you "filled" your head with a lot of prejudices and now you
are so deeply confused in all the things...nobody can "bring" you back!
You are wandering deeply and deeply in the fog.....lost!
Anyway, i can agree that you are good will man and already contibuted here a lot....Bless you!

So far as i am concerned, mineoro devices (all of those) are sensitive and responding ONLY
ON SOME ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE...same as ZAHORI...nothing else!
Why?How? Simply, its untuned,wideband receiver is not capable of filtering and receiving any
clean signal but whole spectrum of noises,hums and interferences!?
Even oposite, gold does not produce any kind of signal,ions or any other "products"..period!
Except that funny,"poor" receiver, the rest of "electronic" inside those devices are totally
nonsenced wired up, and have role just to fill up big box - nothing else! Period!
As already proven EE, with 25 years working as professional on RF "fields", i have been seen
a lot,tested a lot and i have "courage" to come here and claim "the claims"....
MAN CAN NOT DETECT ANY KIND OF GOLD EVER, WITH THOSE! P E R I O D !!!!!!!

It will take a while...and Carl will post simillar claims here! Ha,ha,ha!!!
regards

Old 11-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Guru

If its all "nonsense wired", it will be very interesing to see the schematic.This will be a proof.But i have never seen such a schematic here.
I would like to know for what purpose mineoro gives a gold plated (copper)plate, if the detector can only detect old buried gold?
Fred
Old 11-17-2006, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
He did an excellent dissection, which has been recognized by me and others. But his analysis is incomplete, and I hope to add to his effort.

Sorry, didn't see where you posted any information or findings, other than to say "it don't work." Anybody can say that, with nothing at all to back it up.

I'm saying the Mineoro is beeping, and there must be a reason that it is beeping. It is very simple to say that it is not responding to gold, but a far more complete answer is to show exactly what it is responding to. When you do that, then you have proof it does not locate gold, and you possibly have proof of fraud.

Ferinstance, I can just say that the piece-o-crap PPL does not detect gold. But I can also buy one, open it up, and show that the contents consists of sand, sulfur, table salt, magnets, and a gold sample which, from the perspective of RealPhysics, is just plain stupid. And I can also show, through the use of randomized blind testing, that the so-called dowsing response is nothing but a mind trick. So I have shown the reason the PPL can give a response, which has nothing at all to do with locating gold. And I have shown that it was designed by an idiot who knows nothing about physics.

- Carl
Since you did all this extensive testing on all these other devices, now you can complete your testing the same on the MINEORO. Just go out on your testing patch and do the same. This is not as difficult as you are making it look. Unless, your testing is flawed or you have another agenda. I am detecting hostility in your posts and must say it is not becoming at all. Perhaps I will take this discussion to another more friendly board where the moderator is not so rude. I am sure there are other forums out there.
You must remember that our observations were mostly from testing in controlled field conditions. We matched manufacture claims and went from that standpoint. I will leave you in peace to complete your report.
VCRB
PS- My horn in my auto beeps at random once and awhile also. Maybe it has detected gold also !
Old 11-17-2006, 09:44 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
PS- My horn in my auto beeps at random once and awhile also. Maybe it has detected gold also !
It will be at least as good at detecting gold as a Mineoro, probably better.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Guru

Damn them gold-plated horn contacts
Old 11-18-2006, 02:24 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I recently dissected a "Treasure Scope Raven" LRL, which turned out to have a $7.99 Radio Shack AM radio inside. That was all, an ordinary AM radio.

So perhaps your car's AM radio is wired to your horn, and everytime you drive by a gold deposit it beeps.

- Carl
Old 11-18-2006, 02:31 AM
Guru

How much did you pay for the Raven? Dell
Old 11-18-2006, 02:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
How much did you pay for the Raven? Dell
More than the $7.99 it was worth! Seriously, I don't remember.
Old 11-18-2006, 04:58 AM
Guru

Like I said, I'll give you $40 for it. I think I can make it work. But probably not as good as mine. Dell
Old 11-18-2006, 05:35 AM

Default some avance

Hello all friends from the forum,
First, I have some avance in the schematic of the Mineoro, it take time because of all the nonsense (loco,loco,loco) of the wiring , like say Robert to full the case of things ....but don't worry one day i upload the diagram...
Second, Last saturday we have a meeting with my friends (at least 12 peoples) we go for research in a Hacienda (very old house 1860) ,it was very exiting to have 3 GPR at the same time one the Ramac X3m from Mala (sweden) ,other the Sir 20 from geophysical (Usa)and the third from Sensor sofware (Canada) and with 250 Mhz antenna in situ all 3 perform verywell .
First place delivered to Ramac for the precise and without having mistake to interpreting the image result...It was incredible to have these priced($$$) machines run in the same place at the same time (i posted laster the photos)....
I say that because ALSO we have together a FG80 and another 210 beast (other version different from i posted in the forum)....and a lot of Ldr ,accurate locator etc....(without comments for the ldr )

For the Mineoro Fg80 we make many test: east west north south , trim the control another and another and another time , waiting for warming electronic...,we have "fresh gold" to test ,from 1 inch to several feet no response , NEVER ONE TIME , sometime when you move the test card you have a beep ...
but shure when you want a beep you must lower towards to the earth, shure you have your beep....
the humidity was 56% with sunshining....
I think with more practice I will have the ABILITY to produce beep in amount directions !!!
it is the second time I make test in two different place with the fg80 the first place the humidity was 45% very low ......without result....
But my friends don't find nothing with mineoro but you can't release from his mind the illusion of find gold with it ....they love the aleatory beeping,the weight of the batteries(16...) and love the beautiful wood case (yes it is, because hand made with tropical wood)
I say that because here,this day you have two technical thinking one the very hight tech with Gpr, minelab, geophysical instruments and another with the mythical and magical path....with lots of gimmick and EVERYBODY are happy to hunt for treasure .....with lot of fun to find old relic (iron!!!,iron!!!iron!!! ).
Carl it is good to continue your research ,it is good to see a forum with a lot of thinking direccion, a lot a creativity ,thank you again for your work and site...have nice findings,
Alexis
Thank you for all the guys who participate
Old 11-18-2006, 11:11 AM
Guru

Default Quack Quack !!

Quote:
Like I said, I'll give you $40 for it. I think I can make it work. But probably not as good as mine. Dell

LoL…making claims that one piece of C.R.A.P. works better than another. Bold, very bold.

Toot that horn! ROTFLMAO