LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
Thank you Hung for your favors. It's good news.
my test points are in page 1 in this subject; 6 points, but 5 of them are more important:
only Num. 1 needs to be buried other can be done easily in air; from distance you did with your ring is enough.
1- Make test for buried different size of fresh gold .
2- If can detect gold when is near iron or any other metal.
3- If can detect gold near dense minerals (like as inside a chalk pack or a mix of chalk 50%+ clay 40% + sand 10%; dry or wet).
4- If can detect gold inside or near a mass of charcoal.
5- If can detect a medium size gold When put in or behind of a thick ceramic vase(in air or soil) ?
If you do those, will have made me obliged to you.
Michael,
Two points you should know first.
Damasio told me that since the sensitivity of the new models and the circuitry improved tremendously regarding the PDC series for instance, one could detect fresh gold (gold in air). This in his opinion would show the user the detector abilities.
Alhtough I can pick fresh gold under special conditions, it's not intended to act as a fresh gold seeker detector, it's just on consequence under circumstances if you know what I mean.
If say I'm in an already ionized place by the existence of gold mining and if humidity rate allows, the FG80 should be able to pick up a ring for instance at several feet away.

Also, I will try those tests, but first I have to meet low humidity conditions as I live near the ocean where humidity is really high. Maybe I can try them at summertime, when humidity here is low during day, or even travel to places I can get dry conditions.
I'm getting an Amprobe TH-2A humidity meter to monitor those conditions.
So, be sure I will do those tests as soon as possible.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:55 PM

Default Help Minero FG80

Hello
I am new here and I discovered that you possessed a FG80.
I received mine one month ago and not middle to make operate it. I made my tests to 40% of humidity. Besides I made the tests in a land where I found a lot of gold Gallic pieces. I even make the test with the cool gold and always nothing.
Can you tell myself if there is one special way to adjust it because I don't know what i'm doing bad.
Sorry for my English but I make what I can.

Thank you Jean-paul
Old 08-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Guru

Meghcy Hung, I wish good lucks, unique excavations for you.
I will be much cheerful if see here your founds.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by neronc
Hello
I am new here and I discovered that you possessed a FG80.
I received mine one month ago and not middle to make operate it. I made my tests to 40% of humidity. Besides I made the tests in a land where I found a lot of gold Gallic pieces. I even make the test with the cool gold and always nothing.
Can you tell myself if there is one special way to adjust it because I don't know what i'm doing bad.
Sorry for my English but I make what I can.

Thank you Jean-paul
Hi Jean Paul,
First of all, welcome here and I hope you make a lot of friends.

Let's start with the fresh gold sample. You will need low humidity of less than 50% to be able to detect. I currently have around 65% and still I'm able to make the detector beep at the sample at short distances.
Since you have humidity around 40%, that's fine.
Point the detector perpendicular to ground and turn it on after setting the venneer pot to 000. Then begin increasing turns until it beeps.
This will depend on your climate conditions and ground threshold, but it's usually around 280. Could be more or less than this tough. As soon as it beeps, see if it accepts increasing even more. There will be a point where the detector will beep continuosly . Then you have reached max for that moment. Turn it back some numbers. Each number corresponds to one turn 360 deg in a regular pot. Then you're set. Point to the sample and it sould beep once or twice. It will eventually stops as the ionic chamber will get polarized. Touch the antenna on the ground to depolarize it. And start again. Depending on your electrostatic fields condition, you should be able to make it beep at different distances. The more powerful the electrostatic field, the longer the distance you will get. Sometimes it may get so sensitive that once it beeps to the sample it will trigger a continuous beep. Then you decrease the knob until it stops. This feature, I believe, is the auto function working on so when you're in the field, a distant target or a weak signal gets tracked.

For long time buried gold, you simply repeat the initial step above of turning the detector and calibrating to the first beep. That's it. Go to the field and whenever it finds buried gold, it will beep continuously or not , depending on the mass found and you just reduce the knob until you are able to trace the center of it.
Remember, after rains, wait 4 days minimum before going out.
Best of luck.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Guru

Bellow is a sample of the gold rock detected with my friend's PDC. It was taken from a depth of 105 feet. All his mining area as well as the other miner's was detected with the PDC210.
Imagine the areas the FG80 would detect there... I have to go to that place again!
Attached Images

Old 08-10-2006, 08:56 PM

Default Jean-Paul

Hello

Thank you for the answer and the explanations. I am going to try one of these next days.
I have try this afternoon again (before reading your message) and the device got to bipper in only one directionet this more and more continuous. no luck for me because I met in the neighbor's field where it is prohibited me from entering.
I could not control the reality of the signal. The humidity was of 58%.
Is it possible to know where you live because it would be maybe preferable to pay to you the plane to come here to learn me to use the FG80? Why not.

Belgium is there one of the countries oùil has the more of treasures to the square meter because it was always a country of passage to all times.

Thank you again and I will give news of the results.

My mail is jf039059@scarlet.be
Old 08-11-2006, 01:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by neronc
Hello

Thank you for the answer and the explanations. I am going to try one of these next days.
I have try this afternoon again (before reading your message) and the device got to bipper in only one directionet this more and more continuous. no luck for me because I met in the neighbor's field where it is prohibited me from entering.
I could not control the reality of the signal. The humidity was of 58%.
Is it possible to know where you live because it would be maybe preferable to pay to you the plane to come here to learn me to use the FG80? Why not.

Belgium is there one of the countries oùil has the more of treasures to the square meter because it was always a country of passage to all times.

Thank you again and I will give news of the results.

My mail is jf039059@scarlet.be
Hi Jean,

You actually can detect inside city limits but this requires experience to judge the beep patterns and conditions you encounter.
I'd suggest going to places outside city and away from power lines, cars, etc. Remote places seem to be the best bet for you to know your detector better and get used to its beep patterns. Try to research stories and places there. In the woods or isolated places, if there's something buried, the FG80 will give unmistakingly beeps.
By the way I'm in Brazil. Let me know how you are doing with your detector.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Bellow is a sample of the gold rock detected with my friend's PDC. It was taken from a depth of 105 feet. All his mining area as well as the other miner's was detected with the PDC210.
Imagine the areas the FG80 would detect there... I have to go to that place again!
Goodness gracious, it is hard to imagine anyone digging a hole 105 foot deep. I wager you were extremely tired after accomplishing that feat! About how many hours did it take?
Old 08-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Goodness gracious, it is hard to imagine anyone digging a hole 105 foot deep.
This was one of the eight 7 foot diameter, 100 foot deep average holes existing in his mining section area.
The holes were dug according to the concentration spots detected by the PDC210 from the veins.
The hole is dug until you find the 'mother rock' where the gold is . The picture above was from a sample of a much bigger rock. This concentration was determined as having 144g of gold per ton of rock.

Quote:
I wager you were extremely tired after accomplishing that feat! About how many hours did it take?
I did not dig the hole. His workers did, and depending on the degree of difficuilty encountered such as rocks, tree rots, etc. this may take from 3 to 5 days to dig one hole that deep in general.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:17 PM
robert

Smile Hi on a fly!

It sunny here on Rhodes island!
I see you still arguing.....sheeeeesh!
I am walking some locations and collecting some old greek coins....
With Minelab in my hands....not mineoro! Ha!
regards
P.S.
see you in september
Old 08-28-2006, 09:19 AM

I bought DC2007 before two months but there is no success yet!
Old 08-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Guru

mosha, could you please write; where is your country and what's air humidity percent?
Old 08-28-2006, 10:01 AM

I am from Saudi ARabia, humidity low.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:14 PM
Guru

What I am much curious about is to know; is there explicit differences between FG80 and PDC 210?

YES. THE FG80 IS MUCH MORE POWERFUL IN TERMS OF DETECTION AS I NOTICED.

How accurate and truthful are these claims about their latest AUTOMATIC models ;
_ There is no need to calibrate

THAT'S CORRECT. UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEARCH A SMALL OBJECT . THEN YOU JUST RAISE SENSITIVITY A LITTLE.
AGAIN, IT'S IMPERIAL FOR THE USER OWNING A DIGITAL HYGROMETER DUE TO HUMIDITY VARYING FROM PLACE TO PLACE AND TIME. SO WHEN THE USER KNOWS WHAT KIND OF HUMIDITY EXISTS HE CAN DETERMINE THE RANGE CHANCES AND THE KIND OF CALIBRATION TO EMPLOY.

_ It does not loose calibration even after hours of search.

YES.
_ 100% reliability, 100% performance.

THE DEVICXE IS COMPLETELY STABLE.
BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT THE IONIC /ELECTROSTATIC PHENOMENA IS DYNAMIC. THE FIELDS EXTENDS AND SHRINKS, JUST LIKE A 'LIVING BREATH ORGANISM'.
If be so, I'm sure with such a detector every place you step in will turn with full hands. How about you or other owners? Please share us in your experiences. Regards.

I ALREADY BECAME AWARE OF SOME OWNERS HAVING SUCESS WITH THE DC2007 AND 2008. DAMASIO TOLD ME THEY ARE GATHERING INFO RIGHT NOW TO POST IN THEIR SITE AND THEY ALSO CHANGED THEIR WEB DESIGNER AND SOON MANUAL, PICTRES ETC. WILL BE INCLUDED.

Michael, you are correct.
I've been extremely busy lately in my studio. Finished two projects and now I have a DVD mixing and authoring job to complete.
Alhtough I feel impatient to go out and research, I can't abandom my clients.
As I said, I have an expedition scheduled in september that calls for a story in a place where if there's really something there, we'll find it.
But in the meantime I still could research a little in my area and to my surprise I got a response. I won't disclose more information now as I want to make sure about it and finish al the process.
Did not have time to go to the beach. Maybe next weekend. I've plagued by high humidity which theoretically is bad for small objects. Despite of that I could pick up my wedding ring one day at about 6 meters away . On this day I set it over an iron pan and it still got picked. Then I left only the iron pan at that distance. No signal. So one of your questions is already answered.
Also, so far I must say I'm very happy with the FG80 in terms of ease of detection. I will not go over this subjecy until I have gather proof what I am saying.

I know that Alonso last weekend detected a 5 gram nugget inside an old mine with the FG80. The nugget was at 7 feet deep. They had a top of line Minelab who could only mark the nugget at 6 inches.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:08 PM
Guru

Hi Hung, very good and encouraging news. thank you.
I am impatiently waiting for your new news. I persistently ask you don't lay aside your expeditions anymore and shed lights on this situation to relieve us.
I only didn't get one of my questions answer:
Is their searching speed really the same being advertised?
( simply waving right to left and VS and go ahead) or can you search 1 hectare x 1hectare at 5 minutes?

Hung, I have a complaint from you; you disregarded to my suggested tests, anyway thank you.
Hung, what do you think about Mosha problem? whereas his place humidity should be under 20% !!Regards.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
Is their searching speed really the same being advertised?
( simply waving right to left and VS and go ahead) or can you search 1 hectare x 1hectare at 5 minutes?

Michael, if the target is a considerable size and mass and conditions allow, it actually might take far less than 5 minutes. I know of a reported case (I'm not allowed to disclose the identity) in which a researcher detected a target 5 miles away and currently is in the recovery process. Tons of gold.
The detector is stable and the circuitry is state of the art. But the phenomena itself is variable. So if sometimes detection does not occur in a particular spot, it's because the phenomena is varying in intensity. Just go back another day and try again. But I bet if this happens is because the target is really small.

Quote:
Hung, I have a complaint from you; you disregarded to my suggested tests, anyway thank you.
I'll get back to it.
Quote:
Hung, what do you think about Mosha problem? whereas his place humidity should be under 20% !!Regards.
It's all an interaction between electrostatic fields and ionic fields. If a target is big, it can be detected even if it's almost raining. The target I'm researching right now was detected in a rainy day!
If it's a small object, the distance of course will be far short.
People have to understand that big treasures are not in every street or corner. It's not because the detector is now automated and only one knob that it will do everything for the user. No. The user needs to practice and be able to trace diagnostics in each case.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:49 AM

Hi Hung,
"It's all an interaction between electrostatic fields and ionic fields. If a target is big, it can be detected even if it's almost raining."
I have question to you.
what are the electrostatic fields you mean here?is it something created by buried object or something else.
if it is created by buried object why can not we detect it from all directions.why are we restricted by only "north to south direction"?
thanks
okantex
Old 08-31-2006, 12:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by okantex
Hi Hung,
"It's all an interaction between electrostatic fields and ionic fields. If a target is big, it can be detected even if it's almost raining."
I have question to you.
what are the electrostatic fields you mean here?is it something created by buried object or something else.
if it is created by buried object why can not we detect it from all directions.why are we restricted by only "north to south direction"?
thanks
okantex
This is a discovery Damasio and Alonso made and also the core of the 'Damasio-Alonso Detection Method'. Damasio is writing a book on this.
See here the explanation:
http://www.mineoro.com/treasure/field01.htm
Of course it's not only the electrostatic fields. The method of capturing the ions and classifying them is exclusive of the 'Damasio Alonso Method'.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:12 AM
Guru

Default Experts on Zahori and Minero - Estaban and Hung

I am still interested in what type of ionic fields the Zahori and Minero detectors detect. Are the ions detected plus (+) or minus (-) ions.

I am bulding a PIC microcontroller based unit and I need to know what type of ions my detector should be looking for...??? I have ascertained that ions will trigger my ion detector at less than 53 microseconds and electrostatic fields will be much slower.

You expert experience would really help me.

Thanks in advance,
Goldfinder
Old 09-01-2006, 02:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder
I am still interested in what type of ionic fields the Zahori and Minero detectors detect. Are the ions detected plus (+) or minus (-) ions.
Negative ions. Refers to Mineoro. Don't know about Zahori.
If you do a search on the Mineoro subject you will find aditional info.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:33 AM

Hi Hung,
I remembersomething like that " FG80 is just for gold and it doen not effected by high voltage link"this was Mineoro's claim,is not it?
this is from your experiences
"Yesterday I returned to the site now with more time to investigate and to my astonishment, the source of the beeps is an underground powerhouse in that hill... In the middle of nothing! Well actually in the site there are a lot of trees, branches, rocks and thousands of leaves on the ground. Typicaly of rain forrests vegetation. At the time I arrived there I knew there was someting wrong when I could not pick the signal from 150 feet like on sunday, only closer"
HOW CAN İT EFFECTED FROM THAT POWERHOUSE if it works like they claim.it has clasifier ,has not it?
there is no gold in powerhouse just electromagtetic field.

And you say in one of your letters that yuo tested it in your place and there is acell phone transmitter there.ok. but the work with Ghz
and also we (human beings )emit 50hertz energy. and power lines in my country works with 220 volt 60hertz .
does mineoro recieve something like 60 hertz?
if so in mineoro£s page ,they demonsrate afigure.a man hhhholds gold in hand and other friend detects it.what does man detects ? his friend£s 50 hertz energy or gold?
Just suspicious
by the way I am sure it detects .but theory which mineoro claims is not logical.
okantex
have a nice day
Old 09-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Guru

Nothing to do with ac frequency.
It seems you don't understand the working principle.
When the detector IS near or inside intense electrical fields obviously interference will hapen. This occurs not only with Mineoro but with any detector in the world.

When the detector on the other hand is away from electrical powerlines, it will detect perfectly a target (average mass) if it happens to be buried under that powerlines. The electrical field of the target will overcome the local AC field and will 'conduct' the gold ion to the detector.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Guru

Mineoro's trademark as well as the 'Damasio Alonso Detectio System' are now registered and passive of law aplications.

ALL AUTHORS RIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT ARE PROTECTED BY LAW AND REGISTERED .
©Copyright by Mineoro - All rights reserved by Damásio&Alonso®.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Guru

Default Copyrights are not patents

Hi Hung,
As far as US and other countries go, the only thing a copyright protects against copying is a work of art or a publication such a piece of art work or written publication. As such, the minero design of their case and exact copy of their circuit diagram is protected. The concept of how it works, e.g., if their device detects ions or electrostatic fields cannot be protected with a copyright. These type of detectors are not patentable as most of the circuits are already in the public domain.

For example, the Zahori is not protected as it is public domain device and anyone can copy, manufacture, and sell it without any recourse from Mineroro. Similarly, any type of ion detector is not protected as long as the circuit is public domain. For example, the Ivconic design is public domain since it was published on Carl' site. If Ivconic copyrighted his circuit board that could be copyrighted but another version of it in a different form.

So all anyone has to do is come up with a differnt case and layout and not use Mineroro's circuit and there is nothing Mineroro can do. Of course they could sue but would loose in any court of law and loose big time.

I have copyrights and know patent law quite well.

Goldfinder
Old 09-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Guru

Thanks for the clarification goldfinder.

I believe there could be lots of ion detectors out there. But since Mineoro's concept is unique, it would be almost impossible to replicate one without knowing the true formula. The way I see it according what Damasio told me, is that the electronics and circuitry are not enough to replicate it. It would never work properly.
That's why he's not worried of this possibility.

What I think the above Minero's statement means is that all trade marks as FG, center&deep, damasio alonso method, etc. are registered and copyrighted.