LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-24-2011, 11:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
I have no disagreement. I have questions.
I watch Funfinder repeat the same information of who he says are the good guys and who are bad guys, but he does not answer simple questions.

My last post is a question that Funfinder does not answer.
But I see you have not made any comment about my questions either.
So I ask you:

1. In your opinion, is it ok to take private information and copyrighted circuits to use for commercial activities?
Or do you think this is wrong?

2. Do you think Funfinder will publish the Crypton circuit or OKM circuits in the Geotech forums so we can study them for free scientific development and improvement?
Or do you think Funfinder will not publish these circuits?

Best wishes,
J_P
΅
Hahahaha
Hi J_P.
My opinion for first question is "Wrong", but what is happening for a copyrighted circuit ligh modificated ???
The second question is wrong because both detectors (OKM and Crypton) will be full or glue inside so not easy to make a good reverse engineering.

Regards
Old 11-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
΅
Hahahaha
Hi J_P.
My opinion for first question is "Wrong", but what is happening for a copyrighted circuit ligh modificated ???
The second question is wrong because both detectors (OKM and Crypton) will be full or glue inside so not easy to make a good reverse engineering.

Regards
You give some interesting answers, Geo.
I agree with you it is wrong to use copyrighted materials that you don't own for commercial purposes.

You ask what is happening for a copyrighted circuit modified?
Circuit features are usually patented rather than copyrighted.
But if a valid patent or copyright exists, then the circuit cannot be used for commercial purposes unless you have obtained a license or permission from the person who owns the patented or copyrighted part of the circuit.
We see there are many electronic machines which have been modified, and have several patents from different patent owners that are being sold commercially by a company.
A company who sells these these modified electronic products first obtains licenses and agreements with the owners of the patents before they sell a product that has patented parts inside.

But what about private information?
What about circuits and other information about electronic projects which is not copyrighted, but is kept private?
Is it your opinion that private information should remain as private property of the people who own this information?
Or should the private information be made public for everyone to use?

The second question about Crypton and OKM is not wrong.
We have seen how Alexismex removed epoxy to show the parts inside of a Mineoro locator.
And my question remains:
Do you think Funfinder will publish the Crypton circuit or the OKM circuit?
Or do you think he will not publish these circuits?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Guru

Hi J_P.
For me are simple.......
Private information must be private if the owner of them don't like to give them to other persons....
Now about to modify a device or circuit. If the modification makes a new or a better device then i agree. But if it makes ONLY a new device with nothing better or nothing new details then it is Wrong.
About Funfinder... i believe that he can't make reverse engineering to OKM or Crypton so to give the schematics here. But no representative don't gives secret information out.
As i know Funfinder is not yet a representative of OKM or other device so we speak for to speak.

Regards
Old 11-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.
For me are simple.......
Private information must be private if the owner of them don't like to give them to other persons....
Now about to modify a device or circuit. If the modification makes a new or a better device then i agree. But if it makes ONLY a new device with nothing better or nothing new details then it is Wrong.
About Funfinder... i believe that he can't make reverse engineering to OKM or Crypton so to give the schematics here. But no representative don't gives secret information out.
As i know Funfinder is not yet a representative of OKM or other device so we speak for to speak.

Regards
Hi Geo,
I also agree with you about private information.
Private information belongs to the people who own it.
It does not belong to other people unless the owner decides to give it to them.
I can see you agree with me that it is wrong to take private property and copyrighted materials to use in for commercial purposes.
But Funfinder does not agree with you or me.
He says it is ok to take private property and copyrighted materials for commercial purposes.

I don't agree about your idea for using patented or copyrighted circuits which are modified to make nothing better than the original patented circuit.
It does not make a difference if the modification is an improvement or if it is no improvement.
You still cannot use patented or copyrighted materials for commercial purposes unless you pay the owner of the copyright for to use his property.
This is the law in all civilized countries.

I also agree that Funfinder is not capable of reverse engineering any OKM circuits or the Crypton circuit.
So I agree that I think he will not publish these circuits.
But I could be wrong.
Funfinder says he is very important and knows many other important people in Europe.
So maybe he knows someone who will reverse-engineer these LRLs for him so he can publish the circuits in the forum.

Maybe we must wait and see what he will do, since he does not answer the questions about his belief that it is important to use private information and copyrighted materials for free development and improvement.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-24-2011, 08:25 PM
Guru

Hi J_P.

I think we begin to stray from the subject

Regards
Old 11-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.

I think we begin to stray from the subject

Regards
Hi Geo,

I think you make a mistake.
We are at the exact subject that Funfinder opened.
Look at the top post that Funfinder made to start the subject:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder
This unit will be produced in Greece in a few weeks/months and I will test and support it for middle europe.

btw. I don't care if it's based on some old Mineoro circuit like Morgans pistol detectors because the main important fact is the real reliable improvement that Mineoro misses. Therefore Morgan and everyone has fully the justified right to make a real reliable working detector!

The unit will be available for a very fair and low price and it will be a huge improvement for all treasure hunters!
Do you see where he says he will be supporting a commercial LRL for sale?
Do you see where he says he does not care if this commercial LRL is based on Mineoro or Morgan's detectors?
I am talking about the same subject that Funfinder started.

His subject is that he will be supporting a commercial LRL for sale in Europe.
His subject is that he does not care if his commercial LRL activities use Mineoro circuits or Morgan's circuits.
If this is not the subject, then what is the subject?

Have you found a different subject that we should discuss instead of the subjects that Funfinder opens here?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-25-2011, 10:16 AM

picture a lot more effective, is ..Pictures tell everything.Morgan okm mineora and others ...
Old 11-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknoloji View Post
picture a lot more effective, is ..Pictures tell everything.Morgan okm mineora and others ...
Does this picture tell the story of commercial LRLs for sale?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-27-2011, 03:00 PM
Guru

Last time i try to do reverse engineering of the OBMD-1. If all will go OK then i will give the schematic here as a present for new year.

Regards
Old 11-27-2011, 09:44 PM

I'm afraid..

Best wishes
Old 11-28-2011, 12:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Last time i try to do reverse engineering of the OBMD-1. If all will go OK then i will give the schematic here as a present for new year.

Regards
and do you know if someone already test this device and get good results?
Old 11-28-2011, 04:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
and do you know if someone already test this device and get good results?
I don't know, and i am not interesting for it. I have better lrl
Very simple i have a pcb schematic and i try to reverse it. Now i have reversed about 90%. If i will finish it then i put it here for studing.

Regards
Old 11-29-2011, 04:30 AM
Guru

Question

Quote:
I don't know, and i am not interesting for it. I have better lrl
Very simple i have a pcb schematic and i try to reverse it. Now i have reversed about 90%. If i will finish it then i put it here for studing.

Regards

Regards

Hi Geo
I am interesting about OBMD1 circuit and data . please upload some pictures
From inside box and circuit.
Best regards.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post

Regards

Hi Geo
I am interesting about OBMD1 circuit and data . please upload some pictures
From inside box and circuit.
Best regards.

Hi.
It is a magnetic field detector with a IR stage. I have not photo from inside the detector but i have a pcb file that Andreas sent at a Greek forum. I will try to find the address and i"ll put here a link.
Regards
Old 11-30-2011, 04:03 PM

Default Important

The company have seen all posts about thread obmd-1.
We have made tests Spring - Summertime and Autumn with success 100% in real targets (model OBMD-1 for old buried paramagnetic objects and OBMD-1A for archeology objects), but, we have not finished experiments of Winter section.
Also this is the basic reason that, we don't send samples for test via forums... etc and we don't start sales via world- dealers, because we have not full guarantee now for success
For this time, we don't accept affairs, about project OBMD-1 from members that have not made tests our model.
Also we see certain members without our authorisation is ready to present false elements.
Strange is here why your member mr Vrondos (Geo) without full infos, without our authorisation, without authorisation by Andreas about our model, want present his opinions. If he has our model his hands, with invoice etc , of course we need opinions. If not, our company legal protection for negative publicity
In this case we prohibit without our authorisation the presentation our each report for our models.
We want from administrator the deletion thread OBMD-1 and stop all opinions before we are ready
Our company promise, when we finish all tests (we need tests for Winter), we make official report via your forums and we publication official opinions from our customers or members that will make tests with our project.
Also we promise, if we are ready we answer all member's questions
Old 11-30-2011, 05:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYPTON.COM.GR View Post
We have made tests Spring - Summertime and Autumn with success 100% in real targets (model OBMD-1 for old buried paramagnetic objects and OBMD-1A for archeology objects), but, we have not finished experiments of Winter section.
Also this is the basic reason that, we don't send samples for test via forums... etc and we don't start sales via world- dealers, because we have not full guarantee now for success
For this time, we don't accept affairs, about project OBMD-1 from members that have not made tests our model.
Also we see certain members without our authorisation is ready to present false elements.
Strange is here why your member mr Vrondos (Geo) without full infos, without our authorisation, without authorisation by Andreas about our model, want present his opinions. If he has our model his hands, with invoice etc , of course we need opinions. If not, our company legal protection for negative publicity
In this case we prohibit without our authorisation the presentation our each report for our models.
We want from administrator the deletion thread OBMD-1 and stop all opinions before we are ready
Our company promise, when we finish all tests (we need tests for Winter), we make official report via your forums and we publication official opinions from our customers or members that will make tests with our project.
Hi CRYPTON.COM.GR,
From what you say, you have a very interestng locator machine.
Thank you for promising to show your official report here in our forum.
I will watch to see how well your locator performs after you finish the tests.
I know Andreas is a very good electronic engineer, so I expect to see something better than the non-working locators which are manufactured from other commercial producers.

This forum does not permit publishing copyrighted materials.
you can read our rules here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=10526
Also you can read the statement of Carl-NC who owns this forum and website here: http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...ile=policy.dat

If you have concerns that someone will post information which you own the copyrights to, then you can contact Carl-NC.
Carl-NC will not permit anyone to publish copyrighted materials here unless they first have permission from the owner.

Also I ask you is Funfinder from Austria the authorized representative for your company?
I think maybe Funfinder is not your representative -- because Funfinder has made strong arguments to say that owner's rights are not to be protected.
Funfinder says that "owner's rights shall go to hell".
Can you tell us if Funfinder is your authorized company representative?
Or is funfinder not your authorized company representative?

===
Γεια CRYPTON.COM.GR,
Από αυτά που λέτε, έχετε ένα πολύ interestng συσκευή εντοπισμού.
Σας ευχαριστούμε για την πολλά υποσχόμενη για να δείξει επίσημη έκθεσή σας εδώ στο forum μας.
Θα παρακολουθήσετε για να δείτε πόσο καλά συσκευή σας εκτελεί αφού ολοκληρώσετε τις δοκιμές.
Ξέρω ότι ο Ανδρέας είναι ένα πολύ καλό Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός, οπότε περιμένω να δω κάτι καλύτερο από τον μη ενεργό εντοπιστές τα οποία παρασκευάζονται από άλλα εμπορικά παραγωγούς.

Αυτό το φόρουμ δεν επιτρέπει τη δημοσίευση copyrighted υλικό.
μπορείτε να διαβάσετε τους κανόνες μας εδώ: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=10526
Επίσης μπορείτε να διαβάσετε τη δήλωση του Καρλ-NC ποιος είναι ο ιδιοκτήτης αυτού του φόρουμ και της ιστοσελίδας εδώ: http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...ile=policy.dat

Εάν έχετε ανησυχίες για κάποιον θα δημοσιεύσουμε τις πληροφορίες που έχετε στην κατοχή σας τα πνευματικά δικαιώματα, τότε μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με Carl-NC.
Carl-NC δεν θα επιτρέψει σε κανέναν να δημοσιεύσει copyrighted υλικό εδώ, εκτός αν αυτοί έχουν προηγουμένως άδεια από τον ιδιοκτήτη.

Επίσης, ζητώ από εσάς είναι Funfinder από την Αυστρία εξουσιοδοτημένος αντιπρόσωπος για την εταιρεία σας;
Νομίζω ότι ίσως Funfinder δεν είναι αντιπροσωπευτικό σας -- επειδή Funfinder έχει ισχυρά επιχειρήματα να πω ότι τα δικαιώματα του ιδιοκτήτη δεν πρέπει να προστατευθούν.
Funfinder λέει ότι "τα δικαιώματα του ιδιοκτήτη πρέπει να πάει στην κόλαση".
Μπορείτε να μας πείτε αν Funfinder είναι εξουσιοδοτημένος αντιπρόσωπος της εταιρείας σας;
Ή μήπως δεν funfinder εξουσιοδοτημένο αντιπρόσωπο της εταιρείας σας;

Τις καλύτερες ευχές μου,
J_P

===

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-30-2011, 06:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi.

From what i know, i can attach here a pcb diagram from OBMD-1 detector because this pcb file has attached by you at Greek forum Psaxtiria.net.
If administrators allow me i can attach it here. After it i think that i can make reverse engineering it.
I wait the opinion of Carl and Qiaozhi

Regards
Old 11-30-2011, 06:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi.

From what i know, i can attach here a pcb diagram from OBMD-1 detector because this pcb file has attached by you at Greek forum Psaxtiria.net.
If administrators allow me i can attach it here. After it i think that i can make reverse engineering it.
I wait the opinion of Carl and Qiaozhi

Regards
Hi Geo,

Carl does not permit posting commercial schematics from manufacturers unless they give permission.
See what Carl says about schematic rules here: http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...schematics.dat
"If a manufacturer contacts me with a legitimate complaint about a schematic posted here (such as a redrawn manufacturer's schematic), then I will pull it".

The manufacturer has already posted in Carl's forum that he does not want his schematics posted.
Maybe good to check with Carl to make sure about the details.
I think it depends on where the schematic came from.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-30-2011, 06:51 PM

Hi member J_P
Thank you for your comprehension.
Sorry for poor English.
We are Greek businessmen and interested itself for export a very interesting locator machine, with collaboration Andreas Christi.
This machine is not a gold detector, but a long range discrimination locator without filter between Au,Ag,Cu
About technical information, we think better contact with andreas Christi. Yes he is a very good electronic engineer, but we don't know if he want publish more infos now for our model.
From us ONLY Andreas has complete authorisation to presents here, that he believes, don't create problem in our interests of company.
About Funfinder from Austria, yes he is interest for authorized representative our company, but this time we cannot put authorized dealer, before we must be finish with winter tests.
If we finish all tests, we have not problem if funfinder is a authorized dealer, it's not time for this now
We must be should, right with commercial communication with dealers and customers.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,

Carl does not permit posting commercial schematics from manufacturers unless they give permission.
See what Carl says about schematic rules here: http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...schematics.dat
"If a manufacturer contacts me with a legitimate complaint about a schematic posted here (such as a redrawn manufacturer's schematic), then I will pull it".

The manufacturer has already posted in Carl's forum that he does not want his schematics posted.
Maybe good to check with Carl to make sure about the details.
I think it depends on where the schematic came from.

Best wishes,
J_P
OK, if so then i will try to found the exactly address (URL) of the Greek forum where Andreas has post the pcb schematic. But who saw here a commercial schematic by me???

Regards
Old 11-30-2011, 07:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
OK, if so then i will try to found the exactly address (URL) of the Greek forum where Andreas has post the pcb schematic. But who saw here a commercial schematic by me???

Regards
Hi Geo,

If Andreas posted a schematic in a public forum which has no copyrights, then it is probably in the public domain.
But this does not mean it is the same exact schematic which the OBMD-1 locator is built to.
Maybe the commercial version is changed from what you saw Andreas post.

If we learn that it is ok to post the Andreas schematic, then we must be careful to not confuse his schematic with the schematic which is used inside the current version of the OBMD-1 locator.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-30-2011, 08:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,

If Andreas posted a schematic in a public forum which has no copyrights, then it is probably in the public domain.
But this does not mean it is the same exact schematic which the OBMD-1 locator is built to.
Maybe the commercial version is changed from what you saw Andreas post.

If we learn that it is ok to post the Andreas schematic, then we must be careful to not confuse his schematic with the schematic which is used inside the current version of the OBMD-1 locator.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I attach the address where you can find the pcb schematic. The file attached by Andreas or PIDETECT in Greek forum. You must login so to have the ability to see and download the file. I have more to say, but wait, slowly... slowly

Regards
http://www.psaxtiria.net/forum/showp...3&postcount=15
Old 11-30-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Hi J_P.
I attach the address where you can find the pcb schematic. The file attached by Andreas or PIDETECT in Greek forum. You must login so to have the ability to see and download the file. I have more to say, but wait, slowly... slowly

Regards
http://www.psaxtiria.net/forum/showp...3&postcount=15
Your past and your objectives, us they compel to be very careful with your "double face". We must be certify, for your movement, that we believe is opposite with our right policy and your movements will be faced proportionally.
This is a critical point for you, because you must be forget here designer Andreas Christi, forget here your hunter for.. glory or...... Here you have a company and this company know very well your person
We are businessmen and we don't want problems from amateurs that have ignorance our project
You know if this PCB is complet? You know if use fet, or PNP-NPN? You know duty cycle RF out or sensor? You think we dont know method invert mechanics? Simple you want present here some general infos for your personal objective.
If we need publish some infos this is our choice.
If you need publish real infos, you can buy one OBMD-1, destroy protection and you are free publish infos see with your eyes
Please Administator delete this thread now. If we are complet, we can start new thread about OBMD-1, with rights infos, with opinions only from real users, only with real tests and video's
This is final post about us. We wait now Administator.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:53 PM
Guru

I see nothing illegal in that I write.
Carl will decide
Old 11-30-2011, 10:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
...From us ONLY Andreas has complete authorisation to presents here, that he believes, don't create problem in our interests of company.
About Funfinder from Austria, yes he is interest for authorized representative our company, but this time we cannot put authorized dealer, before we must be finish with winter tests.
Hmmm... the plot thickens...

The Crypton company says Funfinder has an interest to become an authorized dealer, but they have only authorized Andreas to present their information here.
They will not accept any dealers until after their winter testing is done.

Funfinder is not authorized, and Crypton will not allow him to be a dealer at this time.
So all this talk we have been hearing from Funfinder supporting Crypton is hypothetical.

Now I seriously wonder if the Crypton company wants Funfinder to be their authorized dealer.
Funfinder has already made strong arguments to explain why he does not respect owner's rights or licenses for proprietary circuits.
Aren't "owner's rights" and proprietary circuits what Crypton is fighting to preserve?

Best Wishes,
J_P