J_P
Old 09-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Is this a joke?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Hi J_Player what mean? this man not know the Electronic nothing but have success

The what you see is real not joke my dear and Not Vlf or RF I know what scheme he is build is only passive receiver with ferrite coil

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 09-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Hi J_Player what mean? this man not know the Electronic nothing but have success

The what you see is real not joke my dear and Not Vlf or RF I know what scheme he is build is only passive receiver with ferrite coil

and a threshold detector HEAR
Old 09-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post
and a threshold detector HEAR

The magnitude or intensity that must be exceeded for a certain reaction, phenomenon, result, or condition to occur or be manifested.
"nothing happens until the signal passes the threshold"

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 09-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Passive receiver from our student in Algeria this is for skeptics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAESB...ature=youtu.be

<< My channel >> << My shop >> << Sensors A >> << Senors B >> << Laser LRL 3D >>

Video test and discovery >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e64xWX9YqpM

Please do not demand Private Messages
.. I cant reply all ....Thank you for understanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas

What do I mean?
You made a post which shows a video of a student walking around with a box that has a plastic tube on the front and we hear beeping noise when the student moves it past rocks on the ground.
Then your post shows another video which you describe as "Video test and discovery >>>".
This video is showing someone playing with coins that were dumped on a plastic box with a label that says "KING LRL v 4.1" printed on the front.
After showing the box and coins, someone plays with the coins for about three minutes, and puts them in a ceramic bowl.
Then in the last 30 seconds, I see a gray cylinder which is shown with a small funnel-shaped end.

Is this a video test? Or are you wasting our time?

What important thing does this student video show for a skeptic?
I have seen many videos like this one.
In fact I can make videos like this student video, which show even better amazing beeps.
We have some classic footage from hung detecting amazing things inside his house, which even LRL-believers laugh at.

I am now a skeptic, after watching your video which says "Video test and discovery >>>".
This does not appear to be a video test.
It appears to be advertising propaganda for some very expensive firmware that you have been trying to sell to readers of the longrangelocators forum.

I have news for you:
This forum is for people who want to discuss technical details of projects -- not for advertising.
This particular thread is about the properties of an oscillator with an antenna connected to it, not about coins we see people playing with on youtube or a student making beeps in the rocks.

You can advertise your expensive hex files and hardware for free in this forum....
Make your free advertising posts here ==> http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...splay.php?f=66

Note the sticky message at the top of the free advertising area:
Quote:
Unlike some of the other metal detecting classifieds, this one is for everyone:
  • Dealers are welcomed <== (this is you)
  • No limit on how many items you can post
  • eBay links are fine
  • You can advertise whatever price you want, even if it means you'll make a profit.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-10-2014, 07:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
What do I mean?
You made a post which shows a video of a student walking around with a box that has a plastic tube on the front and we hear beeping noise when the student moves it past rocks on the ground.
Then your post shows another video which you describe as "Video test and discovery >>>".
This video is showing someone playing with coins that were dumped on a plastic box with a label that says "KING LRL v 4.1" printed on the front.
After showing the box and coins, someone plays with the coins for about three minutes, and puts them in a ceramic bowl.
Then in the last 30 seconds, I see a gray cylinder which is shown with a small funnel-shaped end.

Is this a video test? Or are you wasting our time?

What important thing does this student video show for a skeptic?
I have seen many videos like this one.
In fact I can make videos like this student video, which show even better amazing beeps.
We have some classic footage from hung detecting amazing things inside his house, which even LRL-believers laugh at.

I am now a skeptic, after watching your video which says "Video test and discovery >>>".
This does not appear to be a video test.
It appears to be advertising propaganda for some very expensive firmware that you have been trying to sell to readers of the longrangelocators forum.

I have news for you:
This forum is for people who want to discuss technical details of projects -- not for advertising.
This particular thread is about the properties of an oscillator with an antenna connected to it, not about coins we see people playing with on youtube or a student making beeps in the rocks.

You can advertise your expensive hex files and hardware for free in this forum....
Make your free advertising posts here ==> http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...splay.php?f=66

Note the sticky message at the top of the free advertising area:
Best Wishes,
J_P

Yes you are right Great J_ player but you are skeptic? for that all video is false and all LRL is joke. Only words by you and others skeptics man here.

About project I have put here but you not see maybe.

Old 09-10-2014, 09:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes you are right Great J_ player but you are skeptic? for that all video is false and all LRL is joke. Only words by you and others skeptics man here.

About project I have put here but you not see maybe.
Yes I am skeptical when I see a manufacturer offer a movie of someone playing with coins for proof that his equipment works.
There are real LRLs which really work at very long ranges, and the builders of these devices have proved they work - not by showing movies of playing with coins. That is a joke.

The people who are interested in your project already read your thread and posted there where it is appropriate to talk about your project.
This thread is for Franco, not for the equipment you manufacture.
Why don't you do us all a favor and take your advertising to the place where it belongs instead of hijacking Franco's forum thread for your profit?

This is the place ==> http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...splay.php?f=66

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player;15002 I am skeptical when I see a manufacturer offer a movie of someone playing with coins for proof that his equipment works.
There are real LRLs which really work at very long ranges, and the builders of these devices have proved they work - not by showing movies of playing with coins. That is a joke.

The people who are interested in your project already read your thread and posted there where it is appropriate to talk about your project.
This thread is for Franco, not for the equipment you manufacture.
Why don't you do us all a favor and take your advertising to the place where it belongs instead of hijacking Franco's forum thread for your profit?

[B
This is the place ==>[/B] http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...splay.php?f=66

Best Wishes,
J_P
Hi you nothing understand this is not manufactured or for sell this only build by person not know electronic but my scheme and same modification because I help people. You not know me and not know my forum for knowledge in Arabic for that you say it.
And I m not interested for your comment. And please respect you word OK
You think bad and nothing understand OK be far to me OK stop to make error with me again please
This is not me and not for sell !!!!! You are Evil or what or not need understand

This is the threadt OK for the man and I not know this member to make manufactured her device... wrotebe he and shared by him.

http://www.kounooz.com/kounooz/showthread.php?t=5295

Second you are not lawyer to speak at place for Franco OK biggest player with word
And we are here to speak with respect and this thread is for discussion and knowledge about real and working LRl
Then not offended me . I can answer to you by other why OK
and why only attacked me if you are trust man why not attacked also Taxama he show her Gold Gun 707

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...2&postcount=50

Old 09-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Guru

Humm...
joker_player strikes again... (kudos to Mike!)

After trying to make a fool of Franco, now he is bothering Nicholas.
You see, in this forum there is always a pest who like a lost soul, keeps haunting the LRL guys. He claims that he lacks the time now to post here. Imagine if he didn't...

PS. Mike I would like to keep using the term you made for this guy. It was very clever and smart from your part capturing the essence of this character.
Actually Dell with his 'w.i.s.'(when idiots speak) and your 'joker player' creation are two of the most clever exercises in creativity in years. Congratulations.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

Actually Dell with his 'w.i.s.'(when idiots speak) and your 'joker player' creation are two of the most clever exercises in creativity in years. Congratulations.
Agree, this is all of Dell "clever exercises in creativity in years".

And you are not able even in such minor verbal "creativity", so you need Dells help.

Congratulations.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Guru

Hi All

Please read my first post of this thread, I said "Who does not believe in the "phenomenon" is please do not post" and I still want to add, those who have realized my LRL or modified or designed another one of his LRL should post the schematic or a block diagram. I've posted the complete project of my LRL because I think a lot of collaboration and why I think this is the main purpose of this forum. I spend most of my time in the build, modify and test my LRLs. There are different types of lrls but I think mine is easier to achieve as there are no coils to align or sensors that are hard to find or special ferrites.

Best Regards
Old 09-11-2014, 11:37 AM

Hi all, I'm very glad to be here, so Thank you.
I live in Italy, Liguria, IM province (near Sanremo).
This year I've bought my first MD (ace 250) and started to search little objects and coins on the beach (the easiest way to make experience).
In an italian MD forum I've read by FrancoItaly (s......n51) and his explanations about LRL; very interesting.
I'm naturally curious and tuned abuot alternative approach.
FrancoItaly, if possible for you, contact me in MP.
Thankyou all, thankyou Franco (forgive my poor english )
Old 09-11-2014, 11:56 AM
Guru

Hi Epsilon,

Wellcome, You can emali to me "sandokan51@libero.it"

Best regards
Old 09-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post

I've posted the complete project of my LRL because I think a lot of collaboration and why I think this is the main purpose of this forum.
Hi Franco

Except hung's spitting all other posts are some sort of collaboration. J_P explanations are example of good and friendly collaboration. We all wish you success. Not blind believer success, but proven real success.

Sorry, but in your case, what you see (or what you wish to see) is not what you really got. As J_P pointed: you are talking about phenomenon, but at the same time, you haven't idea what you sense/measure in reality.

Glorification instead of constructive critics, will not help your electronic creation to work as real LRL. Beliefs are not enough to get LRL working.

You have unsustainable beliefs only, as many other "LRL inventors" before. But I can agree with your initial thread request: beliefs and religious questions are not a matter of rational debate.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Guru

No, Hung has it right. The paid assassins on this forum probably funded by the metal detector industry or worse yet, what boils down to paying off some skeptic attack group as a tax-free donation. You see how many hours this bunch has spent trying to discredit the locators. Thousands of hours. If the locators didn't work there would be no skeptics.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

If the locators didn't work there would be no skeptics.
On other side: if the locator's work, there would be no need for beliefs that those creations work, cause constructor will know for sure that his LRL really work and will be able to prove this repeatedly in correct tests.

Now we are faced with explanations: "I believe that my LRL works."

If test shows different, there are 1000 excuses why not (wrong continent, wrong country, wrong county, humidity, noise somewhere, to low exhilaration, bad feelings, bad part of the day, earthquake somewhere, to hot, to wet, not long buried, need MD for pinpointing, Alzheimer circuit, parkinson vibration, power line somewhere, UFOs, full Moon, sun eruptions, army activity, ancient curses, pirate ghost around etc...
Old 09-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Guru

Hi WM6

You says "As J_P pointed: you are talking about phenomenon, but at the same time, you haven't idea what you sense/measure in reality."
You are right, I haven't idea what is really the phenomenon and I don't know exactly What I sense but I know that when my lrl beeps some meters further I find a metal buried and this is what is really important, all the rest are useless words.

Best Regards
Old 09-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi WM6

You says "As J_P pointed: you are talking about phenomenon, but at the same time, you haven't idea what you sense/measure in reality."
You are right, I haven't idea what is really the phenomenon and I don't know exactly What I sense but I know that when my lrl beeps some meters further I find a metal buried and this is what is really important, all the rest are useless words.

Best Regards

Old 09-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Guru

Quote:

Best Regards
I believe you, FrancoItaly, that all is, as you say.

But you manage with electronic devices, not simple divining rod, and electronic devices work according laws of physics, not by unknown magic phenomenon.

Checking your schematic, I cannot see how it can works and sense something out of known electronic/electromagnetic principle. Even simple inductor in schematic, can in some design proposition act as simple magnetometer. You are near to this, cause you have inductor in your design. Try to shield it using magnetic shield as mu-metal and you will see, how your phenomenon will disappear.

I am sure that what you sense/measure can be explained inside known laws of physics and that you are deceived by phenomenon misinterpretation. As many others before you.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Geo, I explained and demonstrate such strange phenomenon here:

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=105

Sure, I wish to applaud to some working LRL too, but for now, I can't.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post

If test shows different, there are 1000 excuses why not (wrong continent, wrong country, wrong county, humidity, noise somewhere, to low exhilaration, bad feelings, bad part of the day, earthquake somewhere, to hot, to wet, not long buried, need MD for pinpointing, Alzheimer circuit, parkinson vibration, power line somewhere, UFOs, full Moon, sun eruptions, army activity, ancient curses, pirate ghost around etc...

Yes dear WM6 Right for this we are here and in others Forum to find and make research for these excuses.

How to cancel these excuses??? only one way is testing LRL by peoples in different country and weather and ...etc... for this we ask to share knowledge

Sample I know so much peoples build LRL Circuit designer by FrancoItaly and said Work in different country and continent like Middle East. Africa and Europe

Find continuously ...
َAnd the responses of skeptics like what he said Franco rejected
This theme dedicated to the definition and delve into the terraced find an effective device for making

Old 09-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Guru

From present (simple enough to hobby builder) concepts and design, I can find enough interesting, to rebuild and test it, in first line GG AL-707.

Without of kilometer sensing expectation, of course, but maybe couple of meters for bigger deposits could be achieved by proper make and tunning.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_Player,
You're right it is 8 years that I have been interested LRL but now I have what I need, a stable LRL without false signals even if for different reasons, including health reasons, I have not been able to do extensive research in the fields, however, I found several metals, mainly composed of brass. But this is enough to show that the LRL works well. Concerning the phenomenon it certainly exists and is the one that allows to metals buried for a long time to be detected at a distance. You can also call it "disturbance" or "modulation" of an existing field, telluric currents, RF emissions, background noise, and so on. If you do not accept this fact and you use scientific laws to demonstrate that the phenomenon does not exist you will no doubt be in good company. In this forum there are many people who are experts in the field of physics and electronics, but in the real field have made a few steps with something homemade.
Best Regards
Hi Franco,
I did not use scientific laws to demonstrate that the "phenomenon" does not exist.
I used the results of calibrated instruments to demonstrate that the people at Mineoro were giving us false information when they defined the "phenomenon".
There is no science which says the "phenomenon" does not exist, we only need to take measurements to see that it does not.
The rest is well documented history, not by science.
We have witnessed a long history of the people from Mineoro planting fake jewelry, hiding transmitters to make magical beeps, and staging false demonstrations to convince people to believe the "phenomenon" and their "substance classifier" so they will pay thousands of euros to Mineoro for their equipment.
There is no science needed to learn the truth about the "phenomenon".
There are only the historical facts which anyone can observe.

If you were to actually read the posts I made earlier, you would see I never disputed the fact that your locator can beep when it comes near buried metal.
You will also find that I claim there are several phenomena responsible which can cause these beeps, and that long range locating does exist.
My point is that the different phenomena which can cause various locators to beep at locations where metal has been buried a long time is not caused by the "phenomenon" which Mineoro defined.
The detection is caused by a number of the phenomena which I described listed under the consequences and secondary effects of buried metal corroding.
Most of these phenomena which I described were already known 40 years ago, and up too 100 years ago. A few of them are more recent discoveries.
What has changed is in the past 20 years, modern electronics has become much better developed, especially in improved sensors and signal processing hardware, which makes detection of these small natural signals much easier to detect, and more affordable for an experimenter.

However, you are correct.

When you started this thread, you stated: "Who does not believe in the "phenomenon" is please do not post".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
I open this new thread to take stock of the situation. I appeal to all those who believe in the "phenomenon" and who want to contribute with ideas and projects. The starting point is that the phenomenon is as real as can testify Esteban, Morgan, Geo, Andreas, Hung, Nicolas and others, including myself. Who does not believe in the "phenomenon" is please do not post. Thanks to Andreas that reminded me of the work of Louis Rota and remembering the gun isotopes of Dr. Bickel and other scientists who have studied this phenomenon, I think it's plausible the idea that cosmic rays have a crucial role. They have a high energy and can easily penetrate into the soil. Buried metals absorb this energy and it accumulates over time and is emitted from the metals. Each metal transforms this energy according to its atomic composition and so there is a "signature" of each metal that emits this energy. In addition, this energy propagates north south axis and this indicates that importance of Earth's magnetic field, which drives this energy. Probably the phenomenon has high energy but our Lrls reveal only a "secondary energy" in the PD Alonzo the ferrite coil is affected by a variation of the magnetic field, in Crypton Andreas there are infrared radiation, in my LRL there are variations of the electric field. We can build an LRL that simultaneously measure changes in the magnetic field, in the electric field and infrared radiation and compare the values. In this way, perhaps it is possible to distinguish between metals and eliminate noise (sky and compass effect). Another way can be to find the main energy, probably in the microwave and even higher up, such as gamma rays, but at these frequencies we hobbyists can do little.
The non-scientific evidence I stated above has convinced me that Alonso and Damasio simply made up the concept of the "Phenomenon" and their "substance classifier" to serve as marketing tools to sell their expensive locating equipment. I believe they already knew their equipment was beeping because of other known effects that come from long-time buried metals. But they invented the "Phenomenon" to fool people to believe they were the designers of new mysterious floating ion locators only their equipment could discriminate.

However, in order to conform to your thread requirements, I will now become a "Phenomenon" believer.
Then we can talk about the mysterious "phenomenon" and be happy that there are no dissenters in the conversation.
But my new belief in the "Phenomenon" is only applicable to this thread
And ...
My belief in the "Phenonenon is only applicable until someone can make a post in this thread to prove I am wrong to believe in the "Phenomenon".

In all other threads I will post as common sense dictates.

Comments from a new "Phenomenon" believer:
To start out as a new believer in the "Phenomenon", I can make a correction to your first post so you have a more accurate idea of the "Phenomenon":
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
...remembering the gun isotopes of Dr. Bickel and other scientists who have studied this phenomenon, I think it's plausible the idea that cosmic rays have a crucial role. They have a high energy and can easily penetrate into the soil".
I can tell you first hand information about the role of the cosmic rays.
In one of several long conversations with Dr. Bickel, he told me about the role which cosmic rays have in his detection of the "Phenomenon".
What he said is "cosmic rays are noise which can caus interference in my measurements".
He then turned on his LRL and showed me the readings he was getting, and he detailed what each component was.
He explained what were the desirable components, and what were false noise signals.
He talked about the energy levels of cosmic rays, and how these are unwanted in his detection, along with solar activity which also made it difficult to get accurate measurements.
He mistakenly attributed these signals and noise to a number of phenomena that he and his scientist associates learned at a German university before WWII (Of course he was talking about his measurements of the "Phenomenon", which he was not aware of at the time because the "Phenomenon" had not been invented yet).

This surely adds some clues to eliminate noise, and more proof that the "Phenomenon" is real.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-12-2014, 06:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi WM6

Best Regards
Hi Franco,
Please do not be concerned for the fact that you haven't an idea what you sense/measure in reality.
We are talking about the "Phenomenon".
And we all know from past experience that the "Phenomenon" is real, which means that what you sense/measure is also real.
We have detected beeps near buried metal... this is our proof...!
If evil skeptics try to dissuade you to believe that you do not know, then ignore them.
We Phenomenon believers know better than to be tricked by evil skeptics.
When we hear beeps, then we got proof that the "Phenomenon" is real.

Best Wishes,
J_P
(true believer ... at least, true believer in this thread)

P.S. Eat your heart out, Qiaozhi ... we got proof... ain't no fairy tales here...!
Old 09-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Guru

Hi J_Player,

Maybe there was a misunderstanding between us, in fact I call this phenomenon that allows the remote detection of buried metal and not the explanation of Alonzo who gave a pseudo-scientific explanation for what is probably not even he understood. I really appreciate your work to try to understand the scientific basis of the phenomenon that would be useful to increase the performance of Lrls.

Best Regards