LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-08-2011, 07:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Okay, let's say that detects earth magnetism. When it detects a coin from any place and on any terrain , it is enough for me
Geo, problem is that such way it can detect only known coins, but our goal is to detect unknown treasure.

If your pistol return signal only in moving through a earth magnetic field, all unknown treasures remain unknown forever.

We need to do test properly with targets position unknown to pistol operator (and detecting angle cannot be 90° too).

90°detecting angle mean that treasure can be anywhere, but to establish that treasure can be anywhere you do not need PD, logical reasoning is enough.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Guru

Default New PD

Quote:
Thank you Morgan.
I wish you better results at your LRL.
Maybe now it is your time to visit Greece (to change technologies)

Regards
hello

when you have time,i would like to know if your new device can detect the gold coin near iron fence,i´m interested to know if iron afect sensitivity in your pistol.

regards
Old 06-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
hello

when you have time,i would like to know if your new device can detect the gold coin near iron fence,i´m interested to know if iron afect sensitivity in your pistol.

regards
Hi.
There is not problem. It can detect it.
Regards
Old 06-10-2011, 01:33 PM

bravo.geo!!!με αφησες με ανοιχτο το στομα για μια ακομη φορα...!!!σου ευχομαι τα καλητερα...!!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
bravo.geo!!!με αφησες με ανοιχτο το στομα για μια ακομη φορα...!!!σου ευχομαι τα καλητερα...!!!!
Hello Kostas....

Regards
Old 06-12-2011, 04:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
I saw the same as what WM6 saw.
This looks a lot like the garage test.
The difference I see is it is out doors where there is not a lot of metal or power to interfere, and I see you move the position of the PD and it will beep when pointed at the olive tree.
This reminds me of the OKM test where we see it beeping at the shovel above where the coin is buried. Nobody can tell if it is beeping at the shovel or at the gold.

But I am confused at how you describe this test.
1. You say you checked the place if there was a signal and it was fine and so you did a test. Does this mean you heard a signal? or you did not hear a signal before the test?
I did not hear a signal before the test

2. I am thinking you checked to see there was no beeps before starting, then you find beeping after you bury the coin under the tree. Is this correct?
Yes

3. You say When you finished and got the currency, detector continue sounding for about 2 minutes. Then it stopped. What does this mean?
Did you listen to the PD continue to beep for 2 minutes at the empty hole after you removed the coin?
Yes. I saw this "phainomenon" and at other lrls.

I am thinking that if you are detecting fresh gold, then maybe it would be good to have someone move the gold so we can see the PD beep at the new locations where the gold is moved to.
Maybe i will do it on the next video

Then we can know it is beeping at the gold, instead of hearing beeps only when pointing to the olive tree.
It will also be good to hear the PD tested at the tree from close distance and far distance before you bury the coin, so we know it does not beep at the tree.

Hahaha... of course i tested it and it does not beep at any trees
I don't make videos for tree detectors

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P
With blue writing is the answer I owe you.

Regards
Old 06-12-2011, 07:30 AM
Guru

Hi Geo
I congratulate for new PD . what's interesting for me is how it works ( technical theory)? Working on What's theory?
Best regards.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi J_P

Regards
In a previous post I believe you stated your PD does not beep at the coin when it is held in the air, but only when it is buried. This is somewhat confusing, as there should be a signal whether the coin is buried or not. Do you not agree? In your tests the coin has not been "long-time buried". So why do you think the PD continues to beep for 2 minutes after the coin is removed?

This behaviour does not seem to fit the usual pattern for LRLs.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
In a previous post I believe you stated your PD does not beep at the coin when it is held in the air, but only when it is buried. This is somewhat confusing, as there should be a signal whether the coin is buried or not. Do you not agree? In your tests the coin has not been "long-time buried". So why do you think the PD continues to beep for 2 minutes after the coin is removed?

This behaviour does not seem to fit the usual pattern for LRLs.

Hi Qiaozhi.
The answer is simple...... I don't know.
It's the same if I have a coin buried, or it is upon the ground. But it is different if is in the air. Sometimes detects a coin in the pocket but more times no.

Regards
Old 06-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Geo
I congratulate for new PD . what's interesting for me is how it works ( technical theory)? Working on What's theory?
Best regards.
Hi Aft.
I try to receive the "gold signal".
How is it??? I don't know and i have not a spectrum analyzer so to "see" it.
I spend about 3.5 years for this project but the results vindicated me!!

Regards
Old 06-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi.
It's the same if I have a coin buried, or it is upon the ground. But it is different if is in the air. Sometimes detects a coin in the pocket but more times no.

Regards
What happens if the coin is 100mm above the ground, for example, with the PD kept at the same angle to the ground?
I'm just wondering if the PD needs to be kept at the same angle, as a coin held in the air would cause you to hold the PD horizontally.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Aft.
I try to receive the "gold signal".
How is it??? I don't know and i have not a spectrum analyzer so to "see" it.
I spend about 3.5 years for this project but the results vindicated me!!

Regards

Strange Geo !!!!!!, because most of circuits designed base of theory .
Without theory how you designed it??? .
Ok, Geo ,if I decided build other PD seem your PD , from what point I will
Begin????
Old 06-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Guru

Default Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P
1. You say you checked the place if there was a signal and it was fine and so you did a test. Does this mean you heard a signal? or you did not hear a signal before the test?
I did not hear a signal before the test

2. I am thinking you checked to see there was no beeps before starting, then you find beeping after you bury the coin under the tree. Is this correct?
Yes

3. You say When you finished and got the currency, detector continue sounding for about 2 minutes. Then it stopped. What does this mean?
Did you listen to the PD continue to beep for 2 minutes at the empty hole after you removed the coin?
Yes. I saw this "phainomenon" and at other lrls.

I am thinking that if you are detecting fresh gold, then maybe it would be good to have someone move the gold so we can see the PD beep at the new locations where the gold is moved to.
Maybe i will do it on the next video

Then we can know it is beeping at the gold, instead of hearing beeps only when pointing to the olive tree.
It will also be good to hear the PD tested at the tree from close distance and far distance before you bury the coin, so we know it does not beep at the tree.

Hahaha... of course i tested it and it does not beep at any trees
I don't make videos for tree detectors

Regards
Hi Geo,
Thank you for the answers.
Finally we are finding some details that the video does not show.

1+2. Looking at your answers, it still seems suspect to be conducting tests in a location where there are trees around.
This is because you say this detector requires a specially fast sweep in order to make it detect.
It also raises the question of whether a skilled user could carefully control the sweep speed and pointing direction to cause it to beep without being aware that he is doing this.
For this reason, I like Qiaozhi's idea to put the detector on a rotating stand and then move the gold to different holes to see if it follows the gold when it beeps.
It would be good if this is done in a location where there are not trees or other things on the surface near the testing area.

3. So it beeps at gold only if it is put in the ground.
It does not beep at gold in the air.
And the gold does not need to be in the ground a long time.
And the reason is simple:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
It is becoming simpler now that we have the answer.
We now know what you observed.
You saw it beep only when you put freshly buried gold in the ground, and you saw it continue to beep for 2 minutes after you removed it.

It is easy to see what is happening here. The "LRL phenomenon theory" is wrong..!
You now have witnessed experimental evidence that your locator does not need gold buried a long time to detect it.
So you observed the "phenomenon" does not require that your gold coin is long time buried
You have observed the LRL theory is not correct phenomenon theory.
Do you think it is also possible there are no gold ions floating into the air?
Could floating gold ion cloud also be a wrong theory?

The point is we learn about different phenomena by making observations to learn the facts, not by believing LRL promoters and salesmen propaganda.
The theory of floating ions was not an observation.
It was a conclusion somebody drew to try to explain something different he observed.
Then the LRL salesman told everybody his conclusion of floating gold ions is a fact.
...Big difference between observation and conclusion.

I have another question:
Do you know anything about the soil chemistry at the place where you buried the coin?
Do you know if it is acid or alkaline?
Do you know if it has a lot of organic activity in the surface layer of soil?
Has fertilizer been out into this soil?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-12-2011, 03:12 PM

Default AIR TEST OF PISTOL DETECTORS

Air test for estimation of detecting distance D and detecting angle A:
1 - Pistol Detector
2 - Operator with video camera
3 - Nylon rope
4 - Stakes having different colors for estimation of A
5 - Trolley with target (for details see posting #25)
6 - Assistant
7 and 8 - Trees
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
Thank you for the answers.
Finally we are finding some details that the video does not show.

1+2. Looking at your answers, it still seems suspect to be conducting tests in a location where there are trees around.
This is because you say this detector requires a specially fast sweep in order to make it detect.
It also raises the question of whether a skilled user could carefully control the sweep speed and pointing direction to cause it to beep without being aware that he is doing this.
For this reason, I like Qiaozhi's idea to put the detector on a rotating stand and then move the gold to different holes to see if it follows the gold when it beeps.
It would be good if this is done in a location where there are not trees or other things on the surface near the testing area.

3. So it beeps at gold only if it is put in the ground.
It does not beep at gold in the air.
And the gold does not need to be in the ground a long time.
And the reason is simple: It is becoming simpler now that we have the answer.
We now know what you observed.
You saw it beep only when you put freshly buried gold in the ground, and you saw it continue to beep for 2 minutes after you removed it.

It is easy to see what is happening here. The "LRL phenomenon theory" is wrong..!
You now have witnessed experimental evidence that your locator does not need gold buried a long time to detect it.
So you observed the "phenomenon" does not require that your gold coin is long time buried
You have observed the LRL theory is not correct phenomenon theory.
Do you think it is also possible there are no gold ions floating into the air?
Could floating gold ion cloud also be a wrong theory?

The point is we learn about different phenomena by making observations to learn the facts, not by believing LRL promoters and salesmen propaganda.
The theory of floating ions was not an observation.
It was a conclusion somebody drew to try to explain something different he observed.
Then the LRL salesman told everybody his conclusion of floating gold ions is a fact.
...Big difference between observation and conclusion.

I have another question:
Do you know anything about the soil chemistry at the place where you buried the coin?
Do you know if it is acid or alkaline?
Do you know if it has a lot of organic activity in the surface layer of soil?
Has fertilizer been out into this soil?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I have not ny idea about the lrl theory and about the soil chemistry. I will try to make the next experiment (and next video) at my farm who is acid (i am sure for it).
Now with the little free time that i have, i try to make some modifications. If all ok, i believe to have the new video after 2 months. I want to make it as all here you want.
And after it it will be the End for me here.

Regards
Old 06-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebg View Post
Air test for estimation of detecting distance D and detecting angle A:
1 - Pistol Detector
2 - Operator with video camera
3 - Nylon rope
4 - Stakes having different colors for estimation of A
5 - Trolley with target (for details see posting #25)
6 - Assistant
7 and 8 - Trees
Hi Mike.
Maybe it is more easy and better you to come here (Bulgaria is near to Greece) so to make the test together. Maybe you will understand what is happening.

Regards
Old 06-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
What happens if the coin is 100mm above the ground, for example, with the PD kept at the same angle to the ground?
I'm just wondering if the PD needs to be kept at the same angle, as a coin held in the air would cause you to hold the PD horizontally.
Normaly always i try to keep the PD horizontally.
Now what will happening with the coin above the ground??? maybe to detect it and maybe not!!!!, on air test nothing is sure.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Strange Geo !!!!!!, because most of circuits designed base of theory .
Without theory how you designed it??? .
Ok, Geo ,if I decided build other PD seem your PD , from what point I will
Begin????

From the correct schematic..... and the correct ferrite. I wrote this again 1...2 years ago.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:25 AM
Guru

Hi Geo,

please stop that next and next and next modifications and do some tests first otherwise we'll never come to a result.

best idea you put the ring onto some nylon cord and pull it with some small thread from 1 to other olive tree (distance 20meters)

PD remains fixed at one and the same position some meters away from you.
(you will stay near the olive tree where in which directions the ring is pulled and hold camera in other hand)

next you change position of fixed PD place circular around the rope 65 degrees, not 90°, same distance.
best if there's a third tree nearby so you can change the rope for getting more directional distance.

some "phenomens" look simple but they are not. the pearl moon doesnt follow the car if its moving straight into one direction and from an absolute point of view the sun doesn't move across the earth. thats why we always need finding out the real factors that are effective if we want to gain useful knowledge.

greets and thx for your help
Old 06-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
From the correct schematic..... and the correct ferrite. I wrote this again 1...2 years ago.
Hi Geo
For fresh gold detector , In close forum you uploaded only some part of oscillator section and sampling
Circuit , only small part !!! is your opinion from "" correct schematic "" was that???
I am interest build and trying examine fresh gold detector now . Can you send me
Circuit in the mater ?
Best regards.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Guru

Default New PD

Quote:
Hi Geo
For fresh gold detector , In close forum you uploaded only some part of oscillator section and sampling
Circuit , only small part !!! is your opinion from "" correct schematic "" was that???
I am interest build and trying examine fresh gold detector now . Can you send me
Circuit in the mater ?
Best regards.
Want some clues?

Geo´s PD is made with modificated Alonso´s PD circuit(only part of the circuit) the same happens with the Greek PD made by Vasillis where Geo get some clues to arrive at this stage of PD MASTERPIECE able to locate fresh gold coin many meters distance.
All the sucessfull LRL´s are made by modifications in the old Pistoldetektor.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Want some clues?

Geo´s PD is made with modificated Alonso´s PD circuit(only part of the circuit) the same happens with the Greek PD made by Vasillis where Geo get some clues to arrive at this stage of PD MASTERPIECE able to locate fresh gold coin many meters distance.
All the sucessfull LRL´s are made by modifications in the old Pistoldetektor.

Hi Morgan
Thanking for your help, but with that clues , I couldn't build clone of Geo fresh gold Detector .I cannot communicated with Grecian Vasillias .
Best regards.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:01 AM
Guru

Default New PD

Quote:
Hi Morgan
Thanking for your help, but with that clues , I couldn't build clone of Geo fresh gold Detector .I cannot communicated with Grecian Vasillias .
Best regards.
Nobody can build a clone of Geo´s PD,he not give to others this project,is very important LRL discover.
In the Future what i need from Geo is to come here with his new PD for a serious treasure search.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:01 AM

Smile

Hi Geo!
I come 7th July on vacation at Thassos. I am interested in your new PD and I would ask you to be able to visit you when I come to Greece .
Please reply me on my private E-mail: jelenaizoran@open.telekom.rs
Thanks in advance!
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky
Old 06-15-2011, 06:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Nobody can build a clone of Geo´s PD,he not give to others this project,is very important LRL discover.
In the Future what i need from Geo is to come here with his new PD for a serious treasure search.

Hi Morgan
As Geo without reply , I Understand your opinion , Geos reply by you!!!
topsecret LRL , without theory !!!, without any circuit!!!
Best regards.