LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 12-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Well here we have the answer for finding the very large Geo treasure...
Since the Mineoro FG90 will detect treasures from shorter distances in Greece, it will be the perfect LRL to use to pinpoint Geo's big treasure...
No problem to find treasure from short distance in Greece, according to what hung says.
The only problem for FG90 is to find long distances in Greece.
But this is no problem, because Geo already located from long distance... he only needs pinpointing.

Now we have the solution for locating the Geo treasure.
The cost of an FG90 is small compared to the value of this great treasure.
So we know it will be worth spending the money for an FG90 to locate the treasure.
The treasure can easily pay for the cost of a Mineoro FG90.

Best wishes,
J_P
Yes,becouse of this,Geo was trying to convince Alonso to meet with him for this short distance treasure hunting.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Yes,becouse of this,Geo was trying to convince Alonso to meet with him for this short distance treasure hunting.
Seems the FG90 was not happy in Greece,where is LRL films for the sceptics ??? And i know something about the tests that i need to check again ,maybe not true,the problem was not the vulcanic soil.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Seems the FG90 was not happy in Greece,where is LRL films for the sceptics ??? And i know something about the tests that i need to check again ,maybe not true,the problem was not the vulcanic soil.

Name:  mineoro-karin.jpg
Views: 3229
Size:  34.1 KB
Old 12-19-2011, 08:49 PM

mineora excellent, very good working buyers

Thanks
Old 12-20-2011, 03:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Maybe Alonso does not want to spend money to go to hunt for big treasure with Geo.
Maybe Alonso wants only for Geo to pay big money to buy FG90...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-20-2011, 10:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,if Gibon(France) cant locate your treasure,let me do this for you,i think with my PDK-3 is very easy,or even with the PDK-2,maybe in the summer i have some time for TH...
Believe me, it is very very difficult.
There is a room underground at depth 5m, so the phenomenon it is not strong....
Old 12-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Guru

Problem with some members is that they don't know about treasure hunting.
Treasure hunting is very different than the coins hunting at beaches.
I found many good and expensive objects so i know about treasure hunting. And for some persons.... treasure locating is not the same with a dime locating........
Old 12-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Maybe Alonso does not want to spend money to go to hunt for big treasure with Geo.
Maybe Alonso wants only for Geo to pay big money to buy FG90...

Best wishes,
J_P
I have real LRLs.....
Old 12-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Guru

Treasure hunting family:
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2011, 11:10 AM
Guru

Hi Geo.
I do too. And the FG90 is one of them as my other gear. None so far owns a FG90 in this forum except me and gaucho who also found some really nice gold pieces with it.
The others are just hot air balloons and empty talking.

Actually I have long pass the point of discussing whether Mineoros, OKMs, etc. work or not. This b$hit talk was left in past many years ago.

I still could not have a detailed talk with Alonso about Greece. Maybe in a few days.
But despite not being able to detect small gold objects more than three meters range in Alonso's hands, it still was successful detecting and allowing recovery of them as pictures show.

If you have real LRLs like me, I would also like to see your video or someone who used your device in Greece detecting a small gold object at long range.

As far as I know you never could to date do it or show your finds.

Regards. Merry Xmas.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

Actually I have long pass the point of discussing Mineoros, OKMs, etc. This b$hit was left in past many years ago.
Fine, why then you promote this b$hit again and again?
Old 12-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo.
I do too. And the FG90 is one of them as my other gear. None so far owns a FG90 in this forum except me and gaucho who also found some really nice gold pieces with it.

Actually I have long pass the point of discussing whether Mineoros, OKMs, etc. work or not. This b$hit talk was left in past many years ago.

I still could not have a detailed talk with Alonso about Greece. Maybe in a few days.
But despite not being able to detect small gold objects more than three meters range in Alonso's hands, it still was successful detecting and allowing recovery of them as pictures show.

If you have real LRLs like me, I would also like to see your video or someone who used your device in Greece detecting a small gold object at long range.

Regards. Merry Xmas.
Hi Hung.
When you find something very important, never you lose your time taking videos or photos. What matters is that moment how to leave the object in a safe place as quickly as possible. I think you know that in Greece the possession and use of metal detectors is prohibited.
My LRLs works better with small objects than with large objects.
I had intention to show Alonso my lrls, and allow him to try them, and be seen inside, but he did not want to meet with me. Perhaps he was afraid of some controversy. Maybe Alonso another time to be more lucky.
btw... I have not ever seen a lrl by you nor any video that you identify buried targets.

Merry Xmas

Regards
Old 12-20-2011, 07:27 PM
Guru

Geo,
The purpose of my previous post was to call your attention.
Your own post infers that the Mineoro FG90 is not a 'real LRL'. Sorry, but as far as I know, you do not own, use or know anything about the FG90. So your statement unfortunately is a huge BS and would deserve an appologize.

Some days ago, I posted about your annoying bad mouthing behavior against Andreas' LRL. And now you attempt to badmouth the FG90, a device you have never used before.

What worries me most is this kind of attitude commonly found in skeptics' agendas. They have a clear purpose for this.

Should I also assume you too have a particular interest for such behavior?
Old 12-20-2011, 07:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Geo,
Your own post infers that the Mineoro FG90 is not a 'real LRL'. Sorry, but as far as I know, you do not own, use or know anything about the FG90. So your statement unfortunately is a huge BS and would deserve an appologize.

Some days ago, I posted about your annoying bad mouthing behavior against Andreas' LRL. And now you attempt to badmouth the FG90, a device you have never used before.

What worries me most is this kind of attitude commonly found in skeptics' agendas. They have a clear purpose for this.

Hi hung,
I am skeptical of all the Mineoro LRLs.
My reason is because I have never seen any Mineoro LRL recover anything in a live demonstration, and because nearly all the field reports I read are from people who say they do not work as advertised.
But I also read reports from several people who claim the Mineoro factory tests are "fake" and make "brainwash" to people who watch the demonstrations.
I read the reports from these people who say they do not find the same performance that they saw in the factory conducted test after they take their Mineoro LRL home.

My reason to say these things is because they are actual reports that I read people posting after they use the Mineoro LRLs and make observations of how the Mineoro performs.
I have no other motive than to alert people who might want to pay their money to buy a Mineoro LRL.
My motive is to help people to read what happened to Michael, Neronc, Connie and and many others after they bought the Mineoro LRLs.
Then, after they read what other people observed, they can decide if they want to buy Mineoro.

Some other people may have different motives than I do.
Others maybe have their own LRLs.
Maybe some people want glory.
Then they might put forth a theory that their own LRL performs better than Mineoro FG90 in order to imply they are a better builder of LRLs than Mineoro.
Would this help them to feel more important than Alonso?

Or maybe they are also associated with people who sell LRLs, which are in competition with Mineoro.
Maybe they do not want to see competition from other brands of LRLs.
If this is the case, then there is a possible motive why they would want to say that "the Mineoro FG90 is not a 'real LRL'"
I suppose they would also have a motive to post false rumors about other brand LRLs as well as Mineoro.

But these possible motives are only speculative.
I do not know the exact motive that other people have.
I only know my own motive.

It would be nice to see a Mineoro LRL demonstrated to find long time buried treasure here live where I am located.
I do not require a randomized scientific test for long time buried gold, because the location will not be known until after the gold is recovered.
There are many tons of million-year buried gold near here, which are not protected by laws of archaeology.
Much of this buried gold comes in large chunks larger than jewelry items, and sometimes larger than your fist.
The Mineoro demonstrator can keep all the gold he recovers.
If I saw a Mineoro or any other LRL convince me it recovered a treasure, I would post a video and tell the full story here.
Maybe I would buy the LRL on the spot too.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Geo,

Hi Hung.
You know that i was owner of a PDC210. Βefore years you said the same thing namely that the PDC-210 works. But I did not find anything with that device. Now you say the same for the FG90. Did you forget the email published by Morgan about his friend from France who bought the FG90, where when Alonso left from France were unable to locate anything .....???? Therefore it is not my words that I say for the FG90 but of your customers.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

You know that i was owner of a PDC210. Βefore years you said the same thing namely that the PDC-210 works. But I did not find anything with that device.
Your true message is found inside your post above. So I set it in bold.

This is actually what you should have always stated regarding your experiences with the PDC. Yes I told that it works and it has never been so true.
It worked and still works in Greece. Maybe not as good as in South America, who knows... But it works. It's just that you unfortunately could not find anything.
Does it mean that it does not work? No. It means you did not find anything.
I, on the other hand found many things with the PDC210. Lots of gold nuggets, veins, treasure in caves, etc.
Recently I got a PDC again. Nostalgia...

I'm looking at Mineoro's site at this moment and I see that Mr. Vassilis Kafantaris and Mr. Naif Ferris, for instance, your fellow countrymen, had a much better luck with the PDC than you did. Maybe they looked in the right places?

You see, I have already told many times I'm no dealer of Mineoro, do not have any business of any kind with them. I just have some friends there and had long conversations with Damasio when he was alive. Also had some favors from them along this time. That's all.
If one of the comercial devices I use happened to be made by John Doe, and if it worked, I would also refute people in this forum who happened to be not (yet) successful with the device claiming it did not work.
How could they know?
Then the day a fella happened to find gold with John Doe's model X, he would say that all of a sudden, the device started to work cause he found gold.

Ain't human beings fascinating?
Old 12-20-2011, 10:57 PM
Guru

Quote:

This is actually what you should have always stated regarding your experiences with the PDC. Yes I told that it works and it has never been so true.
It worked and still works in Greece. Maybe not as good as in South America, who knows... But it works. It's just that you unfortunately could not find anything.
I, on the other hand found many things with the PDC210. Lots of gold nuggets, veins, treasure in caves, etc.

I'm looking at Mineoro's site at this moment and I see that Mr. Vassilis Kafantaris and Mr. Naif Ferris, for instance, your fellow countrymen, had a much better luck with the PDC than you did. Maybe they looked in the right places?

You see, I have already told many times I'm no dealer of Mineoro, do not have any business of any kind with them. I just have some friends there and had long conversations with Damasio when he was alive. Also had some favors from them along this time. That's all.
If one of the comercial devices I use happened to be made by John Doe, and if it worked, I would also refute people in this forum who happened to be not (yet) successful with the device claiming it did not work.
How could they know?
Then the day a fella happened to find gold with John Doe's model X, he would say that all of a sudden, the device started to work cause he found gold.

Hi hung,
Is "John Doe" a name to describe the "OKM" company?

Just wondering.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-21-2011, 12:12 AM
Guru

Quote:

It means that it works (precisely: it consume battery in ON status), but you cannot find any sort of treasure with it.

The same with all others mineoro scam devices. All those fraud devices work, but not as claimed.

All these funny boxes are only batteries eater and nothing else.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
...It worked and still works in Greece. Maybe not as good as in South America, who knows... But it works. It's just that you unfortunately could not find anything.

I'm looking at Mineoro's site at this moment and I see that Mr. Vassilis Kafantaris and Mr. Naif Ferris, for instance, your fellow countrymen, had a much better luck with the PDC than you did. Maybe they looked in the right places?....
WHAT...!!??
But we all know that Geo is an expert treasure hunter...
We can read where Geo says he knows about treasure hunting:
"I found many good and expensive objects so i know about treasure hunting".
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...767#post140767

How can an expert treasure hunter like Geo fail to find the treasure when he is using a Mineoro PDC210?
Is it because Geo is not a good treasure hunter,
...or is it because the PDC210 cannot locate treasure?

Where are all the reports that PDC210 finds treasure?
I see only reports that PDC210 cannot find treasure.
The only exception is from Mineoro factory propaganda and from a friend of Mineoro workers... hung.

Hmmm...
Maybe Geo will contact Mr. Vassilis Kafantaris and Mr. Naif Ferris in Greece to find the true story of the treasures that we read from the Mineoro page...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-21-2011, 05:35 AM
Guru

Quote:

How could they know?

Hi Hung.
I don't agree with you.
Sometime i went at a place where there was a lot of ancient buried objects.
I used several lrl. One of these was the PDC-210. Unfortunately did not make any beeps Unlike other 2 lrl who led me at an area of ​​approximately 1 x 1m. Dig around 50 cm and found a tomb with 3 gold jewelry. It was the last time ι used the PDC-210, sold it. Sure i was sorry him that threw the money to buy it, but that's life.

Regards
Old 12-21-2011, 05:40 AM
Guru

Quote:

How could they know?

btw.... Mr. Naif Ferris is not from Greece, it is not a Greek name.
I have a friend with name Vasilis Kafantaris but he did not find anything.
Maybe you speak for other person...........
Old 12-21-2011, 07:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
btw.... Mr. Naif Ferris is not from Greece, it is not a Greek name.
I have a friend with name Vasilis Kafantaris but he did not find anything.
Maybe you speak for other person...........
Hmmm.....
This is very interesting...

I read the Mineoro page and I see the name Vasillis Kafantaris found a gold box in 2002 from 17m buried 2m deep when using a PDC205.
http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/finding01.php

This sounds unbelievable after I hear the other reports for Mineoro performance.
But if this is the friend of Geo, then he can check to see if we should believe or not.
It will be very interesting if we can read a report from Geo to see if Mr Kafantaris tells the same story to Geo that we read on the Mineoro page.

Also, very interesting that Mineoro shows his alleged treasure recovery from the year 2002 on their page with the title: Recent Finds.
2002 was 10 years ago!
I wonder why they do not show the ear ring that they found in France on this page?
Or maybe the jewelry they found in Greece?

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Guru

Kafantaris Grandma Jewelry Casket Box abused in fraudulent promotional purposes.

The same with Ferris Grandma bracelet.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo.

Regards. Merry Xmas.
Hi Hung

sorry i not ask him permition to put his emails here,hope no problem.
here you have Takslambos reports,greek vulcanic soil,using one PDK-2 :

hello my friend i found today one silver coin with the pdk.the coin was very small smaller than one sent.your pdk is working fine.the signal of the silver small coin was not continuestly like your film but i took the beep from two difrend directions but not above the coin.finaly i used my metal detector and i found it 30cm deep inside the ground.i also notised that the pdk make one or two beeps from time to time but it is not continuestly like your film,this happened because the pdk locate small metal thinks???i follow your istructions and i test the pdk sensitivity with my finger,no problem.if i undestand corect i must look for a continuestly beep signal like your film and not the one or two beeps???corect??? THANKS YOU ARE THE BEST....

and his second silver coin found :

i went to my secont treasure plase nothing was found propably is taken by others....i have three more places to visit..i hope to gate luky next time.now the good news your pdk is worked again i found one more silver coin 20cm deep size of one euro.i think i will need also to buy the pdk3 for small coins....i m also thinking to buy one more pdk2 in order to checked the treasure areas more faster me and my brother.what do you think ??it is a good think of my??have you made any new pistol more powerfull??what happened with your pdk4??you made it??? THANKS YOU VERY MUCH YOU HELP ME VERY MUTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo.

Regards. Merry Xmas.
This objects was found some days before Alonso start search in Greece,same weather ,same soil,same Alonso circuit (the Passive Receiver)so what´s going on with MINEORO ???
10.000 for one FG90, show more results or i can say,why Alonso not give to this devices the full power ???