LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-22-2010, 01:33 AM
Guru

Hi WM6.
By now i m collecting components to build one unit.
For that i have a few questions that cames to my mind:
1.- A normal laser pointer working btw 630 to 680 nm, could work for this proyect?

2.- The contact lenses, must be the same optic measure or can also work with deferent optic measure?

3.-Finally i will like to ask if you know if any person has made this proyect and how this work?

In advance many thanks for your support.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hi Nelson

BPX38 can be adequate replacement for BP109. You can try to replace BP109 by any NPN photo-transistor for general use which cover red light spectrum of about 666nm wavelength.
By BPX38 you can use even green (about 525nm) laser pointer too, which is way better than red laser pointer.

For better sensitivity to 24 carat gold and orgone effect it is suggested to take in consideration The Golden Ratio
(The golden ratio or divine ratio is about 1.618033988749894848204586834365638117720309180... ).
In this case distance between laser pointer body and tube have to be 1.6cm tube diameter not more than 1.6cm and tube length (1.6 x 3.14) cm.

Old 01-22-2010, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi WM6.
1.- A normal laser pointer working btw 630 to 680 nm, could work for this proyect?

2.- The contact lenses, must be the same optic measure or can also work with deferent optic measure?

3.-Finally i will like to ask if you know if any person has made this proyect and how this work?

Regards

Nelson
Nelson, Nelson....
how can I say this... this project will work only on northern hemisphere (this is where WM6 resides)..
For your part of the world you need complementary transistors, reverse power supply, etc. As I understand Dr. Best does not want his work to be copied by known south-america quasi LRL factories..
Also I tried soaking the lenses in antifreeze but the results are not so good.. Better using Freds hydrogen-oxygen combination.. or maybe nitrogen peroxide with RP-1 (refined Petroleum). I would give everything for good liter of C-stoff now.
So Nelson you can try it, but I predict you'll get only randomized flashes from the device in your part of the world.. sorry
Old 01-22-2010, 10:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi WM6.

Regards

Nelson
Hi Nelson

1. You can use any normal red laser pointer (better one with stronger laser beam). Even better green laser pointer. All are covered by your photo transistor.

2. Spider question. I think you can use lenses with different optic measure, bacause of separate tunnig both sensor.

3. There was some interest at PM here, but I dont know in which phase are their projects now.

Wish you DIY succes and have a great time with your GOLDY.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto View Post
Nelson, Nelson....
how can I say this... this project will work only on northern hemisphere (this is where WM6 resides)..
For your part of the world you need complementary transistors, reverse power supply, etc. As I understand Dr. Best does not want his work to be copied by known south-america quasi LRL factories..
Also I tried soaking the lenses in antifreeze but the results are not so good.. Better using Freds hydrogen-oxygen combination.. or maybe nitrogen peroxide with RP-1 (refined Petroleum). I would give everything for good liter of C-stoff now.
So Nelson you can try it, but I predict you'll get only randomized flashes from the device in your part of the world.. sorry
Thank you for help Leto.

I hope that your clarification helped many people to a more serious reading this thread.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi Nelson

1. You can use any normal red laser pointer (better one with stronger laser beam). Even better green laser pointer. All are covered by your photo transistor.

2. Spider question. I think you can use lenses with different optic measure, bacause of separate tunnig both sensor.

3. There was some interest at PM here, but I dont know in which phase are their projects now.

Wish you DIY succes and have a great time with your GOLDY.
Hi WM6,

After problems with focusing contact lenses that I treated with warm CH3CHOHCH2OH solution, I read your explanation of gold color frequencies. I also read online how gold reflects another color we cannot see much better than the red and orange colors. Gold is an excellent reflector of Infrared light. Fortunately, we can find some very strong infrared lasers, and also infrared sensors. So I am changing the laser and phototransistors for infrared.

But I find also the lenses no longer have the same focus when changing to infrared. IR light requires the focal length be changed by a small amount depending on what infrared frequency is used. It is with great surprise I see the warm CH3CHOHCH2OH lens treatment resulted in perfect focus of the IR reflection. I will take additional measures to insure I maintain the correct power supply polarity and PN junction arrangement for northern latitude usage.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi WM6,

After problems with focusing contact lenses that I treated with warm CH3CHOHCH2OH solution, I read your explanation of gold color frequencies. I also read online how gold reflects another color we cannot see much better than the red and orange colors. Gold is an excellent reflector of Infrared light. Fortunately, we can find some very strong infrared lasers, and also infrared sensors. So I am changing the laser and phototransistors for infrared.

But I find also the lenses no longer have the same focus when changing to infrared. IR light requires the focal length be changed by a small amount depending on what infrared frequency is used. It is with great surprise I see the warm CH3CHOHCH2OH lens treatment resulted in perfect focus of the IR reflection. I will take additional measures to insure I maintain the correct power supply polarity and PN junction arrangement for northern latitude usage.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

yes infrared was Ultimate De Lux version of GOLDY. Its drawback is only that we need for observation of beam night vision googles which is not really cheap:

Old 01-22-2010, 11:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi J_P

yes infrared was Ultimate De Lux version of GOLDY. Its drawback is only that we need for observation of beam night vision googles which is not really cheap:

Of course, not cheap, but well worth the money. Anyone wearing these stylish glasses at the beach will be seen as a very "cool dude" who likes only the best things (and we know Dr. Best sells only the best things).

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Of course, not cheap, but well worth the money. Anyone wearing these stylish glasses at the beach will be seen as a very "cool dude" who likes only the best things (and we know Dr. Best sells only the best things).

Best wishes,
J_P
The best of the best sell dr. Best only to Army and is not for civil use:

For use togheter with "Goldy" now for Army use renamed in TERRY 007 (to detect Terrorist with gold in teeth ring or piercing).
Old 01-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P

Hi WM6,
You really look cool on this photo.I can see you only have the best.
Are you married?

I send you here a picture of myself.
You can understand why LRL doesn´t work with very well with me.But you can use me as LRL target if you want:
Name:  rprosecco.jpg
Views: 10491
Size:  38.6 KB
Old 01-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
The best of the best sell dr. Best only to Army and is not for civil use:

Ok,
I will build the free project schematic with phototransistors changed to IR sensors.
The project also has two sensors with chemical treated lenses. So maybe it is detecting the same as the military version.

I also made another experiment.... I discover I can locate a gold ring at more than 10m without using laser or photosensor electronics.
Plain eyes can locate the gold ring at this distance.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Guru

Quote:

Plain eyes can locate the gold ring at this distance.

Yes, but this is so cheap and not funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred

Are you married?
Almost.

Nevertheless, I will take your great picture in my lab for gold target testing..
Old 01-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Default Help!

Get me out of here.
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

Get me out of here.

You dont like Freds picture?
Old 01-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Guru

San to heard that Leto.
Anyway i will look forward for any news about remote sensing that really can work here in Chile.
Kind regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto View Post
Nelson, Nelson....
Old 01-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Guru

I got the picture and thanks WM6 for your time.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Hi WM6,

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Get me out of here.

Running away from such a... treasure ??
Old 01-22-2010, 04:00 PM

Quote:

You damm skeptic!

you also wrote :

Have to be damn not damm.

Mean something nice (since invalid) like:
  1. δεκάρα
  2. πεντάρα
  3. ανάθεμα σε
  1. καταδικάζω
  2. καταρώμαι
  3. διαβολοστέλνω
  4. επικρίνω δριμύτατα
so , be careful when you explain in Greek , sometimes its like boomerang

friendly , epitopios
Old 01-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

Running away from such a... treasure ??
OK - I'm back.
Attached Images

Old 01-23-2010, 07:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitopios View Post

so , be careful when you explain in Greek , sometimes its like boomerang

friendly , epitopios
Agree epitopios (even I don't know Greek)

but as I said: Mean something nice (since invalid) like:

So all, that could mean something bad, is off.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:02 AM
Guru

Quote:

I got the picture and thanks WM6 for your time.
Regards
Hi Nelson

So called Tyndall effect was used here. Tyndall effect was widely used to detect existence and concentration of silver and gold nano-particles in solutions but can be used in air too. To establish Tyndall effect we use laser of different colour spectrum, depending of particle size which can be from ions to some nm. Green light laser pointer are most powerful but not suitable to all nano-particles diameter and all metals. Red light laser pointer are suitable in general. So, the best solution would be fitting more laser pointer of different light spectrum stocked at device. Sensors and electronic remain unchangeable. With this device we are looking for flocks of ions over soil after sunset, not at the sunlight.

You can read more about Tyndall effect on web e.g. here:

http://www.silvermedicine.org/colloidal-silver-ppm.html
or here
http://www.scienceinschool.org/print/656

And here citation from site: http://mysite.du.edu/~jcalvert/phys/colloid.htm:
Sols that contain inorganic particles, such as metals, are mostly lyophobic, as are most aerosols and solid sols. Lyophobic hydrosols are a very common kind of colloid, and deserve detailed description. For example, consider the hydrosol of gold with particles about 4 nm in size. This was one of the first sols studied extensively, and has interesting properties. With about 0.1% gold, the sol is a rich ruby red. The similar solid sol in glass makes ruby glass. The gold particles absorb strongly in the green and blue, so the transmitted light is red. There is a little yellow-green scattered light, but mostly it is a case of absorption by the gold metal. If the gold particles clump together, which they may do as time passes, the color of the solution changes. When the particles are about 40 nm in diameter, the solution is blue, with considerable scattered light. If the particles agglomerate further, the color disappears and gold flakes settle out.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Guru

THanks a lot WM6, i will look forward for information related to the subject we are concerning about.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Hi Nelson

So called Tyndall effect was used here. Tyndall effect was widely used to detect existence and concentration of silver and gold nano-particles in solutions but can be used in air too. To establish Tyndall effect we use laser of different colour spectrum, depending of particle size which can be from ions to some nm. Green light laser pointer are most powerful but not suitable to all nano-particles diameter and all metals. Red light laser pointer are suitable in general. So, the best solution would be fitting more laser pointer of different light spectrum stocked at device. Sensors and electronic remain unchangeable. With this device we are looking for flocks of ions over soil after sunset, not at the sunlight.

You can read more about Tyndall effect on web e.g. here:

http://www.silvermedicine.org/colloidal-silver-ppm.html
or here
http://www.scienceinschool.org/print/656

And here citation from site: http://mysite.du.edu/~jcalvert/phys/colloid.htm:
Sols that contain inorganic particles, such as metals, are mostly lyophobic, as are most aerosols and solid sols. Lyophobic hydrosols are a very common kind of colloid, and deserve detailed description. For example, consider the hydrosol of gold with particles about 4 nm in size. This was one of the first sols studied extensively, and has interesting properties. With about 0.1% gold, the sol is a rich ruby red. The similar solid sol in glass makes ruby glass. The gold particles absorb strongly in the green and blue, so the transmitted light is red. There is a little yellow-green scattered light, but mostly it is a case of absorption by the gold metal. If the gold particles clump together, which they may do as time passes, the color of the solution changes. When the particles are about 40 nm in diameter, the solution is blue, with considerable scattered light. If the particles agglomerate further, the color disappears and gold flakes settle out.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Guru

Quote:

THanks a lot WM6, i will look forward for information related to the subject we are concerning about.
Regards
Nelson
For near to target detection is better to use red light laser pointer. As we know from quantum theory under shinning light electrons are ejected from the surface and can create new molecula which can be detected and wrongly interpreted (especialy by electrostatic detectors combined with laser in vicinity detection). Only red light will not cause the ejection of electrons from surface, no matter what the intensity of laser beam!
Old 02-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Guru

Ok and thanks a lot WM6.
NOw i have to deal with the use of this device in South America.
Kind regards
Nelson

Quote:
For near to target detection is better to use red light laser pointer. As we know from quantum theory under shinning light electrons are ejected from the surface and can create new molecula which can be detected and wrongly interpreted (especialy by electrostatic detectors combined with laser in vicinity detection). Only red light will not cause the ejection of electrons from surface, no matter what the intensity of laser beam!
Old 03-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Guru

Quote:

Anyway i will look forward for any news about remote sensing that really can work here in Chile.
Kind regards
Nelson
Hi Nelson, are you ok?
Old 03-01-2010, 03:33 AM

Quote:
I've heard some people obtained good results with the ultrared light, from laser pointers with 25W power. Some good results, but not as good can be obtained with infrablue laser light, especially if fitted with a red congo filter. The first method can identify only superatomic quantum molecules of gold that have a content of 4.2545% of crystaline silver. The second method works better if the gold alloy is in proportion of maximum 0.000042334 %.

Can anybody else confirm if they got the same results?

Regards,
Nicolae