LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Soon I will acomplish my own LRL system which is not based on ionic/electrostatic principle. Initial tests show it reaches much more than the distances above mentioned.
The more i read, the more amazed i am.So there is more tan one way to find gold so far away? the "ionic/electrostatic principle", that was presented to be the big secret, has a big brother??

Man some day we all have one , usd 10 , from china.
Fred
Old 12-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Guru

This simplificated schematic you put here its very good for this people in Forum start going to the right side of the real LRL of buried conductive metals,and start to forget the dificult , erratic and complicated way of ionic static detection of buried metals.
Next time you can give them the other part of this puzzle...

Best regards
Old 12-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan,
But there IS a ionic chamber on this schematic.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Guru

Default LRL since 1959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Fortunly very soon i´m sure it will be developed a real LRL,and it will be based on real Metal detector tecnology,because this zahory,Mineoro,Iconos,they belong to the same STATIC family...I

Morgan, they exist since 1959, so I prevent the new inventors they don't will be the firsts! Look:
I´m sure this is true,and like i tell to you i have a prototipe ,russian device"Zelattoy",its very similar to this one you show on photo.
Maybe it works with the same MD tecnology from 1959,used BFO beat frequency oscilator.
I´m sure very soon someone will increase the performance on this machines and make true LRL with enough power to locate treasure 1km or more,and not just the limited 20 or 30m...
Its also possible to use this device to locate buried explosive mines. And it was more developed because of this purpose.

Best regards
Old 12-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Guru

Default Esteban schematic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Morgan,
But there IS a ionic chamber on this schematic.
No Fred,what you see in this schematic its the antena formed i think by 11turns of cooper wire,and the other part that you call ionic chamber,it seams to me a choque Micro Henry used in transistor radios.Better you ask to Esteban,but i´m sure its not Ionic chamber

Best regards
Old 12-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
There's a shipwreck near my home with a considerable amount of gold and silver. As this recovery is an extremely expensive operation due to excessively muddy bottom and trash on site, I gave up for now and use it as a reference to know wether the ionic fields are good or not a particular day.
I normally pick it with the PDC from 2 miles (detecting from the sea shore), although the beeps are weak most of time. I only get an increase during summer time. With the FG, I used to pick it from 350m more.
Now this shows very concisely why this ionic detection nonsense is just pseudoscientific gobbledygook. We are told that the ionic phenomenon is reduced in humid conditions. But on the other hand, you want us to believe that gold from a shipwreck can be detected from 2 miles away. There is no way you can argue that the sea represents dry conditions.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
There is no way you can argue that the sea represents dry conditions.
Errrr... so what is the relative humidity of the ocean floor?
Old 12-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Now this shows very concisely why this ionic detection nonsense is just pseudoscientific gobbledygook. We are told that the ionic phenomenon is reduced in humid conditions. But on the other hand, you want us to believe that gold from a shipwreck can be detected from 2 miles away. There is no way you can argue that the sea represents dry conditions.
This is irrelevant with the new super hight scientificly (upgradable) version of non-ionic secret technology chambers detectors.
As i mentioned,a dry-conditions-only detector is financially counter productive.
regards!
Fred.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
No Fred,what you see in this schematic its the antena formed i think by 11turns of cooper wire,and the other part that you call ionic chamber,it seams to me a choque Micro Henry used in transistor radios.Better you ask to Esteban,but i´m sure its not Ionic chamber

Best regards
Isn't ionic chamber.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
I´m sure this is true,and like i tell to you i have a prototipe ,russian device"Zelattoy",its very similar to this one you show on photo.
Maybe it works with the same MD tecnology from 1959,used BFO beat frequency oscilator.
I´m sure very soon someone will increase the performance on this machines and make true LRL with enough power to locate treasure 1km or more,and not just the limited 20 or 30m...
Its also possible to use this device to locate buried explosive mines. And it was more developed because of this purpose.

Best regards
The first use transmitter-receiver. Tube 6L6.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Guru

Default BFO modern type

This is a very stable BFO, very stable, pistol. This was in 1987.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2007, 09:06 PM

Default to hope

Hello everyone wanted to ask a question that I think many people are facts, those who, like me, do not understand very electronics should do something to hope one day to have a lrl that works? Because if it keeps on its discoveries others sheltered behind SECRET ...................
Old 12-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
So why are people risking their life to locate and defuse mines,using conventional detectors, and not those miraculous lrl?
Old 12-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
So why are people risking their life to locate and defuse mines,using conventional detectors, and not those miraculous lrl?
Would you risk your life in a minefield with one of these LRL devices?
I get goosebumps thinking about it...

Although I suppose it does cut down on the number of customer complaints.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Guru

Hi Putrechigi,
I am sure an intelligent,active,maybe multi-frequency radar-like based circuit could be able to detect the signature or a metal.But heavy research and developing investement would be necessary,and miniaturization a problem.
IMHO.
Regards,
Fred.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Would you risk your life in a minefield with one of these LRL devices?
I wouldn´t , but Morgan says so.
Aparently customers complains has not been a problem so far...
regards!,
Fred.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I wouldn´t , but Morgan says so.
Aparently customers complains has not been a problem so far...
regards!,
Fred.
The only trouble with this sales approach, is the lack of repeat business.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
"Miraculous LRL" can be locate conductive metal buried for long time. Today, only the spring is metal in modern mines. But you can locate it by the molecular signature of the explosives, no with the "miraculous LRL".
Old 12-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Guru

Esteban,
There is still an enormous quantity of the old metallic mines.They dont use LRL for those.
And what do you say about diamond detection claimed for those detectors?? I hope you are not going to tell me diamond has a metallic-like response because of pure carbon constitution...
Whats wrong with the word "miraculous"? nobody can scientificaly explain how they work,what science cannot explain is miraculous.
Fred.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Guru

Fred,

There are a patented technique about a micropower radar for to detect landmines. I remember was posted by me.

https://www.llnl.gov/str/pdfs/01_96.2.pdf

Is strange. If carbon is conductive, why can't be detected? Maybe the same reason why you can't detect whith classic MD?
Old 12-08-2007, 01:06 AM
Guru

Default Prototipe "Zelattoy"

Quote:
The only trouble with this sales approach, is the lack of repeat business.
There are not complains from costumers. This device is experimental prototipe,and since the land mines recently dont use any kind of metal,this projet is useless for army.But is usefull to use like a long distance MD.Unfortunly this device have dificult to pinpoint targets when they are near,but the important its IT WORKS!!!
I will put a photo of this strange device...

Regards
Old 12-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Guru

Esteban,
thanks for the PDF,
interesting!
Fred.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Guru

Esteban, to clear to everyone about LRL if work or not, why you don´t post a schematic that really works? I saw lots of pictures of you and friends that shows thru the years, pictures of divises that looks very similar (pistol form). To all this you gave credits that works. So why don´t you post schematics, taking in mind that this forum is for people that whants to share circuits, investigate, construct and not for selling technologies.
Plase take this has on a good way, cause you have achive the expirence about this, but i think that most people are tired of reading post of this, but finilly no one gets something that really works.
I m 90% convince that this technology works, but we need something that really convince us.
Best regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
This is a very stable BFO, very stable, pistol. This was in 1987.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Guru

Default Paraguai LRL

I open an LRL and saw inside the electronics.Its from Paraguai.I look at the radio ferrite inside wood box.
I´m sure Esteban know very well how it works ;-)I have photos of this device but it didn´t help someone to build one of this...
Old 12-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
I open an LRL and saw inside the electronics.Its from Paraguai.I look at the radio ferrite inside wood box.
I´m sure Esteban know very well how it works ;-)I have photos of this device but it didn´t help someone to build one of this...
No, I don't know about what you're talking.

The link isn't useful for metal detecting, or yes???