LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Guru

Hi all.
and hi girl from Turk tribes of Iran.
Don't bother yourself to search for a fantastic detector.
at first; do you yourself know what kind of targets want to search for? a single coin, a fistful of coins or not for a real massive target(treasure) for two ones none of gradiometer/magnetometers or best GPRs like GSSI are necessary or even work, so you need a simple metal detector to find them at surface.
surely big targets are at great depths, now with a good MD or other type of detectors wont conclude.
why? cos all of them are armed to jinn or spell and they never let you even approach to treasure.
so at first you should go and seriously cogitate on this matter. this is very serious especially in your country.
take it serious. supposedly you now have found an exact point of treasure, now your main problems start.
otherwise on a true location almost all detectors have reactions.
of course I know all friends here except to J-Player laugh at these mentions as done before, but it's a fact when got a location will reach to my advices.
harmless to take a look at here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12663

Meanwhile, if you're really a girl( that I seriously hesitate ) how can you look for treasure in such country where THing is entirely illegal
and THers have to do it at night with confronting to various dangers??????
So either you do it on hobby level in a house or villa or do it among with your family; brother, ……
Old 07-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi all.
Don't bother yourself to search for a fantastic detector.
at first; do you yourself know what kind of targets want to search for? a single coin, a fistful of coins or not for a real massive target(treasure) for two ones none of gradiometer/magnetometers or best GPRs like GSSI are necessary or even work, so you need a simple metal detector to find them at surface.
surely big targets are at great depths, now with a good MD or other type of detectors wont conclude.
why? cos all of them are armed to jinn or spell and they never let you even approach to treasure.
so at first you should go and seriously cogitate on this matter. this is very serious especially in your country.
take it serious. supposedly you now have found an exact point of treasure, now your main problems start.
otherwise on a true location almost all detectors have reactions.
of course I know all friends here except to J-Player laugh at these mentions as done before, but it's a fact when got a location will reach to my advices.
harmless to take a look at here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12663

Meanwhile, if you're really a girl( that I seriously hesitate ) how can you look for treasure in such country where THing is entirely illegal
So either you do it on hobby level in a house or villa or do it among with your family; brother, ……

Michael ,ne yapmak gerek? Etkili dua'n var mı?.
Old 07-04-2009, 06:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Michael ,ne yapmak gerek? Etkili dua'n var mı?.
Hi Humhum.
No, Dua( praying) never works. we had done so much of these with various strange types and formulas, never worked and me personally was hit of one of them.
It only needs an knowledgeable Guru who can repel or to kill and conquer the guards. after a hard searching we found one guy and took him on the location.
although we could see nothing, but clearly felt ground quaking or shivering at that location.
after about 5 or 7-8 minutes he told: "the work is finished I put my own guards here no one either human or jinn can approach it unless you and your partners" and he gave us some needles and told; "these are as ID card you should stud and fix it on your shirts when decided to dig. otherwise will be hurt."

of course he refused of telling more info, but we all became sure this guy is a kind of master of some other jinn that obeyed him and were more powerful which could conquer the guards of the treasure.
oh, I'm sure this will be another matter of laughing for some friends, no problem.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
Hi all.
...all of them are armed to jinn or spell and they never let you even approach to treasure.

...Meanwhile, if you're really a girl( that I seriously hesitate ) how can you look for treasure in such country where THing is entirely illegal
Hmmmm...
Can it be that Vistac20000 is not really a girl?

If Vistac2000 is a man pretending to be a girl, then can we expect the Jinns to take out their full wrath on him when he locates a forbidden treasure? Will Vistac2000 still be here to post after locaitng a fabulous treasure in Iran?

I guess this might depend on if Vistac2000 is a girl as was posted in the forum, or is really a man pretending to be a girl. I wonder if Jinns have a special affection for girls, and will allow them to recover treasures that are forbidden to men? I don't really know the preferences of the Jinns because I have never met one in person.

This makes me wonder....
The reports of Jinns have come from India and the Middle East. We also have reports of leprechauns in Ireland, which are said to be certainly jinns, as well. But what about the rest of the world? Why do we not hear of the problems of Jinns in the Americas, and in China, or Southern Africa?

The traditions go back many centuries, to the times of ancient Babylonia, where Jinns were first cited. The original home of the Jinns was between the northern foothills of India and the center of Iraq. Maybe this sheds some light on the reason why we hear so many reports of Jinns from locations not too far from these origins.

After all the centuries an millenniums of mankind migrating over the entire world, it is surprising that the jinns did not follow along with the rest of civilization. But apparently they did not. They remain in their homelands patiently guarding treasures of ancient origin.

What is interesting is the exceptions in the territories that are guarded by Jinns. the leprechauns in Ireland, for example. What caused the jinns to send midget scouts to Ireland to guard gold? Did word get back to their headquarters that someone had smuggled a treasure from the middle east to Ireland? Or was it for another reason? It seems these Irish jinns (leprechauns) are quite clever at tricking treasure hunters, and don't need to resort to using physical violence as much as the jinns from the Middle East and Indian homelands.

And it is only in rare cases that we hear stories of jinns in the Americas. There are a number of tales told from Central America and even North America of strange phenomena occurring during treasure hunts that can only be attributed to the presence of jinns. It would seem reasonable that there are fewer jinns in the Americas, due to the long trip across the oceans. But maybe they crossed through the Siberian land bridge to Alaska before it became submerged eons ago. This would certainly be more easily accomplished by creatures that are known to prefer subterranean land travel. I suppose that because of the narrow land bridge in Alaska that was only open for a short time (relative to the history of the earth), and because of its remote location, so distant from the Middle East and Indian foothills, the jins did not find much opportunity to cross over into the Americas in great numbers.

In light of the jinn problem which is apparently concentrated in the regions around the Middle East and India, I feel great concern for Vistac2000. And I hope the Jinns are more lenient with women. (hopefully Vistac2000 is really a woman!)

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hmmmm...

If Vistac2000 is a man pretending to be a girl, then can we expect the Jinns to take out their full wrath on him when he locates a forbidden treasure? Will Vistac2000 still be here to post after locaitng a fabulous treasure in Iran?

I guess this might depend on if Vistac2000 is a girl as was posted in the forum, or is really a man pretending to be a girl. I wonder if Jinns have a special affection for girls, and will allow them to recover treasures that are forbidden to men? I don't really know the preferences of the Jinns because I have never met one in person.

This makes me wonder....
The reports of Jinns have come from India and the Middle East. We also have reports of leprechauns in Ireland, which are said to be certainly jinns, as well. But what about the rest of the world? Why do we not hear of the problems of Jinns in the Americas, and in China, or Southern Africa?

The traditions go back many centuries, to the times of ancient Babylonia, where Jinns were first cited. The original home of the Jinns was between the northern foothills of India and the center of Iraq. Maybe this sheds some light on the reason why we hear so many reports of Jinns from locations not too far from these origins.

After all the centuries an millenniums of mankind migrating over the entire world, it is surprising that the jinns did not follow along with the rest of civilization. But apparently they did not. They remain in their homelands patiently guarding treasures of ancient origin.

What is interesting is the exceptions in the territories that are guarded by Jinns. the leprechauns in Ireland, for example. What caused the jinns to send midget scouts to Ireland to guard gold? Did word get back to their headquarters that someone had smuggled a treasure from the middle east to Ireland? Or was it for another reason? It seems these Irish jinns (leprechauns) are quite clever at tricking treasure hunters, and don't need to resort to using physical violence as much as the jinns from the Middle East and Indian homelands.

And it is only in rare cases that we hear stories of jinns in the Americas. There are a number of tales told from Central America and even North America of strange phenomena occurring during treasure hunts that can only be attributed to the presence of jinns. It would seem reasonable that there are fewer jinns in the Americas, due to the long trip across the oceans. But maybe they crossed through the Siberian land bridge to Alaska before it became submerged eons ago. This would certainly be more easily accomplished by creatures that are known to prefer subterranean land travel. I suppose that because of the narrow land bridge in Alaska that was only open for a short time (relative to the history of the earth), and because of its remote location, so distant from the Middle East and Indian foothills, the jins did not find much opportunity to cross over into the Americas in great numbers.

In light of the jinn problem which is apparently concentrated in the regions around the Middle East and India, I feel great concern for Vistac2000. And I hope the Jinns are more lenient with women. (hopefully Vistac2000 is really a woman!)

Best wishes,
J_P
(hopefully Vistac2000 is really a woman!)

If not... I think jinns will make surgery adaptation work for free!

One reason jinns are just in Middle East or India is maybe that they are evoked by that formulas... and so they were/are responsible just for that treasures ...not foreign ones.

If so, it's clear that who don't know formulas cannot evoke them... and that explains why old Middle East or India treasures are protected by jinns evoked in ancient times and not in europe!

About Ireland... I think the average blood alcohol content is too high to take that stories seriously...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-04-2009, 09:53 AM

Hi michael and J_Player,

Yes I also hear that some treasures protected by jinns and even treasure can move under the ground, but I don't see this yet !
In my country there are many treasure and cruses full of gold coins, I must say I want search a lot of coins in curses or golden idols and treasure under ground at least 2-3 meter in depth,

With these condition, what kind of MD is good for me:
PI MD?
Two boxes MD?
Gradiometer/magnetometers ?
GPR?
or ...other one?

Dear michael, I haven't any brother, but I have some good Friends to help me to treasure Hunting...!!!

Also I must say, I have some treasure codex, and I almost located these places, but I need a good and deep search MD to locate these treasures exactly...
I am waiting for your guide, dears...
Attached Images

Old 07-04-2009, 01:48 PM

Vistac, What's the image you attached?
Old 07-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hmmmm...

This makes me wonder....

In light of the jinn problem which is apparently concentrated in the regions around the Middle East and India, I feel great concern for Vistac2000. And I hope the Jinns are more lenient with women. (hopefully Vistac2000 is really a woman!) Best wishes, J_P
Hi dear J_Player.
some parts of your comments are right, but jinns are living all around the world without many of human limitations;
they don't need vehicle to transport, they move very fast and can go to other points of world easily of course have their own rules, tribes, boss and very careful in observing their rules and boss.
e.g. one of their rules is: "never annoy or molest human unless they make problem for you and aggress."
one of the very rare places human can make problem that is unpleasant for them is treasure hunting( of course in very professional level at great depths or sometimes at medium depths) this will provoke them to react; they can easily affect on human mind (chakrah) to discourage us this is first step.
next step is a little hit like what did with me; make very sever headache and a very sever pain on my ankle, which I couldn't sit for 2 months, if human proceeds, will make strange voices like loud crying or screaming to make you give up, and if again persist, will hurt seriously; as they are incredibly powerful will kill immediately.

I wrote this previously here;
one friend told me he has seen burnt body like a charcoal at bottom of a dug well on a treasure point. Although in some cases they move treasure very fast to another point.
of course there are very unknown aspects of these strange creatures which very rare humans know about like our Guru and when question them, try to not reveal secrets of jinns world.
This is now somewhat clear for me that some humans who are very rare, have powers to hire or employ(something like this) some especial jinns to use them against guards of treasures.
what I've got by this time is that guards were especial selected jinns more powerful than others of their races. so can conclude in ancient eras people had access to a weird science to employ such jinns for their treasures and mostly reigns in Middle east countries, India had this weird science though in some other countries like Turkey ,Greek ,… was somehow so.[ Okantex and Geo know better]. as unlike human, jinns live for thousands years, OK, you can guess; it has been the best way for keep the treasure that lasted by this time.

one thing our Guru told us was that jinns like gold much more than human especially when it becomes ancient they love it more than their life. so after death of owner they never leave it and consider themselves as owner of treasure. so makes no difference for them that trespasser to their den be a man or woman, will react the same.
Our Guru said for this reason there is only one way; to persuade them to leave it for us which mostly don’t accept or fight to scare away or kill them cos treasure essentially belonged and belongs to human kind not jinns and how much of lives had taken and bloods shed to gather such treasures it is not their share and never belongs them. Humans used them to guard for some while not everlasting, jinns for their great interests to gold can’t leave, so that only way remains is push them out with using force and it’s not an ordinary war.
oh, there are much more things to tell about which is out of patience and unable to tell.........
Old 07-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistac2000 View Post
Hi michael and J_Player,

Yes I also hear that some treasures protected by jinns and even treasure can move under the ground, but I don't see this yet !
In my country there are many treasure and cruses full of gold coins, I must say I want search a lot of coins in curses or golden idols and treasure under ground at least 2-3 meter in depth,
Dear michael, I haven't any brother, but I have some good Friends to help me to treasure Hunting...!!!

Also I must say, I have some treasure codex, and I almost located these places, but I need a good and deep search MD to locate these treasures exactly...
I am waiting for your guide, dears...
Hi, if so, be sure is armed with spell/jinns, not easy as you think. they won't let you catch it. So one time you will feel must start another line-subject to cast the spell.
we found such place exact point with our unique PI, where seems be a 10m x 10m full of objects at about 10-12m, but after that problems appeared one by one and we knew the spell (jinns) were highly powerful, so we gave up and left it at 8 meters and began with smallest one we found, now we are at 9 meters and see what god's destined for us.

As an aside; 2-3 meters? It's not very deep I thought you search at depth 2-3 times deeper. If so, any kind of good PIs work for you; Lorenze, pulse starII,…..and what I heard recently from my friend; Nokta Gold King is good detector, but is very heavy. www.noktadedektor.com

One another thing; If you really have some treasure codex ; which is very careful detailed treasure map, so why look for a LRL to search a vast area?
Prepare one good PI machine and search the place.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
one thing our Guru told us was that jinns like gold much more than human especially when it becomes ancient they love it more than their life. so after death of owner they never leave it and consider themselves as owner of treasure.
Hmmm..
If Jinns are motivated by their love for gold, and they are located all over the world, I wonder why they only guard the gold that has been purposefully put there by someone. I am thinking that if these Jinn guards are under the ground, then surely they would have seen the huge nuggets that have been found by people in the USA during the gold rush days, and they would have guarded these with their lives the same as they guard treasures in the Middle East and India areas. And what about the gold that was mined in the Philippines and Central America during the Spanish occupation 500 years ago? There were literally shiploads of gold that were freely taken from the ground without any Jinn intervention. And today, we have large underground repositories for gold. Fort Knox, for example would be a prime location for Jinns to build their dens. Yet the human guards at Fort Knox have never been disturbed by the Jinn guards who love buried gold so much. Strange creatures, these Jinns...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Guru

Hi Vistac2000

You can build a 2 boxes. Go here
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=main&file=main.dat

and in metal detectors search for projects. See Deep-Seeking Metal Locator. This must be constructed very well and found better distance between 2 boxes. Here you can try different cores and adjust with capacitor. See the pic of depth you can achieve on "benign" soil.
Attached Images

Old 07-04-2009, 04:10 PM

hi
you can help me for make & modify treasure hunting ,please
kind regards
Old 07-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hmmm..
If Jinns are motivated by their love for gold, and they are located all over the world, I wonder why they only guard the gold that has been purposefully put there by someone. I am thinking that if these Jinn guards are under the ground, then surely they would have seen the huge nuggets that have been found by people in the USA during the gold rush days, and they would have guarded these with their lives the same as they guard treasures in the Middle East and India areas. And what about the gold that was mined in the Philippines and Central America during the Spanish occupation 500 years ago? There were literally shiploads of gold that were freely taken from the ground without any Jinn intervention. And today, we have large underground repositories for gold. Fort Knox, for example would be a prime location for Jinns to build their dens. Yet the human guards at Fort Knox have never been disturbed by the Jinn guards who love buried gold so much. Strange creatures, these Jinns...

Best wishes,
J_P
I've tried to resist answering this thread ..... but I can't help it!
Even the mention of such nonsense on a technical forum is beyond belief.

My gast has never been so flabbered!
(Hmmm... might be a tricky one for non English speakers.)
Old 07-04-2009, 05:24 PM

Hi Esteban,

Thanks,
I study Deep-Seeking Metal Locator,

Old 07-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

Hi Qiaozhi,
Personally, I have never considered the threat of treasures that are riddled with Jinns until they were brought to our attention by treasure hunters in the Geotech forums. While there is no scientific basis to support the existence of these Jinns, we have numerous reports by long-time treasure hunters who have seen them or have met with the wrath of these reportedly invisible creatures who become more than visible when their prize treasures are threatened. When a credible forum member with long experience in hunting large treasures reports his difficulty in walking for weeks due to the unyielding misery of a Jinn attack, it's enough to flabber your gast!

While I have not experienced the eternal torment of the guard Jinns, I must believe that michael is reporting what he saw and experienced, as well as others from those parts of the world. This causes me to feel concern for the safety of Vistac2000, who is planning to embark on a similar mission not too far from the center of where the Jinns are reported to be on alert in large numbers. Can Vistac2000 proceed without danger of of having her/his gast flabbered by Jinns?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

Mine either.............. I think it's the time of year, or maybe it has something to do with global warming (or cooling); whichever one you personally think is going on.

One thing is for certain, now besides grey clouds following me around, I must worry about the Jinns.

Reminds me of a little limerick ----

I saw a man upon the stair
A little man
who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish to heck he'd go away

Jinns indeed....

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 07-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Mine either.............. I think it's the time of year, or maybe it has something to do with global warming (or cooling); whichever one you personally think is going on.

One thing is for certain, now besides grey clouds following me around, I must worry about the Jinns.

Reminds me of a little limerick ----

I saw a man upon the stair
A little man
who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish to heck he'd go away

Jinns indeed....
Was this limerick first recited by an Irishman who had his gold hidden by a leprechaun?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Guru

Old 07-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus

.... Jinns indeed....
Hi Theseus,
Actually, in the USA there has been a tradition for some television broadcasters to play old black and white episodes of Rod Serling's original "Twilight Zone" TV programs non-stop, in marathon fashion during the weekend of independence day. These old episodes have been playing for two days already, and will not stop until tomorrow. The broadcasting of these old programs may tend to tend to revive the imaginations of some tv watchers. Unfortunately I don't own a TV, so I must rely on the reports I read in the Geotech forums.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hi Vistac2000

You can build a 2 boxes. Go here
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=main&file=main.dat

and in metal detectors search for projects. See Deep-Seeking Metal Locator. This must be constructed very well and found better distance between 2 boxes. Here you can try different cores and adjust with capacitor. See the pic of depth you can achieve on "benign" soil.
???
Is conventional MD!

Didn't you bring detectoman's dog all your secrets for LRLs and remote gold localization ???

Why don't you put here for sweet her (well... have my doubts SHE is but anyway) Vistac2000 ???

Have detectoman's dog more appeal to you than Vistac2000's avatar ???

I'm a bit confused...

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi,
Personally, I have never considered the threat of treasures that are riddled with Jinns until they were brought to our attention by treasure hunters in the Geotech forums. While there is no scientific basis to support the existence of these Jinns, we have numerous reports by long-time treasure hunters who have seen them or have met with the wrath of these reportedly invisible creatures who become more than visible when their prize treasures are threatened. When a credible forum member with long experience in hunting large treasures reports his difficulty in walking for weeks due to the unyielding misery of a Jinn attack, it's enough to flabber your gast!

While I have not experienced the eternal torment of the guard Jinns, I must believe that michael is reporting what he saw and experienced, as well as others from those parts of the world. This causes me to feel concern for the safety of Vistac2000, who is planning to embark on a similar mission not too far from the center of where the Jinns are reported to be on alert in large numbers. Can Vistac2000 proceed without danger of of having her/his gast flabbered by Jinns?

Best wishes,
J_P
When so-called psychics provide advice, which can affect your life decisions, then this becomes a dangerous subject. While psychic predictions can be an amusing diversion for some, taking this stuff seriously could adversely affect your health. Although dowsing (and related devices) could be tared with the same brush, it is is far less serious. On average the worst that can happen is that your wallet will be slightly less heavy. At least you do get something for your money ... an education. Some people (who probably should go unmentioned here, but they'll know who they are) actually learn nothing, and completely fail to see that it's just a "trick of the mind", albeit a very good trick. There are some who also learn that this is a way of making a fast buck, and go on to become wallet miners themselves.

Whenever you encounter other strange phenomenon (such as Jinns, for example) you need to test your belief system. The whole idea of Jinns is counter-intuitive and non scientific. So you should seriously ask yourself ... am I being deceived by my senses? The answer, in this case, is undoubtedly "yes".
Old 07-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Guru (Administrator)

When so-called psychics provide advice, which can affect your life decisions, then this becomes a dangerous subject. While psychic predictions can be an amusing diversion for some, taking this stuff seriously could adversely affect your health. Although dowsing (and related devices) could be tared with the same brush, it is is far less serious. On average the worst that can happen is that your wallet will be slightly less heavy. At least you do get something for your money ... an education. Some people (who probably should go unmentioned here, but they'll know who they are) actually learn nothing, and completely fail to see that it's just a "trick of the mind", albeit a very good trick. There are some who also learn that this is a way of making a fast buck, and go on to become wallet miners themselves.

Whenever you encounter other strange phenomenon (such as Jinns, for example) you need to test your belief system. The whole idea of Jinns is counter-intuitive and non scientific. So you should seriously ask yourself ... am I being deceived by my senses? The answer, in this case, is undoubtedly "yes".
Old 07-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
???
Is conventional MD!

Didn't you bring detectoman's dog all your secrets for LRLs and remote gold localization ???

Why don't you put here for sweet her (well... have my doubts SHE is but anyway) Vistac2000 ???

I'm a bit confused...
Read, she asked for:

Hi michael and J_Player,

With these condition, what kind of MD is good for me:
PI MD?
Two boxes MD?
Gradiometer/magnetometers ?
GPR?
or ...other one?

Did you understand?

Confused? Yes!!!

Regards
Old 07-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hmmm..

Best wishes,
J_P
Dear J_P
the answer is simple;
They did this for the treasures( which mostly have considerable mass) that owners at that time would intentionally captivated the jinns for their purpose during a lengthy rite and were appointed/assigned specifically to guard the treasure.

why other people didn't do it? simple; cos the science of captivating jinns was not accessible to any body, nation or any where. Somewhere had it, it's like we question why those especial pyramids were only built in Egypt not all around world? Although some other types were built in Mexico, Peru, but not same as Egyptian ones.

it was an especial thing and even now with this crowded earth and fast communications very rare of people are able to deal with such things or know about it. at first here we even found one another guy who was knowledgeable about this matter but confessed would never dare to do it. however we persist and offered him good wage and a share of treasure didn't accept.
so natural golds like nuggets or those parts of treasure that are not so much ancient or people had no access to the science are free of spell.
as our guru said one part of their rite to assign or captivate jinns for the location was to shed bloods of some humans and for this purpose they did this to innocent unpaid labors of workers or soldiers who were forced to hoard or even buried them there whereas were alive.
something like Satanists do now, I don't know are you familiar to or heard about?
Anyway very strange world, very.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post

I'm a bit confused...
one thing I forgot; none of Iranians dare put his or her pic in such places, as Iranian intelligent services are highly active fast smell, search and look such sites very carefully with their employed odd people for special purposes in net one of them is THing. particularly set on their country name(Iran) or infiltrate to e-mails.[ as one friend told me they have ability to easily do this.], you guess the rest.
THing is a special case in Middle East especially in Iran. then how this friend dare to put her pic here such conveniently?