LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Carl, and the Skeptics on this forum have fully supported their Electronic buddies who are making a fortune ripping off consumers, in the LRL industry, for years.

How? Well, according to Skeptics, a pair of hand held Rod(s) are not affected by physics, and that fluxuations, or changes of a magnetic "Field" can have any possible affect on hand held rods is, total nonsense. (err, scientifically speaking of course.) BS, and pure assumption at best.

It's spoken with authority by folks with Electronic credentials, and Scientific pretense, but without field tests, or evidence to substantiate.
It's an excellent example of the way Skeptics, using pretend Science to help their fellow electronic engineers, and Techs, rip off trusting consumers, cover up lies, and discredit those of lesser education.
Dell, this doesn't even make sense. Can you explain exactly WHO we are trying to help? Names please!

While you're at it, please tell us, "Which manufacturer of LRLs has a true degreed electronic engineer?"

Fitzgerald used to tell me that he had an engineer working for him. I didn't believe him, of course. I recently got the chance to check out one of his few non-LRL products, the Maxi-Pulse PI detector. Besides being a poor performer, it looks like it was built by a 6-year-old. Like his LRLs, it's pretty obviously made by someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

- Carl
Old 04-19-2009, 10:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
THIS IS DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE that after all these years, a loyal Skeptic on Carl Morland's, forum is suddenly speaking with rational logic.
Rational logic?
So, now Dell Winders is the expert on what is rational logic?
Now lemme see... If we use Dell's standards to judge what kind of logic is acceptable, then perhaps this is what we will find:

1. It helps me to sell Omnitron LRLs = Good, rational logic
2. It does not help me to sell Omnitron LRLs = Bad, irrational logic

Of course... bad, irrational logic is inspired by evil intent, with the purpose to single out Omnitron, and specifically to put Dell Winders out of business.

So how did Dell Winders become so wise as to become an authority on what is the best logic?
That's simple...
He didn't get any advanced education to bother him with the troublesome pain of passing tests, or learning electronics or physics, or even the systems of logic that are taught in universities and colleges. With the advantage of not abiding by the eternal torture of education, Dell is free to make up his own ideas about what logic works the best.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
It gives them the opportunity, to experience the conditions, and have an awareness of when the Rod(s) will react to the "field" of a target, and when they will not.
The simple answer is that the rods are not reacting to any "field" from a target, except in your mind. And "when they will not" is 100% of the time.

Quote:
It is of utmost importance to me, and to the customers success that they experience, and understand the physical limitations associated with using Rods, that are also used for Dowsing, when they are used in a physics application.
Again - your statements do not make sense. What does "when they are used in a physics application" mean?

Quote:
This problem applies to ALL MFD, Directional Locators, and LRL that utilize Hand Held Rod(s), or electronic receivers, to detect "field" of a signal line, or target.
Oh yes, of course ... the mystical (but totally nonexistent) "signal line".

Quote:
You won't find any of the electronics people manufacturing these products and selling at outrageous prices, ripping off consumers, that are warning their customers of this problem. In fact, according to their advertising, there are no problems with their products. After all, they have electronic credentials, and utilizing the latest advance technology. Why should there be limitations to in the use of the Rod(s) Right?
This makes no sense.

Quote:
Carl, and the Skeptics on this forum have fully supported their Electronic buddies who are making a fortune ripping off consumers, in the LRL industry, for years.
I see you are trying to surpass Hung as the LRL comedian.

I've ignored the rest of your diatribe for obvious reasons.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:31 AM
Guru

Default Dell's rants -- restated in understandable terms

Whats all this talk about the Geotech engineers helping Dell's competitors to succeed, while putting Dell out of business?

For many, it is hard to follow Dell's reasoning. But through a fortuitous coincidence, I have had the experience of becoming fluent in the language/mind-set of hillbillies and rednecks. You want to know what Dell is saying?
Here it is:

The Geotech engineers have spent most of their energy concentrating on de-bunking Dell Winders, while generally ignoring, or supporting other LRL manufacturers who add lots of fancy electronics to their LRLs that work on the same principle as Dell's LRLs. Over a period of time, this gave the advantage to Dell's competitors, and left him trailing in the weeds behind them, nearly putting him out of business. Furthermore, Dell claims that the Geotech engineers have "fully supported their Electronic buddies who are making a fortune ripping off consumers, in the LRL industry, for years". To sum it up, the Geotech engineers are helping to promote LRLs with lots of fancy electronic gizmoes attached, and criticizing the simple LRLs that Dell sells.

Another significant item Dell mentioned is that these LRLs all work by sensing the same kind of signals around treasures, which have limitations. He pointed out that because he gives demonstrations and training, he will show you what these limitations are before you buy. But Dell's competitors claim that their LRLs are without limitations because their fancy electronics make them foolproof. Dell's point is that he is the only honest LRL manufacturer who tells you they are not perfect, while the others will say anything you want to hear to make a sale.

That is what Dell is basically saying.

So let's look into Dell's rants:

1. Have the Geotech engineers focused their skepticism on Dell Winders, and not his competitors who have fancier electronic gizmoes connected to their LRLs?
In my opinion, Dell has gotten more arguments against him than other LRL manufacturers if you measure the count of words in negative posts. This appears to be true in the Geotech forums as well as others. So why would people focus their efforts on Dell, and not his competitors? Could it be because only Dell comes around calling people bald face liars, and threatening to sue them for stating their opinion, and calling people names, etc, etc? How often have you seen Dell's competitors do that in the forums? Not very often. I suppose the more you attack people, the more you should expect to receive negative comments back. You can also look in this remote sensing forum at others who make verbal attacks, and you will see they also receive much more negative feedback than people who do not.

More important, Dell comes around more often than his competitors. How can anyone post a reply to a manufacturer who did not make a post? Dell decided to put himself on the firing line and his competitors did not. Should we blame the skeptics for this fact?

2. Have Geotech engineers given the advantage to Dell's electronic competitors and caused him to go out of business?
I doubt it.
I look at Carl's LRL reports page, and I see reports on 13 different LRLs. Only one is sold by Dell Winders. I see no glowing reports for any of Dell's competitors. Carl is basically saying they are all garbage, the ones with fancy electronics and the ones without. I found the same attitudes in the forums. The LRLs manufacturer who had the most negative words posted against it is probably Mineoro, not Dell-Omnitron. I doubt any fancy electronic LRL get's a special break. Even the topic of this thread -- the Spektra -- is a debunking of a fraudulent fancy electronic LRL that competes with Dell.

3. Have the Geotech engineers fully supported their electronic buddies who are making a fortune ripping off customres in the LRL industry for years?
Their "electronic buddies?" What!!! ?
As far as I know, there is no electronic engineer putting circuit boards on LRLs. Most LRL internal electronics look like they were done by middle school students who never saw a soldering iron before they got the job. In this forum we keep hearing skeptics use the same words to describe the electronics in LRLs like "garbage", "trash", "crap", etc. The idea that the persons who design this crap and assemble it are "buddies" of any of the skeptics seems ludicrous to me. *(One exception is Tim Williams, who designed a nice PIC board for the Pro 4. I consider Tim to be a good guy, based on his forum posts. The funny thing is, he might be considered a buddy who helps with Dell's electronics, not Dell's competitors).

4. Dell is the only LRL manufacturer who tells the limitations of the devices he sells.
This may be true. I don't see other LRL companies talking about limitations of their products. Maybe Mineoro... They talk a lot about their idea of how LRLs work, and about how humidity and other things can impair the operation of their LRLs. But generally speaking, it looks like most LRL ads avoid any reference to limitations on their products.

Bottom line (just my opinion):
It seems to me that Dell gets more negative posts because he makes his presence more often, and in a more abrasive manner than his competitors. Could it be that the energy that Dell puts into attacking people who disagree with him is causing an overall negative image of his LRL business? Or maybe his posting technically ignorant blunders in a technical forum brings lots of negative feedback?

Perhaps Dell's LRL business trails behind his competitors because he lacks some needed business management skills, and has nothing to do with what people post on forums. After all... how can one engineer put an LRL manufacturer out of business? How can even one forum accomplish that?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Whats all this talk about the Geotech engineers helping Dell's competitors to succeed, while putting Dell out of business?

For many, it is hard to follow Dell's reasoning. But through a fortuitous coincidence, I have had the experience of becoming fluent in the language/mind-set of hillbillies and rednecks. You want to know what Dell is saying?
Here it is:

The Geotech engineers have spent most of their energy concentrating on de-bunking Dell Winders, while generally ignoring, or supporting other LRL manufacturers who add lots of fancy electronics to their LRLs that work on the same principle as Dell's LRLs. Over a period of time, this gave the advantage to Dell's competitors, and left him trailing in the weeds behind them, nearly putting him out of business. Furthermore, Dell claims that the Geotech engineers have "fully supported their Electronic buddies who are making a fortune ripping off consumers, in the LRL industry, for years". To sum it up, the Geotech engineers are helping to promote LRLs with lots of fancy electronic gizmoes attached, and criticizing the simple LRLs that Dell sells.

Another significant item Dell mentioned is that these LRLs all work by sensing the same kind of signals around treasures, which have limitations. He pointed out that because he gives demonstrations and training, he will show you what these limitations are before you buy. But Dell's competitors claim that their LRLs are without limitations because their fancy electronics make them foolproof. Dell's point is that he is the only honest LRL manufacturer who tells you they are not perfect, while the others will say anything you want to hear to make a sale.

That is what Dell is basically saying.

So let's look into Dell's rants:

1. Have the Geotech engineers focused their skepticism on Dell Winders, and not his competitors who have fancier electronic gizmoes connected to their LRLs?
In my opinion, Dell has gotten more arguments against him than other LRL manufacturers if you measure the count of words in negative posts. This appears to be true in the Geotech forums as well as others. So why would people focus their efforts on Dell, and not his competitors? Could it be because only Dell comes around calling people bald face liars, and threatening to sue them for stating their opinion, and calling people names, etc, etc? How often have you seen Dell's competitors do that in the forums? Not very often. I suppose the more you attack people, the more you should expect to receive negative comments back. You can also look in this remote sensing forum at others who make verbal attacks, and you will see they also receive much more negative feedback than people who do not.

More important, Dell comes around more often than his competitors. How can anyone post a reply to a manufacturer who did not make a post? Dell decided to put himself on the firing line and his competitors did not. Should we blame the skeptics for this fact?

2. Have Geotech engineers given the advantage to Dell's electronic competitors and caused him to go out of business?
I doubt it.
I look at Carl's LRL reports page, and I see reports on 13 different LRLs. Only one is sold by Dell Winders. I see no glowing reports for any of Dell's competitors. Carl is basically saying they are all garbage, the ones with fancy electronics and the ones without. I found the same attitudes in the forums. The LRLs manufacturer who had the most negative words posted against it is probably Mineoro, not Dell-Omnitron. I doubt any fancy electronic LRL get's a special break. Even the topic of this thread -- the Spektra -- is a debunking of a fraudulent fancy electronic LRL that competes with Dell.

3. Have the Geotech engineers fully supported their electronic buddies who are making a fortune ripping off customres in the LRL industry for years?
Their "electronic buddies?" What!!! ?
As far as I know, there is no electronic engineer putting circuit boards on LRLs. Most LRL internal electronics look like they were done by middle school students who never saw a soldering iron before they got the job. In this forum we keep hearing skeptics use the same words to describe the electronics in LRLs like "garbage", "trash", "crap", etc. The idea that the persons who design this crap and assemble it are "buddies" of any of the skeptics seems ludicrous to me. *(One exception is Tim Williams, who designed a nice PIC board for the Pro 4. I consider Tim to be a good guy, based on his forum posts. The funny thing is, he might be considered a buddy who helps with Dell's electronics, not Dell's competitors).

4. Dell is the only LRL manufacturer who tells the limitations of the devices he sells.
This may be true. I don't see other LRL companies talking about limitations of their products. Maybe Mineoro... They talk a lot about their idea of how LRLs work, and about how humidity and other things can impair the operation of their LRLs. But generally speaking, it looks like most LRL ads avoid any reference to limitations on their products.

Bottom line (just my opinion):
It seems to me that Dell gets more negative posts because he makes his presence more often, and in a more abrasive manner than his competitors. Could it be that the energy that Dell puts into attacking people who disagree with him is causing an overall negative image of his LRL business? Or maybe his posting technically ignorant blunders in a technical forum brings lots of negative feedback?

Perhaps Dell's LRL business trails behind his competitors because he lacks some needed business management skills, and has nothing to do with what people post on forums. After all... how can one engineer put an LRL manufacturer out of business? How can even one forum accomplish that?

Best wishes,
J_P
Well, so much for the truth being in a Skeptic's arm chair analaysis. No research, no supporting data.

Again, presumption,and assumption, spoken in ignorance. Carl, and cronies started their attacks on me personally, actually posting that they were there to put me out of business.

The Skeptic rationale? They demanded that I provide them the schematics to a fully electronic Frequency Discriminator, so that they could duplicate it and conduct their own tests. (sound familiar?) Because I wouldn't cater to their Blackmail, they proclaimed that they (Skeptics) had every right to say whatever they wished about me, and that I should be put out of business. (I still have hard copies)

Your nice guy, Carl, and Skeptic cronies have pursued that goal ever since, on every Treasure forum, using aliases, and their computer knowledge to perform unscrupulous offline damage.

Carl, didn't put up this forum and the Challenge gimmick, in search of credibility and support, until years after he and the Skeptic clan started their attacks on me to put me out of business.

I even stopped building, and selling LRL products for 3 years, yet the vengeful Skeptic attacks on me continued relentless. LRL manufacturers obtained a monoply during that time, and their already high prices sky rocketed from $3,000 to $17,000, and then to as much as $100,000. ALL, using Rods to detect & meter the signal. A little B&K audio generator that retailed for $70, sold for $1,700 with the added pair of Rods, and claims of detecting fossils, and ancient arrow heads.

So what was Carl, and his Skeptic cronies doing about the increased Rip-offs while I was out of the business? Why, still attacking me, of course, for not catering to their Blackmail scheme. Nothing else mattered.

Even when there was an internet Scam, ripping off Treasure Hunters for big bucks. What did Carl, do about it? Nothing! What did his Skeptic Cronies do about it? They laughed and mocked the Treasure Hunters for being such Suckers as to fall for a Scam.

I notice the same blackmail tactics being employed by Skeptics on this forum, and sanctioned by Carl, with the demand to post schematics for you to duplicate, or, we can expect to suffer your consequences. You will mock, make inferences, tell lies about me, call me a Scammer, a fraud, say I am evil, hack my websites, computer, and e-mail. And that's while you pretend you are being courteous and Carl, whining his total innocence, that he always gets blamed.

Duh! Carl, You started the unprovoked attacks on me. It was never the other way around. An now, this is your forum. You are responsible for the content.

You stick your head in the sand and don't want to hear that It's Electronics people doing the manufacturing of LRL that are profiteering by ripping off Consumers with advanced technology claims, and justifying their claims with exaggerated prices.

You infer I can't possibly know what I am talking, because I am not formally educated.

You are right JP, those are good business practices for becoming financially successful. I understand them, and I see their effectiveness, but no thank you, that method of obtaining wealth doesn't interest me. I will suffer the skeptic wrath, and stay poor if that is my alternative.

And do your homework. I have been encouraging folks to test these products for themselves, or join me on a Treasure hunt and learn for themselves, ever since before I started selling anything. There is nothing new about that. It's no big deal.

Having lots of personal field experience with many types, makes and models off MFD, LRL, etc, I prefer educating people in their use, problems, limitations and benefits. I have experimented with, field tested, compared, and used these methods and they have been a great aid in my own Treasure searches. The benefits, and flaws should be pointed out, but total condemenation is NOT Scientifically justifiable, nor does Carl, have a valid, or provable argument against my products. They perform exactly as I say they do, under the magnetic conditions in which I claim they do. I would like for Carl, to show his valid Scientific proof that my products do not perform as advertised?

I do not support ripping off Treasure Hunters. I am a Treasure Hunter/Salvor myself for 35 years, and I have the knowledge, experience, and have personally experienced the hits, and rip-offs myself. It's my hope that other Treasure Hunters, can learn from my field experience, which includes Frequency discrimination methods.

I would have joined Carl, in his crusade to make a name for himself a long time ago, if he were not so sneaky, and two faced.

You folks may feel pride in rationalizing a vengeful Skeptic agenda, filled with hate mongering, and prejudiced, but to this uneducated hillbilly who has been on the receiving end, you are a pack of arrogant, egotistical, intellectual hypocrites who make a mockery of Science. Best Wishes, Dell
Old 04-20-2009, 06:21 PM
Administrator

Dell, your post is so full of wrong that a full response would be a waste of time. However, there is one point that I would still like to pursue:

Quote:
You stick your head in the sand and don't want to hear that It's Electronics people doing the manufacturing of LRL that are profiteering by ripping off Consumers with advanced technology claims, and justifying their claims with exaggerated prices.
Since you're making such a Big Deal about this, I'll ask once again:

"Which manufacturer of LRLs has a true degreed electronic engineer?"

Can you either name someone, or simply say, "I don't know"? Because I sure don't know of any Real Engineers designing or promoting LRLs. All the Real Engineers I know of who look at LRLs agree that they are nonsense.

- Carl
Old 04-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Guru

Default Boat is sinking...

Dell, I see this thread has gone way off topic (as always), but I feel I should say some words to you although I don't come here as often as before.

I just don't understand why you bother with Carl.
He has no importance to the LRL subject at all. You know for eons he tries to pursue a local promotion against LRLs with the old and tiresome 'motto' pretense they are scam for his own business purposes. So why bother? Just ignore him once and for all.

If you know your device works and you also know much more about this subject than him, relax. You don't need to prove him anything.

Also don't understand why you insist wasting your time and precious health arguing here with his followers. You have done this hundreds of times in the past. What did you gain with that? Huh?

So, I'm sorry if I might bother you with my words, but I care about you and I don't like this situation. I think you should make a reflection about it.
But, feel free to do what you want.

All the best my friend.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:33 PM

Thumbs up

I think Mr. Winders gave a good answer in 2006 on thunting.com.
Quote:
"NO! In my opinion, the locators I sell DO NOT actually detect Gold." Dell
http://thunting.com/smf/black_box_te...sg1338#msg1338
No matter how hard you try, you will never get a better piece of Information from him.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Götz von Berlichingen View Post
I think Mr. Winders gave a good answer in 2006 on thunting.com.

http://thunting.com/smf/black_box_te...sg1338#msg1338
No matter how hard you try, you will never get a better piece of Information from him.
Wow... I haven't read that thread back then.
I'm sorry for Carl. He was put into pieces by Art, Dandequille and Dell himself.

Thanks for posting this Gotz.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:05 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Wow... I haven't read that thread back then.
I'm sorry for Carl. He was put into pieces by Art, Dandequille and Dell himself.

Thanks for posting this Gotz.
You are one confused individual.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
"NO! In my opinion, the locators I sell DO NOT actually detect Gold." Dell
Dell said this?
Ok, I take it back. I will no longer assume the Omnitron LRLs can't pass a double blind test for finding gold.
I will take Dell's word for it and consider it a fact that they don't detect gold.

Errr... so what do they do?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-21-2009, 01:16 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Dell said this?
Ok, I take it back. I will no longer assume the Omnitron LRLs can't pass a double blind test for finding gold.
I will take Dell's word for it and consider it a fact that they don't detect gold.

Errr... so what do they do?
As Dell said, "They perform exactly as I say they do, under the magnetic conditions in which I claim they do."

Isn't is perfectly clear?

- Carl
Old 04-21-2009, 01:18 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
You know for eons he tries to pursue a local promotion against LRLs with the old and tiresome 'motto' pretense they are scam for his own business purposes.
Hmmm... sure would like to know what my "business purposes" are. Might make me feel better about all the money I've spent debunking this junk.

- Carl
Old 04-21-2009, 04:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
And so it follows through in Dell's replies...
Well, so much for the truth being in a Skeptic's arm chair analaysis. No research, no supporting data.
Again, presumption,and assumption, spoken in ignorance. Carl, and cronies started their attacks on me personally, actually posting that they were there to put me out of business.
This is great Dell,
No research and supporting data?
You can find it right here in this forum. It is self-evident to all who regularly read this forum.
In case you forgot:

1. You don't think I researched what kind of words you use to verbally attack people who don't agree with you?
Here are your words:

"That it is a stupid quote used by Skeptic Nut case"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=88
"Are there no Intelligent Skeptics, or are you just a freak anomaly wallowing in the ignorance your own imaginative pretense?"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=24
"this a hecklers forum for closed minded idiots to exercise their prejudice mentality."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=32
"There is no arguing with egotistical idiots"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...4&postcount=16
"your PRETENSE of Scientific knowledge of all physics astounds me".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=63"
There you go with your lieing inferences."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=56
This hypocricisy and deception is carried on today by the Skeptic cult...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=48439&postcount=97
It's a bald faced lie, and fraud, when you don't know what you are talking about and make false allegations under a scientific pretense.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=43981&postcount=3

I stopped here because this list of Dell quotes goes on and on and on for many pages ad nauseum. In fact, Dell has interjected so many abrasive attacks on people that many of his off-topic rantings were moved to a special area called "Dell's Complaints"
See here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11824

But this doesn't happen only in the Geotech forums. Dell has been banned from using the term "skeptic cult" on more than one forum. Have any other readers of the other treasure forums seen the posts by forum moderators warning Dell about his choice of words?

2. You don't think there is data to support how you post more often than your competitors?
Here is the data:
Dell Winders -- Posts: 529.
Show me a single one of your competitors who comes anywhere close to that many posts. In fact, there are none. But not just in the Geotech forum. You are the sole LRL manufacturer who makes most of the posts on other treasure forums with non-conventional detector sections. Considering you use the same presumptive derogatory language there, I see you get more negative attacks responses in return than any of your competitors there too. (hint: business management often requires diplomacy and good public relations to avoid projecting the image of a whiny cry-baby looking for someone else to blame their troubles on. Who would want to buy anything from a loser)?

You want me to research and post the data for how many of your competitors post on this forum or any others in comparison to you? Forget it. You have Jumped into any treasure forum where you could find an audience for your diatribe. I see your competitors posting very rarely in comparison. Can you prove me wrong?

You want me to believe that Carl hampered your business while helping his "electronic buddies" put electronic junk on your competitors LRLs, and that put you out of business? Well, I don't. It just doesn't wash. For one, the loyal customer base you so often brag about would not be influenced by anything a skeptic could say. They are loyal, right? and they love the LRLs you sold them, and probably want to buy more as soon as they save up the money.

I also don't believe Carl or any other skeptic in this forum has any electronic buddies building crappy LRL junk, nor do I believe they would help them in any way. This is self evident in the content of this forum. You have already seen the data on Carl's LRL report page as well as what you can read on the titles of the posts in the remote sensing forums. I see posts by skeptics dealing with generally all LRLs in the same way. No singling out Dell winders. I only see more posts against Dell and his products because he calls people names and makes stupid arguments with very presumptive innuendos. Did I mention egotistical?

I look in your last post where you use your hillbilly logic to criticize me and skeptics in general for not doing our homework - no supporting data. Well, you are reading it here and in my previous post where I detailed the LRL reports page.
But wait...
According to Dell's hillbilly logic, only a skeptic must provide supporting data... Dell is exempt because of rule 1 and rule 2 of Dell's logic:

1. It helps me to sell Omnitron LRLs = Good, rational logic
2. It does not help me to sell Omnitron LRLs = Bad, irrational logic

So where is all the supporting data that shows how Carl was able to put you out of business by making forum posts so many years ago? Show us the relentless trail of posts that succeeded in turning a nation against Dell Winders. I just can't seem to find it. But I find plenty of posts where you argue with anyone who disagrees with you. Could it be that anyone who disagrees get's automatically branded as one of Carl's "skeptic cult?" Is this whole "skeptic cult" and "scientific pretender" talk just more of Dell's logic at work? Is Dell Winders trying to set himself up as a martyr, to make it look like a conspiracy of Carl's cronies are responsible for his decisions and failures?

I see plenty of data to support the fact you decided to make more posts in this forum and other treasure hunting forums than your competitors. Anyone can go to this forum and any other forum where you post and check the post counts for themselves. Have you ever considered that good business management includes avoiding making a public fool out of yourself? Could it be that this tends to drive customers away? Do you suppose this is the reason why your competitors don't often post in the open forums?

Personally, I don't think it matters much what gets posted in these foums. I doubt much of your clientele reads tech forums anyway. What's hard to understand is why you post here at all. You have your own forum where there are no skeptics to disagree with your ideas. It is the perfect forum where only hillbilly logic is allowed. Not a single negative post. So why not build up your own forum and use it to advertise your products in a favorable environment? Why try to get your publicity in a skeptic forum when you have a much more perfect forum of your own? Doesn't that make business sense?

Bottom line again: I did my research. The data is here and on a few other forums. So where's your data Dell?
Forget it... Even if Carl and others disagree with you, and you rant and holler, I still don't believe this caused any noticeable effect on your business. I believe you decided to place yourself in the middle of forum arguments yourself for years, and this had little to do with business either, other than distracting you from other things you should have been doing.

If you really think I am wrong, show me the data to prove it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-21-2009, 11:40 AM
Guru

J_Player, that took a lot of time... but it does iterate the supporting data Dell was asking for. What you have done is show Dell exactly what he has done to waste probably more than several decades of his life - while at the same time being his own worst enemy.

Then, in typical Dell fashion, he comes on any and all forums (where he isn't banned) and rants and raves about people trying to put him out of business.

The TRUTH is, if Dell's business has suffered in any possible way; it was BY HIS OWN HAND AND HIS OWN DOING. To the best of my knowledge, no one has held a gun to Dell's head and forced him to broadcast his diatribe on multiple forums, over the past decades.

Now. Where is Dell's data to the contrary?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 04-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
What you have done is show Dell exactly what he has done to waste probably more than several decades of his life - while at the same time being his own worst enemy,
You have said what I said in a single sentence for people who have the intellect to see through the failings of hillbilly logic and don't need an instruction book to tell them what it means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Now. Where is Dell's data to the contrary?
Dell's data to the contrary?
Unless Dell actually understood what I said, I think we're about to hear all about it.
And it will be the same kind of data that Dell uses to prove his LRLs work.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Guru

Default Shhhhhhhhhhh...

Got really quiet didn't it.

Amazing the power of facts and truth over unsubstantiated diatribe and rhetoric.

Me thinks it was time to go into the "duck and run" routine.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 04-22-2009, 01:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Got really quiet didn't it.

Amazing the power of facts and truth over unsubstantiated diatribe and rhetoric.

Me thinks it was time to go into the "duck and run" routine.
...Will reboot in "safe mode" soon ...
Old 04-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Guru

Now for a break in the electronic buffoonery and chuckle at this.

You can actually purchase this empty plastic bottle and holder for a mere $75.

Yikes

Source: Dowse Master http://dowse.webs.com/apps/webstore/
Promoted by none other than Dell Winders
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post

Yikes

And here is the claim that makes it Fraud by Willful Deception:

"Just set the module above the ground on a stump, or rock, and the Dowse Master Target Discriminator, generates harmonic Signal lines to targets up to 100 feet away."

Other than dowsing rods (a trick of the mind), how do you suppose Dell can prove the generation of the so-called harmonic signal lines?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 04-26-2009, 11:08 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post

Yikes

More parts from the plumbing department.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
More parts from the plumbing department.
Ah yes, but anyone can tell that with the lid tightly screwed on, the humoric gases are confined to the inside and the end-to-end length of the chamber is one quarter wavelength of the humoric gas resonance frequency, so the oscillatory amplitude builds up inside the chamber thus facilitating the accurate discrimination of the sample.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 04-28-2009, 09:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
Ah yes, but anyone can tell that with the lid tightly screwed on, the humoric gases are confined to the inside and the end-to-end length of the chamber is one quarter wavelength of the humoric gas resonance frequency, so the oscillatory amplitude builds up inside the chamber thus facilitating the accurate discrimination of the sample.
No doubt resulting in a sudden coherent burst of laughter from the semi-transparent cover on the end of the device.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy
Lid tightly screwed on?
Hmmmm....

Now according to realscience, when you have a pressure-tight seal, and the temperature changes, then the pressure of the gasses will change. Do you suppose this will change the humoric gas resonant frequency? And what about the temperature coefficient of the humoric gas resonant frequency? And, while we are on the topic, what motive force sets the humoric gas resonating, anyway?

Now I suppose this bottle comes with a chart that tells you how much to correct for temperature, atmospheric pressure, and internal pressure. Assuming it does, I would expect it also has a chart that tells you how many inch-pounds of torque to apply to the cap so the calibrated gasket will be compressed the exact amount needed to yield the correct resonant frequency that will send signal lines to the designated target.

Right?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-29-2009, 12:17 PM
Guru

Poor Dell.... it appears they (we) are laughing at your latest little ($2) plastic plumbing gimmick to swindle ready cash from the gullible and technically-challenged.

How do you sleep at night??? or even look yourself in the mirror??? I guess it's no wonder you have high blood pressure.

But then, I suppose you can buy quite a few BP pills with the $73 profit from just a single sale to some unsuspecting fool. Still, I would not want to be in your shoes.... no way!

The Wallet-Miner's Creed