LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-10-2008, 04:35 AM
Guru

For silver coins, play between 8.7 and 9.2 Khz. Put a silver coin at a place 10..15 cm in the ground and adjust the frequency where the rods close exactly up of the coin.
Regards
Old 12-10-2008, 06:39 AM
Guru

Ok, Geo, please explain about ferrite electrostatic LRL .
Best regards.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:02 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Also Morgan picture show , he found some coins
I also saw that photo, and the implication is that these coins were found with the LRL / dowsing rod contraption. However, I expect the final recovery was done with a real metal detector.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Guru

Hi.
Today i went again at the same place with the generator, L rods and the
electrostatic field detector. Today the detector did not gave me any signal, except a small signal at a point 10m from the point that the rods indicate that there is the treasure. After few days i"ll go again with metal detectors to find the exact point that there is (If there is ) the treasure, and of course to see if the electrostatic field is from gold, or not.
I will inform you for everything
Regards
Old 12-10-2008, 11:34 PM

Default hello

Hi Geo

why is it mfd detection prone to error? is it because the frequency being used is not fine tuned to that particular metal? many times i dug holes only to find volcanic rock, corals and even trash metals.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Guru

Default Antenna Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I also saw that photo, and the implication is that these coins were found with the LRL / dowsing rod contraption. However, I expect the final recovery was done with a real metal detector.
Antenna Rod it was used to locate the targets in the range not far from the Carl MFD,and then to pinpoint i use one normal metal detector,and i found also a lot of trash,but always something...
This kind of Dowsing devices are very good for playing and finding something,but for those who ask big money for this kind of GIZMOS its unfair.
I asume here,THIS IS ONE ELECTRONIC DOWSING DEVICE.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
Hi Geo

why is it mfd detection prone to error? is it because the frequency being used is not fine tuned to that particular metal? many times i dug holes only to find volcanic rock, corals and even trash metals.
Some times when the target is very big and heavy, we have the Ring phenomenon. One way to reduce it is to work at very hight harmonics. So for gold i work also at 630.980.610 Hz. Yesterday all frequencies indicated me about the same point. So it is something and not so big.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:25 AM
Suspended

For gold i work at 6,20 KHz ''Geo'' and for me is the best ...............

frequency

Here is my generators

1-

2-

3-

Circuits...........Later.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:50 AM

the gold frequency that you are used are so diffrent

630.980.610 Hz = 631Mhz & 6,20 KHz of Geo , 59.5 Khz of Steban device &

i don't understand what's the correct frequency , maybe it response to each frequency

Quote:
Originally posted by AFT :
ometimes I feel that the two Lrods mention to silver coins and sometimes
I didn’t that feel. Sometimes I feel that the two Lrods, crossover on target
Location. And sometimes nothing any . I was astray in the matter.
i have similar experience with Gravitator ,sometimes it works very well but sometimes detect nothing .

but the explorer always detects the coin
Old 12-11-2008, 06:58 AM

Default TROUBLED WITH RINGS

I guess you are right GEO! just yesterday, i went also to my site and found out that the two readings using my improvised MFD turned out to be one reading which is located at the center of the two previously detected spots. the distance between the two readings(NORTH & SOUTH) is 24 feet and my previous computation of the depth of the treasure is at 12 feet. i thought the real object is in the north spot! Thank you very much for the clarifications on this matter.

sweatofglory
Old 12-11-2008, 07:09 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Alex View Post

ΤΗΕ explorer............For me... is the best &
cheap metal detector.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:15 AM

Default just a sort of advise

Hi GREAT ALEX

Try to test those frequency yourself to come up what is best for you. For me, 59.5 khz does not work well.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Morgan
Inside of receiver, you use ferrite with coil plus battery and
Small circuit . Why?
Please upload receiver circuit. Also more explain.
Best regards .

Hi Morgan
I waiting, ……………………… or maybe secret .
Best regards.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Guru

Quote:

i don't understand what's the correct frequency , maybe it response to each frequency

i have similar experience with Gravitator ,sometimes it works very well but sometimes detect nothing .

Hi Great Alex
Although I had random result with Lrods plus function generator but ,
About molecular frequency scanning systems,as I knowing and read
The most producer setting For gold (approximately) ~ 5khz and silver ~ 8.7 khz .
Applying to earth by two probe.
Best regards.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Guru

Quote:

Can be some different inject frequency via rods in soil than uses oscillator as detector. By the way 59.5 is near 62 Khz (used by Alonso) and 6.2 Khz is harmonic of 62 Khz (1/10). So, your point is between 5.6 Khz to 6.2-6.4 Khz and in other way 56 Khz to 62-64 Khz. Can be variations fo the type of gold mixing with others metals and in different proportion.

For oscillator "high frequency" as 300 Khz means you'll detect aluminium foil of cigarettes, chiclets, etc.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

And ... are you surprised by this?
Old 12-11-2008, 11:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Also small gold chain can't be detected by real metal detector, and is recovery by electronic LRL. But real metal detector is useful for to find into the hole or sparzed removed sand for to find the target... this is not a mistery. When you excavate the site, the "phenomenom" "breath", and detection dissapears sometimes or is poor, so you need also real metal detector as part of your artillery.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:02 PM

If you want to learn about rings look on my site.
http://lrlman.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1190603542

The frequency you are using if off causing the ring to shift to the right or left.

Tim

Old 12-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Guru

Quote:

You will never find a universal accepted frequency for specific metals. The reason is, each operator determines what they believe is the frequency for "themselves" and their particular equipment. These "frequencies" are determined completely by empirical methods; hence there will never be a single frequency that can be agreed is the "right" frequency.

This is the ONLY result there can be when multiple sources take data on random occurring events and observations.

Plus, don't forget one of the biggest problems with the MFD and the frequency notion. In nearly all instances the generated frequencies are of a power level that is so minuscule, as to have ZERO influence on any distant targets beyond a few centimeters from the source.

Like the Ring Theory, the MFD/Frequency Theory is completely bogus. There are no "so-called" rings around buried metals or treasure items. This Ring Theory was concocted by an LRL scam artist in order to explain away the obvious Empty Holes that will happen when his customers complain about the dowsing contraption not working. The Ring Theory was concocted strictly as part of a marketing scheme, is total pseudo-science and has no connection with real science or physics.

If you want to learn more about such things, I found a great deal of good information on
http://sites.google.com/site/dowsingtruth

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 12-11-2008, 01:35 PM

Sam I thought you only slander people using re-mailers on google? Are you supposed to attach peoples character? Didn't you get on trouble in the past for that?

http://web.archive.org/web/200108181...forum/locator/

You can see some of Sam's post here. He's the guy that used to write articles about dowsing and sold dowsing equipment. Anyone that does not agree with Sam is harassed and slander. There is a picture of Sam on this site. See if you can find it. Also Sam if you can prove willful deception please do. Otherwise I would except Carl to silence your post.

IF you want proof of who you are I will supply it. You link yourself to google by the above post. I have all post you have on google about me. If you can prove willful deception do it. Other wise if you want to say my equipment is bogus go for it. Stop attaching my character. If you don't use dowsing that's your business.

Carl talk to Sam and keep him in line.

Tim

Old 12-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
Sam I thought you.... (other nonsense clipped)

Tim
Who is Sam? Do not see anyone here by that name.

If you are making ref to my remarks about your Ring Theory, that is fine. My remarks were in no way "attaching" or attacking your character. (I'm not sure what "attaching" is.)

I stand by my original remarks. The Ring Theory is bogus and is pure pseudo-science. If you would like to prove my remarks are wrong you will need to back up your Ring Theory with validated scientific proof and data, supported by other than yourself or other LRL salesmen. Bring on the data, I'm anxious to see it.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 12-11-2008, 02:18 PM

Tell you what Sam. Let's let the good people of this forum decide if you are tacking me using the words "LRL scam artist".

Also if Carl approves of your bashing dowsers, then I think the good users of this forum should ask Carl if you are Sam! I think Carl is honest and has no reason to lie for you Sam.

So if anyone here wants to know if Theseus is the Sam that Dell and other have been talking about. The Sam that has caused many dowsing forums to go under go ahead and ask Carl here.

As far as my ring theory I am open to testing by
qualified
people of which you are not.

Tim

Old 12-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
Tell you what Sam....

Tim
Wow. You seem to be a very confused and irate individual. I guess you must've gotten burned pretty bad by this chap "Sam".

But let's put aside your anger and past dealings with this fictional character.

I'd rather concentrate on you providing scientific (validated) data for this Ring Theory. Who exactly are "qualified" to validate this theory? Has Carl observed the Ring Theory? Would he be qualified?

Please explain who would be "qualified", other than other dowsers and LRL salesmen.

Let's get down to the facts here, about this Ring Theory, and quit beating around the bush.

Either these rings exist (for everyone; all observers) or they don't; and it is nothing more than a concocted marketing scheme.

Here is our starting point. I say the Ring Theory is bogus and totally baseless. Prove me wrong.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 12-11-2008, 02:48 PM

A university that would test random people 1000 or more a study for responses using rods. There I answered your question. Now please answer mine.

Sam I thought you only slander people using re-mailers on google?

Are you supposed to attach peoples character?

Didn't you get on trouble in the past for that?

Are you saying you are not Sam?

What if I showed you email from people you know that know you are Sam? Would you believe them?

You know me Sam. If you want to bash my equipment go ahead. I have no problem with that. I also was the first to say there is no proof that rings exist. And no equipment can prove human perception does not sense rings when dowsing.

The question to you is are you Sam, Jblack, Karl Miller, Jean and many others. By the way the above list of name have been kicked off treasurenet forums. Can you guess why?

Tim

Old 12-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Guru

Quote:

Answer is simple. All those frequencies might be correct as there's no such thing as 'the correct frequency'.

All elements are made of several and several frequencies which are relevant as to determine its shape, color, size, density, etc and etc.
Once you determine a fair amount of relevant ones, chances are you will get strait to the target with no false signals.
The secret is to master the correct way to filter the desired ones and apply the right concept.
A one only frequency is prone to several falsings.

Good luck.