LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hi, yes this creates an small electric field measurable with simple microamp. Difference is remarcable in comparisson portion of terrain without this buried for long time good conductive metals.
A microamp meter measures a tiny flow of electricity between two entities of different potential. The meter must be in contact with both of these entities before the measurement would be shown, or made obvious.

A small electric field is something completely different, and would be measured with different instrumentation.

Atmospheric electric fields have been measured for decades by electric field meters dubbed “field mills”. Traditional field mills employ a spinning metal rotor (vane) electrically connected to Earth ground potential. The grounded spinning rotor alternately shields and exposes sense electrodes from the electric field to be measured, resulting in a modulation of induced electrical charge. Charge amplifiers convert the modulated charge into voltages that are proportional to the low-frequency £ electric field.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 11-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Guru

Theseus,

It looks like you just gave the recipe for the next generation of electronic LRL´s .
Old 11-13-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Only a few days ago Mineoro received the famous APEX2008 prize. This is the most important prize in Brazil for corporations, involving top Brazilian Government sponsors.
You can see it here:
http://www.mineoro.com.br/apex/fotos.html

It's really sad to confirm that Damasio's health condition probably did not allow him to attent the show. Only his sons, the comercial directors, and members of the export management staff.

You always make propaganda for mineoro , why?
I bought mineoro two box like 08mi because you said some where here in
this forum that it works.
In the field and in real tests I discovered that it's just another peace of
junk as other mineoro products.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Theseus,

It looks like you just gave the recipe for the next generation of electronic LRL´s .
Do ya 'spose.

At least neither of the methods I mentioned involve a calculator glued to a swivel handle, or a paint roller handle, which when used indicates the presence of gravity, gentle breezes and the ideomotor effect.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 11-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by modaljar View Post
If your assumption was correct, I also would have done 'propaganda' for Rangertell, Deepers, Electroscope, etc. in the past.

I have no conection to either one of them. I just describe my experiences and know the devices work.

Regarding the 08MI, I can't help you. There are other members in this forum that state the opposite and report how good it is.

Your statement reminds some that are found in regular MD forums claiming their Minelab, Garret or whatever is also a 'piece of junk' and how regret they were in not buying the competitor's model...
Old 11-14-2008, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Only a few days ago Mineoro received the famous APEX2008 prize. This is the most important prize in Brazil for corporations, involving top Brazilian Government sponsors.
You can see it here:
http://www.mineoro.com.br/apex/fotos.html

It's really sad to confirm that Damasio's health condition probably did not allow him to attent the show. Only his sons, the comercial directors, and members of the export management staff.
It is not an award given for a working product though. It is awarded for promoting exports from Brazil.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 11-15-2008, 04:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
A small electric field is something completely different, and would be measured with different instrumentation.

Atmospheric electric fields have been measured for decades by electric field meters dubbed “field mills”. Traditional field mills employ a spinning metal rotor (vane) electrically connected to Earth ground potential. The grounded spinning rotor alternately shields and exposes sense electrodes from the electric field to be measured, resulting in a modulation of induced electrical charge. Charge amplifiers convert the modulated charge into voltages that are proportional to the low-frequency £ electric field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
Theseus,

Field Mills? Spinning metal rotor to sense electric fields?
Hmmmm... Now lemme see... The last innovation was a calculator stuck to a swivel handle....
And this spinning rotor may be the next generation of LRLs?
I wonder..... Is this what the new LRLs will look like?
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Guru

Keep checking the Dell Winder's page where he lists his scam dowsing rods (paint roller handles) and soon you might find a beanie with a paint roller handle on it.

Good one, J_P.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 11-17-2008, 12:06 AM
Guru

Default JUNK OR TRASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by modaljar View Post

It look as if mineoro only works for some people and I am not one of them.
Think about the people who say it works.
SNAKE OIL MEN will say anything to make a sale.
Now if and when a real LRL is made anyone will be able to make it work.
I know from reading many post on this forum that none of the so called LRL will work for me. SO IS IT JUNK OR TRASH.
I WILL CALL THEM ALL AT I SEE IT TRASH,JUNK AND CHIT TO GET YOUR MONEY ,NOW BACK TO LURKING.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post

It look as if mineoro only works for some people and I am not one of them.
Think about the people who say it works.
SNAKE OIL MEN will say anything to make a sale.
Now if and when a real LRL is made anyone will be able to make it work.
I know from reading many post on this forum that none of the so called LRL will work for me. SO IS IT JUNK OR TRASH.
I WILL CALL THEM ALL AT I SEE IT TRASH,JUNK AND CHIT TO GET YOUR MONEY ,NOW BACK TO LURKING.
What are LRL's supposed to do after all?
Can those who make them state any claims?
Wonder if Consumer Reports could try one out and give a report?
Old 11-18-2008, 02:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in MS
What are LRL's supposed to do after all?
What are LRLs supposed to do? They are supposed to help to find treasure.

Sure... Esteban claims he found numerous gold and silver artifacts after using his LRLs, as well as finding many other non-precious metal artifacts. Hung claims he located many magnificent treasures using his LRLs. So there are your claims.

But wait... Neither Esteban or hung are selling LRLs (unless there is some truth to Geo's post linking Esteban to the Iconos)?? The people who sell LRLs usually do not make claims. They rely on photos of great treasures pasted all over their websites, and testimonials from extatic customers. And foremost, They would NEVER advertise in Carl's forums because they know Carl would get hold of one of their machines and disect it to show what it really is.

But what about these amateur claims? Can they be true? Who knows? As I recall, the last time I found a gold ring at the beach with my VLF metal detector, It was after eating a MacDonalds hamburger. Also, I found $2.38 in lost change on another day after eating a MacDonalds hamburger. Therefore I must conclude that MacDonalds hamburgers are conducive to finding treasure. I guess this proves the ingredients of a MacDonalds hamburger lead to finding treasure with a VLF detector, just as an LRL leads to finding treasure regardless of what you eat. Only problem is... Macdonalds hamburgers are not so tasty... ...But a small price to pay for a proven treasure method!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-18-2008, 07:20 AM

J_Player, I wish you hadn't told me about Macdonalds.
I would hate to have to eat their burgers so I can find gold rings.
Hung and Esteban may not even need an LRL to find treasure.
I bet if I had a working LRL, it wouldn't be long before I would be mass producing them. I would throw my VLF's away, why would I need such an inferior device? Surely if an LRL can find something from meters away, inches should be no problem, ahh, I almost forgot, with ionic trails the objects have to be in the ground thousands of years, who knows how long it takes to establish those trails! If it takes 150 years and the object has been there 135 years, I would have to wait another 15 years to pick it up. Humidity is a factor too, wonder how many other factors there are, maybe too many to list.
Maybe a combination of Macdonalds burger and a LRL would make the LRL
50% more effective...lets see...50%(burger) X 0% (LRL)=,
Naw, better off with the VLF and the burger.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in MS View Post
Humidity is a factor too, wonder how many other factors there are, maybe too many to list.
I seem to remember that one of the excuses, for a non-working LRL, was an empty stomach. So maybe a Mac Burger would help.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Guru

Default No title

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

Sure... Esteban claims he found numerous gold and silver artifacts after using his LRLs, as well as finding many other non-precious metal artifacts. Hung claims he located many magnificent treasures using his LRLs. So there are your claims.

But wait... Neither Esteban or hung are selling LRLs (unless there is some truth to Geo's post linking Esteban to the Iconos)?? The people who sell LRLs usually do not make claims. They rely on photos of great treasures pasted all over their websites, and testimonials from extatic customers. And foremost, They would NEVER advertise in Carl's forums because they know Carl would get hold of one of their machines and disect it to show what it really is.

But what about these amateur claims? Can they be true? Who knows? As I recall, the last time I found a gold ring at the beach with my VLF metal detector, It was after eating a MacDonalds hamburger. Also, I found $2.38 in lost change on another day after eating a MacDonalds hamburger. Therefore I must conclude that MacDonalds hamburgers are conducive to finding treasure. I guess this proves the ingredients of a MacDonalds hamburger lead to finding treasure with a VLF detector, just as an LRL leads to finding treasure regardless of what you eat. Only problem is... Macdonalds hamburgers are not so tasty... ...But a small price to pay for a proven treasure method!

Best wishes,
J_P
ONE BROCKEN CLOCK CAN GIVE YOU THE CORRECT TIME TO TIMES IN A DAY...
The same happens with some not working LRLs...
Old 11-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:

Best wishes,
J_P
I was testing one mineoro LRL in the beach some time ago,and one friend saw me and of course not believe this device works as LRL,but i told him many people already found treasures with mineoro devices,and he said, YES,ONE BROKEN CLOCK ALSO CAN GIVE YOU THE CORRECT TIME TWICE IN A DAY...
Its one lesson for some not working LRL in the market,they can find treasure by chance...and even two times in one day
Old 03-23-2009, 10:06 PM

Default tyon

hi hung do you know how many time we must whait for mineoro tyon?
best reguards putre
Old 03-24-2009, 03:55 AM
Guru

Default Vision the real LRL

I know of a real LRL that works for me and it is call the Vision.
It will put 3 frequencys in the ground for silver,gold and any metal.
Plus it can ID metal.
I just had to post this because I found my LRL
Old 03-24-2009, 04:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad
I know of a real LRL that works for me and it is call the Vision.
It will put 3 frequencys in the ground for silver,gold and any metal.
Plus it can ID metal.
Cool!
Can you post your results and photos of the treasure you found?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-24-2009, 08:02 AM

NOW SHOWING

THE THREE STOOGES
Old 03-24-2009, 10:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
hi hung do you know how many time we must whait for mineoro tyon?
best reguards putre
Hi Putre,

The Mineoro Tyon is already available for some time, altough it's not featured in the site as it should. Don't know why.

We have one in our team.
I tested it in a treasure site and even in that raining day, it had no problems at all finding the target from long range. Humidity is not a problem to it as in the previous models. This was amazing.
Appears it is more magnetic oriented than electrically...

I can safely say it's the best detector Mineoro has come up so far and it's clearly an advance over previous models.
The PDC is a great machine but it suffers if high humidity is present.
I'm not using it often as we have more advanced gear now as the Tyon and our own machines.

But the FG you showed me in your video appears to be working real fine detecting the gold plate and I hope you find your treasure real soon. With the same model in that video, a friend told me to have found a gold ear ring a couple of months ago at the beach.
This is a really small target!
Old 03-25-2009, 08:20 PM

Default thanks hung

sorry for the delay and thanks for the information, for a purchase should contact mineoro?
reguards manolo
Old 03-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Guru

Default ALL SMILES

Quote:
Cool!
Can you post your results and photos of the treasure you found?

Best wishes,
J_P
I need some time, but you can ask carl about this Vision detector.
It is almost like seeing in the ground.(Carl can put me to the test with 100 cups on a table with a silver 25 cent a 50 cent and a silver $1 and I can tell
THE CUP AND WHAT UNDER IT.; ); )
ALL I CAN SAY IS FUN.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
I need some time, but you can ask carl about this Vision detector. It is almost like seeing in the ground.(Carl can put me to the test with 100 cups on a table with a silver 25 cent a 50 cent and a silver $1 and I can tell THE CUP AND WHAT UNDER IT.; ); ) ALL I CAN SAY IS FUN.
Cool!

3 questions:
1. Can you tell which cup a silver bar is under from 10 feet away?
2. Does it see under the ground too?
3. Does it stop working when kryptonite is near?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Cool!

3 questions:
1. Can you tell which cup a silver bar is under from 10 feet away?
2. Does it see under the ground too?
3. Does it stop working when kryptonite is near?

Best wishes,
J_P
1.At this time NO
2. It is one of the BEST AT SEEING UNDER THE GROUND even Carl knows this.
3.Don't know about the kryptonite but if it is metal I will find it.
4.Ask Carl if this VISION works(He can't so no to this one)
5. As I said this is MY real LRL and it works for me.
6.Anyone can make this VISION detect and ID some metals
7.The VISION will work anywhere and for anyone.
8.I am all smiles now.
9THE DEVIL MADE ME POST THIS GOOD INFORMATION.
10. CARL DON'T BLOCK ME BECAUSE I FOUND THE REAL WORKING LRL
11.Superman may have XRAY but I got VISION
Old 03-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
I need some time, but you can ask carl about this Vision detector.
It is almost like seeing in the ground.(Carl can put me to the test with 100 cups on a table with a silver 25 cent a 50 cent and a silver $1 and I can tell
THE CUP AND WHAT UNDER IT.; ); )
ALL I CAN SAY IS FUN.
Hi Clondike Clad.
You say the Vision is almost like seeing? It can tell what coin is under the cup?
I think I saw the Vision LRL for sale at several hardware stores.

Is this it?

Attached Images