LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-24-2009, 06:41 AM

this is dangerous air found near indian sites where gold is present, one geologist used small german pointing machine and found tonns of g-bricks in woods , he uses pipes filtered by water to breath....more sites are there near Kurnool area and also near buddist areas.......
Old 07-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pike View Post
he uses pipes filtered by water to breath....
any smoke involved ?
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
hola here show my last project lrl prototipe, this detect cc mesurement box to 15 mts directional
Hola Detectoman

Cómo funciona el "black widow"?

Saludos
Old 07-24-2009, 12:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
for passionates.... of games!

history of AK47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0SfL...eature=related

Kind regards,
Max
AK47 born in 1947 based on machine pistols PPSh and PPS type. This is the 1943 variant PPS (Pistolet Pulemet Sudaev). You're right. These are based on German machine pistol MP28 ( 1928 ). First pic is 1943 soviet model PPS-43 and the second is the German machine pistol MP28. Other similar model is the Finland Suomi 1931.

Regards
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
AK47 born in 1947 based on machine pistols PPSh and PPS type. This is the 1943 variant PPS (Pistolet Pulemet Sudaev). You're right. These are based on German machine pistol MP28 ( 1928 ). First pic is 1943 soviet model PPS-43 and the second is the German machine pistol MP28. Other similar model is the Finland Suomi 1931.

Regards
Hi,
yes some from here and there... but my reference was about german STG44 : Sturmgewehr 44

It was the 1st ever real short range street fighting designed rifle... a rapid firing stuff... and about sturdy , well not as AK47 but that was original idea...

The germans used widely in many places , often east places/front... like Stalingrad.

They run out of ammo , of course.... but that's another story... the weapon was proven very effective for street fighting... and Kalashnikov saw them in action... and was maybe inspired.

I'm not saying that he stole the design... it isn't... cause AK47 is truly a different weapon from STG44 but the idea of a close range rapid fire sturdy rifle... and automatic is the underlying concept present in both STG and AK.

Then Kalashnikov made the "miracle" solved some particular issues... and made a rifle that's almost indestructable and workable always... even in the worse case scenarios...

I know of AK47 made by Soviets (and some Yugo/Serbian clones) that can stay a week in mud and water... then you rise the rifle... let the water and mud slide down the barrel and start firing like it was just cleaned!
Same apply to dust... sand... whatever!

That's the major headhacke about them... they can work so cause are so rugged ! They can survive several wars... and indeed, some actually used today on various "fronts" have 3-4 or even 5 wars on their past!

It's a puzzle... for USA mostly ... cause there are more than 200millions today floating from a place to another... a real danger... that will not end with weapons aging...

The aging of an AK is not measurable in years... maybe centuries.... I mean... if you discover one in year 2109 and put cartridges inside it will probably work , no problem!

Now compare that... with e.g. M4 carbine... sure... compact , less weight and good accurancy...etc but then ? Try to put one in water and mud for a week!

IF will work again will be just after complete cleaning and dismantling... put the dang oil stuff and pray!

The AK47 is , still today, fairly superior when things become hard... like you're in a desert and don't have time to find the special camel-butthairs-brush to clean it!

It's the kind of thing I would like to have if things get worse... and have no time for dismantling and brushing with the camel stuff...

Of course... this means also that still many people will die by a kalashnikov's piece in next years... the weapon is too effective and too mass produced.

Kind regards.
Max
Attached Images

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Guru

Default my lrl pest how work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hola Detectoman

Cómo funciona el "black widow"?

Saludos
dear esteban, : i'nt understand how give function my black stuff, only know my circuit work whit rf, induction pasive reciver, modified at little, and whit you apreciable sugest for recipe, this now havent the previous support of i.r for hibrid detection, isnt neccesary , wtb work fine in detect points of electricity, and mases, experimentation is in my tegnical domestic place, very difficultous for stablice the range, soon i go to field for try these, here in free space in field whitout interferences is the moment of the truth
is very economy in bateries, very stable, not afect for radio emision, yes sparks, not tv, not , neon light is very strange
best whises for yours
experimenter dman
Old 07-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
any smoke involved ?
What's that ?

Seems a gigantic crack pipe...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Default Abuse

OK guys ... I have deleted all the abusive posts.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
OK guys ... I have deleted all the abusive posts.

THe Big Mac one ???

Well done!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-24-2009, 10:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post

THe Big Mac one ???

Well done!

Kind regards,
Max
Actually it was the ones referring to your personal anatomy.
And your reply with the Big Mac, which quoted one of those posts.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:39 AM
Guru

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
dear esteban, : i'nt understand how give function my black stuff, only know my circuit work whit rf, induction pasive reciver, modified at little, and whit you apreciable sugest for recipe, this now havent the previous support of i.r for hibrid detection, isnt neccesary , wtb work fine in detect points of electricity, and mases, experimentation is in my tegnical domestic place, very difficultous for stablice the range, soon i go to field for try these, here in free space in field whitout interferences is the moment of the truth
is very economy in bateries, very stable, not afect for radio emision, yes sparks, not tv, not , neon light is very strange
best whises for yours
experimenter dman

Hi detectoman
As you said , seem as good work. Congratulate
Best regards.