LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Guru

d'evil,

Yes, I guess you know about it that Lockheed Martin. Why don't you inform them of their ineptitude. Also be sure to tell them you figured this out the last time you were in prison (or was it the third time?), you know, tapping on the bars.

Three nuns were sitting at a baseball game and the guy behind them got upset because their habits were blocking his view. Trying to spoil their day he said "I guess I should move to Montanan there are only 100 nuns there in the whole state." One of the nuns turned around and said (picture Mother Angelica) "Why don't you go to hell? There are NO nuns down there!"
Old 10-31-2011, 02:49 PM
Banned

Default They have got to you. And you've lost the plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
d'evil,

Yes, I guess you know about it that Lockheed Martin. Why don't you inform them of their ineptitude. Also be sure to tell them you figured this out the last time you were in prison (or was it the third time?), you know, tapping on the bars.

Three nuns were sitting at a baseball game and the guy behind them got upset because their habits were blocking his view. Trying to spoil their day he said "I guess I should move to Montanan there are only 100 nuns there in the whole state." One of the nuns turned around and said (picture Mother Angelica) "Why don't you go to hell? There are NO nuns down there!"
It's sad to read that you've lost the plot Mike.
Hope you Get Well Soon
Regards Dedevil
Old 10-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
d'evil,

Lockheed Martin talks about science and electronics not scientifically unsupported BS

that's the plot you lost, or maybe... well... you didn't and probably will never get

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
It's sad to read that you've lost the plot Mike.
Hope you Get Well Soon
Regards Dedevil
the "plot" is that science is made of facts and BS just are made of words and funny videos...

that's the plot here

"

someone said...
Old 10-31-2011, 04:11 PM
Guru

All this talk about tapping on bars makes Alias-I-Am homesick. He tried to plead criminally insane but the court appointed lawyer was not up to task. Anyway, I think you guys should file charges against Lockheed and claim fraud. I'm sure they could use a good laugh.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
All this talk about tapping on bars makes Alias-I-Am homesick. He tried to plead criminally insane but the court appointed lawyer was not up to task. Anyway, I think you guys should file charges against Lockheed and claim fraud. I'm sure they could use a good laugh.
Now this is getting interesting.
The devil himself has come and informed Mike(Mont) that he got it all wrong...
that the Lockheed Martin underground communications system has nothing to do with ground radio.
He explained how it works by wrapping wire around a steel column to build a crude transformer that sends signals which can be picked up by another coil at the surface.
I heard this same talk that it's ordinary science from reading the Lockheed Martin article, from skeptical electronic engineers, and even from the devil himself.

Words from Dedevil:
"It's just a transformer. And has nothing to do with ground radio".

"It's sad to read that you've lost the plot Mike.

Hope you Get Well Soon"

Is Mike(Mont) filtering out the words from his devil friend so he can preserve the dream that the Lockheed Martin works by dowsing and proves his dowsing rods work?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-31-2011, 05:09 PM
Guru

This is strange i understood easily and immediately the Lockheed Martin device based on known science with proven results, but i still have to see any principles, explanation and results of LRL and dowsing claims , after such a long time....

Is this a temporal distortion due to capacitive effects ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Now this is getting interesting.
The devil himself has come and informed Mike(Mont) that he got it all wrong...
that the Lockheed Martin underground communications system has nothing to do with ground radio.
He explained how it works by wrapping wire around a steel column to build a crude transformer that sends signals which can be picked up by another coil at the surface.
I heard this same talk that it's ordinary science from reading the Lockheed Martin article, from skeptical electronic engineers, and even from the devil himself.

Words from the devil:
"It's just a transformer. And has nothing to do with ground radio".

"It's sad to read that you've lost the plot Mike.

Hope you Get Well Soon"

Is Mike(Mont) filtering out the words from his devil friend so he can preserve the dream that the Lockheed Martin works by dowsing and proves his dowsing rods work?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-31-2011, 05:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
This is strange i understood easily and immediately the Lockheed Martin device based on known science with proven results, but i still have to see any principles, explanation and results of LRL and dowsing claims , after such a long time....

Is this a temporal distortion due to capacitive effects ?
Ya...
Mike(Mont) could prove it easily if he wanted by simply demonstrating it actually work in front of amazed witnesses like Carl-NC for example.
But he does not do that.
He says he will demonstrate his dowsing/LRL if he is paid $2500 with no guarantees he will be successful at finding things he does not know the location of.

Seems to me if you can't explain how it works, and you can't demonstrate it to work for finding things, then you would have a hard time to convince me to buy it.
But Carl-NC told Mike(Mont) he would buy him a free tasty dinner at a restaurant if he demonstrated his dowsing/LRL fail
I don't think I would do that.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-31-2011, 10:54 PM

I don't think anyone with experience in the world of electronics would argue that inductance loop communication can't work, as it's been around for decades, mostly in above ground applications but also in subterannean comms. The Lockheed system is just a modern, though significant, development. Where some of us have doubts is when we see statements like "the human body has it's own very sensitive detection system known as the human energy field or what some call the aura" (post #1). Maybe, maybe not. I'm just not aware of any real evidence for its existence. Belief, however sincere, is not the same as proof.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:22 PM
Guru

Quote:

Seems to me if you can't explain how it works, ..
He can, but he has no time for explanations to stupid sceptic liars.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
He can, but he has no time for explanations to stupid sceptic liars.
We would not understand his explanations anyway....He´s flying too high for us .
Old 11-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
We would not understand his explanations anyway....He´s flying too high for us .
But what about if we watched him demonstrate how he recovers things?
Would we understand what we see?

I mean, suppose we see him spend a few hours trying to locate a coin that we throw into the bushes 100 feet away.
Then he returns with a big smile, holding his hand held out flat with nothing in it, and bragging about how he found the coin?

How will we explain what we are seeing?
Does it mean there is no coin in his hand just because we can't see it?
Will this convince us that we are skeptic liars?
Is there really a coin in his hand that we can't see?

Do you suppose if we said we did not see him recover the coin, he would post in the forum to call us skeptic liars?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
But what about if we watched him demonstrate how he recovers things?
Would we understand what we see?

I mean, suppose we see him spend a few hours trying to locate a coin that we throw into the bushes 100 feet away.
Then he returns with a big smile, holding his hand held out flat with nothing in it, and bragging about how he found the coin?

How will we explain what we are seeing?
Does it mean there is no coin in his hand just because we can't see it?
Will this convince us that we are skeptic liars?
Is there really a coin in his hand that we can't see?

Do you suppose if we said we did not see him recover the coin, he would post in the forum to call us skeptic liars?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Guru

still I see no answers from them in the schematic related thread...

as always: when you point right to the topic of "principle of operation" or "schematic" or other technical issue it's the vacuum here , no replies , no answers, no reliable theories, no fact, no proofs... nothing!

to LRL pretenders: if I'm wrong go to the schematic thread and show us what we (scientific and engineering people) don't see special in that schematic, what we missed or what's the purpose of having such MD+ferrite receiver there... otherwise it's just a funny ballet of claims with no real arguments and grounds here... like talking of aliens abductions and harry potter's magics

regards
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 11-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Guru

Classic examples of pseudo-skeptic agenda. Why did not a single one of you--all claimed to be experts in electronics--even mention the phony transformer theory of you-know-who? I certainly don't claim high knowledge of electronics but I know how a transformer works and that ain't it. (Hint for those who don't know--read up on Witricity.) Are you all that blinded by your biases? Or it is just intentional sweeping the elephant under the carpet? That's not even grasping at straw. just blatant full-blown deception. You guys must get some kind of perverse thrill out of this.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Classic examples of pseudo-skeptic agenda. Why did not a single one of you--all claimed to be experts in electronics--even mention the phony transformer theory of you-know-who? I certainly don't claim high knowledge of electronics but I know how a transformer works and that ain't it. (Hint for those who don't know--read up on Witricity.) Are you all that blinded by your biases? Or it is just intentional sweeping the elephant under the carpet? That's not even grasping at straw. just blatant full-blown deception. You guys must get some kind of perverse thrill out of this.
so you read that 5% after all

from wikipedia:

"WiTricity is based on strong coupling between electromagnetic resonant objects to transfer energy wirelessly between them. This differs from other methods like simple induction, microwaves, or air ionization. The system consists of transmitters and receivers that contain magnetic loop antennas critically tuned to the same frequency. Due to operating in the electromagnetic near field, the receiving devices must be no more than about a quarter wavelength from the transmitter (which is a few meters at the frequency used by the example system)."

do you know what does it mean ? I tell you: you have a transmitter circuit and let it powerful say 100 Watts RF at 1Mhz, then you MUST have your receiver at less than 1/4 wavelength , now... at 1Mhz you have your receiver MUST be at maximum 75cm (about 30'') from the tx to get power with a reasonable efficiency say 50-90% and so transfer energy that way... and got back 50-90 watts at receiver

that's not "new stuff", it's matter of physics and well explained, but then... I don't see any link to LRLs with that stuff

radiant energy facts are well known, Tesla made experiments about etc etc but in LRL scenario we have NO critically tuned circuit or tall antenna and so all these speculations leads to no usable principle of operation or circuit to make them work...

btw it's also known fact that you can energize a simple diode receiver with hi impedance phones by the incoming rf waves BUT in that , same way, it's related to tuned circuits (LC tanks) and not to a buried gold coin meters away... that's quite different scenario

regards
Max

"

someone said...
Old 11-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Guru

It appears the main trait of pseudo-skeptics is to be pompous, ostentatious. No need to say any more.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
It appears the main trait of pseudo-skeptics is to be pompous, ostentatious. No need to say any more.
just answered with scientific FACTS, not opinions or hypothesis

but if doing so looks to you as a "pompous ostentatious" it's your problem, not mine...

(and I also didnìt use nay funny picture this time!)

regards
Max

"

someone said...
Old 11-01-2011, 05:36 PM

Cool! pompous, ostentatious!!! Five Dollar Words.

Now could you use words like, Theory, Hypothesis, Experiments, Conclusions, Facts?
Old 11-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Mike,
We didn't claim phony transformer theory because we know it is more than a simple transformer.
We know this is a communications system which transmits at VLF frequencies using loops which are commonly used in transmitting the magnetic component of an EM wave through the ground.
In fact we read the article you posted the link to.
Did you?
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...eers_deve.html
Or did you ignore the part where it was explained how trapped miners can wrap a wire around a column to make a transmitter antenna?
"wrap 400 feet of wire around any nearby column to create a sending antenna and plug in a 2-foot-square box that contains the receiving antenna"
?

Isn't this exactly what your devil friend explained to you in his post above before you depicted him as an insane person in prison?
Isn't this something that any electronic engineer familiar with VLF propagation would quickly recognize when they read the article you posted for us to read?
Did you even read what they explained in that article before you decided it must work by dowsing and "aura" principles?

Maybe we should see what the inventor has to say about this...
In his patent he describes his invention: The present invention relates to a magnetic transmit antenna apparatus comprising: a toroidal core transformer having a primary winding inductively coupled to a secondary winding supplying a low voltage and high current to a magnetic transmit antenna wherein the magnetic transmit antenna includes a wire loop having multiple turns for generating a magnetic field. The toroidal core transformer includes a primary winding that operates in association with the secondary winding to match the impedance of a signal source to the magnetic transmit antenna.

It seems to me he is describing a transformer to match the impedance for the signal source...

But wait... a transformer does not transmit longitudinal waves or use "aura" to communicate.
It uses induction to induce a current while it can step up or down voltages.
How does this particular transformer connect to send a magnetic wave communications through rocks and earth?
Should we look at the other patent that was issued to the inventor to see what he has to say about that?
A communications system including: a plurality of sub-surface portable transceivers each including: a digital data source, a modulator coupled to the digital data source, a power amplifier coupled to the modulator and a loop antenna inductively coupled to the power amplifier; and a base transceiver including: an electrically insulated ferrite core antenna for receiving magnetic signals, an electric di-pole antenna for receiving ambient noise, a noise canceller coupled to the insulated ferrite core antenna and electric dipole antenna and responsive to the electric-dipole antenna to filter noise from signals received via the insulated ferrite core antenna, a demodulator coupled to the noise canceller and a decoder coupled to the demodulator.

Whoooaaaa....!!!
I am reading about transceivers with digital data sources and demodulators with ferrite core receiving antennas and dipole antennas to filter out noise from the electric component ...
This is sounding suspiciously like RF signal processing...
Could it be?
Hmmm....
I wonder what the inventor says farther down in the details of this patent...?

3. The system of claim 1, wherein the portable transceiver further includes a transformer coupled between the amplifier and the loop antenna.
4. The system of claim 3, wherein the transformer is a voltage step-down transformer.
7. The system of claim 1, wherein the modulator is a frequency shift key modulator.
8. The system of claim 1, wherein the transmitter transmits and the receiver receives magnetic field signals having a central frequency between about 90 Hz and 3000 Hz.

Oh noooooooooo... !!
It doesn't work by dowsing at all...

No longitudinal waves here, only VLF which is transmitted from a loop antenna wrapped around a steel column, and VLF signals that have been processed to have the noise cancelled.
This looks like a lot of ordinary science to me.
He even chose FSK demodulation, which seems a wise choice to me for this application.
Dang... when I read down the patent claims, I see more and more ordinary science methods of VLF transmission and signal processing.
The only novel thing I see is he used some advanced methods of noise cancelling and frequency channels to optimize the SNR and depth of penetration.
And, of course, wrapping a coil of wire around a steel column to make a good antenna.

Maybe you should contact Dave LeVan in New York and ask him to confirm his invention really works on the principle of "ground radio" and sends longitudinal waves like a your dowsing principle and "aura".
Maybe Dave will make a post here to confirm you are correct and clear up the silly ideas we skeptics get.
He can clear up how we got the wrong idea when we read what he published in his news articles and patent claims about how his communications system works.

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 7796943_Sub_surface_communications_syste.pdf (241.9 KB, 869 views)
File Type: pdf 7903041_Magnetic_antenna_apparatus_and_m.pdf (78.1 KB, 833 views)
Old 11-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
(..)you have a transmitter circuit and let it powerful say 100 Watts RF at 1Mhz, then you MUST have your receiver at less than 1/4 wavelength , now... at 1Mhz you have your receiver MUST be at maximum 75cm (about 30'') from the tx to get power with a reasonable efficiency say 50-90% and so transfer energy that way... and got back 50-90 watts at receiver (...)
75cm are for 100mhz Max, not 1 ....
Old 11-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
75cm are for 100mhz Max, not 1 ....
yes, right
I wrongly put there centimeters instead of meters but apart that the thing works that way... in that case at 1MHz the receiver must stay within 75 meters from tx antenna to be powered, then it's not big news... cause all we know that near powerful radio stations it's easy light e.g. a filament bulb just with current induced in a simple few turns receiver coil...

all this stuff is at least 100 years old!

in Tesla experiments on radiant energy capture he used same stuff coil+filament-bulb to prove it works... and works... for sure... but I cannot see how it can't work when sparking near there an enormous tesla coil in the megawatt range...

of course he could power also a car that way! a car need just few KW power to run... but the trick is at transmitter! sparking in the air a megawatts range RF transmitter (the tesla coil) it's easy stuff recover by the air , even at 1 mile away, the energy necessary to move the car!

regards
Max

"

someone said...