LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-01-2020, 12:25 PM
Guru

Hi Qiaozhi
This forum is where for LRL technology . not place for stupid and Feminine words.
Regards .
Old 03-01-2020, 01:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Qiaozhi
This forum is where for LRL technology . not place for stupid and Feminine words.
Regards .

Don't bother yourself man, one of this forum targets is to lighten people minds and reflect the truth...persons like Qiaozhi and Carl are democrate not like you and your master; Izaac dictator. don't boil for technology...
Old 03-01-2020, 02:46 PM
Guru

https://youtu.be/FkkMLdJVHPo
See this link Alnso clone detect target from 50meter.
Old 03-01-2020, 03:56 PM
Guru

Quote:

Detecion? detection of what? a target from 50 meters?

it's not so much long...
In this manner I can prepare a movie and show in front of camera that a piece of wood beeps for a coin from 1000 meters.

easily can presume one assistant walk among him from back and uses one simple oscillator or any other kind of noise maker. so it beeps by the time operator likes.

These kind of movies demonstrate nothing and nothing... Don't regard people as fool.
Nowadays people are open-minded and informed, maybe some credulous believe these propagandas.

I know many have watched this movie and laughed at him and his nasty assistants.
Don't try to deceive people more than this. shame on you.. you that try to oppress your nation.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:42 PM
Guru

Quote:

One more fake video and funny stupid promo of evident scam.

Potential buyer should be really naive to fall with this fraud and buy it.

Using bare middle finger you can locate way more precious metal than using such one crap.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
One more fake video and funny stupid promo of evident scam.

Potential buyer should be really naive to fall with this fraud and buy it.

Using bare middle finger you can locate way more precious metal than using such one crap.

That's it.. these rude guys presume all people as naive.

Old 03-02-2020, 09:53 PM
Guru

Default THE ALONSO PD clones

Quote:

Morgan. I want buy from you original Alnso PD 4000 dollar. Are you sell it? I am ready.
no, I not want to waste time building PD even for that price, keep your money and start the project yourself,there is enough info for building this locator in Geotech and you are a good electronics, you can do that
Old 03-02-2020, 10:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
This video is pure propaganda for selling Alonso PD Clones AT MONSTER PRICE.
If you tell that find a large silver coin at 6 meters with PD , I believe you, if you tell that find the coin at a distance of 60 meters I not believe you, I know the PD very well.
Old 03-02-2020, 10:08 PM
Guru

Default THE ORIGINAL ALONSO PD

Quote:
Morgan
yes or no
I not interested to sell the original PD, even a clone, with lucky you can build a good one.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
no, I not want to waste time building PD even for that price, keep your money and start the project yourself,there is enough info for building this locator in Geotech and you are a good electronics, you can do that
Hi Morgan.
Nobody can construct PD same as original because there are some small hidden info.
Remember!!!!!

Regards
Old 03-03-2020, 08:44 PM
Guru

Quote:

As I said built Alnso PD clone some years ago . my PD can detect from 20 meter.
But also I am interest buy original Alnso black PD . the one in your hand .
Old 03-03-2020, 08:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
This video is pure propaganda for selling Alonso PD Clones AT MONSTER PRICE.
If you tell that find a large silver coin at 6 meters with PD , I believe you, if you tell that find the coin at a distance of 60 meters I not believe you, I know the PD very well.

The PD in movie built by izaac not by me . I saw izaac you tube channel .
I ask from him what is your target in movie he said 200 gram gold buried 10 years ago , he said me travel here and test by yourself.
Also I ask from izaac about PD stability . he said working very stable . also better than original .
Old 03-04-2020, 08:00 AM
Guru

Quote:

Also I ask from izaac about PD stability . he said working very stable . also better than original .

Fraudster glory as usual.

It is no problem to make something "better than original", cause original is scammers crap too.

Original is in reality able to detect bigger gold coin at 14cm, so if someone clone is able to detect

something metallic at 12cm, it is better, but is still crap sold for USD 20,000.00 .

All long range detection videos are intended or unintended self delusion only, cause you know where

target is buried, what allow you to manipulate in video distant "allocations".

All those proven videos are funny arranged scam to mislead naive buyers in loss their money.

Fraudulent PD crime at its best.
Old 03-04-2020, 03:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan.
Nobody can construct PD same as original because there are some small hidden info.
Remember!!!!!

Regards
Hello Geo,nice to see you here !

Yes,maybe there are some little secret inside the FERRITE or in the tuning OMEGA/FERRITE, but I built PD clone that works near the same as the original, you was a witness,remember ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP-8crbkhAo
Old 03-04-2020, 03:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
I ask from him what is your target in movie he said 200 gram gold buried 10 years ago , he said me travel here and test by yourself.
If batteries are in good condition the OD as more stability, when the batteries are near to finish it become very unstable, and if you not using the PD at maximum sensitivity it as same grade of stability as a old TR/IB metal detector, but PD is a HEATKITT with modifications using a passive receiver working togeter with MD in the way to locate precious metals buried long time ago, some kind of old aluminium alloy is located too but rare. The Alonso inventor made prototipes of PDs using MD type BFO.Also there is models he put Passive receiver independent of the MD circuit,that MD use only to pinpoint the target ,and the Pass. Rec. use to locate the target at many meters of distance, this kind of project I try without good results. See this video where PD locate a target at a few meters distance,the target was a little piece of aluminium foil, but if it was gold or silver it will be located at same distance or much more,Geo was here in the video, NO TRICKS,ALL PURE LRL FIELD TEST for Geotech forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KvMX51aZ8Y
Old 03-04-2020, 03:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDUHj3T3Gwg
Old 03-04-2020, 03:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
As I said built Alnso PD clone some years ago . my PD can detect from 20 meter.
But also I am interest buy original Alnso black PD . the one in your hand .
If your PD clone can locate 200 gr of gold at 20 meter , its better than the original PD that with lucky can pick that same target 12 to 15 meters distance...
Old 03-04-2020, 03:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
If your PD clone can locate 200 gr of gold at 20 meter , its better than the original PD that with lucky can pick that same target 12 to 15 meters distance...
the more noble and conductive is the metal, more distance PD will locate,and the other factor, the age this metal is buried ,that create the PHENOMENON, what is this ? its the energy EART/CONDUCTIVE NOBLE METAL acumulate during the years without disturb of object,the ground alcalis make with metal some kind of micro battery in nanovolt ,its like a alo around the target that it travel in eliptical shape more distance to Nort than South, I know there are sceptics here that not believe in that theory, si,if its not a nanovolt ground battery,what it is ??? a ground signal emitter ? a transmitter?? open for more theories, remember that RUSTY METALS are not located with PDs, the rusty insulate the metal,this way not possible to acumulate the nanovolt energy, IRON/BRONZE/LEAD are metals that create natural insulator rusty that we call PATINA, thats my theory,the underground nanovolt energy field that we call the PHENOMENON.
Old 03-04-2020, 04:41 PM

Quote:
the more noble and conductive is the metal, more distance PD will locate,and the other factor, the age this metal is buried ,that create the PHENOMENON, what is this ? its the energy EART/CONDUCTIVE NOBLE METAL acumulate during the years without disturb of object,the ground alcalis make with metal some kind of micro battery in nanovolt ,its like a alo around the target that it travel in eliptical shape more distance to Nort than South, I know there are sceptics here that not believe in that theory, si,if its not a nanovolt ground battery,what it is ??? a ground signal emitter ? a transmitter?? open for more theories, remember that RUSTY METALS are not located with PDs, the rusty insulate the metal,this way not possible to acumulate the nanovolt energy, IRON/BRONZE/LEAD are metals that create natural insulator rusty that we call PATINA, thats my theory,the underground nanovolt energy field that we call the PHENOMENON.
An interesting explanation THANKS. It is not clear only why this effect does not disappear in the damp earth, and according to your posts it even sometimes intensifies but not always. In your experience, in what soil this phenomenon is more pronounced on stony, loam, chernozem. And if it's not a secret, what role does the receiving coil stimulator play in detecting the phenomenon ???
Old 03-04-2020, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Hi sir. He took this film at my request.In the past I wanted to buy the original Alonso PD from Morgan. But he didn't sell me.
Then I decided to buy Izaac pd. But I was skeptical That Izaac could build this machine.

To make sure his device is working, I asked him for a test film.
I told him that I had heard that no one could properly activate the ferrite of the Alonso machine. He sent me a test film that he enabled Ferrite.
https://youtu.be/BxLd24WhOvY

I also told him that no one had been able to make this machine so that it could sence a coin from a distance.
And he sent me a test film about it and I saw that he could.
https://youtu.be/3MmKnHHmaJg

I asked him about the stability of his PD and he sent the film about the stability.
I have no doubt about the performance of this device right now.
I did a lot of research, no one in the world could do these tests.

The device is quite stable and remains stable when its batteries become weak and only decreases the target detection length.

One of the reasons for the stability of its device is the precision of its loop design.
I saw Isaac inside the loop and box. The precise and professional design of his device's loop is much better than the design of the Alonso's loop, as I had seen his pictures.

Isaac said the reason the Alonso PD has a sky effect is because of a defective design in its loop. And also the loop with the design of the Alonso device is slightly stable.
Isaac's machine has an excellent calibration, and he told me that making it doesn't have much to do with electronics and that tuning is very important.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Hi Morgan,I'm not sure at all, but I think a long-time buried metal is an RF to DC collector, and above the magnetic lines n-s the (microvolt) sit above and we have some distance.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahom View Post
An interesting explanation THANKS. It is not clear only why this effect does not disappear in the damp earth, and according to your posts it even sometimes intensifies but not always. In your experience, in what soil this phenomenon is more pronounced on stony, loam, chernozem. And if it's not a secret, what role does the receiving coil stimulator play in detecting the phenomenon ???
this system makes the coil receive absorption in the signals. but it can also be done with part of the unit itself. The correct position of a pot is a good trick.
Old 03-05-2020, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
this system makes the coil receive absorption in the signals. but it can also be done with part of the unit itself. The correct position of a pot is a good trick.
Thanks Kostas ....
Old 03-05-2020, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan.
Remember!!!!!

Regards
Hi sir. You were talking about hidden info about the Alonso device. Izaac said that secret information is related to the ferrite of the Alonso device. And said I understand that information and I find it, and I can make it.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:36 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farid View Post
Hi sir. He took this film at my request.In the past I wanted to buy the original Alonso PD from Morgan. But he didn't sell me.
Then I decided to buy Izaac pd. But I was skeptical That Izaac could build this machine.

To make sure his device is working, I asked him for a test film.
I told him that I had heard that no one could properly activate the ferrite of the Alonso machine. He sent me a test film that he enabled Ferrite.
https://youtu.be/BxLd24WhOvY

I also told him that no one had been able to make this machine so that it could sence a coin from a distance.
And he sent me a test film about it and I saw that he could.
https://youtu.be/3MmKnHHmaJg

I asked him about the stability of his PD and he sent the film about the stability.
I have no doubt about the performance of this device right now.
I did a lot of research, no one in the world could do these tests.

The device is quite stable and remains stable when its batteries become weak and only decreases the target detection length.

One of the reasons for the stability of its device is the precision of its loop design.
I saw Isaac inside the loop and box. The precise and professional design of his device's loop is much better than the design of the Alonso's loop, as I had seen his pictures.

Isaac said the reason the Alonso PD has a sky effect is because of a defective design in its loop. And also the loop with the design of the Alonso device is slightly stable.
Isaac's machine has an excellent calibration, and he told me that making it doesn't have much to do with electronics and that tuning is very important.
Mr Farid. you say you buy this pd. will you tell us you have found something with it? how it works i don't think it matters, are you happy finding things with it in your area?