LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-13-2011, 06:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hi Geo,

I believe what I saw on your video, I only explain phenomenon you show on different way.

I suppose that you are fair and there is not some known magic trick behind. In this case all speaks to the fact that there is a sensing of Earth magnetism.

If there is a magician trick behind, then all debate is redundant.

Of course not. I try to understand what is happening and not I do magic tricks to fool you and me simultaneously.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:57 AM

Default to Geo

Dear Geo. I respect you and appreciate how good MD builder. By LRL technology, I'm skeptical, but trust you. I also try to study the laws of physics. LRL and physics, it seems to me a little bit do not match. Your video proves the contrary. But while I do not see, do not do it, do not touch, do not believe it. Why argue long and something to prove? Need to build and test. I have a question for you, will be an open project, or not? You show a diagram, description?
Old 03-13-2011, 01:19 PM
Guru

Whenever there is something new that works even a tiny bit there must be time enough to test it in all different conditions. And particularly out in the field, trying to find something as a proof recording all parameters for future references.
For me somebody must find something which is out there and that nobody put it in the spot for test purposes.
g-sani
Old 03-13-2011, 03:55 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Of course not. I try to understand what is happening and not I do magic tricks to fool you and me simultaneously.
Hi Geo,

In order to answer the critics of your recent video, may I suggest that you show the response of your LRL with and without the coins being present. If you could leave the positions of the controls unchanged between tests, this would hopefully demonstrate that the device operates differently in each case.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:03 PM

In order to make a more critical test, I have done the following.
I fixed a rotating branch , on the top of a tripod ,and the PD was fixed on the end of the branch. The branch was rotating by a12V DC motor with controled turns.
After too much tests to find the corect turns, I made the final test.
I started to rotate the branch with none gold coin in sight, and there was no signal from the PD.
Then I put a gold coin in 10 m distance and I noticed that after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal. Then I took the coin away, and after 1 minute the PD stoped to give signal.Then I placed the coin in the same distance but in 90 degrees angle from the first place. The same result, after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal from the new position.
Then I put another coin in the starting position and the PD gave signal to both positions.
During the test the controls and the motor turns , were steady.
I also noticed that with the coins on the ground for enough time, and the PD turned of, when I turned it on, it gave signal again after 3-4 minutes.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:10 PM

great! good success, good to see some people are working to make good PD.
Thanks for all your work bama
Old 03-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAKOS View Post
I fixed a rotating branch , on the top of a tripod ,and the PD was fixed on the end of the branch. The branch was rotating by a12V DC motor with controled turns.
I started to rotate the branch with none gold coin in sight, and there was no signal from the PD.
Then I put a gold coin in 10 m distance and I noticed that after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal. Then I took the coin away, and after 1 minute the PD stoped to give signal.Then I placed the coin in the same distance but in 90 degrees angle from the first place. The same result, after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal from the new position.
Then I put another coin in the starting position and the PD gave signal to both positions.
I also noticed that with the coins on the ground for enough time, and the PD turned of, when I turned it on, it gave signal again after 3-4 minutes.
Are you sure there was a correlation between the gold coin being present and a signal from the PD? Could the results you obtained not also be caused by drift within the circuit, combined with some wishful thinking?
Old 03-13-2011, 07:46 PM

Hei, who am I , Yuri Geller, to confuse the circuit with my wishfull thinking?????
Old 03-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Then I put a gold coin in 10 m distance and I noticed that after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal. Then I took the coin away, and after 1 minute the PD stoped to give signal.
Quote:
Hei, who am I , Yuri Geller, to confuse the circuit with my wishfull thinking?????
Sounds like drift to me.

Try the same experiment, but without removing the coin. If you wait a few minutes I expect the signal will stop anyway ... even though the coin is still there.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by smity View Post
Dear Geo. I respect you and appreciate how good MD builder. By LRL technology, I'm skeptical, but trust you. I also try to study the laws of physics. LRL and physics, it seems to me a little bit do not match. Your video proves the contrary. But while I do not see, do not do it, do not touch, do not believe it. Why argue long and something to prove? Need to build and test. I have a question for you, will be an open project, or not? You show a diagram, description?
Hi.
For the moment it is a secret project. Maybe later...
Also i need to make more tests because i need to understand exactly how it works.
So i need time!!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 06:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi Geo,

In order to answer the critics of your recent video, may I suggest that you show the response of your LRL with and without the coins being present. If you could leave the positions of the controls unchanged between tests, this would hopefully demonstrate that the device operates differently in each case.
Hi Qiaozhi.
I like to hear the criticism (as from WM6). So many years at this forum.... so now i have not problem from bad criticisms. To take a video as you say it is very easy, but believe me this is not prove. This PD has many problems so first i want to solve them and after it to make any video. If i will not solve some of the problems i will stop to write about it. I don't like to advertise a lrl with some problems and some persons to make money from this. I hope you to understand me.

Regards
Old 03-14-2011, 06:45 AM
Guru

Quote:

Hi Tasos.
Very interesting test.
These days i will call you

Regards
Old 03-14-2011, 02:32 PM

Hi Geo
very nice
i send to you a pm please read.
thanks
mehdi
Old 03-14-2011, 06:16 PM

Default To Geo

Listen to Geo. Until everyone will gather and do not touch the subject, no one will believe you. And you have to live a liar to his last days. Do everything for everyone and you will be rewarded .. does not separate from the collective. Or you like to eat chocolate under a blanket? I apologize for the insult.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Guru

I apologize for my decision.
Videos for PD ... end
You don't know what you want......

Bye.....
Old 03-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hi DRAKOS, Can you post photo from this ''The branch was rotating by a12V DC motor with controled turns.'' into forum.

Best wish.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:27 AM

Old 03-15-2011, 10:27 AM

very very very good frappe !!!

Old 03-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Very nice patent!
The sticker is all the money.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Guru

Default PD photo

DRAKOS thanks for your post share.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
I started to rotate the branch with none gold coin in sight,(How far was the coin of the device and there was no signal from the PD.
Then I put a gold coin in 10 m distance and I noticed that after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal. Then I took the coin away,(The device detects gold over 100 meters; How far hid the coin and after 1 minute the PD stoped to give signal.Then I placed the coin in the same distance but in 90 degrees angle from the first place. The same result, after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal from the new position.
???
Old 03-16-2011, 07:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAKOS
Hi Drakos,
I have been watching this magic PD thread for awhile and I saw Geo's video and your photo of the tripod and swivel motor you rigged.
Both you and Geo did a lot of work to build your PDs and to make tests. And the results you got so far are inconclusive.

I look at the tests you did, and I see Geo made his test inside a garage that has mains power and metal inside, not the same condition that you find when you are treasure hunting.
Also, I see your tripod is located in a yard that has a building in the background with electric power, and metal buckets and other things that we don't find when we are hunting for treasure.

I understand that this could be a good place to start for testing before making the final field tests.
But it seems strange that we always hear the same reports from Greece that there are mixed results and no conclusive reports of detection that can be repeated.
It makes me wonder if the reason why we hear these poor reports is because the only tests that have been done are flawed tests that have interference from metal things and power lines.

I don't think it is wrong to make some tests in a garage or next to a building, but I would think it is a good idea to also make some tests in a field away from power lines and other metal things....
same as you find when you are hunting for treasure.
And same as Morgan did when he was calibrating his PD.
When we hunt for treasure, we don't look for the treasure in the garage or behind the house, we look in the fields where people carried treasures away many centuries ago.
And this is the place where we would want to know how the treasure locator performs.
Don't you think it is possible you would find different test results if you were to perform the same tests away from buildings and metal things?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-16-2011, 07:44 AM

Vassili, I have writen to the greek forum, in an older post, that if you put the coin exactly under the coil on the ground, you have no signal from the PD.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:32 AM

Hi J.P
My friend Geo, has built his own PD, while I have bought it.
The PD, has 2 kinds of regulation. Sensitivity and reject of all metalls except gold
The rejection has very critical and difficult regulation, especially in a place with a lot of rusty metalls and buildings. It is much much easier to regulate it on the field. The mains power lines, are not a problem. I have searched under the lines of 400 KV, without a problem.
I am sure that some owners of the PD, have not understand the critical way of the regulation of reject. I made the same mistake myself too, in the beginning. I understood it , because every time I was going for treasure hunting, I had signals from targets. I thought that this would not be possible, so I went back to the builder, and He tought me again and again and again , until I understood it completely. Really it needs a lot of practice.
That is the reason ,I think, that the other owners can not achieve the same results.
Another critical thing, is the speed of the movement of the PD. If you move your arm too fast, you have faulse signals, and if you are too slow, you have no signals.
That is the reason that I have made the test with the tripode. I wanted to have constant and steady speed , rotation, of the PD, in order not to have faulse signals due to wrong movement.
And I was happy to see that it worked as I expected to.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:25 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
And I was happy to see that it worked as I expected to.
Without meaning to be critical ... this does seem to be a common factor amongst all LRL testers. That is, you always get what you expect.