LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-23-2008, 01:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
On the Pro-4, I have the circuit boards printed, purchase the parts and enclosures and I assemble them.
Ok Dell,
Your web page says there is a state of the art computer programmed microcontroller circuit in the Dell Systems Pro-4. Can you show us where it is in the photo below, and what model number so we can look on the manufacturer's data sheet to see how stable the frequencies are?

Specifically, I am interested to know what computer chip is used, and what microcontroller chip.

P.S. Carl found an unusual component when he removed the epoxy from a pro-4.
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2008, 02:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
There you go again, lieing to the viewers. Doesn't the venom ever stop spewing from your mouth?

You know more about electronic componnents than I will ever care to know, so I'm sure you can tell the difference between a microcontroller and a 555 timer? The circuit is a small Frequency generator with 8 programmed frequencies.

Under the epoxy is a a few winds of 22 gauge copper wire, and a magnet. Certainly, Not anything that looks like what you have pictured. So again, you lie. Is that what you are trying to prove, that you are a liar?

Dell
Old 06-23-2008, 02:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
I'm sure you can tell the difference between a microcontroller and a 555 timer?
No Dell,
I can't tell the difference from looking at that picture. I doubt anyone in this forum can tell whether the Pro-4 photograph shows a 555 timer or a microcontroller. I don't see anything that looks like a microcontroller, and the IC in the photo looks like some 555 timers I have seen. In fact, this is why I asked.

What is the chip number for the microcontroller that you claim is in the Pro-4? Also what is the chip number for the computer, or is it the same microcontroller that looks like a 555 timer?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-23-2008, 02:57 AM

It's a 16f628 and I wrote the code and designed the board. The frequencies are what Dell wanted.

Tim

Old 06-23-2008, 03:17 AM
Guru

Thank you Tim,

It is nice to see we have some people who don't mind telling the truth instead of concealing it. From what I can see, the frequency stability of any transmitted frequency will depend on the stability of the clock. Am I correct?

If this is the case, then the prime importance is to connect a stable clock that will not drift with changes in temperature or battery charge. The good part is that once a stable clock is established, the range of frequencies produced will not drift as long as the clock frequency does not drift.

So the real answer to my question is the Pro-4 uses a 16f628 pic with flash memory, not a 555 timer. Sounds like a nice arrangement if the clock is calibrated and stable.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-23-2008, 05:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
It is nice to see we have some people who don't mind telling the truth instead of concealing it.
There you go with your lieing inferences. I have been truthful about everything I've posted.

The number on what you graphically suggested was 555 timer after I posted I didn't use a 555 timer is pic 16f628A

Do you have any more lies to make up about me tonight, or are you satisfied with your BS for the day? Dell
Old 06-23-2008, 05:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
There you go with your lieing inferences. I have been truthful about everything I've posted.
Oh Dell, I asked a direct question:

"What is the chip number for the microcontroller that you claim is in the Pro-4"?
You also see me asking about the identity of this part in the graphic.

Is asking a question now considered to be the same as telling a lie?

Rather than to answer the question, you chose to call me and everyone else a liar when they ask questions that you don't want the answers known. It appears you have been concealing the truth for a long time. Isn't this the same technique you used to try to conceal that Vernon Rose coined the term "forward gauss"? Didn't you in fact interject false information to lead the readers away from the fact that it was Vernon Rose?

Weren't you trying to conceal the true identity of the IC used in your Pro-4? Didn't you fail to admit it is a 16f628 until after Tim told us the truth about it?
Qiestion: "is this a pic that Dell claims is a microcontroller"?
Answer by Tim Williams: Yes - 16f628
Answer by Dell: Liar!
Question: "Did Dell write the hex code"?
Answer by Tim Williams: I wrote the code
Question: Could it be a 555?
Answer by Tim Williams: It is a 16f628

It appears to me that you are the one who is trying to brand people liars if they ask questions you do not want to answer.
Is it just me who feels this way? Or are there other readers who think this is happening too?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-23-2008, 11:40 AM
Guru

I agree with JP: Dell is attacking everyone making simples questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Fred, for a person who claims he can't coordinate the use of his mind with a pair of Rod(s), you surly think you are capable of thinking for some else. I'm sure glad you aren't my advisor.
I have never said i could or not use Lrods.I was only making a (logical) observation about a hypotetical trip to Itlay.
Quote:
Tell us about the last time you entered the U.S as an American citizen and smuggled more than $12,000 past U.S. customs?
Is that a problem?? cant you just got to the bank and deposit the money on your account ???
Quote:
Bear in mind, I don't Treasure hunt for dollars. My interest is in Treasure itself. The more ancient, the better.
Then Itlay is probably one on the best places to search...
Quote:
Fred, to answer your question, I have no idea why you don't know anyone that can prove to you that L Rods can work to serve as an LRL metering tool?
I don´t know either...But that doesn´t answer my question.
Quote:
If you want evidence you will accept, then you will have to learn how to use the Rod(s) and experience them working for yourself.
But again, why is it impossible to prove that it works?
Quote:
Of course, You will never learn by complaining about what other people do. Dell
Complaining???? moi ???

Fred.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Guru

You can acquire some skill if you trains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt-1OrUlBSs
Old 06-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Guru

Dell, takes calmly everything, laugh at all and at you itself, for your health!
Old 06-23-2008, 02:46 PM
Guru

[QUOTE][.S. Carl found an unusual component when he removed the epoxy from a pro-4./QUOTE]
THAT'S A LIE!

That's a BIG LIE!

Quote:
Oh Dell, I asked a direct question:

"What is the chip number for the microcontroller that you claim is in the Pro-4"?
You also see me asking about the identity of this part in the graphic.

Is asking a question now considered to be the same as telling a lie?

Rather than to answer the question, you chose to call me and everyone else a liar when they ask questions that you don't want the answers known. It appears you have been concealing the truth for a long time. Isn't this the same technique you used to try to conceal that Vernon Rose coined the term "forward gauss"? Didn't you in fact interject false information to lead the readers away from the fact that it was Vernon Rose?

Weren't you trying to conceal the true identity of the IC used in your Pro-4? Didn't you fail to admit it is a 16f628 until after Tim told us the truth about it?
Qiestion: "is this a pic that Dell claims is a microcontroller"?
Answer by Tim Williams: Yes - 16f628
Question: "Did Dell write the hex code"?
Answer by Tim Williams: I wrote the code
Question: Could it be a 555?
Answer by Tim Williams: It is a 16f628

It appears to me that you are the one who is trying to brand people liars if they ask questions you do not want to answer.
Is it just me who feels this way? Or are there other readers who think this is happening too?

Best wishes,
J_P
THAT'S A COVER UP!

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED, OR PREJUDICED MIND" Dell
Old 06-23-2008, 02:52 PM
Guru

[quote=Dell Winders;73799]
Quote:
[.S. Carl found an unusual component when he removed the epoxy from a pro-4./QUOTE]
THAT'S A LIE!

That's a BIG LIE!

THAT'S A COVER UP!

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED, OR PREJUDICED MIND" Dell
Do you mean it's not a speaker coil glued inside a pot casing ?

Or well... maybe you mean is not a speaker coil actually... but some other coil ?

Cause I'm sure of the pot casing and glue/epoxy there but not that the coil came from a speaker!

Maybe was something more subtle like an handwound small coil!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 06-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Do you mean it's not a speaker coil glued inside a pot casing ?

Or well... maybe you mean is not a speaker coil actually... but some other coil ?

Cause I'm sure of the pot casing and glue/epoxy there but not that the coil came from a speaker!

Maybe was something more subtle like an handwound small coil!

Kind regards,
Max
I don't know what it is?

Max, You are following the one track mindset of when stupidity speaks and helps try to cover up another's lies. Your mockery is not an indication of of your intelligence.

Jplayer, in his efforts to discredit me posted the following, along with a photo of something, for effect.

Quote:
It is a total LIE, posted by apparent habitual LIARS, to serve an unscroupulous agenda.

Carl, never removed any such object from the DELL SYSTEMS - OMNITRON, Model Pro-4. It's a lie, it's a Scam.

If you choose to sanction and be a part of the Lies, inferencences and inneuendos, then the Shame & hypocricisy is on you to to deal with your conscience.

I am not concerned about the effects of the Kangaroo court being held against me here. In the end Carl, is solely responsible for the content of this forum, and what you say.

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED OR PREJUDICE MIND" Dell
Old 06-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
It is a total LIE, posted by apparent habitual LIARS, to serve an unscroupulous agenda.
Is it a total lie Dell? Have you ever read any information that explained where the speaker coil came from Dell?

Ok Dell, tell us where the speaker voice coil glued inside a pot casing came from. (Hint: Calling people liars does not explain where that speaker voice coil was found).

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Guru

Dell,
I dont know if you realize but your comments are completely counter productives and are just irritating .
Each time someone says something you call him liar with no explanation.Is this because there ara no explanations possible? like with my question about rods?
If someone ask "can you tell me what time is it?" and you just anwer "yes i can" ,that doesn´t help , and YOU make figure of a fool.
Fred.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Qiaozhi's Ignorance? Qiaozhi's Stupidity? Qiaozhi's Lie?
Quote:
Take your choice.

Did I touch a sore spot?

All I actually did was to post a picture of some non-working device, which contains a 555 timer, some associated do-nothing-useful circuitry, and a whole wad of hot glue ... and then asked "What do you call this then?".
Apparently I'm now a liar.
But why? Maybe somebody has a guilty conscience.

"WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:05 PM
Administrator

For clarification, I own a Dell Systems GS-Pro, not a Pro-4. The GS-Pro did, indeed, contain a simple 555 oscillator and did, indeed, contain a speaker coil glued inside a Radio Shack potentiometer casing. It also came with a near-self-destructing accessory box which directly shorts out the battery. At some point in the past, Dell admitted to making the GS-Pro himself.

So, are those who claimed that I found this stuff in a Pro-4 all liars, or simply mistaken? Over the years, Dell has consistently chosen verbal attacks and misdirection over honesty and integrity. It stems from the kind of business he's in, where direct honesty is not an option. Over the years, I've watched classic scams such as magnetic therapy, homeopathy, and magic water get called out by skeptical health professionals, and the response from the people running the scams is to either completely ignore the skeptics as if they don't exist, or use name-calling and misdirection in an attempt to put the skeptics on the defensive.

Most LRL manufacturers have chosen the former. Dell has chosen the latter. You might get snippets of truth from Dell ("That speaker coil did not come from a Pro-4") but you will never get "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth." Dell can't afford to do that. And, like the scams mentioned above, one thing you can count on is that none of the LRL manufacturers will ever ever ever get involved in objective testing of their product, if they truly understand how their product works. And Dell knows.

- Carl
Old 06-23-2008, 11:34 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I don't know what it is?

I am not concerned about the effects of the Kangaroo court being held against me here

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED OR PREJUDICE MIND" Dell
Hmmm.... I think you are just a little tiny bit concerned. Otherwise, why would you even bother to come here, where support for your ideas, concerning dowsing and LRLs, are clearly an object of ridicule.

May I also suggest that you change your "THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE, etc." quotation, to "DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH THE TRUTH. - DELL".
And ... by the way ... it's PREJUDICED MIND, not PREJUDICE MIND. That's something else entirely.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
For clarification, I own a Dell Systems GS-Pro, not a Pro-4. The GS-Pro did, indeed, contain a simple 555 oscillator and did, indeed, contain a speaker coil glued inside a Radio Shack potentiometer casing. It also came with a near-self-destructing accessory box which directly shorts out the battery. At some point in the past, Dell admitted to making the GS-Pro himself.
Yes, You are exactly right. If you check the original post where you answered Dell's question where the speaker coil came from, we read "I pulled it out of the epoxied portion of a Dell Systems GS Pro". Dell knows this, but he failed to give any information, in preference to calling people liars.

Actually I made an error when I didn't read the first post close enough. This coil first appeared with mention of the Pro-4 here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?p=52708
If you scroll down, we find a later post where you identify it as coming from a GS Pro model.

Official Retraction:
No speaker voice coil glued inside a pot casing was ever found inside a Dell Systems Omnitron Pro-4 model that I know of. It was only found in a Dell Systems Omnitron GS Pro model. All references to a speaker coil in a model Pro-4 are errors. Any prospective customers who are considering purchasing a Dell Systems Omnitron Pro-4 model can feel safe that it is designed and programmed by an outstanding engineer, using state of the art electronics to produce very stable frequencies.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-24-2008, 03:58 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Yes, You are exactly right. If you check the original post where you answered Dell's question where the speaker coil came from, we read "I pulled it out of the epoxied portion of a Dell Systems GS Pro". Dell knows this, but he failed to give any information, in preference to calling people liars.
True, Dell knows exactly what you are talking about. Apparently he is ashamed of his past work; instead of saying, "Oh, that's from a GS-Pro, it was designed to do such-and-such..." he simply has a fit and calls people names. This has been his modus operandi for years.

Though I don't have a Pro-4, I'll take a guess that all that epoxy in his photo is hiding another embarrassment.

- Carl
Old 06-24-2008, 05:08 AM
Guru

Quote:

So, are those who claimed that I found this stuff in a Pro-4 all liars, or simply mistaken? Over the years, Dell has consistently chosen verbal attacks and misdirection over honesty and integrity. It stems from the kind of business he's in, where direct honesty is not an option. Over the years, I've watched classic scams such as magnetic therapy, homeopathy, and magic water get called out by skeptical health professionals, and the response from the people running the scams is to either completely ignore the skeptics as if they don't exist, or use name-calling and misdirection in an attempt to put the skeptics on the defensive.

Most LRL manufacturers have chosen the former. Dell has chosen the latter. You might get snippets of truth from Dell ("That speaker coil did not come from a Pro-4") but you will never get "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth." Dell can't afford to do that. And, like the scams mentioned above, one thing you can count on is that none of the LRL manufacturers will ever ever ever get involved in objective testing of their product, if they truly understand how their product works. And Dell knows.

- Carl
Quote:
True, Dell knows exactly what you are talking about. Apparently he is ashamed of his past work; instead of saying, "Oh, that's from a GS-Pro, it was designed to do such-and-such..." he simply has a fit and calls people names. This has been his modus operandi for years.

Though I don't have a Pro-4, I'll take a guess that all that epoxy in his photo is hiding another embarrassment.

- Carl
Carl, you continue to make up lies about me. These last posts are but more examples of your untruthfullness and prejudice. I feel sorry for what you are doing to your self. Trying to destroy my credibility is only destroying your own. Gossip mongering hasn't helped your agenda in the past, and it won't work now. Dell
Old 06-24-2008, 07:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Carl, you continue to make up lies about me. These last posts are but more examples of your untruthfullness and prejudice.
Is Carl printing untruthfullness? It looks to me like he just told the truth that you have been trying to conceal.
Carl told us where the speaker coil glued into a pot casing came from, when all you told us is we are liars. Didn't you conceal the truth about where that speaker coil came from, when Carl told us all about it? Scroll up, Dell... you will see you had plenty of time to answer the truth about my question before Carl finally came and answered it for you. But you also posted "I don't know what it is?" Isn't this a lie? Didn't Carl tell you what it is back when you asked here? http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?p=52708

Isn't it true that Carl. Fred, Qiaozhi, and I were all correct? Didn't we all get it right about how you consistently chose verbal attacks and misdirection over honesty and integrity? Didn't your post just prove this to be true again?

So tell us Dell... what lies are you now claiming Carl continues to make up about you?
1. Did Carl lie when he said: "The GS-Pro did, indeed, contain a simple 555 oscillator and did, indeed, contain a speaker coil glued inside a Radio Shack potentiometer casing"?

2. Did Carl lie when he said: "Dell has consistently chosen verbal attacks and misdirection over honesty and integrity?"

3. Did Carl lie when he said: You might get snippets of truth from Dell ("That speaker coil did not come from a Pro-4") but you will never get "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"?

4. Did Carl lie when he said: "you can count on that none of the LRL manufacturers will ever ever ever get involved in objective testing of their product, if they truly understand how their product works"?

5. Did Carl lie when he said: "And Dell knows"?

6. Did Carl lie when he said: "True, Dell knows exactly what you are talking about"?

7. Did Carl lie when he said: "instead of saying, "Oh, that's from a GS-Pro, it was designed to do such-and-such..." he simply has a fit and calls people names"?

If it was not any of the above 7 things Carl said, then what exactly did Carl say that was a lie? Did Carl ask some question that you re-wrote in your mind as a statement, then judge Carl's question to be a lie?

Are you able to tell us a specific lie Carl told in his post? Or is this simply another example of a fool trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the readers in this forum?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Carl, you continue to make up lies about me. These last posts are but more examples of your untruthfullness and prejudice. I feel sorry for what you are doing to your self. Trying to destroy my credibility is only destroying your own. Gossip mongering hasn't helped your agenda in the past, and it won't work now. Dell
I fail to understand why you even visit this website, unless you actually enjoy our witty repartee.

Non of your "liar, liar" responses do anything, except make you look a complete fool. Carl mentioned in an earlier post that there are two basic response mechanisms used by dubious traders. The first is to simply ignore the critics, and carry on regardless. While the second is to vocally deny everything, and claim that the critics are liars.

Perhaps it's time for you to switch strategy.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:26 PM

sorry about my bad english.
I remember saying. ''You can fool some people for long time, many people for short time, but you cant fool all people for all the time.

Regards from Baltic,
PanZero.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanZero View Post
sorry about my bad english.
I remember saying. ''You can fool some people for long time, many people for short time, but you cant fool all people for all the time.

Regards from Baltic,
PanZero.
And another good one is:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."