LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-08-2014, 10:54 AM

Good, J-P I think we are on similar common ground. I will read about that more and come back to you . On a note, I am all for principles. it is all about the principle, finding it and use it. not the vast LRL phony ocean. the electronic magic boxes.

I may not have forwarded one point. I am aware of treasure hunting and was never interested because the reasons you have already mentioned of phony lrls. My area of study is far away from this forum. It was a book/source I read, that much later, caught my attention for solid real straightforward detecting. It dealt with undeniable evidence and proof by a researcher and engineers before WWII. Mind you, I did not buy the book for treasure hunting but for other scientific exploration.

In short, it was found that all elements emit specific radiations in the radio range and they detected it using a plethora of instruments. I have the numbers down to better than 0,0001hz. The goal was thus to see what kind of receiving equipment I need to detect these weak signals with electronic devices. S/N ratio is obviously the biggest hurdle but I thought that our modern era of electronics should allow us to detect that. I contacted several sites about what sensitive equipment is the best but it is not a straight forward subject. All radio equipment are unfortunately made for wide band use, what we need is a very narrow band. custom works is perhaps the only way.
It seems that a cryo-cooled semconductor is the latest in S/N battle.

Regards
Karl
Old 09-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Guru

Hey Karl, just remember joke_player is a failed dowser. Of course the big cop out is to claim the equipment can't possibly work when it's the operator who makes or breaks it. This is the classic case of "prostitute the intellect to defend the ego". And nobody wants to admit they are dumber than a hillbilly or redneck when it comes to frequency generators and L-rods.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Guru

It's funny how the failed dowsers/skeptics all think they are an authority on the subject of L-rods and frequency generators. When you choose the negative, you are blinded to the truth. That's the Natural Selection process. They chose to make the cop-out.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviterande View Post
Good, J-P I think we are on similar common ground. I will read about that more and come back to you . On a note, I am all for principles. it is all about the principle, finding it and use it. not the vast LRL phony ocean. the electronic magic boxes.

I may not have forwarded one point. I am aware of treasure hunting and was never interested because the reasons you have already mentioned of phony lrls. My area of study is far away from this forum. It was a book/source I read, that much later, caught my attention for solid real straightforward detecting. It dealt with undeniable evidence and proof by a researcher and engineers before WWII. Mind you, I did not buy the book for treasure hunting but for other scientific exploration.

In short, it was found that all elements emit specific radiations in the radio range and they detected it using a plethora of instruments. I have the numbers down to better than 0,0001hz. The goal was thus to see what kind of receiving equipment I need to detect these weak signals with electronic devices. S/N ratio is obviously the biggest hurdle but I thought that our modern era of electronics should allow us to detect that. I contacted several sites about what sensitive equipment is the best but it is not a straight forward subject. All radio equipment are unfortunately made for wide band use, what we need is a very narrow band. custom works is perhaps the only way.
It seems that a cryo-cooled semconductor is the latest in S/N battle.

Regards
Karl
Hi leviterande,
I also have read books from before WWII that describe anomalies where buried items are. But my sources describe how early researchers were measuring man-made RF from various kinds of broadcast station transmitters whereby the waves tend to align or become disturbed where anomalies exist, much the way directors and reflectors are used in yagi antennas. This effect was caused mostly by objects on the surface such as building corners, but they also measured where the RF would align at underground objects, and other geological anomalies such as bodies of water and ore reefs. Again, the S/N ratio was the biggest obstacle when they searched for patterns for subterranean anomalies.

What I have not read about is specific RF radiations coming from buried elements.
Where can we read this book that describes the specific RF radiations that the researcher measured?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Guru

You can also study up on ground radio. Also Lockheed Martin developed an underground communications system. As I recall they could transmit voice about a half mile on such low power as to not create a spark. But since you want to listen to the skeptics who can't locate, well I tried to help you. I have other devices I built which I've found gold and silver with, but the MFD type equipment is where my heart is. I really thought you might have a chance at an open mind on this. I'd tell you about the electronic receivers for MFD so you don't have to use L-rods, but I'm not wasting any more time.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
You can also study up on ground radio. Also Lockheed Martin developed an underground communications system. As I recall they could transmit voice about a half mile on such low power as to not create a spark. But since you want to listen to the skeptics who can't locate, well I tried to help you. I have other devices I built which I've found gold and silver with, but the MFD type equipment is where my heart is. I really thought you might have a chance at an open mind on this. I'd tell you about the electronic receivers for MFD so you don't have to use L-rods, but I'm not wasting any more time.
Hi Mike,
How's the weather in Montana?
Last time I was there the night view was fantastic. I could see millions of stars.
Don't let leviterande's complacency to MFD deter you.
Why not tell us the details about how we can use MFD to find treasures?
I am all ears.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Guru

Hung was talking about a "dielectric discharge". Sounds like some kind or sprite or something. Don't know, but reminded me a out about an article I read on pyramid energy and a frequency generator signal in the ground. Can't find that article and already spent too long looking for it.
Anyway it wasn't dielectric discharge but something alone those lines.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learning to recognize the body response, well I guess it's about self-mastery. I learned with a GSR meter and phony black cox contraption. Just your basic dowsing.

I know everybody does it, but there can't be any lying to oneself. Yeah, there are many more pathological liars than most would think. Of course that takes us right to the goals that meditation can teach--a quiet mind, a pure, clear focus and an expanded awareness. Sounds simple. It is, but it takes plenty of determination to get there. Mike say: "A quiet mind tells no lies."
Old 09-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hung was talking about a "dielectric discharge". Sounds like some kind or sprite or something. Don't know, but reminded me a out about an article I read on pyramid energy and a frequency generator signal in the ground. Can't find that article and already spent too long looking for it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learning to recognize the body response, well I guess it's about self-mastery. I learned with a GSR meter and phony black cox contraption. Just your basic dowsing.

I know everybody does it, but there can't be any lying to oneself. Yeah, there are many more pathological liars than most would think. Of course that takes us right to the goals that meditation can teach--a quiet mind, a pure, clear focus and an expanded awareness. Sounds simple. It is, but it takes plenty of determination to get there. Mike say: "A quiet mind tells no lies."
Are these the details for how we can use MFD to find treasures?
This is great news!
I am sure leviterande will be anxious to use these methods to search the large treasure hunting area he has in mind.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Guru

The problem is the pathological liars tend to believe their own lies. They never even consider that they are their own worst enemy. That's what I talk about when I say we can't feel the 15 PSI air pressure surrounding us and they can't perceive they are lying.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Are you sure it wasn't a diuretic discharge?
Old 09-18-2014, 06:58 PM
Guru

Metals time around aura of magnetism create
And generated spiral waves that can be identified from a distance

Old 09-19-2014, 12:54 PM
Guru

There is a device sold by Accurate Locators something like AGR receiver. It is a receiver that they say a local radio station can reflect off say a gold target at a certain fraction of the original frequency (depending on the resonant frequency of the desired target).
Old 09-19-2014, 08:25 PM
Guru

Smile

Quote:
There is a device sold by Accurate Locators something like AGR receiver. It is a receiver that they say a local radio station can reflect off say a gold target at a certain fraction of the original frequency (depending on the resonant frequency of the desired target).
Thanks Mike, good explanation
Old 09-23-2014, 11:09 AM
Guru

I don't know where he came up with his theory. I mean the part about a fraction of the resonant frequency. I understand when an object radiates it does so at a lower frequency, but just exactly what frequency? The idea that a given radio station can cause the excitation is fine, but when you have so many different stations the radiated frequencies are going to be all over the scale and it seems likely that other elements will interfere. Now I'm not stating this as fact, just seems that way to me. Maybe it's not an issue.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I don't know where he came up with his theory. I mean the part about a fraction of the resonant frequency. I understand when an object radiates it does so at a lower frequency, but just exactly what frequency? The idea that a given radio station can cause the excitation is fine, but when you have so many different stations the radiated frequencies are going to be all over the scale and it seems likely that other elements will interfere. Now I'm not stating this as fact, just seems that way to me. Maybe it's not an issue.
It shouldn't make any difference. You just have to believe, then it will work. As long as you also supply the necessary elements of selective memory and self delusion.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
It shouldn't make any difference. You just have to believe, then it will work. As long as you also supply the necessary elements of selective memory and self delusion.
That's a happy condition to have. If you had to be concerned about all those different radio stations and harmonics, it might cause your head to explode.
Hopefully there's some law of science that makes the millions of frequencies fizzle away when you get farther away from them.
A treasure hunter might need to study RF propagation to see what are the implications to "Phenomenon" sensors.

Better yet, just believe... and be happy.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Guru

Default , just

Yeah, well you guys are the ones who don't have an LRL. Or should I say you have convinced yourselves that it can't possibly work. I'm not against the pistol type detectors, just haven't seen or heard of anything of that type that can begin to compete with the frequency generators. And I have built other types of locators that rely a little more on dowsing. So who is delusional here? Reminds me of the Elvis song Hound Dog.