LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 09-24-2011, 05:23 AM
Guru

I don't see interest
Nobody asked about coil and oscillator for coil stimulator.....
Old 09-24-2011, 08:58 AM

Put the schematics here and I can show you, what you are measuring.

Could be induced EMI noise
Could be electro magnetic wave induction
Could be other noise sources from electrical parts
Could be parasitic coupled EM sources

The video does not show any valuable evidence. LRL won't work. That's a fact.
Stop hocus pocusing.

Aziz
Old 09-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Guru

Morgan has the schematic, not me.
Now about lrls (if work or not).... you have not any idea. When you will find buried objects with lrl only then you will understand them.
Until then, Never say "never".
Old 09-24-2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Morgan has the schematic, not me.
Now about lrls (if work or not).... you have not any idea. When you will find buried objects with lrl only then you will understand them.
Until then, Never say "never".
Geo,

comeon, give us more reliable proof of it. The videos show nothing.
I claim further, that any LRL isn't working.

Comeon guys, you can win a price. Carl (webmaster of this forum) and Mr. Randi offer a challange to win a price.

Stop hocus pocussing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aziz
Old 09-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
Geo,

comeon, give us more reliable proof of it. The videos show nothing.
I claim further, that any LRL isn't working.

Comeon guys, you can win a price. Carl (webmaster of this forum) and Mr. Randi offer a challange to win a price.

Stop hocus pocussing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aziz
Hi Aziz.
What proof wount you like??
Morgan posted here a lot of video. Also i posted here 3 videos....
What do you think, all are fraud!!!! why????
I am not MD seller, the same Morgan. Why to spend my time and my money to make fraud videos??
LRL work but have some problems.The big problem is the bad pinpoint, as you go more near to the object you lose the "center". This is the reason that all the lrl users need a MD for pinpoint but most times the objects are more deep than the ability of MD. If you are looking for single coins then a MD maybe to be better, but if you are a serious treasure hunter and you don't have a good LRL then is impossible to find any treasure.
Now about Carl's or Randi's money..... it is another story. Remember the proposal of Esteban

Regards
Old 09-24-2011, 09:59 PM
Guru

Default LRL prize

Quote:
Hi Aziz.
What proof wount you like??
Morgan posted here a lot of video. Also i posted here 3 videos....
What do you think, all are fraud!!!! why????
I am not MD seller, the same Morgan. Why to spend my time and my money to make fraud videos??
LRL work but have some problems.The big problem is the bad pinpoint, as you go more near to the object you lose the "center". This is the reason that all the lrl users need a MD for pinpoint but most times the objects are more deep than the ability of MD. If you are looking for single coins then a MD maybe to be better, but if you are a serious treasure hunter and you don't have a good LRL then is impossible to find any treasure.
Now about Carl's or Randi's money..... it is another story. Remember the proposal of Esteban

Regards

Karl or Randi can keep the money,i´m not interested in the challenge . Why i post here all this videos? To show that my LRL´s working HERE,if work in other countries i dont know.
Your LRL seems to work here with the gold medalion,so why not work in Greece?????????????? We are learning about LRL´s, this is what i´m doing all this years since we start the PD project.

I go to send for Qiaozhi two more videos of one target that i even not dig,just in case of someone want to see evidence,and anyway is good for test my LRL´s,is near my home.

Regards
Old 09-25-2011, 03:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Karl or Randi can keep the money,i´m not interested in the challenge . Why i post here all this videos? To show that my LRL´s working HERE,if work in other countries i dont know.
Your LRL seems to work here with the gold medalion,so why not work in Greece?????????????? We are learning about LRL´s, this is what i´m doing all this years since we start the PD project.

I go to send for Qiaozhi two more videos of one target that i even not dig,just in case of someone want to see evidence,and anyway is good for test my LRL´s,is near my home.

Regards
Now you answer to me or to Aziz?????
Old 09-25-2011, 08:54 AM

You guys have to learn a lot when making field test videos.

What you show isn't a real proof of evidence.

But if you take and win the challenge by Carl or Randi, who will guarantee the proof of evidence, then I will believe you guys.

Comeon guys, show us the complete schematics and I show you, what you are really measuring. This is my challenge offer to you.

Aziz
Old 09-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
You guys have to learn a lot when making field test videos.

What you show isn't a real proof of evidence.

But if you take and win the challenge by Carl or Randi, who will guarantee the proof of evidence, then I will believe you guys.

Comeon guys, show us the complete schematics and I show you, what you are really measuring. This is my challenge offer to you.

Aziz
Its allways a lot of work behind this LRL´s,years of work,i think this is not to give for others to explore and mass produce. This is the reason why Esteban only give CLUES about his LRL´s,anyway i put the PDK 1 schematic in this Forum,the PDK 2 is the same with little modification and 10X more powerfull. Everybody can play with this PDK and maybe make better than me.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Guru

Default PDK test in the desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Morgan.
By all means. I'm the first one who votes positive. my hand is up.
I here are some other RS-members who are ready come there to start. although I don't know much about electronic, will do my best or any help can do.

If big knowledgeable members like Qiaozhi, J-Player, Ivconic, Max, Geo(guess dislikes to improve us in this matter) ... agree to help, is an honor and am sure will get good results.

Don't know if nelson agrees to share us with his elaborates or not, if do is our debt on him.
Again thank you man.
Hello

I agree to send one PDK to test in the desert for one forum member Mosha,he will pay for this LRL not more than a second hand MD,i´m not LRL seller this i make for cientific progress. If not work there,i receive the PDK back and give him what he paid except the DHL money.
The PDK will be tested here ,near the silver bracelet,and then in the arabia desert,we will see if it works there,or not.
If someone not agree,please post against.

Regards
Old 09-25-2011, 03:17 PM

Morgan Which thread has the starting information on your PDK? I will take time to build and test here in the states. I live near the coast and have a lot of humidity. Can this affect the readings? I will try to look through the thread and piece all mods together and make a pdf to post if others want to build and test instead of wading through the thread. I can send it to you before posting so you can correct any problems.

Then all will have an updated schematic and instruction to start. Please let me know.

Tim

Old 09-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
Morgan Which thread has the starting information on your PDK? I will take time to build and test here in the states. I live near the coast and have a lot of humidity. Can this affect the readings? I will try to look through the thread and piece all mods together and make a pdf to post if others want to build and test instead of wading through the thread. I can send it to you before posting so you can correct any problems.

Then all will have an updated schematic and instruction to start. Please let me know.

Tim
Hello

If you are not a comercial person waithing for some LRL to clone and sell,you are wellcome to RS project and see the project.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:46 PM

No I will not sell but want to use in my hunts if it works. I may be able to add to the project with a processor.

Tim

Old 09-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Guru

Default PDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
No I will not sell but want to use in my hunts if it works. I may be able to add to the project with a processor.

Tim
If will work or not in other countries than here,this is what Mosha will tell us. If not work there,it means PDK as more secrets than we can solve,and is one obsolet project out of my country. We are learning.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Guru

Quote:

Geo, you do not need to be seller to believe in LRL functionality.

"Why to spend your time and your money"? This is irrational question in matter of beliefs.

Believer need to fasten his religion no matter of time and money.

Regarding videos: all videos with known target worth nothing as evidence of LRL functionality. Explained many times here on forum. But be sure that sceptic are open to accept real evidence in LRL keys (repeatable finding in test with unknown target position).
Old 09-26-2011, 02:18 AM
Guru

Yes Morgan, i know is pistol detector 1.19 project, but your results are the constant work you had apply to this project.
So keep gong my friend
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
PDK circuits i post in RS project ,PISTOLDETECTOR VERSION 1.19
Old 09-26-2011, 05:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Geo, you do not need to be seller to believe in LRL functionality.

"Why to spend your time and your money"? This is irrational question in matter of beliefs.

Believer need to fasten his religion no matter of time and money.

Regarding videos: all videos with known target worth nothing as evidence of LRL functionality. Explained many times here on forum. But be sure that sceptic are open to accept real evidence in LRL keys (repeatable finding in test with unknown target position).
Hi WM6
All skeptics change their opinion when they see a LRL το locate objects over long distances or dowsing to locate buried objects. You and some others do not want to see a working lrl because are you afraid to change your opinion.
I was once negative and I with them but when i saw that they work I changed my opinion. I traveled to Portugal in order to see the lrl Morgan to work and you did not come to Greece, which is next to your country. Anyway Surely any one can believe he wants and it's not good trying to change the opinion of others so to be the same with him.
Regards
Old 09-26-2011, 06:17 AM
Guru

Quote:

Regards
Hi Qiaozhi
I am interesting see Morgan movies, please upload
Best regards.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi WM6
All skeptics change their opinion when they see a LRL το locate objects over long distances or dowsing to locate buried objects. You and some others do not want to see a working lrl because are you afraid to change your opinion.
I was once negative and I with them but when i saw that they work I changed my opinion. I traveled to Portugal in order to see the lrl Morgan to work and you did not come to Greece, which is next to your country. Anyway Surely any one can believe he wants and it's not good trying to change the opinion of others so to be the same with him.
Regards
Geo, you are wrong if you think that skeptic hate LRL or LRL believers. Contrário.

We, skeptic, are more interested in working LRL than believers, but we are not willing to fool ourselves by misleading results or possible cheap tricks.

I am willing to attend serious LRL test, but has to be prepared so, that its validity will not be questioned. I hope to meet you and Morgan (and of course Funfinder too) on such test.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:56 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Default Even more videos

Sorry for the delay.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PDK,full Gain.wmv.zip (8.55 MB, 3420 views)
File Type: zip PDK,half Gain.wmv.zip (8.33 MB, 2705 views)
Old 09-26-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Its allways a lot of work behind this LRL´s,years of work,i think this is not to give for others to explore and mass produce. This is the reason why Esteban only give CLUES about his LRL´s,anyway i put the PDK 1 schematic in this Forum,the PDK 2 is the same with little modification and 10X more powerfull. Everybody can play with this PDK and maybe make better than me.

Hi,
Dear Morgan, in which post you put your PDK 1 and PDK 2 schematic and information about these ?

Thanks...
Old 09-26-2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Sorry for the delay.

Thanks, Qiaozhi

in these videos what thing buried underground ? and how to pinpointing this spot ?
this is PDK1 or PDK2 ? what about these schematics ?
Old 09-26-2011, 10:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Sorry for the delay.

Thank you .
Old 09-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDENSKULL View Post
Hi,
Dear Morgan, in which post you put your PDK 1 and PDK 2 schematic and information about these ?

Thanks...
The PDK 1 is the same as the PDK 2 (but this one as simple modification for more power) you can see in the first films ,the BIG wood box,test with silver bracelet buried two years ago.

The PDK 3 is this last films,where i locate one target(not dig yet) that keep for more tests.
This PDK as the OSCILLATOR behing the RX coil,and this gives extra POWER .
Old 09-27-2011, 05:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
The PDK 1 is the same as the PDK 2 (but this one as simple modification for more power) you can see in the first films ,the BIG wood box,test with silver bracelet buried two years ago.

The PDK 3 is this last films,where i locate one target(not dig yet) that keep for more tests.
This PDK as the OSCILLATOR behing the RX coil,and this gives extra POWER .

Hi Morgan
I saw your last movie , the PDK box seem as DCH85 method , it seem as
Mini tow box , I built the seem with very good null , also I had copper target
Buried 10 years ago , my detector didn’t detect target!!!!!. I am agree with
Phenomenon for long buried metals . for me phenomenon was proof
My question from you and other forum members . why LRL working good In Brazil , Portugal. But doesn't work good in Asia???