LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-22-2016, 07:37 PM
Guru

thanks
Old 02-22-2016, 10:51 PM

and 'a duty, the system seems to function, let's play it and maybe perfezionarlo.In practice seems a detector static, with samples?
Old 02-23-2016, 05:02 AM
Guru

In practice it works, but how good???
How easy it detects a deep cave???
We can take the answer only by them who are owners of IGA-1.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:27 AM
Guru

Owners of IGA-1 are in hope to return some of their investment in this contraption, so don't expect him to be honest.

I am sure that IGA-1 is able easy to detects deep caves - if you know their exact location.
Old 02-23-2016, 10:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Owners of IGA-1 are in hope to return some of their investment in this contraption, so don't expect him to be honest.

I am sure that IGA-1 is able easy to detects deep caves - if you know their exact location.
If so... then my lrl is much better
Old 02-23-2016, 12:39 PM
Guru

All of your handmade LRL's, from your decent collection (except Brazilian Minestrone CHEAT examples), are better than IGA-1, for sure.
Old 02-23-2016, 12:52 PM
Guru

Can you find this Ukrain patent ?? (патент UA № 45071) ???
Old 02-23-2016, 03:29 PM
Guru

Don't expect to see patented IGA-1 design.
Nothing new in those "invention" - similar to patent of optical sight for observing bald head.

http://uapatents.com/4-45071-sposib-...o-prirodi.html
Old 02-24-2016, 05:45 PM
Guru

Thanks for pattent but i can't translate it...
Old 02-24-2016, 09:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
MEGA ABSURD FROM MEGA WMGURU6 !!!!!

Again and again @BIGGEST WMGURU6 EVER BORNED ON THIS MIDGRAD PLANET@

Hey folks don't learn and analyse anything - dont think with own mind - just belive the @BIGGEST Slovenian WMGURU6@

I am shocked how some people have not nor 1 gramm of shame nor even 1 gramm of knowleadge and 1 gramm experience but have a tons of empty consumptions (without any proofs!! What kin of GURU6WM is he - when he think all people of this forum and probably planet are just flock of sheeps !!

YES folks - THE WMGURU6 is SURE !! BE A SHEEP -> BELIVE IN GAYROPIAN WMGURU6 !!
Old 02-24-2016, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Who can explain me how works this type of antenna???

Супер-Биорезонансные техники

ps: Use Burr-Browns or LT (Linera Technology США) OP-amplifiers in metalic cases instead given on sch.

ps2: Displacement current - from Jewpedia, the nonfree encyclopedia

In electromagnetism, displacement current is a quantity appearing in Maxwell's equations that is defined in terms of the rate of change of electric displacement field. Displacement current has the units of electric current density, and it has an associated magnetic field just as actual currents do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Displacement_current

So to be or not to be ??

What kind of current flowing through the capacitor - for example ....

If you know answer on this you will know what kind of signals (currents) flow through unbalanced cylindrical capacitor - and what kind of devices represent such capacitor with one bigger and one smaller plate ( for example from gold) !!

THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE IN THIS UNIVERSE - THE GOLDEN RULE AND GOLDEN INTERSECTION.

www.youtube.com/?v=TBKN7_vx2xo

Astalavista GEO !!
Enjoykin4
Old 02-24-2016, 10:06 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoykin4 View Post
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
MEGA ABSURD FROM MEGA WMGURU6 !!!!!

Again and again @BIGGEST WMGURU6 EVER BORNED ON THIS MIDGRAD PLANET@

Hey folks don't learn and analyse anything - dont think with own mind - just belive the @BIGGEST Slovenian WMGURU6@

I am shocked how some people have not nor 1 gramm of shame nor even 1 gramm of knowleadge and 1 gramm experience but have a tons of empty consumptions (without any proofs!! What kin of GURU6WM is he - when he think all people of this forum and probably planet are just flock of sheeps !!

YES folks - THE WMGURU6 is SURE !! BE A SHEEP -> BELIVE IN GAYROPIAN WMGURU6 !!
Please read the basic rules of the forum:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=10526

Especially the part where it says: "Personal attacks and taunts will not be tolerated."

Please take this as a warning.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoykin4 View Post
[I][B][COLOR=DarkOrchid][URL="http://superbiorezonans.9bb.ru/"]

ps2: Displacement current - from Jewpedia, the nonfree encyclopedia

In electromagnetism, displacement current is a quantity appearing in Maxwell's equations that is defined in terms of the rate of change of electric displacement field. Displacement current has the units of electric current density, and it has an associated magnetic field just as actual currents do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Displacement_current

So to be or not to be ??

What kind of current flowing through the capacitor - for example ....

If you know answer on this you will know what kind of signals (currents) flow through unbalanced cylindrical capacitor - and what kind of devices represent such capacitor with one bigger and one smaller plate ( for example from gold) !!

Astalavista GEO !!
Enjoykin4
and if i don't know the answer????
I did n't find any answer about this type of antenna.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Please read the basic rules of the forum:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=10526

Especially the part where it says: "Personal attacks and taunts will not be tolerated."

Please take this as a warning.
Come on Qiaozhi, Carl was more flexible

Old 02-25-2016, 03:43 PM
Guru

Hi Geo

Has i mention long time ago, one of the clues for this kind of antennas, is to make them shorter and efective too for TX and RX.

Here i m sending a link to a homebrew antenna called Isotron. This cantenna can be found on lots of web sites, in homebrew versions and also factory versión.

This antenna has been build be me many many times for diferent ham radio bands, and his performance is good compared to a full dipole.

I had been working with antennas for more than 30 years, and my tools are, antenna simulation softwares, lots of field test and experimentation, and also getting feedback from Isotron antenna users.

Now the problem is that, i never found the correct frequency to work with my LRL´S, so this complicate a good antenna design that works on the correct frecuencia at his best performance.

http://www.i1wqrlinkradio.com/antype...chiave1766.htm

Of course there are other small models of antennas that can be calculated to work on the Khz´s spectrum

Quote:
From what i remember (before many many years) The capacitance from disk don't receives signal but make a short antenna to works as bigger. But i don't remember this time where i have read that IGA-1 works at low frequences, so who is the job of this small antenna?????

Old 02-25-2016, 10:30 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Come on Qiaozhi, Carl was more flexible

Don't worry. I'm not about to start banning anyone.

I just wanted to remind Enjoykin4 about the forum rules, especially as I've received some complaints about racist comments.
Old 02-25-2016, 11:03 PM
Guru

You cannot escape from physic, using means of those same physic, from which you wish to escape.

You can change one component of antenna over other (par example capacitive component over inductive), but you still remain in physical world of antennas.

You can change antenna name to Magictrone, it will be still (probably very bad) antenna only.

The medieval gold shortcuts seekers have used alchemist concoctions, nowadays gold shortcuts seekers are prone to using quasi-electronic concoctions like this:

Results are the same: increased escape from reality and thereby reducing the possibility of discover and use real existing paths to the goal.

To preserve dreams we do not need to go completely out of reality.
Old 02-25-2016, 11:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thanks for pattent but i can't translate it...
Google can (somehow of course - you need first to go trough JPG OCR):

MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE o "and C" given "Eid
VIDPOVIDZLNIST
State Department 'trap
INTELLECTUAL patent patent
Ownership of utility model

(54) SLOSIB ASSESSMENT ELECTROMAGNETIC LOLYA OBJECTS animate and inanimate nature
February 1
(21) 0200904904 carry out the measurements in the range of extra-long
(22) 18.05.2009 waves in a broad frequency range, without allocation
(24) 26.10.2009 frequency component as well as an assessment parameter field
(46) 26.10.2009, Byulmh 20, 2009 using amplitude changes
(72) Alexey Andreev, Bulls charge on which is judged on the nature of the change electrodes
Sergey, Demyanova valence ferromagnetic field object in space, but as prykonfihuratsiyu OOZES ALEKSANDROVICh ymalnyy electrode sensor is used that
(73) Alexey Andreev allows you to quickly change it
(57) 1. Assessment method electromagnetic field volume- depending on external conditions.
ing animate and inanimate, including vymitym- 2. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the measurement of the surface of the object spatial development enti- ties carried out on sections of the space envi-
separation of electric charge. lo measurement object, and each intersection build
exercise due to the fact that the distance of the measured curve equipotential surface
receiving electrode base object and setting off.
measure its charge, wherein

The invention relates to medicine, can determine the biological status change
medical equipment, geophysics, geophysical techniques, and man at the micro level.
can be used to diagnose pathological research for inanimate objects vinyh predpatolohichnyh states and the presence of live objects houses heoelektrorozvidky way that is
families as a means poperednoyidiahnostyky may also fact that the signals recorded electrical component
be used to study objects nezhy- natural electromagnetic field of the Earth
ing nature, such as geophysical studies (EEMPZ), using special devices
Jenny and underground anomalies in the form of development of all registered allocate spectrum. scholomiv, water flows, soil irregularities, the least one narrow bandwidth. In addition,
underground structures. narrow band of spectrum allocated checked

At this time, theoretically grounded and exports simultaneously and in parallel on the parallel channel
experimentally proved that the livelihoods of crystals and then spend amplitude comparison ibudyakoyi biological system. including human modulation variations in the time domain vsihdyny accompanied by very weak electromagnetic signals in narrow bands together.
nitnymy fluctuations in a wide range dovsuti closest in technical and rezhyn waves from super-long to ultra, results, achieved, there is a way to assess electrodes
which is the source of cells, organs, systems and or- ferromagnetic object fields (RF patent Mo2118124.
hanizm in general. Ab1Vb IPC / 05, publ. 27.08.199, which is

There radiometric methods for registration is that above the measured object spaces
UHF electromagnetic waves and San ditches distribution of electric charge. Measurement
tymetrovoyu range, based on a measured engaged by it. that ob'ryuvannya away from sensitive receivers, radiometers position of the object receiving electrode and vymiryu elektromahnitnoho fields emitted tion fo charge. Measurements carried out in the range
-governmental sources that lie deep in the zone orhaniz- extra-long radio waves on the noise component
E. They may be inflammation, bruising, electric charge electrode for receiving
the formation of malignant, festering processes, etc., is the fact that receiving a signal from the presence of noise
processes. characterizing the structural changes bio- yomnoho electrode allocate frequency component
logical human condition. Radiometric methods are not at a fixed frequency of the noise signal fluctuation charge receiving electrode. but as an option

3 45 071 4
Field evaluation using phase value allows you to quickly change its configuration
shift between a dedicated frequency components and opposition depending on external conditions.
rnym signals of the same frequency, and configuration, measurement is carried out on sections spaces
location and shape of the object relative py curves around the object, and each intersection
parameter estimation field trial availability, the students of building equipotential curve surface measurement
Pigna localization and pathology. vanoho parameter field.

The disadvantage of the known method with strong dependence Use as evaluation parameter field
ness of ambient humidity, changes in amplitude characteristic allows charge
solar activity, constant zeroing in testimony to perform a quantitative assessment of electromagnetic continue
process, work quality mode indications la object and to monitor continuous
not allowing to obtain quantitative results on the mode of recording directly on the recording
miryuvan. device.

A method allows to perform measurements Measurement range super-long waves of
ing objects of nature when the subject realty wide range of frequencies without providing frequency
myy and moving electrode receiving because Noah component allows to get result 3
if a place can exist ekvipote- measurement precision estimation electromagnetic fields
ntsialni surface of different sources, such monitor- allowing to detect its dependence on state
Torah computer system unit, other unknown and functioning of internal organs and tissues
Objects that have a charge, then the measurement medium body.
ments are likely to fix these ekvipo- Use as a receiving electrode
tentsialni surface and sensor surface is not equipotential special design allows operaty-
of the object. vno change its configuration depending on zov-

In addition, diagnostic features are not clearly defined nishnih conditions that eliminates dependence
Cheney, because the practical implementation of the known method of humidity and solar activity.
determining the biological condition of man is quite electromagnetic proposed method estimates
complex. Field object animate and inanimate based

In addition, the study of inanimate objects on a topological analysis equipotential returned
nature known method is complicated and maloprydat- hon stationary electromagnetic field
it has low maintenance features, so surrounding the object. As an option, in which are built
requiring parallel division received signal equipotential surface used amp-
guiding channel into many parallel channels, ie zasto- litudna characteristic changes in the charge on which dried
ing Spectrum, dyat permanent record of the nature of the electromagnetic field changes
signals in all channels, storing them in memory and object in space.
comparison between themselves and with each other, that in this way, to assess the electromagnetic
continuous monitoring represents quite composed object field of wildlife, the use of biological objects
dne task and requires constant calibration Tunney as an extra-long working range pa-
tion by empirical data every time you BASED diohvyl 0.02 to 20kHz allows vidokremy-
meaning a new type of heterogeneity. tys of physiological rhythmic and fleeting

The basis of invention the task processes (such as ECG, EEG, CWP, EMG, circadian
improving the way through the implementation may rhythms, etc.) and judge the stationary field,
zhlyvosti assessment of surface electromagnetic field and is slowly changing the overall mark
object by using amplitude characterized the functional and morphological state bodies
terystyky change battery that provides for increasing tissues and systems of the body and reacts to medy-
qualitative assessments of the research object and medicamental and other therapeutic effects. At
extend the functionality of this topological analysis method for configuration ekvipoten-
Bu that allows a single device cial surfaces of the field to evaluate how pro-
measure objects animate and inanimate nature, genertic potential defenses for absence
ensures an adequate level of information content and relatively size equipotential surfaces so
reliability for reliable analytical process. and localization of pathological lesions in roztashuvan-

The problem is solved by the fact that nude depressions and bulges in the picture ekvipotentsia-
method of evaluation of electromagnetic field on the surface of objects flax body object.
animate and inanimate nature, which consists in essence that the proposed invention explained
above the measured object spatial nyuyetsya the drawings:
distribution of electric charge measurements carried on the Figure 1 - shows the type of sensor in section;
nyuyut due to the fact that the distance from the object in Figure 2 - shows the connection of the presence
receiving electrode position and measure the appliances for the process evaluation to measure;
his charge, according to the invention, measured in Figure 3 - shows the performance measurement
enti- ties engaged in a range of super-long waves, electromagnetic fields ing the presence of live object
in a wide range of frequencies without providing frequency families.
tnoyi component, as well as the evaluation parameter estimation method field electromagnetic field facility
using amplitude changes animate and inanimate exercise such con-
the charge on which is judged on the nature of the change sobom electrode.
ferromagnetic field object in space, as well as sensor 1 (Figure 1), consisting of korpusa-
receiving electrode sensor using the handset 2, 3 and telescopic antenna wards 4 and

associated with emitter follower 5 (Figure 2)

45 071 5 6
broadband amplifier 6 rectifier clusters rain so that lesser depth corresponds
Kadoma indicator 7 and 8, in which the judge hara- gives a sharp change of phase shift (ie
kter changes in the electromagnetic field of the object of living and less time). Even small deviation stable
inanimate nature. Lenny is located on the vertical phase of the received signal from the reference,
rod 9 (Figure 3) and is able to move through the integral value of the phase shift increases and
height for assessing biological objects 10 for the final time can reach maximum values
The antenna sensor 1 3 position relative to Chen. Assessment of phase shift is executed
selected object point 10 on a permanent (for all Relief in this case is actually the time achievements
Chalk) distance and carry out measurements in the range of integral phase shift certain size (eg
super-long waves in a wide frequency range. without example. saturation value integrator), or
allocation of frequency component. as well as the evaluation of the integral value for a fixed period of time.
parameter fields using amplitude hara- To improve reliability, especially in the majority
kterystyku change charge Shih sensors recorded the depth of irregularities, possible
com 1. su re passing the border division in reverse
10 biological objects approaching a certain distance towards tion. To do this, after the first transition
the sensor or away from it, or carried across the border dividing perform a second compensation
nyuyetsya move the antenna 3 at a constant velocity of consideration-interference background and adoptive transfer
cyst along the straight line connecting the antenna 3 and antenna facility in the opposite direction. re-fixing
10 toward the object, while changing the phase shift when passing the border continue
supervision amplitude values ​​characterize work of media.
changes in the joints of charge to register. Compared to known methods, including chy-
Thus there is the value of the amplitude SLI prototype. the proposed evaluation method
cation characteristics change charge. reyestruyet- that the electromagnetic field of the object animate and inanimate
Xia. When driving equipotential surface nature has the following advantages:
(Surfaces) sensor observed jump - broader functionality and diagnose
amplitude at a certain distance from the sensor (which fik- istic opportunities through simplicity performed
suyetsya). Since the number of objects have ekvipo- emyh operations. carried out in the proposed
tentsialnyh surfaces, the proposed method tional manner and on the terms offered,
allows fix them with some frequency, which allows objects of nature in type
enables a higher accuracy interval localize cell lesions, functional exercise
pretuvaty results. The process of measuring nally morphological violations of organs and tissues
tion is performed continuously, unlike the compound body;
method for prototype, where each operation - neinvazyvnistyu, conducted bezkontaktnistyu
ekvipotentsialnoyipoverhni sensor area, neob- measurements and a high degree of environmental friendliness,
Do bear in zeroing the device. as in the evaluation field is not vykorystovuyut-
Building a equipotential curve necessary to be any impact on the living object, including
tion intersection can be done on a large number of electromagnetic;
points each predetermined degree of dispersion - high speed inspection. ease
kretnosti that it is appropriate to do the automation identification of infectious diseases and high security
Measurement and construction topograms. This and suitability Peko;
relat received experimental data. pro - high precision electromagnetic assessment
ektsiyi defects (cavities or zdyman) usually hnitnoho field that allows a thin diah-
coincide with the localization of abnormal cells. nostyku by the proposed assessment
Measurement inanimate object state performed research object animate and inanimate
etsya identical antenna provides for the movement of nature by analyzing surface geometry levels
vigils towards a continuously zchytuyuchy tion phase;
The value of the integral phase shift. and on - wider functional mozhlyvo-
a sudden change in the value of fixed transition from one styamy that allow the use of way to
medium to another, but the speed of this change BASED assess the efficiency of diagnosis and tsilesp-
defines the depth of the border dividing environ- ryamovanoho control them.
2 4 3

-AND-
hэhhhye-zhэhh;
Fih.1chem 5 (Figure 2)
Old 02-26-2016, 04:27 AM
Guru

Thanks Jaka!!!

Old 02-26-2016, 04:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi Geo

Has i mention long time ago, one of the clues for this kind of antennas, is to make them shorter and efective too for TX and RX.

Here i m sending a link to a homebrew antenna called Isotron. This cantenna can be found on lots of web sites, in homebrew versions and also factory versión.

This antenna has been build be me many many times for diferent ham radio bands, and his performance is good compared to a full dipole.

I had been working with antennas for more than 30 years, and my tools are, antenna simulation softwares, lots of field test and experimentation, and also getting feedback from Isotron antenna users.

Now the problem is that, i never found the correct frequency to work with my LRL´S, so this complicate a good antenna design that works on the correct frecuencia at his best performance.

http://www.i1wqrlinkradio.com/antype...chiave1766.htm

Of course there are other small models of antennas that can be calculated to work on the Khz´s spectrum
Hi Nelson, how are you?
From my experiments, there is not any special frequency that needed to catch the phenomeno.
Old 02-26-2016, 04:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Don't worry. I'm not about to start banning anyone.

I just wanted to remind Enjoykin4 about the forum rules, especially as I've received some complaints about racist comments.
Hi Qiaozhi.
I thought would answer Carl but i made mistake
Old 02-26-2016, 02:47 PM

Dear friends, sorry for English and 'google translator, I am going to write to you because' a few days ago I headed into the countryside to breathe oxygenated air with my dog, at some point there was a guy who was taking pictures in a field grano.Era a beautiful sunny day to the 14,30.incuriosito I approach the guy and kindly ask him why sprang shut picture green wheat, wondering if it was a wildlife photographer, he replied that it was an electrical engineer with archeologia.io of hobbies I replied that we had a common passion, and that the place where we were was an ancient Roman site, he calmly I mention 'of things in more' to riguardo.Dopo a bit 'dialog, after a little confidence, I played the part of the good student who wants to discover and be instructed by the master, and he as good teacher let me explain 'what segue.La camera, he was holding in reality' was a camera, he had made changes on it electronic circuit to filter waves of a certain length and to analyze other especially electromagnetic waves emanating from tombe.Mi ancient terracotta bricks said he was particularly sensitive to signals from artifacts in gold when oxidized from the ground, he showed me a photo which clearly could see a rectangular outline of a buried tomb approximately 1'5 meters deep ', said that the amendment was very similar to some satellites orbita.Inoltre, according to his theory, electromagnetic waves are bombarded continuously, but natural ones, are the most 'complex and more' weak, do not forget that in turn are influenced by many external factors, underground faults, proximity to volcanoes, underground rivers, power lines etc ... but what makes them extremely captabili by humans and tools, are the lunari.Adesso phases since they are not an electronic engineer and physicist, I do not know if you told me hoaxes, but since the guy had nothing to sell and nothing to ask, and I 'seemed very sincero.Siccome follow this magnificent forum, I' seemed right to provide this experience, even if we discuss a Russian LRL, I do not think I came off topic 'cause we're talking to pick up and recognize the various masks wearing energy just to hide from the hunting of the human mind.
Old 02-26-2016, 04:00 PM
Guru

Hy moving,
I think you're Italian like me, it is interesting what you say. Probably it is a camera modified to be sensitive only to infrared. The change is quite simple, just remove the filter that removes infrared and put a filter which passes only infrared. A few years ago in a book a guy said that gold buried by time exudes a kind of halo visible with infrared. Even some members of this forum have made lrls that at least in part using infrared.
Best Regards
Old 02-26-2016, 05:38 PM

Hello franc, are Italian like you, I do not think it's a simple camera, google translator has made a mistake, I wrote in Italian termica.Penso camera that such a thing is feasible, and if so 'was, if you really could achieve a system capable of displaying exhibits, artifacts, materials based on their electromagnetic aura, then I think many detector systems used today, could safely go to landfill.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:12 PM

I believe that school study gives us almost everything, what 'the man knows everything' that ancient and modern men have dedicated their lives to scoprire.Ma There are so obvious things, newspapers and hidden that we can not yet to capire.Chi built the pyramids? What 'their function? For a colossal structure of this kind must be a funzione.Uomini have dedicated their lives to their study and we are hammering on the size, planetary alignments etc, etc. but what is this structural contraption ???? Today we entrust a mystery to religion for an answer that gives peace to our mind so that 'the stop to excite neurons, for many, unfortunately, that's okay' but for a few no.Sono those few who do not bend, they can not give in to a natural genetic makeup to go almost controcorrente.Qualcuno could define nonconformists, crazy, but I'm sure, and 'this the right way to find out and expose what' lurks our occhi.Credo that in addition to study and learn about some phenomena, then to understand others as those discussed in this forum, please also be good dreamers with great madness, not just sudiare what 'that we know of already'.