LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Guru

Default mineoro fg79

any other field test?for other menber?morgan?gibon?
Old 10-22-2010, 06:35 AM
Guru

perhaps you will get the signal at your "empty hole location" back, but you need to wait for the exactly same weather etc. circumstances as it was as you got it the first time.

And if you got it from 100m distance, at least you still should detect it from 50, 30 or 10meters.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Guru

Default mineoro fg 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
perhaps you will get the signal at your "empty hole location" back, but you need to wait for the exactly same weather etc. circumstances as it was as you got it the first time.

And if you got it from 100m distance, at least you still should detect it from 50, 30 or 10meters.
how you are soure??hade you ever used mineoro?
Old 10-23-2010, 01:09 AM
Guru

Default LRL tests

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
any other field test?for other menber?morgan?gibon?

Hi

Tests with MINEORO result allways inconclusive. That´s becouse this LRL´s not catch small gold or silver objects so easy as you can see in their site.
And treasures not grow in tree´s like bananas

Good luck with your FG79

Name:  img0857.jpg
Views: 4063
Size:  16.3 KB
Old 10-23-2010, 03:53 AM
Guru

Default mineoro fg 79

thanks my friend.....
Old 10-24-2010, 04:34 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

takhslambos, I said "perhaps" but repeatable results is the most important thing - in scienctific experiments and with treasure-hunting!

I know there exists also usual MDs that sometimes beeps over a supposed target and the second sweep don't. Personally I don't like such kind of unreliable stuff. Same with antennas plus amplifier - one day the radio signal is great, next time there's only white noise. But in this case it's really the weather situation, especially with weak (ultra) short wave signals.

I don't know if you paid the full price of 10.000 dollars for your Mineoro Fresh Gold 79 but if so I would make shure under what circumstances I get a reliable signal! Otherwise you're not save from diggin' again empty holes and the next time the signal is vanished again.

The long time ago phenomena (if really exists) has to do with chemical interactions of metal and soil and it's electromagnetical potential of influencing the surounding magnetic, electrostatic or ionic fields - so there has to be exist some real test-objects or locations!

The minimum requirement of testing if the FG is real working would be the area of an old gold or copper mine! Because for shure there is some very long time ago gold left!

And if humidity in air, wet soil after rainfall etc. really is an issue, I would buy instruments for measuring exactly when the Mineoro works realiable and when it starts to any refuse detection so you always know what conditions are necessary.

Where are those expensive improvements?
They say compared to earlier versions the Mineoro now is many times more sensitive and "better" so now for everyone it should be really much easier making some repeatable long range detection tests.

takhslambos, I really hope soon you will find something valuable with your fg79 and you can show us the way of finding, repeatable not random beeps incl. finally successful center & deep detection.

The fight for a really real working LRL is not over yet.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The minimum requirement of testing if the FG is real working would be the area of an old gold or copper mine! Because for shure there is some very long time ago gold left!
I disagree.
It would be like looking for bones in a grave yard ... Oh! What a surprise, I've found a bone! This bone detector must be an absolute miracle.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Guru

Default mineoro

hade some one test a mineoro with the gold sheet examble that mineoro company sent with the mineoros?is it realy gold?is some one buried this gold piece?and test ti?what was the resolts?i m asking because i dont hade one .and i m thinking to buy one in order to do some tests with my mineoro fg 79.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Guru

Default mineoro

hade some one test a mineoro with the gold sheet examble that mineoro company sent with the mineoros?is it realy gold?is some one buried this gold piece?and test ti?what was the resolts?i m asking because i dont hade one .and i m thinking to buy one in order to do some tests with my mineoro fg 79
Old 10-24-2010, 08:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I disagree.
It would be like looking for bones in a grave yard ... Oh! What a surprise, I've found a bone! This bone detector must be an absolute miracle.

This time we agree!!
Old 10-25-2010, 03:47 AM
Guru

Default mineoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
This time we agree!!
xa xa xa xa !!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:50 PM
Guru

Default Sample

Quote:
hade some one test a mineoro with the gold sheet examble that mineoro company sent with the mineoros?is it realy gold?is some one buried this gold piece?and test ti?what was the resolts?i m asking because i dont hade one .and i m thinking to buy one in order to do some tests with my mineoro fg 79.
The MINEORO sample is one copper plate 10x10cm with gold plated. I´m sure if you order this from mineoro factory,you will pay big money.
Dont be full

ELES são uns parasitas,que enganam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garopaba é a TORTUGA dos piratas modernos !!!
Old 10-25-2010, 11:15 PM
Guru

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I disagree.
In the woods this year I found a whole box of (animal) bones and skulls but this was more a "site"-effect of treasure hunting.

btw. how can you be shure the Mineoro will find anything at all at some gold-mine or vein area?

So far we have no real working test-areas besides the "Mineoro-Treasure-Park" so it would be highest priority finding an alternative - doesn't matter if goldmine, Fort Knox or something else.

btw. we have already the (according to Morgan and Geo really working) Alonso PD schematic:
Isn't there any circuit simulation software out there that can exactly tells us what and under what circumstances this thingy does ???
Old 10-26-2010, 12:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
In the woods this year I found a whole box of (animal) bones and skulls but this was more a "site"-effect of treasure hunting.

btw. how can you be shure the Mineoro will find anything at all at some gold-mine or vein area?

So far we have no real working test-areas besides the "Mineoro-Treasure-Park" so it would be highest priority finding an alternative - doesn't matter if goldmine, Fort Knox or something else.

btw. we have already the (according to Morgan and Geo really working) Alonso PD schematic:
Isn't there any circuit simulation software out there that can exactly tells us what and under what circumstances this thingy does ???
the box with the bones was from metal?iron?or cooper?
Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
The MINEORO sample is one copper plate 10x10cm with gold plated. I´m sure if you order this from mineoro factory,you will pay big money.
Dont be full

ELES são uns parasitas,que enganam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garopaba é a TORTUGA dos piratas modernos !!!
THANKS MY FRIEND I WILL BUY IT HERE.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
the box with the bones was from metal?iron?or cooper?
they were scattered all around, I put them later into a box.

perhaps you better get some gold leaf and create your own test-plate.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos
hade some one test a mineoro with the gold sheet examble that mineoro company sent with the mineoros?is it realy gold?is some one buried this gold piece?and test ti?what was the resolts?i m asking because i dont hade one .and i m thinking to buy one in order to do some tests with my mineoro fg 79
Carl-NC did some tests on the Mineoro gold plate using a Mineoro PDC205.
You can read what he saw in his tests here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12912

If you want to make your own gold plate, you can use 24 karat gold leaf put on a copper foil, or you can get pure gold electroplated onto a copper foil. Then you can make your own tests.

Good luck with your FG-79.
J_P
Old 11-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Guru

Default mineoro fg 79

thanks all for your help.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Guru

Default mineoro

Quote:
they were scattered all around, I put them later into a box.

perhaps you better get some gold leaf and create your own test-plate.
did you found any metal ??? with your mineoro fg 80??
Old 11-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
did you found any metal ??? with your mineoro fg 80??

I´m counting the days,until you demonstrate your desapointment with LRL FG 79 ...

WELLCOME TO MINEORO WORLD

Or maybe you will be well succed ? who knows...

Name:  Decouverte-Monnaies-Antiques_01.jpg
Views: 18423
Size:  121.8 KB
Old 11-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
I´m counting the days,until you demonstrate your desapointment with LRL FG 79 ...

Attachment 13624
HUNG said to me that a friend of his after 1 year locate the gold sheet from 15 metres away with a mineoro fg 80.you think this is not posibole?
Old 11-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Guru

Default FG 79

Quote:
HUNG said to me that a friend of his after 1 year locate the gold sheet from 15 metres away with a mineoro fg 80.you think this is not posibole?

I dont know

Hung said a lot of good things about MINEORO,i only said what i know and my tests.

AND I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS 15 METERS

I challenge any MINEORO to come here to my field test. Until now the model DC 2008 can detectc 1 M distance one gold medal buried more than 20 years ago,but unfortunatly this detection not hapens every day... You can see the Geo movie,it hapens this day by chance.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Guru

Default mineoro

i beliving you morgan. soon i will tell you my test resolts.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
I dont know

Hung said a lot of good things about MINEORO,i only said what i know and my tests.

AND I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS 15 METERS

I challenge any MINEORO to come here to my field test. Until now the model DC 2008 can detectc 1 M distance one gold medal buried more than 20 years ago,but unfortunatly this detection not hapens every day... You can see the Geo movie,it hapens this day by chance.
Hi Morgan,
Thank you for an honest report.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-04-2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:

Attachment 13624
is this found by minero surprise??
any way congratulation

all the best