LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-24-2006, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
When Thomas Affalini, published that Jim's finds were found with the Electroscope, Jim sent a letter to Electroscope, and Lost Treasure magazine, emphatically denying that he had found anything with the Electroscope. A retraction or apology was never made,to my knowledge.
This correlates to what I was told years ago in an email. I was also told the silver dollars were found with a metal detector, no mention of Mineoro. The email must be from my Compuserve days, and I no longer have it, nor can I remember who sent it.

There is still a problem with this issue. There is a photo of Jim Mitchell holding an Escope in one hand, and silver dollars in the other. If he did not genuinely find the silver dollars with the Escope, then there aren't many ethical reasons he would pose for this photo, and any other photos of him posing with an LRL cannot be trusted.

- Carl
Old 09-24-2006, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
So Mineoro DON'T USE THESE PHOTOS FOR ADVERTISEMENTS. Also, any type of article regarding Mr. Mitchell. Is this clear for you?
Uh... you guys are using the photos for advertising, right here on this forum, apparently with the knowledge & consent of Mineoro.

Quote:
Carl and others: Do you want to investigate the several times manufacturers paid "treasure hunters" for to appears with a famous brand? Not cache found with machine, found accidentally!!!
Sure, give me some examples and I'll take a look.

Quote:
Carl, a simple question: Do you think remote sensing for find metals is possible?
I have yet to see any LRL device work. That includes Mineoro.

Quote:
Another: is Geotech site sponsored by brand(s)?
No. I pay 100% of the costs of running this site. The $25,000 prize is funded 100% by me. The 24 LRLs, roughly 100 metal detectors, and any other equipment I own, were paid for entirely by me.

The only advertising you will see on Geotech are complementary banners for the publishers who gave me permission to post copyrighted material.

- Carl
Old 09-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Uh... you guys are using the photos for advertising, right here on this forum, apparently with the knowledge & consent of Mineoro.
1 - The only picture showing a Mineoro logo Esteban posted here is the one including Mr. Mitchell. And his intention was for record purposes. Most of the time he posts pictures of his team and their detectors made by him.

I myself, don't do advertisements. I discuss the LRL I happen to own.

2 - Mineoro is not aware of the 'advertisement' you talk about and don't care for it. Damasio never watched this forum. Maybe because I am a user and told him about the existence of this site he possibly MIGHT look at here a few times for now one... Who knows..

Quote:

No. I pay 100% of the costs of running this site. The $25,000 prize is funded 100% by me. The 24 LRLs, roughly 100 metal detectors, and any other equipment I own, were paid for entirely by me.

The only advertising you will see on Geotech are complementary banners for the publishers who gave me permission to post copyrighted material.

- Carl
The same way you seem to be skeptical about Mineoro I am totally skeptical at your claim regarding sponsors in your site.

Also your reports were made with the LRLs have the true intention of making believe they all don't work.
Although some of them might not, I am positive some might work. So the impression all LRLs don't work is CLEARLY a cult started by you to fit some kind of agenda which apparently has some reason to happen other than what it looks.
Old 09-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The same way you seem to be skeptical about Mineoro I am totally skeptical at your claim regarding sponsors in your site.
You are free to believe what you want, and I encourage you to find and post evidence that I've accepted money from any sponsors, ever.

Quote:
Also your reports were made with the LRLs have the true intention of making believe they all don't work.
I report what I find. If I find one that works, I'll report that.

Quote:
Although some of them might not, I am positive some might work.
Can you name one?

Quote:
So the impression all LRLs don't work is CLEARLY a cult started by you to fit some kind of agenda which apparently has some reason to happen other than what it looks.
All the manufacturers are well aware of my $25,000 prize. If any of the LRLs I've reported on Really Work, then someone should step up and take my money.

- Carl
Old 09-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
You don't need to guess. Carl funds Geotech from his own pocket.

Yeah, right...

Quote:
You should be grateful.

I am.
How can you be grateful, when you don't believe the first statement?:confused:
Anyway, Carl has now told you ->
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl
I pay 100% of the costs of running this site. The $25,000 prize is funded 100% by me. The 24 LRLs, roughly 100 metal detectors, and any other equipment I own, were paid for entirely by me.

Old 09-24-2006, 09:29 PM

Default This is nuts...

Hung said to Carl:
So the impression all LRLs don't work is CLEARLY a cult started by you to fit some kind of agenda which apparently has some reason to happen other than what it looks.[/quote]

Hung, anyone with a scant understanding of high school physics knows instinctively that the possibility of any hand held electronic device enabling a person to detect a cache of metal at any distance greater than a few feet is delusion.

I arrived at this conclusion myself many years ago without Carl's help, just by reading electroscope adds in magazines. I couldn't believe that 'people ' could sell this sort of rubbish in the US and get away with it. The US at that time seemed to be this gleaming model of civility somehow, perhaps I was only then just awakening to the reality of just how corrupt this world is, and the adage "a fool and his money are easily parted" had to come from somewhere.

If people would only realise they'd be better investing their money in a good piece of art, because in the end it will return a better investment than any LRL will. If you have to have some form of aid, all you really need is a random beeps generator, because if you go to enough likely places, and dig enough holes, the odds are that eventually "it will go beep" just at the right time to locate something of some sort.

You only need to step back (I mean Hung and Esteban) and just objectively look at your behaviour on this thread. It started as an examination of a Mineoro 210, and for some strange reason you start posting stuff about an obscure find with DCH85, or whatever that occurred over a quarter of a century ago, this is really weird.

I like others here are curious as to just what technology this Mineoro utilises if any, maybe the sensor is some form of flux measuring device making this a crude magnetometer, or something. I certainly hope it does do something , if only for the sakes of all those people who have folked out money, and lots of it to boot!
Even if it does do something more than random beeps, it's still not worth the exorbitant price Mineoro place on it, no way.

How's it going Alex?

That sensor wasn't booby trapped was it?

Kev.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
You are free to believe what you want, and I encourage you to find and post evidence that I've accepted money from any sponsors, ever.
I will. But I'm not saying receiving money from sponsors is bad. That's capitalism. But then there will always be interests into play.

Quote:
I report what I find. If I find one that works, I'll report that.
I really doubt it. You made your reputation on this and the day it happens your cult is over.

Quote:
All the manufacturers are well aware of my $25,000 prize. If any of the LRLs I've reported on Really Work, then someone should step up and take my money.

- Carl
I still insist this is only a marketing/propaganda strategy a 'la Randi' than a serious thing to be considered. I know about Kelly Brown's challenge and in my view you had agreed at first then as Mike claimed, you started to twist the rules, although you might state the opposite.
You have the right to allegate anything in your defense. I have the right to perceive things as happened and make my own conclusions.

I admire tough and thank you for providing a forum with a 'Remote Sensing' topic.
It's one of the few places we can discuss these things.
But you're aware that despite of this space exist to provide discussion on the subject, it's destined to miscredit, bashing, scamming, etc., when not from yourself, from other members based on your line of thought.
That's why Dell Winders frequently refers to 'skeptics cult agenda'. He's absolutely right.
Will it change anything? I don't think so. People who owns working LRLs will go on finding gold and people who never had one, will go on thinking it is a fraud and never get any or leaving his role of skeptics in forums like this one.
That's how things are. That's life. Some get it, some not.

PS. I believe Dell's devices might work, although I've never used one of them. Just by reading his concepts I agree.
I don't need to spot air to know it exists, but unfortunately many do.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Just like Santos Dumont invented the airplane, Damasio and Alonso invented the first true wroking long range locator.
I love those guys.
I seriously think you are the one that's in a cult, or is it the occult?
Old 09-24-2006, 11:26 PM

Default Alexismex are you OK?

Hey Alexismex,
Are you there?
The Brazilian mafias not got to I hope?
Even worse, Mineoro have not made an offer you can't refuse?
:confused:
Old 09-25-2006, 01:40 AM
Administrator

Hung, this is my last post on this topic. If this were a Mineoro-sponsored forum, you would not see any skeptical posts. If this were a Garrett-sponsored forum, you would not see any pro-LRL posts. How many of your posts have been deleted?

Despite my own skepticisms, I have tried to maintain a forum for completely open discussions on remote sensing. If it seems to be overly anti-LRL, that's because there are a lot of skeptics. But I still welcome the discussions, and have never ever censored anything pro-Mineoro.

Believe it or not, I will pay $25,000 for a demonstration of a working LRL. Your insistence that my challenge is a gimmick has become the default excuse for people who wish they could take my money, but know they cannot.

And, finally, you can believe Dell's devices might work, but I know they do not.

Now, on to the topic at hand... Alexismex, I hope you will continue with your investigation of the CDM210.

- Carl
Old 09-25-2006, 02:28 AM

Default time

Hello Forum,
Don't worry, next week i willpost the inside of the famous Mineoro sensor (i have no time last week) and after i will post the tracing board and schematic ...shure
Saludos a todos
Old 09-25-2006, 07:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexismex View Post
Hello Forum,
Don't worry, next week i willpost the inside of the famous Mineoro sensor (i have no time last week) and after i will post the tracing board and schematic ...shure
Saludos a todos
We wait for the inside Mineoro sensor.
Best regards
Old 09-25-2006, 07:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
And, finally, you can believe Dell's devices might work, but I know they do not.
Carl, I see you are still inferring that I am a liar. I've got news for you. I've been successfully utilizing the Remote Sensing Frequency discrimination concept a Professional Treasure Hunter for many years before you came on the internet with your BS, and attempts to make a name for yourself with the Skeptic cult by libeling my name and smearing my life long reputation for honesty.

I'll put the number of people I know who you refer to as somehow being mistaken, mis-guided, or liars, that have been aided in finding and recovering Treasure with LRL & MFD, against the number of people who have ever passed your copycat Publicity Scam challenge, any day.

The only person I have ever witnessed who posts a greater display of intellectual ignorance on this subject is your nutcase supporter Sam Scafferi, and his many internet aliases.

You need to get yourself a strong pair of crutches because you don't have a rational, or Scientific leg to stand on.

You say you have purchased and own more than 20 LRL's that you can't use? That sounds like some Sicko's obsession. Who in their right mind would waste money owning so many LRL's and claim they don't work??

Wake up Carl, you are dreaming Looney Tunes. Common logic dictates that LRL's work as I say they do, or I wouldn't have been able to use them successfully myself for the past 27 years in my own treasure searches, nor would I be busy building the same devices I use in the field for repeat, and "word of mouth customers"

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Thanks for the coin. It doesn't take rocket Science, or an EE to figure that an AM receiver will work. Any tech with a little knowledge of physics, could have figured that out. Dell
Old 09-25-2006, 07:40 AM
Guru

Smile What was the subject here????

Carl:
"The only advertising you will see on Geotech are complementary banners for the publishers
who gave me permission to post copyrighted material."

THIS IS SO USUALL. I DO NOT SEE ANY PROBLEM ABOUT THIS.IT SUPPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT.I AGREE AND
I SALUTE THIS KIND OF DOING THINGS.NOTHING WRONG IN IT.

Hung:
"1 - The only picture showing a Mineoro logo Esteban posted here is the one including Mr.
Mitchell. And his intention was for record purposes. Most of the time he posts pictures
of his team and their detectors made by him.
I myself, don't do advertisements. I discuss the LRL I happen to own."

HA! HUNG YOU ARE NOT REAL!YOU ARE MAIN PROPONENT HERE! WHERE ARE YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE?!
I CAN ONLY SEE EMPTY CLAIMS WITHOUT ANY BACKGROUND. WHERE ARE YOUR PROOFS? WHERE IS YOUR
TECHNICAL BACKGROUND? WHERE IS YOUR LOGIC?!

Hung:
"2 - Mineoro is not aware of the 'advertisement' you talk about and don't care for it.
Damasio never watched this forum. Maybe because I am a user and told him about the
existence of this site he possibly MIGHT look at here a few times for now one...
Who knows.."
MAYBE COSE YOUR JOB IS TO BASH HERE AND OTHER FORUMS? MAYBE COSE YOU ARE PAYED FROM MINEORO
TO "SUCK" MORE NAIVE CUSTOMERS. ANY SOLD DEVICE MORE - MORE MONEY FOR YOU? MAYBE YOU
MISSUSING THIS HONEST PLACE TO BASH AND MAKE MORE MONEY?

Hung:
"I will. But I'm not saying receiving money from sponsors is bad. That's capitalism.
But then there will always be interests into play."

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT? AND BY YOU, WHAT IS NOT CAPITALISM???????
MINEOROS WAY OF DOING......IS NOT CAPITALISM? NONSENCED,NON-WORKABLE,FRAUD DEVICE FOR $8000
IS NOT CAPITALISM...??????
WHAT PROBLEM DO YOU HAVE WITH SO CALLED "CAPITALISM"...??????

Hung:
"I admire tough and thank you for providing a forum with a 'Remote Sensing' topic.
It's one of the few places we can discuss these things.
But you're aware that despite of this space exist to provide discussion on the subject,
it's destined to miscredit, bashing, scamming, etc., when not from yourself, from other
members based on your line of thought."

MISCREDIT,BASHING,SCAMMING ARE PROVOKED BY POSTS LIKE YOURS! WHAT DID YOU EXPECTED? MEDAL...?
YOU SHOULD BE VERY HAPPY GAINING ONLY ARGUE AND LAUGH..
YOU SHOULD RESPECT FACT THAT HERE ON THIS FORUM THERE IS A PLACE EVEN FOR NONSENCES LIKE YOURS!
DESPITE SUCH A BIG PILE OF NONSENCES POSTED HERE.....YOU ARE STILL HERE????AND YOU ARE STILL
POSTING....NOBODY STOPS YOU....SO WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT????

Carl:
"Hung, this is my last post on this topic. If this were a Mineoro-sponsored forum,
you would not see any skeptical posts. If this were a Garrett-sponsored forum, you would
not see any pro-LRL posts. How many of your posts have been deleted?
Despite my own skepticisms, I have tried to maintain a forum for completely open
discussions on remote sensing. If it seems to be overly anti-LRL, that's because there
are a lot of skeptics. But I still welcome the discussions, and have never ever censored
anything pro-Mineoro."

THIS IS ALSO MY LAST POST ON THIS TOPIC TOO.....CARL YOU ARE DOING JUST FINE! CONGRATULATION!
DO NOT LET BE DISTURBED BY ANYBODY! THIS IS THE VERY BEST FORUM EVER! I HAVE BEEN VISITED EVERY
OTHER PLACE ON THE .NET WITH SIMILLAR SUBJECT AND I CAN TELL YOU, THEY ARE OUT OF COMPETITION
WITH THIS PLACE! KEEP UP THIS THING!
HUNG YOU ARE ALSO VERY WELCOME HERE! DO NOT UNDERSTAND ME WRONG. IT IS GOOD TO SEE ANY OTHER
OPTION HERE....EVEN NONSENCED ONE! SOMETIMES ARGUE WITH YOU ARE SO LIBERATING AND FUN!
IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY YOU SHOULD TRY TO PROVIDE MUCH MORE REAL STUFF HERE.
NOT A BIG DEAL IF YOU MANAGE SOMEHOW TO POST SOME TECHNICAL ABOUT YOUR BELOVED DEVICE....
DO NOT BE AFFRAID TO POST SOME SCHEMATIC(IF THERE IS ANY).....SOME TECHNICAL TIP.....
THIS IS TECHNICAL FORUM...YOU KNOW?
STOP A BIT WITH ADVERTISMENTS AND GIVE MUCH MORE REAL STUFF HERE!
FOR EXAMPLE YOU TAKE ESTEBANS BEHAVIOR....HE IS ALSO LRL'ST BUT HE CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH WITH
TECHNICAL POSTS....WE CAN BE VERY GOOD FRIENDS,NO MATTER IF HE IS LRL'ST AND I AM NOT....
I DO NOT AGREE IN MANY THINGS WITH HIM,BUT I DO RESPECT HIM MUCH.
WHY NOT YOU? I CAN RESPECT YOU TOO. BUT BE MORE REAL....
REGARDS

P.S.
AND PLEASE STOP PRONOUNCING HERE RUBBISH LIKE:
"MR.DAMASIO TOLD ME.....MR.ALONSO TOLD ME.....I JUST PHONE MINEORO....HE CALLED ME....ETC"

IF SO GRACED MR.DAMASIO AND MR.ALONSO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY....THEY CAN REGISTER,LOG IN AND
COME HERE TO SAY....PASSING THEIR BUZZ'S HERE LOOK LIKE YOU ARE THEIR ADVOCATE....VERY FUNNY!
YOUR PHONE CALLS TO MINEORO ARE NOT INTERESTED AT ALL. IT PROVES NOTHING.IT JUST PROVOKES
PEOPLE TO LAUGH MORE....ALSO IT LOOKS LIKE THEY(dAMASIO AND aLONSO) ARE VERY ILLITERATE SO
THEY NEED SOMEONE TO PROCURATE THEIR INTERESTS HERE!?
MY NAME IS IVICA CONIC, THEREFORE MY NICK IS IVCONIC.....I DO PROCURATE MY AND ONLY MINE
INTERESTS HERE....THEREFORE HERE I AM, I AM SPEAKING ONLY ABOUT MY OWN EXPERIENCES.....
I DO RESPECT WHITE'S,FISHER,GARRETT,MINELAB AND MANY OTHERS....BUT I DO HAVE VERY POSITIVE
EXPERIENCES WITH THEIR PRODUCTS! THAT'S WHY...
WITH MINEOROS PRODUCTS I DO HAVE ONLY NEGATIVE,BAD EXPERIENCES
SO I CAN NOT RESPECT MINEORO UNTIL SOMETHING GOOD SHOWS UP FROM THEM!
NAKED TRUTH!
EVEN SO, I CAN STILL CRITICIZE FISHER,WHITES,MINELAB AND GARRETT FOR SOME MINOR
OR VERY RARE SOME MAJOR LASHER IN THEIR DEVICES IN MANNER THAT IT COULD BE MUCH BETTER
SOLUTED.....
BUT STILL REMAINS THE FACT THAT THOSE DEVICES ARE WORKABLE AND VERY USABLE...
WHICH IS NOT THE CASE WITH MINEORO DEVICES I HAD ON TEST SO FAR!?
SO AT THE END WHAT SHOULD BE CONCLUSION HERE.....
EITHER CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE HERE OR YOU'LL BE TAKEN EVEN LESS SERIOUSLY IN FUTURE...

BUT IF YOU DO NOT CARE HOW PEOPLE HERE GONNNA TREAT YOU......THAN DO NOT COME HERE ANY
MORE....IF YOU ARE LUCKY ONE,RICH ONE,SATISFIED ONE THAN STAY AS YOU ARE...THERE IN YOUR
PLACE....LIVE FOREVER....DO NOT COME HERE JUST TO BASH AND PROVOKE...
OTHERWISE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING REAL TO SAY....YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!!!

Old 09-25-2006, 11:43 AM
Guru

1 - This off-subject started when Esteban posted a picture of Mr. Mitchell holding a DCH85. Then Carl came in insinuating suspitions and he brought 'clues'(?!) to supposedly back up his claims.

Fact is that his insinuations leading to believe Mineoro paid Mr. Mitchell or it was an advertisement gimmick were put to shreds in a instant, as I and Esteban imediately researched the story and brought the REAL FACT.

So this pretty much ilustrates a clear attempt of trying to get Mineoro caught in a 'lie' or in a 'dishonest' situation. But it failed.
I might be called a Mineoro deffender. Naturally, I know the detectors work and although I still did not find something big with it, except for the gold veins discovered, it's just because I still found no time to go in the field for sometime, which I will next month.

Now, with this occurence and the insinuation Carl posted made me really upset at the slightest insinuation Mineoro pays somebody to promote their products to falsely claim findings. This is disgusting and unacceptable.
I warned him his conclusions were premature before I could dig the real story.
I was right.

2 - Ivconic, you're from Servia I think isn't it? Just like 'Robert' and 'Sony', you show an uncommon 'anger' and 'irony' which leads to conclude you all come from the same region, and I am sorry this kind of attitude is considered 'standard' from a Serbian.
You mentioned you tried Mineoro detectors and they don't work. Can you name the models you used please?
I already told certain past models had deffective components. Let me know the models you claim to have tried.
But the attitude you show is very bad and unpolite. Instead of contacting the factory for a replacement, you insist in posting nonsenses about a more than possible bad detector. It's like beating a dead horse.
This is negative propaganda from negative people.

3 - I feel I already passed the phase to even discuss if the detectors work or not, so no coments from me about it anymore.

4 - For the last time. The detector can't be cloned. The pictures posted in the past and the ones which eventually appear are just for entertainment purposes. Just that.
Also no more coments from me about it.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Guru

Default Min...

Even the disagreements alone that they accomplished is they advertize products mjneoro more. I am sorry other the capital remote sensing ended up advertising page mjneoro. I believe that the Carl made this page for other things. The alone reason that remain in forum is for the conscientious efforts certain (Ivconic..Esteban..bbsailor..Carl..Reg.. etc). I wish it is improved shortly.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:25 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivconic
FOR EXAMPLE YOU TAKE ESTEBANS BEHAVIOR....HE IS ALSO LRL'ST BUT HE CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH WITH
TECHNICAL POSTS....WE CAN BE VERY GOOD FRIENDS,NO MATTER IF HE IS LRL'ST AND I AM NOT....
I DO NOT AGREE IN MANY THINGS WITH HIM,BUT I DO RESPECT HIM MUCH.
WHY NOT YOU? I CAN RESPECT YOU TOO. BUT BE MORE REAL....
Yes - I agree. Well said Ivica Conic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
I feel I already passed the phase to even discuss if the detectors work or not, so no coments from me about it anymore.
Good. Let's leave it like that.

Now, what was this topic about?
Oh yes - Inside the Mineoro 210.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexismex
Hello Forum,
Saludos a todos
Then the truth will be revealed.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Geo, this forum does allow the opportunity for advocates to promote their favorite LRL. But, as Alexismex has shown, it gives other people the same opportunity to discuss the inner workings of LRLs. If those inner workings turn out to be bogus, we all benefit. If those inner workings turn out to be real, we all benefit. So I think a wide-open forum will provide the best information.

- Carl
Old 09-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Guru

Carl, if you negate the possibility of long range metal detector, or of any non-conventional detector, you must be eliminate this subforum, yes SUBFORUM. The only subforum is: tan-tan-tan-tan!!! Yes, you're the winner: Remote Sensing! And more: near the garage sales, misc sections. Is an accident?

Carl: No, and I sorry why I don't ask Mr. Damásio or Mr. Alonso.

This correlates to what I was told years ago in an email. I was also told the silver dollars were found with a metal detector, no mention of Mineoro. The email must be from my Compuserve days, and I no longer have it, nor can I remember who sent it.

There is still a problem with this issue. There is a photo of Jim Mitchell holding an Escope in one hand, and silver dollars in the other. If he did not genuinely find the silver dollars with the Escope, then there aren't many ethical reasons he would pose for this photo, and any other photos of him posing with an LRL cannot be trusted.

- Carl

Of course, but if he pose with a conventional metal detector, is true! Also if found accidentally!

You can be all the skeptical you want. I gove you the tools for to investigate with all the witnesses in Texas (Galveston, Dallas...) who saw how works long distance metal detector for fine metals, like the both Garrett. Ask them, ask about this incredible significative coincidence: Pat Garrett's clock in the nearby of Garrett's factory.

Put the same energy in this. Yo'll be investigator, not only skeptical, I think in my modest opinion.

Alonso's labo in the 90's, no high-refinated than many. But demonstrates that invention borns in real sites. Many instruments are hand-made:
Attached Images

Old 09-25-2006, 07:00 PM
Guru

Hey Alexismex,
Are you there?

Kev, Brazilians has good teachers in mafia out his borders!!!
Old 09-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Guru

Hello Forum,
Saludos a todos

I expect that the persons can explain how works, because I know in the minimum details. I wait the wild guesses...
Old 09-25-2006, 09:00 PM

Default ??????????? what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hey Alexismex,
Are you there?

Kev, Brazilians has good teachers in mafia out his borders!!!
Say again Esteban, meu amigo eu não compreendo
Old 09-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Guru

He means Brazilians have good mafia teachers already outside its borders.

Esteban, how is your detector going?
You chose to employ a standard telescopic antenna attached to the chamber. How did you like it and do you consider using an infrared sensor instead?
The initial project for the FG series had a telescopic antenna as wel but the infra red proved superior.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:27 PM

Default Left hand Right hand

Quote:
Geo, this forum does allow the opportunity for advocates to promote their favorite LRL. But, as Alexismex has shown, it gives other people the same opportunity to discuss the inner workings of LRLs. If those inner workings turn out to be bogus, we all benefit. If those inner workings turn out to be real, we all benefit. So I think a wide-open forum will provide the best information.

- Carl
Carl I see among the ramblings of this misguided soul
http://www.rangertell.com/to_the_skeptic.htm
that you are left handed, as many Engineers seem to be, and for this reason the device in question didn't work. Did you per chance try holding it in your right hand?
Old 09-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Guru

Wink Subject Please!!!

"Ivconic, you're from Servia I think isn't it? Just like 'Robert' and 'Sony', you show an uncommon 'anger' and 'irony' which leads to conclude you all come from the same region, and I am sorry this kind of attitude is considered 'standard' from a Serbian."

Serbia...please, not Servia! Ha,ha,ha....no worrys, no problem!
Yes, you are right! Sony,RObert,me,Strujas,Leto,Jackdetect......we all are from same region......
"Anger", "Irony"....and many other nice attributes are ornamenting our personalities.....
But please do not connect those with nationality....only with our very bad experiences with so many frauds arround the world...
Dont worry, your sensation is half good only. We are here to discuss,learn from each other and sometimes even to argue....nothing else.
I am just not satisfied with fact that no matter what is the REAL SUBJECT of some new thread, always YOU people shows with your old stories,advertisements,attacks......same old argue,same old rethorics.....
CAN WE JUST LEAVE SOME THREAD CLEAN TO SUBJECT ONLY, WITHOUT POLLUTING IT WITH SAME OLD **** AGAIN?
Cant we stick to subject only???

Subject here was inner composition of mineoro device.....A nice man offered to us some photos.....No need for argue,no need for advertisements.....
You have plenty of other already polluted threads with mineoro subject.....
Cant you stay there and continue with your nonsences there???
Why do you have such a strong need to be everywhere with your nonsences, to bug and bash everywhere...uninvited???!
Cant you just read thread without posting anything on it???!!
Just one time.....please!
regards