LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 01-21-2019, 03:37 PM
Guru

My two cents cryptocurrency (just about worthless):

The ground has to be charged up. However, if the ground is conductive, there are leaks and it won't hold the pressure.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragomir View Post
When we talk about frequency discrimination using generator and L rods, we first need to know that with L rods, electromagnetic waves can not be captured. People are good recipients of other types of energy, but not electromagnetic waves. If some of you are familiar with the experiments of Professor Turen, who is the founder of the scientific physical radiodetection, he will know that Turen has discovered another component of the wave. He says that each wave consists of a carrier wave, a wool and an information wave. A person with L rods is sensitive only to the information wave. Each electromagnetic wave is accompanied by an information wave. Information waves are subject to laws close to the properties of light. When the transformer is placed at the output of the frequency generator for reconciliation with the ground, its coil also emits the information field. It is enough to connect a suitable coil to the output of the frequency generator and the field will be emitted. Even if only the telescopic antenna is placed on the active end of the output of the frequency generator, the information field will still be emitted. Nuclear magnetic resonance can only be done in a Faraday cell. In the case of L rods and a frequency generator, nuclear information resonance is obtained. And for this, this resonance takes place outdoors in nature.
Interesting! Explain more for the nuclear information.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:56 PM

Mike, you do not have to excite the metal underground. Its field comes to the surface of the earth, thanks to the glow of the Earth's core. At the radiated waves of the Earth's core the waves of gold are modulated and rise above the earth's surface. There they are picked up on Earth's magnetic field and it takes them north.
What happens next? Solar radiation, according to Professor Turen, emits the waves of 86 chemical elements. But this is not radiation. The air is saturated with ultra-tiny particles, which are selectively attracted by the golden radiation and form oxides of gold on the surface of the earth.
What happens next? Solar radiation, according to Professor Turen, emits the waves of 86 chemical elements. But this is not radiation. The air is saturated with ultra-tiny particles, which are selectively attracted by the golden radiation and form oxides of gold on the surface of the earth.
The more golden field is transferred to the north, the more the vibration frequency changes. To the north, oxides appear that are combinations of chemical elements that have a frequency close to the frequency of gold, close but not the same.
Incorrect frequency generator frequency captures oxides in the north, which also decompose and release ions. And so all searchers capture fields north of the true treasure site - I am talking specifically about Europe.
Old 01-21-2019, 08:18 PM
Guru

Well, the gold oxides might be the reason for all the false responses. Right now, going South sounds like a good idea.
Old 01-21-2019, 08:41 PM

Hi Mike, how are you so sure? Soil does the phenomenon, we do not want to tear the soil but after the phenomenon, to help the atmosphere make it visible! Anyway, I had a meeting with my friend Geo, where we live in the same city and have great experience.
After much discussion and analysis, we could not find a clear solution and determine that this is some frequency or some other form of energy that could help to make the phenomenon more visible than it is. But I know very well that there is something that can help the phenomenon be more visible.
Old 01-21-2019, 08:46 PM

The reason is the inaccurate frequency of the frequency generator. When the frequency is absolutely accurate, no oxides are captured in the north. You go straight to the treasure. These are my studies that show the following: Then there is a very strong resonance. No need for a high power generator - 1 watt can cover several kilometers in the air, but it must be visibility. The frequency of the generator is constant and is not influenced by climate change, temperature, humidity, pressure, magnetic storms, land fluctuations and operator biofield.
Old 01-21-2019, 09:03 PM
Guru

Kostas, no one is forcing you to believe anything. This is just food for thought.

Dragomir, Christopher Hills (author of Supersensonics) wrote about searching for special plants/herbs by using the sunshine as a carrier wave. When he got a response, it meant he had crossed the line between the Sun and the herbs.

Sam "Lobo" Wolfe expanded on this theory and said the sunlight hits the target then continues/reflects at the same angle on past it. So basically if you are between the Sun and the target when you get a response your shadow is on the target or if you are past it you get a response on the reflected angle that comes back out of the ground. So I guess he covers all angles that way. LOL But he might have explained it improperly and like you say, the downstream response is really the oxides.

Thanks for the info.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:56 AM

What I'm saying to you is not my hypothesis. This is my theory based on Touren's work and my research with technical means. And for the influence of the sun and work with the sun's rays was written by many French monk Padey.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:14 PM
Guru

Abbe Mermet said there are gradients (or something like that) and the dowser can sense a mirror image at each line from E-W-N-S.

Bob Fitzgerald says the mirror image is to the south of the real target.

I heard somewhere about the target's field tilting towards the north which would make the target to the south. I believe the old timers were more sensitive. The modern day redneck dowsers are mostly watered down to nothing, ignorant, and greed motivated.

My own experience I've seen mirror images to the south of the real target. If you get a copy of the book "Supersensonics" there is a diagram of the magnetic fields--way more complicated than the simple flux lines of a magnet. Nodes/hot spots all over the place.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:16 PM

I'm not talking about mirror images anywhere. I'm talking about what's happening with the vibrations coming from the buried metal in the ground. Mirror images are captured when working only with L rods and a witness. They appear to the north and to the south. They are hunted with L rods from a distance, and between them is the exact location between the northern mirror image and the southern mirror image.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:43 PM

Mike, I wrote that my theory is not accidental, invented. I said using technical means to prove how the signal came to the surface of the earth and how it was transferred to the north. I did a very special generator that is fixed at 5 frequencies of metal. Frequency selection is sequentially directed along the oxide paths to the north, the first stopping on the metal. This way I can understand if the metal is there or there is energy contamination around the place. And this measurement is done at a great distance, saves time, and so on.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Mike, I wrote that my theory is not accidental, invented. I said using technical means to prove how the signal came to the surface of the earth and how it was transferred to the north. I did a very special generator that is fixed at 5 frequencies of metal. Frequency selection is sequentially directed along the oxide paths to the north, the first stopping on the metal. This way I can understand if the metal is there or there is energy contamination around the place. And this measurement is done at a great distance, saves time, and so on.
Can you explain how this special frequency generator works?
I have done a lot of field tests with different types of generator frequencies, and they did not have good results.Can you prove that this works as it is or is it written to make an impression?
:όχι όχι:
Old 01-23-2019, 06:40 PM

For now I will not share anymore. I had the idea of ​​making a working electronic long-range locator, but an accidental discovery during the frequency discriminator experiments opened my eyes to discovering the exact resonance frequencies of the metals. Now this discovery gives me tremendous opportunities for absolute discrimination and a very precise localization of the object underground. I still work because I have some details to finish.
Old 01-24-2019, 05:05 AM

Quote:
For now I will not share anymore. I had the idea of ​​making a working electronic long-range locator, but an accidental discovery during the frequency discriminator experiments opened my eyes to discovering the exact resonance frequencies of the metals. Now this discovery gives me tremendous opportunities for absolute discrimination and a very precise localization of the object underground. I still work because I have some details to finish.
Continue your project, I hope you have good results!
If I think the frequency is not very important in the field because it is not the metal radio to listen to music by tuning a frequency, than you would have with another source of energy.
Good luck!
Old 01-24-2019, 02:43 PM

Quote:

but frequency of metals, diferent in diferent parts of the world, no?
Old 01-24-2019, 04:55 PM

I guess the frequency will be the same anywhere. Only in the southern hemisphere the shifting will change to the south.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:51 PM

Frequency generator - discriminator is ready. The displacement to the North is completely compensated, but a problem is encountered. Besides the displacement to the north, which I compensated, there is a displacement to the east. The displacement is not big - 2, 3 meters, but I'm looking for the reason. I think it's fault with the aether.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:58 PM

The project is completely finished. The frequency generator discriminator is completely ready. There was a problem with gold ores, which slowed me down, but I have already successfully overcome it. In many places I found gold ores that made it difficult for me to search. Now I can claim to successfully discriminate against gold ores and catch the processed material.
Old 08-08-2019, 04:50 AM

Congratulations on completing the project !!! It would be interesting to watch a video about the operation of the device !!!!
Old 08-08-2019, 03:08 PM

No video required. It works like an omnitron. Put the generator on the ground and go around it with a Y stick. The signal is emitted in the air. It is very important that the rod is non-metallic. Works with a special kind of energy modulated with infra sound.
Old 08-26-2019, 09:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
No video required. It works like an omnitron. Put the generator on the ground and go around it with a Y stick. The signal is emitted in the air. It is very important that the rod is non-metallic. Works with a special kind of energy modulated with infra sound.
Now, You with one or two metal rod send Frequency ( Khz + Hz modulated ) to ground , and so threasure emitted in air around it self gold signal , Later with a wood Y - stick you go around to Frequency Generator and moving for localized place of threasure.

But for real localization which frequency use Freq Generator ( maybe Khz ) and infrasond Hz for modulation ?
Old 08-29-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Now, You with one or two metal rod send Frequency ( Khz + Hz modulated ) to ground , and so threasure emitted in air around it self gold signal , Later with a wood Y - stick you go around to Frequency Generator and moving for localized place of threasure.

But for real localization which frequency use Freq Generator ( maybe Khz ) and infrasond Hz for modulation ?
The signal is radiated only by air. A small fixed frequency box that I place on the ground and walk around with a stick.
Old 08-30-2019, 12:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
The signal is radiated only by air. A small fixed frequency box that I place on the ground and walk around with a stick.

Also my project works so , but without infrasound modulation with main carriyer freq.
(only Main Khz Freq) and with two Metal Rod +mini hand Box.

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=19283
Old 08-31-2019, 09:14 PM
Guru

Quote:

Dear Dragomir in Your test with your device up to what meter deep and what distance can find gold object .
Old 09-01-2019, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Dear Dragomir in Your test with your device up to what meter deep and what distance can find gold object .

The depth depends on the power of the broadcast signal and in samples I have reached approximately - 60 meters, but it can be increased or decreased. When the power is increased, no small objects are captured. The capture distance depends on the size of the metal, but it is very large, maybe 3, 4 kilometers.