LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello

Are you interested in schematic of this detektorpistol made by Esteban ?
I come from my tests in a real gold mine where i test some mineoro lrl and this detektorpistol the same as Esteban as in photo.All the tests made with mineoro result in complete faylure,we get only randomic signals,so its useless devices for gold hunting.For me it doesn´t matter what Hung says,now i´m absolutly sure about mineoro,only randomic signals,none of them in the same place where tests was made before.
But fortunly with detektorpistol we get two times the signal in the same place and it was found a nice 0,5gr gold nugget at 10cm deep.I ask my friend the ouner of this device if i can make photos and take notes of this electronic circuit,and he say yes. So,i think this device was sell by Alonso but made by Esteban.
I decide not to put schematic here without his permition...
Can you convince him to give to forum this Christmas present?
I will make one of this pistoldetektor for me!!!
Kind regards
Yes, I am very much interested in the schematic for this detector pistol.

Although I only had a short time to test the Mineoro, there was nothing but random beeping, just as you described. A very nicely varnished wooden case, but useless for detecting gold - longtime buried, or otherwise.
On the other hand, I respect your honest report on the detector pistol. Esteban seems convinced that this technology works, and he doesn't talk BS (unlike some others here) so I'm prepared to listen. If a schematic is forthcoming, I would definitely like to build a copy and perform some proper testing. Who knows? Maybe Esteban is right, and I'm wrong.
Are you able to back-engineer this design? If not, then please post some photographs of both sides of the PCB, and any other relevant details. Thanks.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Guru

Do you can post pics of inside? In first place, if is the pistol I suspect wich is, I'll tell you how works...
Old 12-17-2007, 12:12 AM
Guru

Default pistoldetektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Do you can post pics of inside? In first place, if is the pistol I suspect wich is, I'll tell you how works...
Hello Esteban

This pistoldetektor find gold nugget 2m ditance and 10cm deep,no doubts absolutely no randomic signals,give twice signal in the same place,very stable detector.
My friend who buy this device,give me permition to study electronic circuit.Its heavy transistorised,6 circuit board with ferrit radio tipe,i think its the IB tipe pistoldetektor,its not ionic tecnology...next week i must return detector to him.
I´m prepared to make a copy of this device for me.
some people in this forum ask me to put shematic here.I think this is one of your tecnology,so i ask you permition to put photos of shematic.
What is your opinion or advice?

Best regards
Old 12-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Guru

Default Esteban lrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Yes, I am very much interested in the schematic for this detector pistol.

Although I only had a short time to test the Mineoro, there was nothing but random beeping, just as you described. A very nicely varnished wooden case, but useless for detecting gold - longtime buried, or otherwise.
On the other hand, I respect your honest report on the detector pistol. Esteban seems convinced that this technology works, and he doesn't talk BS (unlike some others here) so I'm prepared to listen. If a schematic is forthcoming, I would definitely like to build a copy and perform some proper testing. Who knows? Maybe Esteban is right, and I'm wrong.
Are you able to back-engineer this design? If not, then please post some photographs of both sides of the PCB, and any other relevant details. Thanks.
Hello
So,you also another desapointed mineoro client...
I´m waiting Esteban answer,to put shematic here,only with his permition...

Kind regards
Old 12-17-2007, 12:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello
So,you also another desapointed mineoro client...
I´m waiting Esteban answer,to put shematic here,only with his permition...

Kind regards
Morgan,
Esteban already asked you (3 messages above)to post some pictures so he can tell if it is the right detector.
This information would be very interesting, thanks for sharing your experience.
I really hope Esteban will agree for the schematic.
regards,
Fred.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Esteban

This pistoldetektor find gold nugget 2m ditance and 10cm deep,no doubts absolutely no randomic signals,give twice signal in the same place,very stable detector.
My friend who buy this device,give me permition to study electronic circuit.Its heavy transistorised,6 circuit board with ferrit radio tipe,i think its the IB tipe pistoldetektor,its not ionic tecnology...next week i must return detector to him.
I´m prepared to make a copy of this device for me.
some people in this forum ask me to put shematic here.I think this is one of your tecnology,so i ask you permition to put photos of shematic.
What is your opinion or advice?

Best regards
I know about pistol technology thats works, why not? Many, many... I remember that a part of this pistol, the ferrite oscillator circuitry, the heart, was my collaboration toward Alonso and other few. I suspect is the pistol with 2 ferrites in very critical point adjustment between them. But don't know what Alonso think about to post the complete schematic here... Maybe I ask him? Please, take internal pic with a digital camera.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I know about pistol technology thats works, why not? Many, many... I remember that a part of this pistol, the ferrite oscillator circuitry, the heart, was my collaboration toward Alonso and other few. I suspect is the pistol with 2 ferrites in very critical point adjustment between them. But don't know what Alonso think about to post the complete schematic here... Maybe I ask him? Please, take internal pic with a digital camera.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
... I'll tell you how works...
Thanks Esteban.
This is much appreciated. I'm looking forward to understanding the inner workings of this device.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:58 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan, Qiaozhi and all,

Recently I speak by telephone with Alonso, and he said me there are three detectors like the yours in Europe.

He told me is a system with the 2 ferrites and infrared, is a last modification of the detector with only 2 ferrites.

But now is under negotiation with a firm and IS PATENTED.

So, no deppend of me for to be public. Sorry.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:49 PM

Default Alonso

Quote:

Recently I speak by telephone with Alonso, and he said me there are three detectors like the yours in Europe.

He told me is a system with the 2 ferrites and infrared, is a last modification of the detector with only 2 ferrites.

I don't understand, is this device built by you or Alonso?

if it is belong to Alonso, why he sold to us non working devices like mineoro DC2008 and at the same time sell the pistol type in the black market.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha View Post
I don't understand, is this device built by you or Alonso?

if it is belong to Alonso, why he sold to us non working devices like mineoro DC2008 and at the same time sell the pistol type in the black market.
I never said I built it. This is supossition of Morgan, no mine. But I know about main oscillator. Nobody sell in black market. The three pistol in existence are 3 prototypes under control by some users in Europe.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

Do you know the number of the patent?
Old 12-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Guru

Esteban,
Dont slip to the dark side!
regards,
Fred
Old 12-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Do you know the number of the patent?
Alonso told me is patented in Brazil. Don't know the number.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Esteban,
Dont slip to the dark side!
regards,
Fred
If I can help with details, I'll do. Please, watch since my position: Alonso is my cousin in 2nd grade, I know him since 1979. I'll ask for a schematic I can post under his permission.

Regards

Esteban
Old 12-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Guru

Ok Esteban, that would be great.But dont you think if Alonso wishes to share the schematic, he just have to allow Morgan to post it?

When i talk about the dark side, i just mean, if you dont want to share it, just say it, but your explanations are not too good.they smell hung´s
As you understand , Morgan only asked your permission by respect to you, the law have nothing to do here.
Its your chance to act with fairplay

Regards,
Fred.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
If I can help with details, I'll do. Please, watch since my position: Alonso is my cousin in 2nd grade, I know him since 1979. I'll ask for a schematic I can post under his permission.

Regards

Esteban
Is it, by any chance, similar to the Gold Gun?
Attached Images
File Type: pdf GG718[1].pdf (78.1 KB, 1510 views)
Old 12-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Is it, by any chance, similar to the Gold Gun?
No, because is an oscillator with transistor and 2 ferrites, and this 2 ferrites is adjust between them in a point wich give more signal when metal is near, is a base autoexcited oscillator. This is one part. Between the ferrites is a kind of small gap.
Attached Images

Old 12-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
No, because is an oscillator with transistor and 2 ferrites, and this 2 ferrites is adjust between them in a point wich give more signal when metal is near, is a base autoexcited oscillator. This is one part. Between the ferrites is a kind of small gap.
So - is this transmitter based on a Hartley oscillator?
Old 12-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Guru

Thumbs up LRL schematic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Ok Esteban, that would be great.But dont you think if Alonso wishes to share the schematic, he just have to allow Morgan to post it?

When i talk about the dark side, i just mean, if you dont want to share it, just say it, but your explanations are not too good.they smell hung´s
As you understand , Morgan only asked your permission by respect to you, the law have nothing to do here.
Its your chance to act with fairplay

Regards,
Fred.
Hello

I take photos of all this 6 circuits and ferrite,i´m prepared to share with all this friends in forum,only need Esteban permition ,maybe he colaborate and put more NITRO on this device

Kind regards
Old 12-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Guru

Default Detektorpistol

Quote:
Hello

I already get a note of all electronic components of this device,one of them(trimer)is made in Costa Rica.
If this device is patented maybe better not put schematic...
Anyway,its hand made LRL,box completly in wood,for the antenna it was used an old search coil of Garret groundhogg...
Now i send photo of device for you.

Best regards
Old 12-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Guru

Default LRL inside view

Quote:
Old 12-18-2007, 12:19 AM
Guru

Pistoldetektor
Old 12-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Guru

Morgan,
thanks for sharing,but
your pictures are not opening?
About patents, i understood is for Brazil only.
regards,
Fred.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Guru

I´m new in this forum. Please tell me how to put correctly this photos ,or tell me you E-mail i send for you and you put here.

Kind regards
Old 12-18-2007, 12:44 AM
Guru

Ok Morgan
Maybe they are too big or something, one easy way is to put them here:
http://www.driveway.com
You browse where you have them on you PC, upload, and give me (or us) the link.That way you can post very big files.
Regards,
fred.