LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-01-2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Many rumors, but no proof that ANY LRL ever worked.
I think Morgan has shown proof of a working LRL
Old 02-01-2012, 06:26 PM

Just thought I would give you an update on some small tests I have made with the Zahori I bought from Goldfinder.
Thread hear http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18457

I’m not really into building electronic circuits, but it looks to me to be a very sturdy and well made unit I am very pleased with it.

It’s very sensitive and picks up the static from walking along my carpets in my house at about 3meters, also when I comb my hair “yes I still have some” it picks up the static from my comb to about 1 meter.

It doesn’t seem to pick up any electrical interference in the house, just about picks up my cordless telephone when it’s on charge at half a meter, so it certainly seems to filter out unwanted signals.

I also note that the 5mm solid copper antenna picks up static signals from the sides and not just the tip, its 100mm long.

I have tested it over my gold and silver targets in my garden but it did not seem to respond.

I think that the humidity was high at the time I tested it, and maybe this was the reason, also my garden where my targets are berried is very wet this time of year.

It has a “microamperes meter” but no LED light and no beeper, it’s a bit difficult to keep your eye on the tiny meter all the time when searching waving it about, I think it needs to have a beeper and LED light, maybe this is possible to fit some time? I will have to get some advice from some of you in the forum “it needs to be more users friendly”

I wanted to test it at home more before going out in the fields; I’m still trying to find out the maximum range of detection.

Any ideas what I could use to get the range of detection?

Some of my questions are –

1 - How would I fit a buzzer and LED light “where would It connect to?”

2 - Would I need a different sensitivity knob?

3 - Would it be possible to use a different type of antenna “possibly a Ferrite type” to get more target range?

4 - Is the above possible with the original circuit “or maybe not worth it?”

Regards
Old 02-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJ View Post
Just thought I would give you an update on some small tests I have made with the Zahori I bought from Goldfinder.
Thread hear http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18457

I’m not really into building electronic circuits, but it looks to me to be a very sturdy and well made unit I am very pleased with it.

It’s very sensitive and picks up the static from walking along my carpets in my house at about 3meters, also when I comb my hair “yes I still have some” it picks up the static from my comb to about 1 meter.

It doesn’t seem to pick up any electrical interference in the house, just about picks up my cordless telephone when it’s on charge at half a meter, so it certainly seems to filter out unwanted signals.

I also note that the 5mm solid copper antenna picks up static signals from the sides and not just the tip, its 100mm long.

I have tested it over my gold and silver targets in my garden but it did not seem to respond.

I think that the humidity was high at the time I tested it, and maybe this was the reason, also my garden where my targets are berried is very wet this time of year.

It has a “microamperes meter” but no LED light and no beeper, it’s a bit difficult to keep your eye on the tiny meter all the time when searching waving it about, I think it needs to have a beeper and LED light, maybe this is possible to fit some time? I will have to get some advice from some of you in the forum “it needs to be more users friendly”

I wanted to test it at home more before going out in the fields; I’m still trying to find out the maximum range of detection.

Any ideas what I could use to get the range of detection?

Some of my questions are –

1 - How would I fit a buzzer and LED light “where would It connect to?”

2 - Would I need a different sensitivity knob?

3 - Would it be possible to use a different type of antenna “possibly a Ferrite type” to get more target range?

4 - Is the above possible with the original circuit “or maybe not worth it?”

Regards
Hi MIJ,
It seems you found the same as what other builders of the Zahori found.
It detects charges in the air, but does not detect treasure.
You are able to detect the faintest of charges from combing your hair, or any other source of static charges.
But your buried gold and silver do not produce a static charge that you can detect.
But also remember that I have seen no example in this forum where an experimenter built the original Zahori design without modifying it in some way.
The original zahori circuit is a very sensitive static charge detector.
It is so sensitive that it has an electronic provision to drain any charge from the antenna 50 times a second to keep the charge from building up too strong where it could damage the semiconductor that is detecting the charge it collects.
It also has a sample and hold module which will remember what charge it detected while the antenna is being drained and preparing to take a new sample from the air.
Most of the projects I see people build have either deleted these features or modified them so they cannot work.
And I see many builders add on additional control knobs to make adjustments in the circuit that were not intended to be adjusted.
Nearly everyone who built the zahori, modified it, then after their modifications they say it does not work to detect treasure.

Of course, Esteban says it is possible to detect buried treasure using the Zahori.
It seems you have identified the question... how to make the Zahori detect treasure?
Some basic theory of detecting charges in the air:
If you are not drawing in air samples to check the charge of particles in the air, then the ability to detect a charge is related to the surface area of your charge collecting sensor.
This means a larger surface area will be exposed to a larger volume of air whereby it can collect a charge from the air.
But large plates or dishes are not desirable for a portable detector tool. So we have small versions as you see in the telescoping antenna.

A second principle is that when you are outdoors trying to detect a charge, you are grounded because you are standing on the ground.
The metal box you hold in your hand is also grounded by conduction through the saline liquid beneath your skin, so you can consider all your body and the metal zahori box to be connected to ground.
(This can change indoors, but we seldom go treasure hunting indoors).
Any charge in the air can be affected by your body moving through it, which brings a ground potential up to nearly 2m height to create an artificial ground in the air.
The part of your zahori that is not grounded is the antenna, which is insulated from the metal box.
The antenna will have whatever charge it pics up from the air around it.
Some of this charge will be from the negatively charged ground that you are conducting to the metal box.
But when the antenna is extended, the end away from you has penetrated through a voltage gradient to reach into the area where an air charge can be sampled.

It is as you say... the antenna can pick up charges from the sides as well as from the front. In fact, we expect it to pick up more charge from the sides than the front, because the surface is greater.
The front only has the diameter of the antenna (a few millimeters) while the sides have a surface that is over 3 times the diameter, over the length of the aerial.

We see some versions that show the antenna placed between two similar grounded antennas.
This greatly reduces the amount of charge that is collected, but it allows the small amount that is collected to become more directional.
This arrangement will collect more charge from the front, top and bottom where there is no grounded conductor so close as there is at the sides.
Another configuration is to place a grounded dish around the antenna so the antenna protrudes from the center of the dish.
This can have a focusing effect which causes negatively charged particles to congregate toward the antenna.
Of course, you could electronically charge this dish to become charged either positive or negative in order to repel particles that are charged oppositely.
(This is the principle of the Ivconic charge detector antenna designs).
But remember, neither Ivconic or any others who built the zahori or charge detectors with these kind of antennas ever located any buried treasure.

As far as modifications, there is a lot that can be done.
But in order to give advice for modifications, we would first need to know the circuit diagram.
This is because everyone builds different variations of the zahori.
We see even in the variations called "mini zahori", there are further modifications which nobody really shows the exact circuit diagram that is being used.

For your questions...
1. It is relatively easy to add on a buzzer circuit that can be adjusted to beep when the circuit finds a signal above a certain level.
This kind of circuit can be added as a separate add-on that does not influence any of the existing circuit in any way.

2. A different sensitivity knob is not needed except to add a knob along with the new buzzer circuit to set how strong the signal is before it beeps.

3. Antenna for more range detecting static anomalies begins with surface area.
But range of detection also includes directional properties.
When the optimum size is figured for an antenna that is not too bulky, then the next consideration is how to make it as directional as possible.
This approach is only for increasing the range at which you can locate a charge anomaly in the line of sight directions from the antenna.
There are other concepts of more range that are concerned with detecting other things than charges that are in the air or on the surface of objects in the line of sight from the antenna.
But these other concepts are not charge detecting concepts.
A ferrite antenna usually is used to tune a frequency in the VLF or MW range, similar to AM radio broadcasts.
Ferrites are not used for detecting static charges that we look for with a zahori.

4. Is it worth it to modify the original circuit?
It really depends on what is in this original circuit.
If you or Goldfinder can post a circuit diagram, I think some of the modifications can be done fairly easily. Others maybe not, but it really depends on what parts are in the circuit, and how they are connected.

If this is the original zahori circuit unmodified, there are some very interesting features in the cmos antenna-unloading switches and digital filter that could lead to some strange experiments with minor modifications.
Other later variants of the original design without these features do not have this opportunity. But these "interesting features" would be only for theory experiments, not for treasure hunting.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-01-2012, 09:41 PM

Hi J-P,

Thanks for your reply and answering all of my questions so well.

Goldfinder has said that he will try to find the original schematic for the detector.

Yes as you say it’s very sensitive to picking up static charge at small range, but I wonder if normal static charges are the same as ions given off by berried precious metals, as Goldfinder thinks that ions-charges have a unique signature.

Also Morgan told me that the Zahori needs low humidity 30% or less, this could be why it didn’t respond to my gold & silver berried in the garden.

Regards
Old 02-02-2012, 05:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J-P,

Thanks for your reply and answering all of my questions so well.

Goldfinder has said that he will try to find the original schematic for the detector.

Yes as you say it’s very sensitive to picking up static charge at small range, but I wonder if normal static charges are the same as ions given off by berried precious metals, as Goldfinder thinks that ions-charges have a unique signature.

Also Morgan told me that the Zahori needs low humidity 30% or less, this could be why it didn’t respond to my gold & silver berried in the garden.

Regards
Hi MIJ,
Ions that are given off by buried metals would not happen if not for some chemicals near them that cause them to corrode.
These chemicals are organic acids or cyanide which is produced by microbes that like to eat metals to survive.
It seems weird, but it is true according to scientists who measured what is happening with buried metals.

These ions that are given off by buried metals never reach the surface of the earth because they become neutralized before they can reach from the depths of the metal that they came from to the surface of the earth.
These same scientists who measured the ionization of gold and silver also measured how they neutralize before they come up to the surface of the earth.
This is sad news for treasure hunters... unless you look farther to other consequences...

For example, what happens at the moment that these ions from a buried metal are neutralizing?
At that moment, there is an electric charge transfer from the ion to the compound that it attaches to.
This transfer of charge is insignificant... unless there are a lot of these ions doing the same thing at the same time.
But why would a lot of ions from corroding buried metal want to neutralize all at the same time?
There is no reason I can think of,,,, unless someone zaps the ground where these ions live with some RF energy.
That might do the job.

If someone was to zap the ground enough to cause a lot of the corroded metal ions to combine with other elements sooner than they naturally would combine, then I would expect to see a strong signal from these metal ions that shows they are becoming compounds. But this strong signal is not really a strong signal.... it is a weak signal which is only slightly stronger when you zap them.

In any case, it seems that buried metals might be able to send out a signal to tell where they are located if someone would zap them with a jolt of energy that is strong enough to get them moving faster than normal.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
I think Morgan has shown proof of a working LRL
Morgan has shown the most interesting and genuine videos but i cannot qualify them of proof.

More generally, the problem that i can observe with LRL is that they work very, well but nobody knows for what.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Morgan has shown the most interesting and genuine videos but i cannot qualify them of proof.

More generally, the problem that i can observe with LRL is that they work very, well but nobody knows for what.
Hi Fred,

You have seen many videos of Morgan’s tests with his PDK; you also have seen two videos of g-sani out testing the Crypton.

Now as far as I’m concerned if a detector can locate a metallic object buried in the ground from air at distance of 3 meters or more, then that is classed as a Long Range Locater in my book.

Also there have been several reports of coins located with the PDK.

Regards
Old 02-02-2012, 12:17 PM
Guru

Talking about long range locating finds, check this guy's video bellow. He's from state of Parana and found some diamonds with Mineoro's DIAS2005. The bigger one being 1.6Karats found at 600 feet and 7 feet deep.
Reaaaaally nice, eh?
Go to top of page to watch video.
https://www.facebook.com/MineoroIndustria?sk=wall

Before some muffin head accuse me of Mineoro propaganda, I am only posting the find. If it was with a coat hanger or NASA's latest nuclear powered spectrography rover scanner, would not change the fact that it was detected long range by a regular joe.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Guru

Hi MIJ,
Yes i have seen several interesting videos, but none of them showing unequivocally the detection of and UNKNOWN target and its recovery.
I saw many beeps, most random, some from causes that can be simply be the magnetic field, that that the mind unconsciously associate to a target when we know where it is.

Regards,
Fred

Quote:
Hi Fred,

You have seen many videos of Morgan’s tests with his PDK; you also have seen two videos of g-sani out testing the Crypton.

Now as far as I’m concerned if a detector can locate a metallic object buried in the ground from air at distance of 3 meters or more, then that is classed as a Long Range Locater in my book.

Also there have been several reports of coins located with the PDK.

Regards
Old 02-05-2012, 05:41 PM

TO GEO and WM6

Hi guys.
This is my first time in the forum and it seems to me that you two are the most helpful of all in this forum.
I have a few questions that I would like to ask you. Can any one of you people provide me with any help? If you can my e-mail is: nikos0817@gmail.com
I would be very thankful to you if you help me.
A few things about myself: I am new in this field but I have some technical background since
I am an M.I.T graduate in a different field ( astrophysics ).

Please get back to me when you can. Thanks. NIKOS
Old 02-06-2012, 06:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos View Post
TO GEO and WM6

Hi guys.
This is my first time in the forum and it seems to me that you two are the most helpful of all in this forum.
I have a few questions that I would like to ask you. Can any one of you people provide me with any help? If you can my e-mail is: nikos0817@gmail.com
A few things about myself: I am new in this field but I have some technical background since

Please get back to me when you can. Thanks. NIKOS
Welcome Nikos.

I think here others most helpful people too, which are willing to help and cooperate.

You didn't mention what is your interest or problem?
Old 02-06-2012, 07:32 AM

To MW6

Good morning my friend. Since you have a lot of experience with electronics and having worked at ISKRA, I would like to ask you if you know if there is a way that would show me the direction of a treasure from a distance. I am asking your personal opinion as to IF that can be done,and if such a machine exists that actually works ( not just rumors ).
I am asking you these things on behalf of a good friend of mine who comes from Tashkent but doesn't speak much English. He has some information about a certain location and for the last 10 years he is obsessed with it. I want to help him either by telling him to go on searching or to give it up before he goes crazy.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos View Post
To MW6

Good morning my friend. Since you have a lot of experience with electronics and having worked at ISKRA, I would like to ask you if you know if there is a way that would show me the direction of a treasure from a distance. I am asking your personal opinion as to IF that can be done,and if such a machine exists that actually works ( not just rumors ).
I am asking you these things on behalf of a good friend of mine who comes from Tashkent but doesn't speak much English. He has some information about a certain location and for the last 10 years he is obsessed with it. I want to help him either by telling him to go on searching or to give it up before he goes crazy.
Hi Nikos,

you ask most exciting and universal question between treasure hunters.

Personally I didn't saw any convincing proof that really working remote detecting device exist.

What we face today's in the field of remote detection are only fraudulent LRL from known scam producers or self-deceptive creations from LRL enthusiast.

This not mean that working LRL's are impossible. I believe that our LRL constructors as Geo, Morgan, J_P and others will find some solution for remote detecting. I am working on one remote detecting project too (hope to finish it this year). In case of end-success I will publish all project for free.

What is impossible is to detect single coin at 30 or 100m distance in soil. Such hype are scam only - go away from those fraudster to not lose your hard earned money.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Guru

I agree 100% with WM6 statement above
Old 02-07-2012, 04:24 PM

Default TO GEO

Dear GEO. Please send me your personal e-mail or telephone number so I can get in touch with you on a personal level.
My e-mail is:
nikos0817@gmail.com
THANKS
Harika gia thn apanthsh soy!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Guru

Default Ghosts Gold same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
How good is it at detecting ghosts?
Yes - it will detect ghosts about as good as it detects gold
Goldfinder
Old 02-09-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi MIJ,
It seems you found the same as what other builders of the Zahori found.
It detects charges in the air, but does not detect treasure.
You are able to detect the faintest of charges from combing your hair, or any other source of static charges.
But your buried gold and silver do not produce a static charge that you can detect.
But also remember that I have seen no example in this forum where an experimenter built the original Zahori design without modifying it in some way.
The original zahori circuit is a very sensitive static charge detector.
It is so sensitive that it has an electronic provision to drain any charge from the antenna 50 times a second to keep the charge from building up too strong where it could damage the semiconductor that is detecting the charge it collects.
It also has a sample and hold module which will remember what charge it detected while the antenna is being drained and preparing to take a new sample from the air.
Most of the projects I see people build have either deleted these features or modified them so they cannot work.
And I see many builders add on additional control knobs to make adjustments in the circuit that were not intended to be adjusted.
Nearly everyone who built the zahori, modified it, then after their modifications they say it does not work to detect treasure.

Of course, Esteban says it is possible to detect buried treasure using the Zahori.
It seems you have identified the question... how to make the Zahori detect treasure?
Some basic theory of detecting charges in the air:
If you are not drawing in air samples to check the charge of particles in the air, then the ability to detect a charge is related to the surface area of your charge collecting sensor.
This means a larger surface area will be exposed to a larger volume of air whereby it can collect a charge from the air.
But large plates or dishes are not desirable for a portable detector tool. So we have small versions as you see in the telescoping antenna.

A second principle is that when you are outdoors trying to detect a charge, you are grounded because you are standing on the ground.
The metal box you hold in your hand is also grounded by conduction through the saline liquid beneath your skin, so you can consider all your body and the metal zahori box to be connected to ground.
(This can change indoors, but we seldom go treasure hunting indoors).
Any charge in the air can be affected by your body moving through it, which brings a ground potential up to nearly 2m height to create an artificial ground in the air.
The part of your zahori that is not grounded is the antenna, which is insulated from the metal box.
The antenna will have whatever charge it pics up from the air around it.
Some of this charge will be from the negatively charged ground that you are conducting to the metal box.
But when the antenna is extended, the end away from you has penetrated through a voltage gradient to reach into the area where an air charge can be sampled.

It is as you say... the antenna can pick up charges from the sides as well as from the front. In fact, we expect it to pick up more charge from the sides than the front, because the surface is greater.
The front only has the diameter of the antenna (a few millimeters) while the sides have a surface that is over 3 times the diameter, over the length of the aerial.

We see some versions that show the antenna placed between two similar grounded antennas.
This greatly reduces the amount of charge that is collected, but it allows the small amount that is collected to become more directional.
This arrangement will collect more charge from the front, top and bottom where there is no grounded conductor so close as there is at the sides.
Another configuration is to place a grounded dish around the antenna so the antenna protrudes from the center of the dish.
This can have a focusing effect which causes negatively charged particles to congregate toward the antenna.
Of course, you could electronically charge this dish to become charged either positive or negative in order to repel particles that are charged oppositely.
(This is the principle of the Ivconic charge detector antenna designs).
But remember, neither Ivconic or any others who built the zahori or charge detectors with these kind of antennas ever located any buried treasure.

As far as modifications, there is a lot that can be done.
But in order to give advice for modifications, we would first need to know the circuit diagram.
This is because everyone builds different variations of the zahori.
We see even in the variations called "mini zahori", there are further modifications which nobody really shows the exact circuit diagram that is being used.

For your questions...
1. It is relatively easy to add on a buzzer circuit that can be adjusted to beep when the circuit finds a signal above a certain level.
This kind of circuit can be added as a separate add-on that does not influence any of the existing circuit in any way.

2. A different sensitivity knob is not needed except to add a knob along with the new buzzer circuit to set how strong the signal is before it beeps.

3. Antenna for more range detecting static anomalies begins with surface area.
But range of detection also includes directional properties.
When the optimum size is figured for an antenna that is not too bulky, then the next consideration is how to make it as directional as possible.
This approach is only for increasing the range at which you can locate a charge anomaly in the line of sight directions from the antenna.
There are other concepts of more range that are concerned with detecting other things than charges that are in the air or on the surface of objects in the line of sight from the antenna.
But these other concepts are not charge detecting concepts.
A ferrite antenna usually is used to tune a frequency in the VLF or MW range, similar to AM radio broadcasts.
Ferrites are not used for detecting static charges that we look for with a zahori.

4. Is it worth it to modify the original circuit?
It really depends on what is in this original circuit.
If you or Goldfinder can post a circuit diagram, I think some of the modifications can be done fairly easily. Others maybe not, but it really depends on what parts are in the circuit, and how they are connected.

If this is the original zahori circuit unmodified, there are some very interesting features in the cmos antenna-unloading switches and digital filter that could lead to some strange experiments with minor modifications.
Other later variants of the original design without these features do not have this opportunity. But these "interesting features" would be only for theory experiments, not for treasure hunting.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi JP,

Goldfinder has sent me the schematic for the Zahori I bought from him please see attached image.

Regards
Attached Images
File Type: pdf IonDetrCircuit.pdf (19.6 KB, 2202 views)
Old 02-10-2012, 01:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi JP,

Goldfinder has sent me the schematic for the Zahori I bought from him please see attached image.

Regards
Hi MIJ,
The circuit you show does not look anything similar to the Zahori you described above.
This schematic has a single field effect transistor with only 5 components and a meter. and a battery attached.
The images of the detector you showed have an adjustment pot, a switch, two 9v batteries, a trimpot on the board, 3 transistors, an IC, and a lot of capacitors and resistors that I don't see in the schematic.

This schematic is not a Zahori.
It is a simple charge detector with a meter connected, without any switches or control pots, or extra transistors.
Maybe there is an error in the schematic, or in the photos that you showed?

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18457

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-10-2012, 08:41 AM

Hi JP,

No this is the one Goldfinder sent me “hummm maybe he is having some fun with me?”

I did think myself that it looked completely wrong.

Come on Goldfinder have you got the schematic?

Regards
Old 02-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi JP,

No this is the one Goldfinder sent me “hummm maybe he is having some fun with me?”

I did think myself that it looked completely wrong.

Come on Goldfinder have you got the schematic?

Regards
Hi MIJ,
From what I can see in your detector, it appears to be a basic charge detector that has provisions to keep the power supply extra stable.
Just guessing, I think it probably has a very high impedance transistor that is controlled by whatever charge is picked up on the antenna.
So when you get more charge, the transistor passes more current through it.
Then there are probably 1 or two more transistors that amplify this first transistor current strong enough to drive the meter so you can see how strong of a charge you found.

If this is the basic scheme, then I can think of one easy modification that could be useful.
If you need an audio beeping or an LED to light up when the signal rises above an adjustable setting, then this circuit could be added.
Of course, the utility of this kind of circuit will only free you from watching the meter while you are scanning for charges.
I suppose that could be worthwhile if you are planning to spend a lot of time using this detector.
This kind of beeper/LED circuit can be attached the same place or near to the meter in the circuit.
The beeper circuits can be made to consume very little power except for when they are beeping.
But we will need to know the voltages that are present in the circuit before any beeper is soldered in.
It is something that is better done by a technician who has the detector in his shop where he can take measurements to find the best way to wire it in.

Something else to consider is maybe you might want to investigate more about what does detecting charges in the air tell you about buried treasures.
From what I have seen in the Ivconic's negative ion detector thread and in this one, it appears that detecting charges in the air does not show you where treasures are buried.
The only exception is Esteban claims treasure can be found with the Zahori.
Yet everyone who built the zahori and other charge detectors say they find only charged things and power lines, but no treasure.

The other kinds of experimental locators we see are operating at VLF frequencies, similar to a radio.
These are not designed to collect charges from the air and display how much charge is collected.
A few people actually have shown some believable videos that these kinds of locators are doing something related to finding buried treasures.
If I were in your position, I would be thinking it will be good when Morgan comes to visit so you can see one of these in action and compare it to how you see your charge detector perform.
Hopefully you two will find some good relics in the places you know to go hunting.
Be sure to take a video camera so we can see what you find.

Meanwhile, I will see what I can do for your charge detector after we see the schematic.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-25-2012, 08:43 PM

Default For WM6.

Nikos wrote to me.My e-mail is :haver.alex@yahoo.com
.................................................. ............................Originally Posted by nikos
TO GEO and WM6

Hi guys.
.................................................. .................................................. Hi WM6.Hello Friend, await your answer whether you made ​​the device? I urgently need it, I'm sorry for bad english, I write through the translator.P.S.pomogi!!!

Old 02-26-2012, 12:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by haver View Post
Nikos wrote to me.My e-mail is :haver.alex@yahoo.com
.................................................. ............................Originally Posted by nikos
TO GEO and WM6

Hi guys.
.................................................. .................................................. Hi WM6.Hello Friend, await your answer whether you made ​​the device? I urgently need it, I'm sorry for bad english, I write through the translator.P.S.pomogi!!!

Hi haver,
It is hard for me to understand how you were able to graduate from MIT when you need to use a translator to understand English.
But it is even harder for me to understand why an MIT graduate would look for answers in the long range locators forum.

Can you give some information to help us understand how you were able to understand English well enough to graduate from MIT, and to tell the reason why you decided to come here to learn the answers that MIT Astrophysics department did not teach to you?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by haver View Post

Hi WM6.Hello Friend, await your answer whether you made ​​the device?

Which device? Did you mean zahori? No I never build zahori as electronic dowsing rod, but I build different static electricity sensor in past. No one for treasure hunting.

Zahori is electronic dowsing rod only. You need to be dowser to use it. I am not.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Guru

JUST TO SAY THAT WE MISS ESTEBAN, WHO IS I THINK, THE KING OF LRL.
I HOPE HE IS FINE AND BACK TO THE FORUM SOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Zahori means the person with ability to find water with a rod.

Remember Carlos post only the schematic because three pages is heavy for the forum.

I repost in thread Confused on detecting noble metals at great distances...

http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ghlight=ZAHORI

Read all the thread.

This schematic I have in Spanish, and always claim for the version in English. Maybe, nobody has here. This device was designed for to find water. In this German article (the original is the German magazine Elektor) assume that water in movement below the surface produce ionic interchanging. There are a Russian version about another title, a copy of original Elektor magazine of 1987 in the thread Remote Sensing Diagram:

http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ghlight=ZAHORI

Original web page http://radiotech.by.ru/Shematic_PCB.../biolokator.htm
(doesn't work?)

Compare the both schematics, are the same! But the Russian has the title "Biolokator".

For to control a pronunciate arrives of ions, the 555 discharge the antenna. The article said that at major oscillation in 555, more sensitive is the device. The 15 nF cap is a kind of "memory", good quality requires here.

No synthetic clothes, no build in plastic.

At the end, the article saids that is possible to detect another type o field, include radiactivity (in theory).

I has done many modification for to convert simple and usable device.

Later modifications.

You can download complete Zahori article (include the Russian article) from:

http://www.mytempdir.com/686740
Old 05-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post

JUST TO SAY THAT WE MISS ESTEBAN, WHO IS I THINK, THE KING OF LRL.
I HOPE HE IS FINE AND BACK TO THE FORUM SOON
Me too. Any news, you are a little closer to him?