LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 10-26-2015, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi LRLMAN,
unfortunately I do not know when I return to Italy as part of my life is spent here in Switzerland with my wife who is not in good health.
You speak of the Teacher Alonso, but Alonso has nothing to do with my LRL that originated from an RF sniffer that's autooscillates and acted as a LRL.
For the moment the only pcb I can show you is on the forum but you can experiment with other pcb. Even the antenna is not critical, okay a stylus antenna or a tube of copper or brass from 30 to 40cm long. L1 also is not critical, diameter of wire is about 1mm, 10 x 10mm with 3 turns it's ok, also 2 turns work well and the inductance is not important, my instrument is not very accurate.
Best Regards
OK Dear Franco, I try to make the last project of the 8 MHz and proves in my test area where I buried three silver coins for two years, eight gold rings buried 6 months and 15 copper coins buried two years and I have several prototypes but I can not detect anything with any lrl of which I have.

about what i tell you about Alonso, just telling to you that your pcb resemble to drawn of Alonso's PCB, But i not told you that your project was Alonso, Sorry for not making me understand.

I send a greeting and a hug and wish the health problem of your wife get better soon.

Lrlman
Old 10-26-2015, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post
OK Dear Franco, I try to make the last project of the 8 MHz and proves in my test area where I buried three silver coins for two years, eight gold rings buried 6 months and 15 copper coins buried two years and I have several prototypes but I can not detect anything with any lrl of which I have.

about what i tell you about Alonso, just telling to you that your pcb resemble to drawn of Alonso's PCB, But i not told you that your project was Alonso, Sorry for not making me understand.

I send a greeting and a hug and wish the health problem of your wife get better soon.

Lrlman
And now finally I want to ask you......... how it should be the pcb face down for this lrl? It has copper tracks? or is all full of copper? They must be joined to ground?

greetings.

Lrlman.
Old 10-27-2015, 04:47 AM
Banned

Dear FrancoItaly

I have sent this message to you here only because i coudn't send private mail because:

Quote:

"enjoykin4, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

so i am writing here.

I am sorry about your wife is not in good healt. I think i can help you - even if your wife is in last stage of illness.

Currently in Russia exist one very special healing device - special healing technology which name is СВЕТЛ - in translation it means LIGHT, which already has helped many people to get their good health back. It is very special device and vey special cosmic technology of Russian academician - nuclear physicist Nikolai Viktorovitch Levashov (1961-2012).

His official site
http://lлевашов.рф
http://levashov.ws

Don't trust any lies from any internet source about him (soon one day , you will know why) , and his wife Svetlana (1964-2010) and his/her healing technology. My only advice - try it- try this device SVETL and see healing influence at your wifes life. This device is 30 century technology and i am not a lier about it. I am an physicist not seller or shop assistant. I just want to help you and your wife informing you about.

Russian academician Nikolai Viktorovitch Levashov

Duchess Svetlana Levashova De Roghan Obolenskaya

One short journey to Sank Peterburg will forever change both of yours life at good.
I advice personal reception and contact with RNTO team - Russian Science Technical Society.

For more information contact mail at Russia.

телефон: +7-916-612-19-83
электронная почта: support@svetl.org
Aдpeс: rnto@mail.ru
http://rnto.club/
http://rnto.club/kontakti.html

ps: Quote D'Arsonval: «Anything is possible. But one must not accept anything , except that which can be experimentally
proved. The ideas of an insane person differs from the conceptions of a genious , mainly because experiment invalidates the former and confirms the latter.»

Volhv Enjoykin4 «In quantum physics - there is no difference between Magic and anisotropic realities. Life is Magic and Magic is Life. There is only real light AR RA and real darkness MAR RA».

Good luck
Reg. Enjoykin4
Old 10-27-2015, 09:58 AM
Guru

Hi enjoykin4

One thing is, if we are talking about empty hope in case of LRL's and another, if it is about human been health.

I don't like your easy ethic approach with your unapproved promises when you saying:
"I think i can help you - even if your wife is in last stage of illness."

At least your "all-healing" device named Light, didn't work in cases of device inventor and his wife, both passed away. What more proof you need that your "Light" is one healing scam more in an endless series of para-medical fraud?

And you are asking for proof citing D'Arsonval: "... one must not accept anything , except that which can be experimentally proved."

It is clearly experimentally proved, that, if device didn't work in case of device inventor and his wife, then there is no hope that those empty hope device will work for others people in hope too.

Empty hope devices works only to empty pockets of hoping people, nothing else. All other is question of problematic ethic or even a crime.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:07 AM
Guru

Hi LRLMAN,
the pcb face down is full copper and it must be joined to ground.
Best Regards
Old 10-27-2015, 10:45 AM
Guru

Hi enjoykin4,
My LRL isn't lasers (PD), not any laser and not infrared led or sensor. as I said basically it is an Rf amplifier (8Mhz if you use 8Mhz quartz) that's "modulated" by the "phenomenon" as we call the principle that makes possible the detection at a distance of meters or tens of meters. Input tank is in the range of FM (about 100-150Mhz). At the moment all the material is on the forum (pcb and schematic). I build more than 10 lrl but the pcb are drawn by hand without the help of programs and the drawings are not very clear. I counsel you to achieve first the 8Mhz version that I think it's the better. The self-oscillating version is too critic and it is not recommended. The CD4046 version works well but it is a little more complicated to build. A member of this forum told me privately that he had made a good discovery with this version. You may email to me at "sandokan51@libero.it".
Best Regards
Attached Images
File Type: pdf pcb.PDF (78.4 KB, 1878 views)
File Type: pdf CompPcb.pdf (254.6 KB, 1790 views)
File Type: pdf 8mhz sensor stage.pdf (287.9 KB, 1728 views)
Old 10-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hi enjoykin4

One thing is, if we are talking about empty hope in case of LRL's and another, if it is about human been health.

I don't like your easy ethic approach with your unapproved promises when you saying:
"I think i can help you - even if your wife is in last stage of illness."

At least your "all-healing" device named Light, didn't work in cases of device inventor and his wife, both passed away. What more proof you need that your "Light" is one healing scam more in an endless series of para-medical fraud?

And you are asking for proof citing D'Arsonval: "... one must not accept anything , except that which can be experimentally proved."

It is clearly experimentally proved, that, if device didn't work in case of device inventor and his wife, then there is no hope that those empty hope device will work for others people in hope too.

Empty hope devices works only to empty pockets of hoping people, nothing else. All other is question of problematic ethic or even a crime.

OK WM6 - TO BE HONEST

I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND DO NOT LIKE YOURS SLOVENIAN WORLD-OUTLOOK AT ALL !!!!

You said "THE CRIME" !!

What do you know about "THE CRIME" ?? NOTHING !!

What do you know about Nikolai and Svetlana Levashov ?? NOTHING YOU KNOW !!

How many his and her books you have readed ?? NO ONE BOOK !!

You never heard only one sentence from the lips of Nikolai and Svetlana. Am I right !! Yes of course - because i am telling THE TRUTH !!

What are you know about extraordinary experiments by Svetlana and Nikolai - not only in Russia but also in France and States ?? NOTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT !!

What kind of man you are ??

SOME KIND OF GURU DEVA which has already all answers even before was asked about ??

Or maybe you have been born with all UNIVERSE wisdom and completeness of knowledge requirement ??

FOR YOUR INFORMATION - NIKOLAI AND SVETLANA WERE KILLED BY SECRET JEWISH WORLD GOVERNEMENT (JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL). SVETLANA IN FRANCE 2010 IN THEIR CASTLE AND NIKOLAI IN MOSCOW 2012. GOT IT !!

MORE INFO FOR YOU SMARTY !!

BOTH WERE KILLED WITH PSY WEAPON KNOWN AS "MUSIC IN STONE". THAT WEAPON HAVE ONLY WORLD GOVERNEMENT SPECIAL SERVICE - WHICH IS INDEPENDENT FROM ALL INTELLIGENT AND SPECIAL SERVICES IN THE WORLD. THAT WEAPON CAN BLAST YOUR HEART IN PART OF MILLISECOND. DO YOU KNOW WHAT ANY FORENSIC MEDICINE WILL FIND IN THAT CASE ?? NOTHING !! GOT IT !! AND THAT WEAPON IS REAL AND USED IN MANY CIRCUMSTANCES BY SECRET JEWISH BANKERS WORLD GOVERNEMENT !!

YOU COUNTRY SLOVENIA IS UNDER THEIR RULES !! GOT IT SMARTY !!

NEXT TIME READ MUCH MORE AND INFORM YOURSELF BEFORE YOU MAKE FURTHER ANY EMPTY PRESUMPTIONS AND FALSE CONCLUSIONS.

HAVE A LONG NIGHT SMARTY !! GOT IT !!
Old 10-27-2015, 06:38 PM
Banned

ok folks - now back to lrl/s.

Thank you Mr. FrancoItaly !!

I am plan to replicate all your builds first because the SCALR PHENOMENON and second about THE GOLD. I like both !!

Yes - I know it is unusiual Rf amplifier , with unusual mixer stage. Because that I also know that oscillator, input stage and mixer are critical for catching PHENOMENON. Especially are critical position and property of coil L1 in respect to outer Antenna. Also part of RF power you are leading to the outer antena and aground via capacitive coupling. Your grounding is in one point and all return currents go in that point and out via outer aluminium case.

How do you sure you Rf amplifier does not emitting nothing out of body case ?? What if does ?? What if emit - but not standard vector EH-field (rot A) but Scalar field (- div A)? You can't catch any Scalar transmission wia standarn EH receivers. You need a quite a new concept.

Any idea how to do it Mr.FracoItaly ??

I think will be very usefull for detail analyse - your recored of complete LRL RF spectrum as wide as your spectrum analyser can !!

I wish you best luck you and your wife

Will be in touch.

Reg.
Enjoykin
Old 10-28-2015, 10:25 AM
Guru

Hi Enjoykin,
I know very little about scalar waves and I think that it's very difficult to work about. Your analysis on the operation of my LRL is correct and no doubt the influence of the human body is remarkable and it is for this reason that I recommend using a handle very long (25-30cm) to keep the LRL far enough away from the body. As for the shield does not consider it indispensable as I built several units without shielding and work well. As for the origin of the "phenomenon" much it has been said in this forum. I think acting on a wide range of frequencies, for my LRL is the FM frequency and so I think that for proper operation as LRL must be radio emission in this frequency range. Changing the range will need to change the stage mixer.
Best Regards
Old 10-28-2015, 04:02 PM
Banned

Ciao stimatissimo signore Franco !!

Thank you for informations.
Tell me honestly how did you caught PHENOMENON effect - it is almost impossible thing ??
10 times caught the same PHENOMENON is your greatest success !
It means Italian Golden Eldorado gates were opened for you and your command. !

ps: Signore Franco i am thinking about differential configuration of your Scalar receiver. Also PLL version is special interesting for me - because i can meassure very precise phase shift of incoming signal. Only thing i need is Reference Phase - and that reference should not be PLL oscillator. I need something very stable - with a very low jitter (phase noise). For example independent rubidium oscillator placed in field like phase marker. Do you have any idea how PHENOMENON influent crystal lattice or semiconductor structure. Maybe the whole "trick" is not in mixing frequencies but in some sort of semiconductors lattice deformation ? I wish i have answers on these questions.!

Good Luck and best rergards.

Sincerely Enjoykin4
Old 10-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Guru

Hi Enjoykin,
Unfortunately since I built my LRL I had few opportunities to prove it and it is also for this reason that I explained on the forum how to build one, so that others could try it. I do not know if you know that the phenomenon is generated after a few months that the metal is buried and to check the proper functioning is necessary to have a field where do the tests. Or alternatively know a place where it is supposed that there are metals buried, but to do this you should be sure of the proper functioning of the LRL. The only test that I can recommend is to touch the antenna with your hand and check that the signal at the output decreases, it is an empirical proof but it always worked. I think you have read about the compass effect and sky effect that appear when there is too much amplification or if a srl is poorly designed. In practice there is a signal in a particular direction whose intensity does not change as you move in that direction, or is a signal by tilting up or down the LRL.As for the treasures in Italy there is a very strict legislation where practically everything you can find belongs to the state, you can just keep that has no historical or archaeological interest but you still have to share with the owner of the land. but I have already a certain age and I'm glad to share my experience with other forum members around the world and I like to think of these people as "unknown friends." In Italy it says "who finds a friend finds a treasure", but it also says "who finds a treasure find a lot of friends."
Best Regards
Old 10-28-2015, 08:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi LRLMAN,
unfortunately I do not know when I return to Italy as part of my life is spent here in Switzerland with my wife who is not in good health.
Best Regards

Hi Franco.
My friend i wish you the best for your wife

Regards
Old 10-29-2015, 10:09 AM
Guru

Hi Geo,
Thanks for your good wishes and I hope you and your family are in good health.
Regards
Old 10-29-2015, 01:53 PM
Guru

Dear enjoykin4

You aware me.

Sorry to hurt your honorable feelings - it was not intended. Not at all. Sorry.

Will not happen again.

O yes, don't tell me, I have experiences with those mad Illuminati Cabalist personally.
They are trying to kill me at least three times using their weapon "Music in stone". Thankfully they failed.
It could be, that I defended myself by fact that I am total stone in music.

And that is not all. Illuminati stole my almost finished (I need only to give it proper name), LRL project, based on critical third tritium circular non-magnetic resonance harmonic, which are proven as very potent response stimulus for natural gold. This way I was able to detect gold nugget as small as 1gr at 3.14km (even with hill between). Even more, I was even able for extremely remote detecting, par example: I regularly tested this device by detecting 31.415 tons of gold at Illuminati residence in Cannon Street, London. Evidently they have sensed my detection and decide to levied with me. Lucky not, but, sadly, after last Illuminati attack, my fantastic LRL invention has gone along with all plans. I can only imagine what they're now doing with my no-named LRL. I would not be surprised if all gold disappear from earth's crust in short.

So, as you see, no reason for upset.

With best regards from Slovenia, "one of planetary most beautiful destination" (according Russian tourists).
----------------------------------------

PS: Franco, sorry for this small pollution of your valuable thread.
I join all the good wishes to you and your family members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoykin4 View Post
OK WM6 - TO BE HONEST

I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND DO NOT LIKE YOURS SLOVENIAN WORLD-OUTLOOK AT ALL !!!!

You said "THE CRIME" !!

What do you know about "THE CRIME" ?? NOTHING !!

What do you know about Nikolai and Svetlana Levashov ?? NOTHING YOU KNOW !!

How many his and her books you have readed ?? NO ONE BOOK !!

You never heard only one sentence from the lips of Nikolai and Svetlana. Am I right !! Yes of course - because i am telling THE TRUTH !!

What are you know about extraordinary experiments by Svetlana and Nikolai - not only in Russia but also in France and States ?? NOTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT !!

What kind of man you are ??

SOME KIND OF GURU DEVA which has already all answers even before was asked about ??

Or maybe you have been born with all UNIVERSE wisdom and completeness of knowledge requirement ??

FOR YOUR INFORMATION - NIKOLAI AND SVETLANA WERE KILLED BY SECRET JEWISH WORLD GOVERNEMENT (JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL). SVETLANA IN FRANCE 2010 IN THEIR CASTLE AND NIKOLAI IN MOSCOW 2012. GOT IT !!

MORE INFO FOR YOU SMARTY !!

BOTH WERE KILLED WITH PSY WEAPON KNOWN AS "MUSIC IN STONE". THAT WEAPON HAVE ONLY WORLD GOVERNEMENT SPECIAL SERVICE - WHICH IS INDEPENDENT FROM ALL INTELLIGENT AND SPECIAL SERVICES IN THE WORLD. THAT WEAPON CAN BLAST YOUR HEART IN PART OF MILLISECOND. DO YOU KNOW WHAT ANY FORENSIC MEDICINE WILL FIND IN THAT CASE ?? NOTHING !! GOT IT !! AND THAT WEAPON IS REAL AND USED IN MANY CIRCUMSTANCES BY SECRET JEWISH BANKERS WORLD GOVERNEMENT !!

YOU COUNTRY SLOVENIA IS UNDER THEIR RULES !! GOT IT SMARTY !!

NEXT TIME READ MUCH MORE AND INFORM YOURSELF BEFORE YOU MAKE FURTHER ANY EMPTY PRESUMPTIONS AND FALSE CONCLUSIONS.

HAVE A LONG NIGHT SMARTY !! GOT IT !!
Old 10-29-2015, 04:01 PM
Guru

Hi WM6,
thanks for your good wishes, although in the world of LRL we are diametrically opposed points I appreciate your expertise. I'm curious to know if you have ever made some kind of LRL?
Regards
Old 10-29-2015, 07:00 PM
Guru

Hi dear WM6 , What is '' based on critical third tritium circular non-magnetic resonance harmonic''
Old 10-29-2015, 07:22 PM
Guru

Hi Franco

I´m sorry to heard that your wife is in bad health condition. I just want to wish you and your wife, the best, and thrust in good that everything will go fine.

Quote:
Hi Geo,
Thanks for your good wishes and I hope you and your family are in good health.
Regards
Old 10-30-2015, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Hi LRLMAN,
the pcb face down is full copper and it must be joined to ground.
Best Regards
Hello Franco, thank you very much for the information, I will try to do this project and I'll be posting the return results of its operation in my field test and outdoor.

Thanks in advance.

Lrlman.
Old 10-30-2015, 10:18 AM
Guru

Hi Nelson,
thanks for your good wishes.
Best Regards
Old 10-31-2015, 05:49 AM
Banned

Dear signore Franco

Would you share with us all your original 10 PCBs design for your LRL Scalar receivers ?? PLL version, Quartz version and all others.

Also i want to know characteristics of PCB epoxy - dielectric constant, thickness, dimensions. I want to replicate only your original designs and research all about Scalar Phenomenon. As i said before orientation of components, coils, antennas with pcb tracks together with epoxy boards properies are crucial for catching Scalar Phenomenon of old Gold treasuries. Looking from that perspective to Gold Transmutation (of old dust) maybe is a small step. Who knows ?? We need a new concept - «If you can't find old treasury Gold - make it from mercury, old iron - or maybe transuranian elements».

The proof about non original pcb's - no one pcb design here except Signore Franco have gave Phenomenon Effect. So these pcb designs are useless. Also , almost all pcb's were made at two sides which is wrong. Signore Franco designs are simple single side PCB's with another side as massive ground plane.

The Goal is CATCJING PHENOMENON and after than you can design even 16 layers pcb's when you KNOW HOW CATCH PHENOMENON !!

Best Regards
Enjoykin
Old 10-31-2015, 09:53 AM
Banned

Talking

Dear signore Franco

Scalar Radio is reallity today in 21st century.

Check the home of Scalar transmissions - xferra.Ru

http://www.xferra.ru - on Russian
http://www.xferra.com - on English

XFERRA is the first Scalar underground Transceiver radio station which can be obtain from Russia on request at this link:
«HF communication», xferra@mail.ru, +7 3812 292464
Kharkovskaya str. 23 office 123, Omsk, 644041, Russia

Russian ministry of extreme situations МЧС use these transceivers for their urgent mobile teams.

Signore Franco you like most experienced electronic engineer here with 65 year practice in electronic skills and art , perfectly well know that classical vector EH transmission from mine working through 1 km rock strata is impossible thing. Simple because vector field can not penetrate through such big layer of rocks and mine metal constructions.

For Scalar magnetic field such restrictions does not worth. Longitudinal Scalar waves with easy penetrate through any dielectric even through entite planetary core. Secret of Long Range Gold detections was based on these Longitudinal waves. Scalar waves as you know is ideal thing for new weapons on newest physical principles, overunity generators and many many more unknown things. Why Scalar physics had been banned by main stream science from the time of Cabbal man A.Einstain (one of bankers pawns) is long and different story.

Signore Franco i want to pick your attention at Xferra Scalar antenna which is very very similar yours LRL 70 windings antenna.

So i am wainting your new contributions and continuation of these very interesting and useful topic.

Best wishes
Enjoykin4
Old 10-31-2015, 10:27 AM
Guru

Hi Enjoykin4,
As I said now I am away from my home in Italy and do not know when I can come back enough time to the LRL. However it would be difficult to photograph all the pcb without dismantling the LRL. I can say that the arrangement of components on the PCB and the type of pbc, single or double-sided, are not influential for the detection of the phenomenon, rather advise you not to make them too miniaturized to avoid auto-oscillations.For the moment I do not want to venture into a field still too unknown as longitudinal waves also because my LRL works well.
Best Regards
Old 10-31-2015, 11:42 AM
Banned

Talking

Ok Mr.Franco - I understand.

I have had good intention to share my knowledge and experience about Scalar physics - but as nobody interested it makes no sense posting additional informations.

So folks good luck to all - you need it for finding a lot of gold.

Best wishes to all
Enjoykin4 - няш-мяш !!
Old 10-31-2015, 03:25 PM
Guru

Hi Enjoykin4,
It's not that I do not have interest to scalar waves but do not have the necessary time. If you think that they apply in the LRL you can experiment with scalar waves and metals buried, but I would not know where to start. You could you build such a generator of scalar waves and also a receiver?
Best Regards
Old 11-02-2015, 04:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi dear WM6 , What is '' based on critical third tritium circular non-magnetic resonance harmonic''
Dear humhum, I abandoned this "tritium" project after all data lost.

There are more interesting shortcuts to gold uncovering, than remote sensing electronic devices. We only need to improve our hidden and yet vestigial time travel abilities. Once we become skilled in time travel, it is easy to observe back in time, who and where is buried gold treasure. And then we only need to dig it:

http://totalizm2007.pasozyci.cba.pl/timevehicle.htm

Quote:
Hi Enjoykin4,
You could you build such a generator of scalar waves and also a receiver?
Best Regards
Hope enjoykin will give us such one device.

Problem with so called scalar waves is, that we can use it for communication through solid substance, but not for make GPR like echoes of underground artifacts. Scalar waves are almost inert to to changes in the density of the solid underground substance through which penetrate. Not suitable for GPR like device (OK they can detect submarine buried at 100m distance, but there are a lot /even simple/ means to do that). If it were not so, scalar waves would not be so useful for underground communications.