LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 08-29-2021, 08:42 PM

There was a scandal in those years that Sony cameras were photographing people naked because of the filters, and certain models were collected at that time from the market, but there are several models of the Sony camera that are filming underground for now.
Old 08-29-2021, 09:00 PM

This type of device records the heat emission spectrum of the material. Each material has its own thermal signature. There are some thermometers that allow you to enter codes for metals such as gold or other objects via a USB connection by the computer to detect them according to the thermal signature, but unfortunately it is only superficial -------- This is a device that allows you to enter the required code to search for it

Old 08-29-2021, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar View Post
This type of device records the heat emission spectrum of the material. Each material has its own thermal signature. There are some thermometers that allow you to enter codes for metals such as gold or other objects via a USB connection by the computer to detect them according to the thermal signature, but unfortunately it is only superficial -------- This is a device that allows you to enter the required code to search for it

I can program this with android or windows web 📸📸 camera it's easy for me to capture any photo and make software could analysis it I can make software reads heat emissions from objects and even track objects

Working on visible photography not like underground
Old 08-29-2021, 09:18 PM

So let's focus on the camera. Do you know the type of ray that the camera shoots? It appears to be a beam of particles that needs a physical medium to travel or a vacuum.
Old 08-29-2021, 09:35 PM

Quote:
So let's focus on the camera. Do you know the type of ray that the camera shoots? It appears to be a beam of particles that needs a physical medium to travel or a vacuum.
There is absolutely no vacuum in the matter If you look at it in general, you can discover the following. .....First, it is a harmless radio frequency, because whoever is filming hides the transmitter in his pocket .......... Secondly, it is low energy. If it was otherwise, it would not have been possible to hide it.

Third, it is certainly a radio frequency, because nothing else can penetrate the soil except radio waves. Talking here is about the available conditions.

If something else was emitting rays, it wouldn't be able to hide it, and it would be harmful. The transmitter is large and consumes high energy.
Old 08-29-2021, 09:46 PM

You mentioned earlier that the catalyst is roughly GHz, and this frequency is weak in penetration. It can be used for surface stimulation only
Old 08-29-2021, 09:56 PM

Quote:
You mentioned earlier that the catalyst is roughly GHz, and this frequency is weak in penetration. It can be used for surface stimulation only
But if the transmitter used harmonic frequency it could penetrate

The main issue is what is the transmitter and what does it transmit
Old 08-29-2021, 10:21 PM

The stimulator does not have a transmitting antenna, according to the observation. It is definitely a high radio frequency microwave (GHz), as it does not need a transmitting antenna used to stimulate the beam stuck under the earth?s crust until it comes out and is captured by the camera ----------------- This confirms the idea of ​​a ray of particles.

Old 08-29-2021, 10:38 PM

Quote:
The stimulator does not have a transmitting antenna, according to the observation. It is definitely a high radio frequency microwave (GHz), as it does not need a transmitting antenna used to stimulate the beam stuck under the earth?s crust until it comes out and is captured by the camera ----------------- This confirms the idea of ​​a ray of particles.

See the bluetooth antenna is printed on the board and bluetooth can communicate through barriers and distances of ten meters or more

A ray source such as a diode or something else cannot penetrate the ground for several metres, but the difference between the Bluetooth transmission and the traditional transmitter is that it works with
UWB technology
Old 08-29-2021, 10:52 PM
Guru

Camera receive 200nm to 1200nm ( THz vave ) , (250 THz - 1500 THz)

When wave of Ghz transmitter reflected from underground object
So , How is impossible to receive Thz waves imaging for Camera with Ghz waves ??
Old 08-29-2021, 10:53 PM

Well, let's go to the other side. There is a great similarity in performance and specifications between our camera and gamma cameras, and sometimes an identical similarity, such as the relatively large imaging deviation, weak in moisture and reflected from ceramics, and it takes time to form the image and visualize the gamma background on the surface of the earth. Gamma cameras use sodium nudide crystal to convert gamma photons into visible light photons.

Old 08-29-2021, 10:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafal View Post
But if the transmitter used harmonic frequency it could penetrate

The main issue is what is the transmitter and what does it transmit
Does Cosmic waves reflected from underground object and can create harmonic in THz wave
for Camera image ??
Old 08-29-2021, 11:04 PM

Even gamma cameras cannot penetrate soil as Sony does
Old 08-29-2021, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Does Cosmic waves reflected from underground object and can create harmonic in THz wave
for Camera image ??
No for sure if this camera easy and constructed in traditional way then you can find many many copies of it

Even Sony company couldn't solve how it's working
Old 08-30-2021, 05:55 AM

Welcome jafal.
Like you, I tried logically to find out what the camera really sees.
Always with logic I understood why camera used a darkroom, why LEDs are used and how it can see and what camera can see
Of course the camera needs an exciter, which is low power and definitely low frequency as your opinion
I tried to help some members with my conclusions, but unfortunately I found out that they work exclusively for themselves.
In this case, I think it is not easy to give the final instructions to build this camera
Old 08-30-2021, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubin View Post
Welcome jafal.
Always with logic I understood why camera used a darkroom, why LEDs are used and how it can see and what camera can see
Of course the camera needs an exciter, which is low power and definitely low frequency as your opinion
I tried to help some members with my conclusions, but unfortunately I found out that they work exclusively for themselves.
In this case, I think it is not easy to give the final instructions to build this camera
I am working just for fun

The camera is not my goal ..... The principal of the exciter is unusual thing but to make it more sense for thinking it's certain frequency allowed to make the camera shoot underground

What iam trying say that it's frequency sent in pattern and reflected with new specifications

For instance if you removed the Infrared filter from any digital camera you can capture any internal WiFi box so the 2.4 GHz could penetrate plastic box and unfiltered camera could capture it

The idea of the exciter close to this idea

All my reading about the technology and research not modern articles I read the 1970's and less when was the transistor the core of all electronics

I have read and study thousands of patents and applied hundreds of experiments I saw most metal detectors there is real long range locaters but I never saw real idea if any one has real and working idea he won't post it

The working Long Range Locater must be transmitter and
receiver and timing between TR/TX (gating)

There is nothing called phenomenon even there is phenomenon as it's discovered it has logic and explanation but most of lrl depends on phenomenon (which is dreams)

I have made aproxmity sensor up to 1000 meter or more depends on TX/RX and gating with just 7 transistors only
Old 08-30-2021, 07:14 AM

Default Pre release

This is my Android version of 3d underground image it's under construction just needs calibration
Attached Images

Old 08-30-2021, 08:03 AM

Also, I only work for fun.
Now if I can do something better for my hobby, it is definitely welcome.
Many years ago I had in my hands to try a camera about the same as the one we mention in this thread and a paper that printed the buried object.
Different techniques with the same results
Both with personal tests, really did work.
All the tests I did were on metal objects that I buried at a depth of up to 30 cm.
I have no doubt about the results, because the tests were done with my own hands.
This is the reason why after many years I decided to study again what exactly is happening.
But here in the forum we do not know who is really a hobbyist and who is a professional.
This is the reason why we can not have possible results with honest ideas.
Everything can be done if we think as a whole and not individually.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubin View Post
Welcome jafal.

Low frequencies need an antenna coil to transmit, short and medium frequencies and FM need an antenna The stimulus circuit has been seen does not contain a visible antenna
Old 08-30-2021, 09:05 AM

My goal is to develop the camera to detect oil and gas wells and groundwater at a low cost and to provide a service for myself and the community. We cannot provide definitive information about the camera, but we are trying to bring the image closer so that everyone can benefit from manufacturers, professionals and amateurs. As I said earlier, there are several copies of them, some of them use vacuum tubes, some use gas, and some use lenses, all of which depict the ray flowing from the ground naturally. There is a physical work that must be achieved for the imaging to succeed, and the methods are multiple.

Old 08-30-2021, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Low frequencies need an antenna coil to transmit, short and medium frequencies and FM need an antenna The stimulus circuit has been seen does not contain a visible antenna
Thank you for your comments!
Old 08-30-2021, 11:23 PM
Guru

Quote:

The stimulus circuit has been seen does not contain a visible antenna
Where is the stimulus circuit ? Where has been seen ?
Old 08-30-2021, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Where is the stimulus circuit ? Where has been seen ?
They saw it with the camera owner
Old 08-31-2021, 05:19 AM

This particular camera detects voids and every thing contained in such void: including metal objects..

The best versions thereof use vacuumed tubes containing multiple kinds of gas.
Waves going back and forth, the pulse value exceeds 2450 Mhz.

Its major failure is where there is layers of lead exist!! Can't penetrate for sure. Most old civilizations were surely aware of the science behind lead! That's why they use it to protect from treasure hunters.. they certainly knew the physics and chemistry behind lead, moreover, they made witchcraft on lead for the same purpose.
As a result, even professional dowsers their time (only quite a few) can detect gold in presence of lead layers, and even if they succeed doing this, the lead will throw the detected zero spot tens of meters away due to lead's unique physical property.
_----------------------------
Quote:
My goal is to develop the camera to detect oil and gas wells and groundwater at a low cost and to provide a service for myself and the community. We cannot provide definitive information about the camera, but we are trying to bring the image closer so that everyone can benefit from manufacturers, professionals and amateurs. As I said earlier, there are several copies of them, some of them use vacuum tubes, some use gas, and some use lenses, all of which depict the ray flowing from the ground naturally. There is a physical work that must be achieved for the imaging to succeed, and the methods are multiple.

Old 08-31-2021, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhit29 View Post
This particular camera detects voids and every thing contained in such void: including metal objects..

The best versions thereof use vacuumed tubes containing multiple kinds of gas.
Waves going back and forth, the pulse value exceeds 2450 Mhz......

_----------------------------

I always write with a logical conclusion.
You say, "The best versions of them use vacuum cleaner tubes that contain a lot of gas."
Even if it is right.
How could those who made it make a vacuum cleaner tube and contain gas?
Today we talk about it, it is relatively easy, a few years ago it was difficult, so logic says that this method is not used but a simple tube as a darkroom.
You say for frequency> 2450MHz
Let's talk about the year 2015.
There were few manufacturers that offered portable generators at these frequencies.
Even today, every amateur needs a serious lab to build a generator at GHZ frequencies.
Of course today things are easy, but the first cameras started before the year 2010.
So logic says that if high frequency is used it is <1GHZ that any serious electronic engineer can create and experiment with it, always before the year 2010

Tags
cameras live underground, infrared cameras, live viewing real images