LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 09-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Guru

For Saromines_R and for others who have asked for my help.
if on the emitter of TR5 there is a voltage equal to or greater than 7V:

1)- remove C2, C3 and C4 and measure voltage again, it is still higher than 7V, decrease the value of C13 (from 560pF to 470pF or 330pF) if not enough reduce also C14. Reconnect C2, C3 and C4, if the output is between 2 and 6V LRL is ok but if it is still high, go to point 2:

2)- Try for C2 0.5pF or less

3)- remove C2, C3 and C4 and try the connection with two wires which it is equivalent to a capacitor of very low capacity. You can also twist the two wires to vary the capacity.

4)- try the connection with one wire which it is equivalent to a little antenna, start with a length of 10cm and try different solutions, passing near the base of TR2 and possibly shortening if the voltage is still too high.

I hope this can help, if you can not get the right voltage then you need to redesign a new pcb, preferably double-sided with one side connected to ground.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 8mhz sensor stage.pdf (287.9 KB, 1780 views)
File Type: pdf img002.pdf (290.6 KB, 2360 views)
Old 09-27-2015, 10:19 PM
Guru

here measured Franco; the exit of the way 5, and in front of the entrance of TP1;
Old 09-28-2015, 09:45 AM
Guru

I don't understand, what is TP1, transistor TR1? What 's the voltage at TR5 emitter? If you have 2 - 6V and when you touch the antenna the voltage drops it's all OK.
Old 09-28-2015, 12:39 PM
Guru

the proposal does not fall Touching the antenna.
Old 09-28-2015, 01:29 PM

Thanks sir Franco...
Old 09-29-2015, 08:51 AM

TR4 = 6.37V voltage value, and if you connect the antenna increases the voltage
TR5 = 6.65V
Old 09-29-2015, 09:57 AM
Guru

Collector voltage of TR4 is better about 5V , change the 1M resistance base-collector to 820K or 680K or collector resistance from 4.7K to 5.6K. Emitter voltage of TR5 must be less than 6V. The lrl is very sensitive to the proximity of the human body and the important thing is that there be variations touching the antenna. However, it is crucial the field test. It is also important that the handle is long enough to keep the body away from the LRL, I think that is a fair measure 25cm.
Old 09-29-2015, 04:30 PM

thank you mr.franco
Old 09-30-2015, 06:12 PM

May TR5 V out is more than 5V only twisted magnetic wire i used on C2 C3 C4..if I disconnect the wire i measure more than 2V..one problem I have is a poor sound on my buzzer or cracking audio..i used 12v buzzer,..any suggestion master franco? by the way when i touched the wire or pass to the other transistor like Q2 or Q3 the led turning OFF is it the indication that my board is working correctly?

Best regards

Saromines_R
Old 10-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Guru

You can disconnect the wire because it is not necessary because it is sufficient the only parasitic capacitance. If you touch the antenna and the led goes off the lrl is ok. I think that you must change the buzzer, some types sound stronger than others while working with the same voltage, or You can put the buzzer outside the box.
Regards
Old 10-01-2015, 08:51 PM

Mr. Franco
put the shield connected to the negative pole 12v- and when I rounded the hand of the resistance is affected by the changing
Old 10-01-2015, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
You can disconnect the wire because it is not necessary because it is sufficient the only parasitic capacitance. If you touch the antenna and the led goes off the lrl is ok. I think that you must change the buzzer, some types sound stronger than others while working with the same voltage, or You can put the buzzer outside the box.
Regards
Ok master franco thanks for advise
Old 10-17-2015, 08:49 PM
Guru

HI Mr FRANCO I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU ABOUT DUAL ANTENNA
HANDHELD AND STYLUS IN ONE . I THINK THIS METHOD IS USED TO CREATE A MAGNETIC FIELD WITH THE STYLUS ANTENNE TO KEEP AWAY THE POSITIVE ION FROM THE INTERRIOR ANTENNE . AND DETECT ONLY THE NEGATIVE ION . IF MY THEORY IS TRUE PLEASE SHOW ME HOW IS MADE THIS ANTENNE
Old 10-18-2015, 09:31 AM
Guru

I do not understand what you mean, in my opinion is the best single antenna, also not sure that the ions are part of the phenomenon, also ions require a large input impedance, and is certainly not the case with my LRL. First of all realize my LRL and verify its operation and after you think about changes.
Regards
Old 10-18-2015, 12:35 PM
Guru

I BUILT ALL VERSION OF YOUR LRL . WHEN I PUT MY HAND NEAR THE ANTENNA THE LED LIGHTS. IT IS VERY SENSITIVE. IT CAN DETECT THE STATIC CHARGE OF THE HUMAN BODY.AND ALSO ELECTRONIC DEVICE FROM A LONG DISTANCE. WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THIS RESULT . GOOD OR FALSE ?
Old 10-19-2015, 09:24 AM
Guru

Yes this is ok,my LRL is sensitive (like other instruments of this kind) to magnetic or electrical noise source.
Regards
Old 10-19-2015, 02:18 PM
Guru

Thank you Mr Franco. And what follows from this work. to cancel the electricity and magnetic fields earth ?
Old 10-19-2015, 03:57 PM
Guru

The LRL is used outdoors, where there is no interference. The LRLs are unusable close to every kind of transmitters.
Old 10-23-2015, 08:42 AM

hi,FrancoItaly

I made you 8mhz sensor stage circuit, however, crystal oscillator can not afford earthquake. Then I simulate the circuit, remains the same, is not crystal to crystal active it?

Thanks !
Old 10-23-2015, 09:31 AM
Guru

Look at my post n.552, crystal oscillator must be active, TR2, TR3 and TR4 amplify a small part of the signal coming from the oscillator. If disconnects the Quartz there should be no output.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Look at my post n.552, crystal oscillator must be active, TR2, TR3 and TR4 amplify a small part of the signal coming from the oscillator. If disconnects the Quartz there should be no output.
Hello dear Franco could you show the pcb with which you made the sensor 8 MHz and the other stages such as the display and all this as the image of the post 282, wich i analyze and compare it with the image of the PCB in post No. 213 and no seems with the image of the post 282, please could you show us the pcb like as in post 282?

Receive greetings and thanks for sharing your project, excellent.

LRLMAN
Old 10-25-2015, 10:34 AM
Guru

Hi LRLMAN,
unfortunately not in Italy, maybe you're right, the PCB are not the same, I did more than 10 lrls, however all the PCB are working, you should look at the wiring diagram when you make mounting the components on the PCB. Watch "My new FrancoItaly LRL" where there is the full realization of Sneshko: "http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19076"
that did a really good job. However the important thing is to try to avoid the auto-oscillations, as TR2, TR3 and TR4 are a high gain stage, it's better a pcb not too small, maybe double-sided with one side connected to ground.
Best Regards
Old 10-26-2015, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Hi LRLMAN,
unfortunately not in Italy, maybe you're right, the PCB are not the same, I did more than 10 lrls, however all the PCB are working, you should look at the wiring diagram when you make mounting the components on the PCB. Watch "My new FrancoItaly LRL" where there is the full realization of Sneshko: "http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19076"
that did a really good job. However the important thing is to try to avoid the auto-oscillations, as TR2, TR3 and TR4 are a high gain stage, it's better a pcb not too small, maybe double-sided with one side connected to ground.
Best Regards
Hello Franco in advance thank you very much, only i commented that I interesting to do your project but with PCBs that you made and I would like to ask if you can put an image of the face below the sensor (8 mhz) to see how this your connection to ground you say, and image how you connected the antenna and the antenna as it should be because I have a television antenna but do not know if this type of antenna used for the project or only i have to use only the RF radio type with metal tip?.

I say I want to see pictures of your PCB because I think they are better such as do the Teacher Alonso.

It's something I do not understand but that making the PCB's so as make Alonso, the LRL work well.

You would have some difficulty in putting images of your PCBs? when you come back to Italy? if you have your lrl in Italy.

Also I would ask the inductance of the coil L1 and the diameter of the wire, because I made several coils of different sizes as you said to Nicolas, which should be 10 mm x 10 mm and I can't get the inductance you told to Nicolas that was less than 1 uH, I measure the inductance and only get 1.5 uH minimum and not less with 1 mm wire diameter.

Best Regards.

Lrlman
Old 10-26-2015, 10:28 AM
Guru

Hi LRLMAN,
unfortunately I do not know when I return to Italy as part of my life is spent here in Switzerland with my wife who is not in good health.
You speak of the Teacher Alonso, but Alonso has nothing to do with my LRL that originated from an RF sniffer that's autooscillates and acted as a LRL.
For the moment the only pcb I can show you is on the forum but you can experiment with other pcb. Even the antenna is not critical, okay a stylus antenna or a tube of copper or brass from 30 to 40cm long. L1 also is not critical, diameter of wire is about 1mm, 10 x 10mm with 3 turns it's ok, also 2 turns work well and the inductance is not important, my instrument is not very accurate.
Best Regards
Attached Images
File Type: pdf CompPcb.pdf (254.6 KB, 2165 views)
File Type: pdf pcb.PDF (78.4 KB, 1787 views)
Old 10-26-2015, 05:43 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

ПРИВЕТ ВСЕМ НА ФОРУМЕ !!

Hello FrancoItaly and all LRL team/s at this forum and around the world.

This is my first post here. Thanks Carl and Qiaozhi from geotech.

Franco - I was reading whole your thread and have got a strong desire to replicate all of your LRL lasers (PD).

Franco would you be nice and friendly and public all yours PCB's and components layout for your last 4th builds.

version 1 - self-oscillating version using both sidee pcb epoxy as parasitic capacitor. I need both sides in 1:1 ratio.

version 2 - as is from PICT0751.jpg. I only need right dimensions in mm for pcb so i can adjust aspect ratio for 600dpi laser printing.

version 3 - with PLL 4060. I have schematic but need your original pcb layout and silkscreen.

version 4 - quartz lrl at 8MHz. Also i have schematic but no pcb and silkscreen.

FrancoItaly - if you are interesting i think i knew a answer on mystical phenomenon you have caught. Taking in account my older anomalies research in that area of physics (i really like nature "anomalies") i knew 100% that phenomenon really exist and have natural source just like a universe surrounding us. Also phenomenon is exellent masked but not intentionally from anybody will at universe or wider (in other universes). The point is as a matter of fact in very complex organization on nature hierarchy , which possess multlevels fractal anisotropy as primary building structures for different spatial dimensionality. Very shortly answer for mystical phenomenon is The Second Magnetic Field H* = - div A, (A is vector potential) and his non-electrical properties on physical density matter.

ps: Quote D'Arsonval:
«Anything is possible. But one must not accept anything , except that which can be experimentally proved. The ideas of an insane person differs from the conceptions of a genious , mainly because experiment invalidates the former and confirms the latter.»

That's all for now.
I wish good luck to all in gold hunting.

Reg,
Enjoykin4