|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
Thank you Daniel. Interfierence is not a problem with a well designed antenna input though. |
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
The ferrite is aligned with the outside of the omega. I have all infos but now i am busy. I believe at end of October to have free time.
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
Thanks a lot Geo, i am very glad you are fine after all this disaster in your area!!! I hope that you weren't in any kind of danger! |
|
|||
|
|||
About the device, i have some spare time and so i am thinking to experiment with that. I ll start by using only the ferrite section and a modulated transmitter. We ll see.
|
|
||||
|
||||
OK. Please give me your email.
|
|||
|
|||
Γιώργο i tried but your message storage is full of messages and you need to erase some!!! |
|
|||
|
|||
Hi
Haw i can get all file to this locator
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Now u can try to send message. Pls write your mobile....
|
|||
|
|||
Hello what is the frequency of silver
|
|
||||
|
||||
PD Alonso
Hi , geo
Please send me the information of PD Alonso manufactur . this is my email mbabakhan50@gmail.com
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
||||
So many people wants to construct the Alonso's PD, but it is not the best lrl. It is possible to construct one lrl much more simple than Alonso's, more sensitive, more stable and more easy to adjust it. Where is the problem then???? problem is that so many years every electronic or hobbyist reads everything about Alonso's pistol but nothing for other solutions or conditions that must have a lrl. And nobody (except only few members) are able to construct this lrl because they don't know every secret about it. They knows only what the owner decided to show ....
|
|||
|
|||
More is coming FG80.... for those whom is interesting !
You have right Geo! |
|
||||
|
||||
WoW .... nice photo .
It taken exactly before 16 years, November 2007 Years gone....
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
||||
|
||||
No one photo is working for me
|
||||
|
||||
I tried two schemes with problems, it is very difficult to receive signal.change is required.
|
|
|||
|
|||
Do the change. Boost amplification withouth self oscillation.
|
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
Make new photo with lrl. Nowdays. |
|
||||
|
||||
I went for T.H 3 days ago but forgot to take some photos. Next time