Guru

Yes Qiaozhi, you are rigth.
Next time i will do that.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
A suggestion for next time:
After digging the target found with the metal detector, recheck the area again with the Zahori to see if the signal is still there or if it has disappeared.
Also, check the rest of the site with the metal detector. The results of these tests will no doubt be most illuminating.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post

Hi to all
If for first time detection done with zahori ,then check aria with metal detector,
Using again zahori at seem area after metal detector will be without result,
Because metal detector transmitter section destroyed phenomenon energy!!!!!!
Best regards.
According to the pseudo-scientific theory.
But in practice you might find something different.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:24 PM
Guru

Default AL-ZAHORI

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi Mehdi and all friends.
Last weekend i made a short test with mini zahorie. The detector mades a tac tac tac on one direction, so i tryied to pinpoint the signal that was a small area of about 50 by 50 centimiters. Then i took my metal detector and yes, it detected a signal, that after i dig it was just a small aluminium foil.
Perhaps it wasn´t a treasure, but i must said that for me it worked in detecting that aluminium foil at a distance of 1 meter. I thing this is a good startting point at least for me.
I m waitting for this weekend to try it again.
Regards
Nelson
Hi Nelson

Nice to hear that you found some metal with your zahori.I supose you are using the LOOP with SILVER SAMPLE ?

People with ZAHORI already found : one treasure,another treasure,one coin,piece of silver paper,one empty hole. Better results than with 10,000 Euro MINEORO or other expensive LRL´s
Old 05-20-2011, 03:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Hi Nelson

Nice to hear that you found some metal with your zahori.I supose you are using the LOOP with SILVER SAMPLE ?

People with ZAHORI already found : one treasure,another treasure,one coin,piece of silver paper,one empty hole. Better results than with 10,000 Euro MINEORO or other expensive LRL´s
Hi Morgan,

You right..!!
Zahori is better results than with 10,000 Euro MINEORO.
Maybe Mineoro company should sell zahori for 10,000 Euro?

I have a question...
When LRL experimenter solders gold sample or silver sample in coil for zahori, why does it find false beeping from silver paper?
Silver paper is not gold, is not silver.... is aluminum...!

Better idea:
Connect aluminum sample into coil... less money to make zahori -- then you will find gold and silver from false aluminum beeps to locate gold and silver....

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-20-2011, 12:14 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan and thanks for your message.
Yes, this motivated me to continue investigating mini zahorie. So after i have done a few more field test, i will coment it.
My antenna has a gold ring at the center, not silver.
Best regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Nelson

Old 05-20-2011, 09:13 PM
Guru

Default AL-ZAHORI

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Morgan,

You right..!!
Zahori is better results than with 10,000 Euro MINEORO.
Maybe Mineoro company should sell zahori for 10,000 Euro?

I have a question...
When LRL experimenter solders gold sample or silver sample in coil for zahori, why does it find false beeping from silver paper?
Silver paper is not gold, is not silver.... is aluminum...!

Better idea:
Connect aluminum sample into coil... less money to make zahori -- then you will find gold and silver from false aluminum beeps to locate gold and silver....

Best wishes,
J_P
The sample made of gold or silver never solder to wire from the circuit,the sample must be in situation as a ferrite with coil around to produce the efect. This we can see in the Esteban Blue PD. If you solder the wire who goes to ANTENNA to a SAMPLE you will never have any efect of SAMPLE RESONATING,in this case the sample acts like one antenna.
Here is the best solution for the IVCONIC ZAHORI.
Name:  head2.jpg
Views: 4824
Size:  35.1 KB
Old 05-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
The sample made of gold or silver never solder to wire from the circuit,the sample must be in situation as a ferrite with coil around to produce the efect. This we can see in the Esteban Blue PD. If you solder the wire who goes to ANTENNA to a SAMPLE you will never have any efect of SAMPLE RESONATING,in this case the sample acts like one antenna.
Here is the best solution for the IVCONIC ZAHORI.
Hi Morgan,

Maybe I make a mistake to think the gold sample is soldered to the wire in the antenna.
I don't know where I get this wrong idea.
Maybe it is because I look at the picture that shows gold wire soldered....
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2011, 06:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

Maybe I make a mistake to think the gold sample is soldered to the wire in the antenna.
Hi J_P.
Gold sample is the ring, not the wire. So i can't see any solder to it.
Bu maybe to make mistake!!!! Maybe bad photo..... or maybe you have right

Regards
Old 05-21-2011, 07:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
Gold sample is the ring, not the wire. So i can't see any solder to it.
Bu maybe to make mistake!!!! Maybe bad photo..... or maybe you have right

Regards
Hi Geo,

I don't know the answer.
When I see the ring, it looks not like gold...
The ring looks like brass, but the wire looks to be gold color.
Maybe this is a trick to fool people so they will not discover the secret of putting gold in the coil...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Guru

Default Antenna

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

No gold wire,this is photograph efect on shining brigth copper wire...
Some stupid people connect the gold direct to RX wire,they will get O results,in this case the zahori will detect tin?copper?lead?iron? becouse all this metals are present in RX circuit.
The Gold must be in touch with a coil NOT CONNECTED,and the coil must be tigth.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Guru

Default Antenna

Quote:
Hi Geo,

I don't know the answer.
Maybe this is a trick to fool people so they will not discover the secret of putting gold in the coil...

Best wishes,
J_P
the ring is SILVER
Old 05-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Guru

Default the sample

Quote:
Hi Geo,

I don't know the answer.

Best wishes,
J_P
hi Joker_Player,you must pay more atention to my threads,i give a few times information about the antenna and sample.
Made of Brass? No,you make confusion with Mhedi.

Regards
Old 05-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Guru

Default sample

Quote:
hi Joker_Player,you must pay more atention to my threads,i give a few times information about the antenna and sample.
Made of Brass? No,you make confusion with Mhedi.

Regards
sample SILVER not BRASS
Name:  Silver SAMPLE.JPG
Views: 5113
Size:  260.4 KB
Old 05-22-2011, 06:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
sample SILVER not BRASS

Hi Morgan,

If this is the standard method to put a sample of material in the coil circuit, then there are two known electrical effects that can come from changing to different materials. The sample is placed inside a magnetic field from the wire that is wound around the ring. This means the small coil will feel some impedance from the silver ring in the center which is caused by eddy currents. There will also be a phase change to the small copper coil due to the time constant for the silver material.

This effect will also be present for any other coils that are in the area where they can be influenced by a magnetic field, (like the larger coils), which may even see more impedance from the ring in the center, depending on how much current passes in these coils. And the larger coils can be expected to actually induce a current traveling in the circle direction of the ring, which we can expect to be stronger current than if it was simply a small ball of silver. For this reason, we can expect the larger coils which follow the same direction of the ring will also see the effect of the solder joint resistance.

A third thing to consider is this is probably not pure silver. Unless you are using commercially pure silver, it is an alloy which contains copper and maybe some other metals, same as most gold contains copper, silver and maybe other metals in the alloy. This means the resistance of the metal will be different than pure silver or pure gold, depending on what alloy, and the eddy currents will change along with the impedance and phase shift to the zahori coils. Then there is also the solder junction where the ends of the wire were soldered together with higher resistance than silver.

To get an idea how this can influence the circuit, look at the VLF metal detectors that have a dial which shows the different coins and metals it detects. The change in eddy current strength can be determined by measuring electronic changes in the RX coil when different metals are placed in the magnetic field of these coils. We know silver is the most conductive common metal which we find at one end of the scale, with copper near to it. Then we see less conductive metals like gold and aluminum farther down on the dial, then weak conductors are near the bottom where we finally get a reverse effect from iron materials and hot rocks.

Still, this says nothing to help show how putting a metal sample into the coil field will help find a buried sample of similar material. For a normal VLF metal detector, any metal sample you put at the coil will only make the coil less sensitive to buried metal you are hunting for, because the coil must now find a second piece of metal in addition to the piece that is put in the center of the coil. This is the reason why most metal detectors use non-metallic shafts and plastic hardware near the coil, to avoid having metal there which will make the coil less sensitive.

In the case of the zahori, we are not searching for buried metal eddy currents. We are searching for changes in the charge that the circuit can measure in the air. So we do not need to be concerned that we have added some metal to create impedance to those coils or a phase shift. More important, in the zahori circuits, there is no VLF tuned circuits I can see. These are simple coils connected to a high impedance amplifier. This means any eddy current effect will be working on changes in charge sensed which happen rapidly. I would expect any pulses that you might detect could be from a static discharge or even VLF impulses or natural frequencies from a few KHz up to the GHz region (or up to the limits of your transistors). The impulse signals you might measure from charge pulses with time durations in these ranges could possibly be influenced by the effect of the sample metal in the coil fields. Considering the single loop coils, and the 10 turn coil, I might expect it could be more sensitive to frequencies and pulses in the VHF range if it is sensitive to frequencies at all. This would depend on the circuit capacitance at these coils. The sample material may even be helping to tune the coils, or acting as a filter, considering the different metals have different time constants.

It might be interesting if someone connected an oscilloscope to see how the signal looks at the first transistor input with the sample in place and with the sample removed. Especially interesting what the signal looks like when you make a battery sparks nearby with the sample in place and with the sample removed.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-23-2011, 12:54 AM
Guru

Default Zahori Brother

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

If this is the standard method to put a sample of material in the coil circuit, then there are two known electrical effects that can come from changing to different materials. The sample is placed inside a magnetic field from the wire that is wound around the ring. This means the small coil will feel some impedance from the silver ring in the center which is caused by eddy currents. There will also be a phase change to the small copper coil due to the time constant for the silver material.

This effect will also be present for any other coils that are in the area where they can be influenced by a magnetic field, (like the larger coils), which may even see more impedance from the ring in the center, depending on how much current passes in these coils. And the larger coils can be expected to actually induce a current traveling in the circle direction of the ring, which we can expect to be stronger current than if it was simply a small ball of silver. For this reason, we can expect the larger coils which follow the same direction of the ring will also see the effect of the solder joint resistance.

A third thing to consider is this is probably not pure silver. Unless you are using commercially pure silver, it is an alloy which contains copper and maybe some other metals, same as most gold contains copper, silver and maybe other metals in the alloy. This means the resistance of the metal will be different than pure silver or pure gold, depending on what alloy, and the eddy currents will change along with the impedance and phase shift to the zahori coils. Then there is also the solder junction where the ends of the wire were soldered together with higher resistance than silver.

To get an idea how this can influence the circuit, look at the VLF metal detectors that have a dial which shows the different coins and metals it detects. The change in eddy current strength can be determined by measuring electronic changes in the RX coil when different metals are placed in the magnetic field of these coils. We know silver is the most conductive common metal which we find at one end of the scale, with copper near to it. Then we see less conductive metals like gold and aluminum farther down on the dial, then weak conductors are near the bottom where we finally get a reverse effect from iron materials and hot rocks.

Still, this says nothing to help show how putting a metal sample into the coil field will help find a buried sample of similar material. For a normal VLF metal detector, any metal sample you put at the coil will only make the coil less sensitive to buried metal you are hunting for, because the coil must now find a second piece of metal in addition to the piece that is put in the center of the coil. This is the reason why most metal detectors use non-metallic shafts and plastic hardware near the coil, to avoid having metal there which will make the coil less sensitive.

In the case of the zahori, we are not searching for buried metal eddy currents. We are searching for changes in the charge that the circuit can measure in the air. So we do not need to be concerned that we have added some metal to create impedance to those coils or a phase shift. More important, in the zahori circuits, there is no VLF tuned circuits I can see. These are simple coils connected to a high impedance amplifier. This means any eddy current effect will be working on changes in charge sensed which happen rapidly. I would expect any pulses that you might detect could be from a static discharge or even VLF impulses or natural frequencies from a few KHz up to the GHz region (or up to the limits of your transistors). The impulse signals you might measure from charge pulses with time durations in these ranges could possibly be influenced by the effect of the sample metal in the coil fields. Considering the single loop coils, and the 10 turn coil, I might expect it could be more sensitive to frequencies and pulses in the VHF range if it is sensitive to frequencies at all. This would depend on the circuit capacitance at these coils. The sample material may even be helping to tune the coils, or acting as a filter, considering the different metals have different time constants.

It might be interesting if someone connected an oscilloscope to see how the signal looks at the first transistor input with the sample in place and with the sample removed. Especially interesting what the signal looks like when you make a battery sparks nearby with the sample in place and with the sample removed.

Best wishes,
J_P
I test the Zahori with 1,5V sparks and not detect,with sample or without.

What i can say is the sample must be there for some LRL results,remember that the old zahori not have the SAMPLE and nobody found nothing,

Regards
Old 07-03-2011, 09:25 AM

some good news with mini zahori
mehdi
Attached Images

Old 07-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
some good news with mini zahori
mehdi
Hi mehdi
Nice work , please test it in real historical places , I am interest know , what will be result !!!????
Old 07-03-2011, 12:56 PM

... .
Old 07-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Guru

Default Zahori field test

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
... .
Yes,test the zahori in real historical places,but say to the police that you are using a PETROL locator
I know very well what they do to TH´s in arab territory,its a shame.Be careful
Old 07-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yes,test the zahori in real historical places,but say to the police that you are using a PETROL locator
I know very well what they do to TH´s in arab territory,its a shame.Be careful

Yes, mehdi very important, you must be careful from intelligent police . Any digging in historical places is forbidden in your aria, I hope successfully for you. As Morgan said in This forum, he had more success with his zahori( yes ,I called this circuit Morgan zahori) .
if your circuit without problem and if work correct , you must be found something . Morgan see mehdis avatar . my opinion he isn’t Arab .
Old 07-04-2011, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Yes, mehdi very important, you must be careful from intelligent police . Any digging in historical places is forbidden in your aria, I hope successfully for you. As Morgan said in This forum, he had more success with his zahori( yes ,I called this circuit Morgan zahori) .
if your circuit without problem and if work correct , you must be found something . Morgan see mehdis avatar . my opinion he isn’t Arab .
Hi Morgan and aft
yes , any digging in historical places is forbidden in my country and we cant dig it at all. and surely i never dig any historical place but i love very much MDs and special LRLs only for fun and education. be sure.

mehdi
Old 07-05-2011, 07:58 AM

HELLO
I agree with MEHDI .
best wishes.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vali View Post
HELLO
I agree with MEHDI .
best wishes.
Hi vali
thanks a lot
all the best
Old 07-06-2011, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Hi Michael

One of ZB user found one silver box with jewelry buried in old house yard (garden ? ) he said ZB start the sounds at 50 meters,he folow direction and use the ZB pointed to ground to understand where it comes the signal,and of course with metal detector he found the box only 40 cm deep,material was from the 18 century. The other one found one gold cache,more than 1 Kg of coins in a remote place like a forest,distance was 80 meters,i not remember the deep,he told only with Pulse Induction large coil he get the pinpoint of the cache. Both of them said after remove the treasures ZB not give more signals. Should i believe in this stories ???Well i need to rebuild my ZB and go to the fields

Regards
Hi morgan,
are they found big treasure with ZB+BFO or only ZB ?
Regards
Old 07-07-2011, 05:43 AM
Guru

mehdi my congratulations for you tipe rustic lrl z. morgan design, semms same quality how andreas last lrl prototipe, may be you can put ready knockout at any bad cop whit these